Author Topic: Serpent Seed Chat with mntxmn  (Read 3354 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Serpent Seed Chat with mntxmn
« on: April 26, 2012, 05:05:27 AM »
On the 4-24, on a video of - what I today learned is a 21-year member of - Murray's cult, I put a note to a prior poster that suggested "Murray is taken as being a racist." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaNwOhR7aD8 to which I replied:

"This is why Murray is taken as being a racist."
Couldn't have anything to do with the doctrine that he got from the famous satanist Madame Helena Blavatsky by way of Adolph Hitler, and that those that follow the Serpent Seed doctrine today include Nazis, Aryans, white supremacists, satanists and the Ku Klux Klan, could it?
watch?v=cbKxdep4-2w
So where's the synagogue of Satan? Does anyone really think God gave a franchise on truth to Blavatsky, Hitler and Murray and the Nazis and KKK?
PeteWaldo 2 days ago in playlist Kenites

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Serpent Seed Chat with mntxmn
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 05:23:13 AM »
mntxmn replied by PM on 4-23

Honest disagreement is ok. I will not tolerate personal attacks on Pastor Murray since he does not judge or mention organizations by name. Pastor Murray deserves the same respect. Edit your comments, or they will be deleted.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 05:23:29 AM »
[[[Honest disagreement is ok.]]]]

It has nothing to do with disagreement. I am rebuking you and a filthy heresy you are spreading, as my forefathers did before me, as far back as the first century regarding that serpent seed lie. There's nothing "honest" about blasphemy against Yahweh.

KJV Genesis 4:1 And ADAM KNEW EVE his wife; and SHE CONCEIVED, and BARE CAIN, and said, I have gotten a man FROM THE LORD.

FROM THE LORD as understood through 2,000 years of universal Christian CORE doctrine. To suggest Cain was of Satan is pure blasphemy against Yahweh. THE EXACT OPPOSITE of truth. You follow Blavatsky's-Hitler's-Murray's blasphemous filth. I am under obligation to come out against this racist and bigoted hate breeding "doctrine of devils" that is purely of the flesh, and even then by way of fictional genetics created entirely through Murray's own personal spin.

Job 8:8 For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age, and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers: 9 (For we [are but of] yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth [are] a shadow:)

[[[[[ I will not tolerate personal attacks on Pastor Murray since .......]]]]]

That's because you've been brainwashed into his cult, just as surely as Muhammadans are into Muhammad's cult, and so you defend Murray's false doctrine right along with satanists, Nazis, Illuminati, skinheads, and the Ku Klux Klan.

[[[[[....... he does not judge or mention organizations by name.]]]]]

False prophets are not in any position to even discern, let alone judge, and they know it better than anybody. In 1980 he prophesied the temple would be built in 1981. Absolute buffoonery that turns the unsaved away from God's true people.
The old covenant solution was to stone false prophets. Seems kinda rough 3,000 years later, but if he had been stoned, people like you wouldn't have been sucked into Blavatskys-Hitler's-Murray's satanic cult, so I can see Yahweh's point to it.

[[[[[ Pastor Murray deserves the same respect.]]]]

Demonstrated false prophets do not deserve, nor will they ever get, any RESPECT from Christians.
I give evangelical futurists respect for example, and even a pass in their false eschatology, because their CORE doctrines are fairly sound and they know how to love everybody - including Jews. Hitler's filthy blasphemy you are spreading was responsible for the genocide of millions of Jews in WW2 Germany, and is the fuel of Nazis, Aryans, satanists and skinheads today. Have they headed you down the road into holocaust denial yet?

[[[[ Edit your comments, or they will be deleted.]]]]

I don't even know which of Murray's lies you are referring to that I posted on. Perhaps the ridiculous tripe about his fictitious "Kenites" avoiding God's judgment by joining Noah and his family on the ark?

Gen 9:18 And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham [is] the father of Canaan. 19 These [are] the three sons of Noah: and OF THEM was the WHOLE EARTH OVERSPREAD.

Did you read that? OF THEM Noah's 3 sons and their wives. NOT the very people that God caused the flood in order to eliminate.

If you think this is a simple matter of disagreement, then why do you suppose it is you find yourself accompanied by satanists, Nazis, Illuminati, skinheads and the KKK?
Let alone the rotted fruit of the even broader, anti-Zionist tree, that includes Muslims, the U.N. the Soviet Union, David Duke, and Louis Farrakan and his Nation of Islam.

Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

1Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and DOCTRINES OF DEVILS;
watch?v=cbKxdep4-2w

2Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they HEAP TO THEMSELVES TEACHERS, having itching ears; 4 And they shall TURN away [their] ears from the TRUTH, and shall be turned UNTO FABLES.

You need to break Satan's grip my friend. You could die unrepentent, and stand in judgment for peddling Murray's lies, this very day. Why don't you come to the forum, and rather than trying to peddle Murray's lies, instead explore another view, within the TRADITIONAL continuous-historic view through which ALL Christians and Jews understand Old Testament prophecy was fulfilled, as it is applied to New Testament prophecy as well.

Murray disguises his satanic lies with his velvet tongue, and lots of lip service to Jesus, but isn't that exactly the kind of thing we are to watch out for?

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in SHEEP'S CLOTHING, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

sent with The Serpent Seed - the Kenites
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbKxdep4-2w

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Serpent Seed Chat with mn
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 05:23:43 AM »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Serpent Seed Chat with mn
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 05:42:58 AM »
4-24

Since you boldly proclaim Murray's doctrine, I'll presume you don't mind if I copy and paste our chat from out of this dark alley, and into the forum - keeping it intact of course.

[[[[Re: Comment on your video: Parable Of The "Tares"-Is it possible to gather them out?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCdY014HOcs&feature=youtube_gdata_player]]]]

Your video opens with two false presumptions. Even if your first claim were true, it would mean that the group other than "most" Jews, are in fact Jews, that happen to live in Israel.

Now please allow me ask you a question. Would you agree that Nazis, skinheads, Muslims, Illuminati, satanists, Aryans, white supremacists, David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan, Louis Farrakan and the Nation of Islam, the United Nations, the Soviet Union, and anti-Semites of all stripes are among the tares?

sent with Proof of God http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ManZPZeROdc

Please allow me to clarify with "MOST in the United Nations, the Soviet Union...."

And let me amend "Your video opens with two false presumptions." to "Your video opens with two presumptions."

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 05:48:04 AM »
Since I had left a lot of different notes on a lot of different videos, a couple days later, today on 2-26 I again tried to find the video to see what comment I put on his video (now in the original post of this thread). I commented:

mntxmn, I finally found the video you were referring to, about which you said: "Honest disagreement is ok. I will not tolerate personal attacks on Pastor Murray since he does not judge or mention organizations by name. Pastor Murray deserves the same respect. Edit your comments, or they will be deleted."
The video IS ARNOLD MURRAY. What I pointed out is who holds SERPENT SEED DOCTRINE. Were you suggesting that folks should be secretive about which groups hold his doctrine? That is, the fruit?
PeteWaldo 25 minutes ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 05:16:14 PM »
His reply on the video:
Find Zionism - Part 1 (Introduction) by christianovercomers2.
mntxmn in reply to PeteWaldo 5 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 05:17:04 PM »
Thank you for directing me to that horrifically off-base video. I left several comments. It's no wonder you join Muslims in their conquest of Jews & Christians in Israel. Here's YOUR side:
Surah 4:157..they said..."We killed Christ Jesus..but they killed him not, nor crucified him....for of a surety they killed him not
Sura 19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" 89 Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!
No question there ARE two distinct sides.
watch?v=vpXi0xBoxbQ
PeteWaldo in reply to mntxmn (Show the comment) 1 minute ago

You join Nazis, skinheads, David Duke & the KKK, Louis Farrakan and the Nation of Islam, the Soviets and the U.N. in anti-zionism, that aids the Islamic conquest of Israel at the expense of Israeli Jews, as well as Israeli Christians that used to enjoy the protection of the Jews in Gaza. Now they are being subjugated to Muhammad's followers.
Gaza leader: "Christians can only continue living safely in the Gaza Strip if they accept Islamic law" "missionaries will be 'dealt with harshly"
YOUR DOING
PeteWaldo in reply to mntxmn (Show the comment) 1 hour ago
The anti-Zionist's goal
watch?v=21b_LKFxXPE
PeteWaldo in reply to mntxmn (Show the comment) 1 hour ago