Author Topic: Serpent Seed chat on ChristianOvercomers2 anti-Zionist video  (Read 1630 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Serpent Seed chat on ChristianOvercomers2 anti-Zionist video
« on: April 26, 2012, 06:12:40 PM »
In this post
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3220.msg13422#msg13422

mntxmn sent me to the video at the following link, so I watched it and made the following replies, but they were erased.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCdY014HOcs

You join Nazis, skinheads, David Duke & the KKK, Louis Farrakan & the Nation of Islam, the Soviets and the U.N. in anti-zionism, that advances Islamic conquest of Israel at the expense of Israeli Jews, as well as Israeli Christians, that used to enjoy the protection of the Jews in Gaza. Now being subjugated to Muhammad's followers.
"Christians can only continue living safely in the Gaza Strip if they accept Islamic law" "missionaries will be 'dealt with harshly"
YOUR DOING
watch?v=21b_LKFxXPE
PeteWaldo 1 hour ago

God regathered the Jews - even in unbelief - for the sake of His name.
Eze 36:20 And wherever they went among the nations they profaned my holy name, for it was said of them, 'These are the LORD's people, and yet they had to leave his land. 21 I had concern for my holy name, which the house of Israel profaned among the nations where they had gone.
PeteWaldo 1 hour ago

22 Therefore say to the house of Israel, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone.
watch?v=vpXi0xBoxbQ
PeteWaldo 1 hour ago

16th century Catholic Jesuit Francisco Ribera's futurism, respun by John Darby in the 19th century, and spun again by the false prophet Arnold Murray in the 20th century, have their followers anticipating a future "The" "Antichrist" boogieman, rather than the imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Blinding them to the 1.5 billion antichrists in THE false prophet Muhammad's cult alone. Also why you anti-zionists help Muslims conquer Israel.
brotherpete. com
watch?v=w71CtxLdjio
PeteWaldo 42 minutes ago

Here's YOUR TEAM - ANTI-ZIONIST
Surah 4:157...they said..."We killed Christ Jesus...but they killed him not, nor crucified him....for of a surety they killed him not:-
Sura 19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" 89 Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!
Surah 9.29 Fight those ... (even if they are) of the People of the Book...Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah....Allah's curse be on them
two sides
watch?v=vpXi0xBoxbQ
PeteWaldo 29 minutes ago

Old Testament saints were saved by our ONE mediator
1Ti 2:5 For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Hbr 9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
God Himself blinded some Jews to Gospel
Rom 11:8...God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
PeteWaldo 22 minutes ago