Author Topic: Chat with atheist-X on Old Testament Violence video  (Read 9653 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Re: Re: Old Testament Violence
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2012, 09:18:12 AM »
"You also ignored my points that the faithful hate creation ......."

I don't recall you mentioning that topic previously, for me to ignore. I'll address earth worship now.

"........ and, whenever environmental subjects are brought up, they think nothing of it since christians are self-centered and only think of themselves."

If you mean we don't worship the environment as a god, as those in that movement do today, that's probably a fair estimation. Christians regard people, and their suffering, to be of more importance than animals and frivolous environmental mitigation and regulation, that destroys the very resources it pretends to protect. Some of us Christians even eat animals - without simultaneously worshiping them, as in some primitive cultures.

The simple fact of the matter is, that the squandering of our resources on frivolous, senseless and unwarranted environmental mitigation and regulation, is killing the poorest and least able among us, through increases in the cost of living that result. Poor old widows are stuck with choices between the medicine they need, or the punitively higher electric bills they must pay to heat their homes, that result from such regulation and legislation. This Satanic murder in the name of environmentalism is the result of things being done without reasoning, because it lines the pockets of the instigators and beneficiaries of environmental legislation. Look at how wildly Al Gore profited from the "movement" even as his household annual electric bill was over $30,000, in part from heating his pool in the winter. You were likely duped by Al Gore, as easily as you were duped by Adolf Hitler. Thus mitigation isn't considered thoughtfully on the basis of risk vs reward, science and statistics, toward the benefit for all. Preposterous things being done without estimating the deadly consequences that result.
I recommend "Trashing the Planet" and "Environmental Overkill" to help you begin to overcome your indoctrination.

Let alone that the instigators and beneficiaries of the "environmental movement" are the usual suspects. Environmental hysteria is just another means of mind control of the huddled masses, by the global elite. "Far from a grass roots movement, environmentalism is a big business, funded and directed by the leading families of the U.S. and European establishments."
http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/un/environment.htm

Nor is the cost of frivolous and foolish regulation being borne by the generation who is imposing it, but rather it is being passed along to future generations, with the promise of destroying the futures of our heirs.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2012, 10:06:11 AM »
Now for your subject of "honest facts", regarding your accusation of scripture being no different than fairy tales and fables. You said:

"You couldn't come up with ANY evidence to prove that your mythological stories were factual except quoting from those same stories. That's like
This proves that you are the liar that only relies on quotes from STORIES for "evidence". That's the same as little kids quoting from "The Night Before Christmas" as proof of Santa. Show the real modern evidence to support your claim or keep showing how fake it is."
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2942.msg12192#msg12192

"You quote similar myths to Zeus and Hercules. The same fervent belief in myths was shown by them as by you. Stories."
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2942.msg12200#msg12200

"That's like "proving" that elves and goblins exist by quoting The Lord of the Rings."
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2942.msg12342#msg12342

"Instead of showing ACTUAL, REAL, MODERN evidence to support your claims, you rely on FANCIFUL, ARCHAIC, ANCIENT mythology. Quoting the same stories. Without the buy-a-bunch-of-bull you have NOTHING to support any of you claims.
Do you believe in Santa Claus or The Grinch? The same verses you spew can be readily given with ANY story as "proof" of those characters existence. Just like if I quoted verses from The Lord Of the Rings to prove the stories of "elves and goblins."
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2942.msg12360#msg12360

"You keep accusing me of being dishonest when you are the one who believes in fairy tales and can't give an honest answer to anything in your own words."
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2942.msg12363#msg12363

I have had lots of discussions with ignorant people, particularly some of Muhammad's followers who must put effort into remaining ignorant to scripture, history, archaeology and geography in order to continue to follow Muhammad, but I believe I can safely say that I have not yet encountered anyone that displayed the abject ignorance of history, and the archaeological record thereof, that you have. Accompanied by your ignorance to the textual integrity of the historical record we have received - that Muhammad's followers also must reject. Not a coincidence since the last thing Satan wants is for folks to come to know the love of God through His sinless Messiah, and the price He paid for our salvation, through the gift of His shed blood. The last thing Satan wants is for the shed blood of Jesus to save someone who was otherwise destined to join him in hell.

Surely even you can see the preposterous nature of your suggestion that there is no more evidence for scripture than there is for fairy tales, myths and fables, simply because you choose to remain ignorant to the evidence. The reason you can't understand the difference between the scriptures of the God of the bible, that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years, and fiction like Santa and the Grinch is precisely because of your abject ignorance.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=68.0

Yet right there in Jerusalem stands the temple mount, that Yahweh had His people build His temple on about 3,000 years ago, bearing witness against your foolish suggestion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Mount

Right there in Israel continues the conflict between Satan's people and Yahweh's people over that tiny strip of land, just like in the passage you referenced, yet you must chalk it up as some kind of a freak coincidence.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZF93B2iQHA

Esau against Jacob - Ishmael against Isaac.
Gen 16:12 And he will be a wild man; his hand [will be] against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

The times we live in prophesied thousands of years in advance:

Zechariah 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

As well prophecy as to how this conflict will likely end.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=331.0

There are over a million artifacts, just on display, in Jerusalem. Most recently David's palace has been discovered, as the archaeological record ever increasingly demonstrates the scriptures to be a reliable record of ancient history - not contradicting it.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ancient/palace-king-david.html
Acres of archaeological verification of scripture has already been excavated, even though archaeology is a new science, still in it's infancy. Even Abraham's home town of Ur has been found.

Besides the confirmation through the archaeological record, the scriptures are further vindicated by fulfilled prophecy, that came to pass hundreds of years after being prophesied, that have been recognized by Yahweh's people for thousands of years.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm

Nor do any honest, even secular, historians deny the historical record of the crucifixion of Jesus.

You see, once again it's painfully obvious, that simply because you are willing to believe something won't make it magically come true. Simply because you desire to deny something, doesn't magically make it go away, or erase history. Indeed from where I sit few things testify to the existence of Satan more, than the blasphemy you have spewed throughout our exchange, and throughout your YouTube channel.

What you demonstrated through your ignorance of the above, is that it is you who is living in your own fantasy world, cutting yourself off from the "...ACTUAL, REAL, MODERN evidence..." of the matter, to remain stuck in your little cocoon of abject ignorance. The fact that you choose to remain ignorant to history will never erase it.

The ignorance of history and archaeology you display does, however, offer excellent insight into why only about 4% of the U.S., consider themselves to be smart enough to believe there is no God.

In closing there is one point in which you have been entirely vindicated, and that is the wisdom of your sheer terror at the prospect of having your YouTube user ID associated with your abysmal and vacuous part in this exchange. If you're inclined to take issue with that simply review our chat from the start.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2012, 06:14:49 AM »
2-16

You are so dishonest that you ignore all of the negative bible verses that specifically show that god ordered the rape and massacre of thousands of people and still does according to religious fanatics.

Again, that was the whole subject and title of the video you commented on.
Unfortunately Yahweh's people didn't finish the job He commanded of them, and so instead of finishing the thousands of Canaanites off, Hitler killed 8 million Jews to cite just one instance. Today Satan's/Muhammad's people are vowed to "kill the Jews" and "drive them into the sea".

Sahih Bukhari B52 #177 Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "the Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Bukhari, V1 B2 #24 Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly...

Quran Sura 9.111 Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an...

John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2012, 06:20:56 AM »
2-17

You can't even explain why the "faithful" can't "walk on water" like magicians can.

Of course I can - rather the scriptures do.

1 Corinthians 12:4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.   5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.   6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.   7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.   8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;   9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;   10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another [divers] kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:   11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.   12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also [is] Christ.

I don't see in there that "to another" is given the gift of walking on water, do you? But then you never read the book or you would have already known that.
Are you in the habit of doing book reports on books you never read?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2012, 09:40:24 AM »
2-16

You try to pretend that they don't exist and then try to change the subject like all liars do.

But of course, it is you that you so aptly described, as is made obvious in the preceding on this thread.
Please feel free to review our chat and I would be happy to answer to any point you feel I didn't address.
Otherwise, as far as raising new points or topics to continue our conversation, surely you can see the futility of trying to communicate with someone, who actually puts effort into remaining ignorant. Until and unless you honestly address my prior replies to you, rather than ignoring my replies and repeating that which I already replied to, it is painfully obvious that nobody on earth can afford the time spent in a conversation in which they are the only participant, against a brick wall of being ignored.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2012, 04:50:47 AM »
2-23

[[[[So instead of refuting ANYTHING, you instead leave a reference to your own comments, which refuted NOTHING I said. As expected.
"Good" job. The quotes were for sarcastic reference in case you were too brain-dead to understand, which is readily apparent.
I TOLD YOU that you were too stupid to leave a proper response and you Proved Me Right!!!!! Just an http copy and paste.]]]]

How short sighted of me. Let me explain how the internet works with YouTube. When someone leaves a link like this:

the YouTube software doesn't not allow it to be a live link that you can click on. Now if you put your cursor at one end of it and hold your left mouse button down and highlight it, then click on it with your right mouse button and select "copy", you can then put your cursor in the top window in your browser, and when you right click on the address up there it will become highlighted. Then push your right mouse button and select "paste" and then hit the "enter" key, it will take you to the address of the link.

In this case it will take you to very intricately detailed responses to all of the PMs that you sent. Why don't you try it now?

In case that proved to be too much of a challenge I sent:

You see, I didn't want to overwhelm you with PMs, but in case you found those instructions too difficult to understand:

Which I attached the post at the link, and followed with the last several posts that followed that one, copy and pasted into individual PMs.

Then I further concluded with the following:

2-23

Why do you suppose it is that you haven't been able to be honest enough with yourself to admit to being antichrist, like your buddy whose YouTube user ID is TheAntichrist4ever?

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2942.msg12345#msg12345

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2012, 05:59:14 PM »
2-23

All you gave to prove that the stories you believe in are real were quotes from those SAME STORIES just like I said you would. Without the bible you have NOTHING. No evidence of your "all-powerful supernatural" magic genie at all.

You believe that lies are true since you are gullible and that anyone who shows that your stories are as much an ancient myth as Odin, Ra, Cernunnos, Zeus, etc, you claim are "anti-christ muslims who live in England".

You also said quite a while back that you were done with me and yet you still keep coming back to prove how wrong you are by quoting a book which says it's true instead of providing anything factual like actual faith healing, miracles and supernatural activity, because they don't exist outside your stories.

Come back when you have REAL evidence to show that you aren't delusional.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2012, 06:02:54 PM »
2-23

All you gave to prove that the stories you believe in are real were quotes from those SAME STORIES just like I said you would. Without the bible you have NOTHING. No evidence of your "all-powerful supernatural" magic genie at all.

You believe that lies are true since you are gullible and that anyone who shows that your stories are as much an ancient myth as Odin, Ra, Cernunnos, Zeus, etc, you claim are "anti-christ muslims who live in England".

As if there had been no mention of the archaeological EVIDENCE because that would interfere with, and spoil, his self-imposed ignorance. Seems perhaps he didn't even bother to sober up before composing that interestingly parsed sentence.

You also said quite a while back that you were done with me and yet you still keep coming back to prove how wrong you are by quoting a book which says it's true instead of providing anything factual like actual faith healing, miracles and supernatural activity, because they don't exist outside your stories.

Come back when you have REAL evidence to show that you aren't delusional.

There's certainly nothing I could add in reply that would speak more loudly about his side of our chat than atheistx's last PM did! Or that speaks to the futility of spending time with someone after the first instance of their ignoring a reply as though it was never made, or demonstrates a repeated apparent incapacity to understand. The only reason I continued after his first blasphemy is so other atheists, that may still be searching for truth, could benefit from reading the emptiness of his remarks.

Just like Muhammad's followers, he speaks with conviction about something that he not only knows nothing about, but something that he vigilantly maintains a self-imposed ignorance to. It became increasingly obvious, that outside of his little cocoon of YouTubes he recites, he's lost. It's really quite stunning.