Author Topic: A chat with youtube member magnifier2020  (Read 5353 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
A chat with youtube member magnifier2020
« on: June 13, 2012, 08:17:08 AM »
The following chat took place on the video "Islam and Sex With Infants and Children - Mufa'khathat " (you have to be logged into youtube to see it as "This video has been age-restricted based on our Community Guidelines")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1IzQxa6m0M
The only editing of the following I did was extend the links to make them live.

All religions are crazy and destructive to humanity.
magnifier2020 1 month ago

It cannot be reasonably argued that Islam is a religion. Particularly since Mecca never existed before about the 4th century AD. Islam is an imperialistic, political cult, that follows the false prophet Muhammad.
It's true that "religion" may be the worst thing to happen to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, but it's godless humanity that's destructive to humanity. Polpot murdered a whole generation. Hitler murdered millions of Jews. Christians are commanded to love everyone.
IslamChristianForum in reply to magnifier2020 1 month ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: magnifier
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 08:18:13 AM »
Thamk you. You deny muhamed and most likely also Zeus, Poseidon and Santa Claus. Now take it just one step further to deny this god and jesus and you will have made it. Complete! Now you are truly free of all nonsense.

Sorry, but it would require too much faith to believe there is no God. Just as the agnostics and atheists at the following link learned when they, rather than making empty claims through abject ignorance, actually investigated the available evidence in their efforts to prove there is no God.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rESOsk6j3Fc
There's a good reason why only about 4% of the U.S. is smart enough to believe there is no God. What percentage of those do you suppose are between the ages of 15 and 26?

You don't have to believe religion, it's fraud. You have faith in the absense of facts.
US nonbeliever are about 14% and growing quickly, as in Europe.
Just hang it up.
magnifier2020 in reply to IslamChristianForum 1 month ago

I don't believe religion.
"US nonbeliever are about 14%..."
CIA WorldFactbook: Religions: Protestant 51.3%, Roman Catholic 23.9%, Mormon 1.7%, other Christian 1.6%, Jewish 1.7%, Buddhist 0.7%, Muslim 0.6%, other or unspecified 2.5%, unaffiliated 12.1%, none 4% (2007 est.)
"...and growing quickly, as in Europe."
With Islam filling the spiritual vacuum. Within 2 generations Sweden will be under sharia law & the rest of Europe follows. Perhaps God's punishment for Europe turning their back on Him

"US nonbeliever....and growing quickly..."
Thanks for pointing that out, just as prophesied:
2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 08:23:57 AM »
Can you try to think, rather than pushing that awful bible all the time?

I don't appreciate your death wish on Europe, or sharia law even for dogs. But who's worried - your great god does not exist,because no sane being would command you to kill, as per your horrible koran. Give up this nonsense and join the human race.

"I don't appreciate your death wish on Europe...."
Europe wished it on themselves when they turned their backs on God.
"...or sharia law even for dogs. But who's worried - your great god does not exist,because no sane being would command you to kill, as per your horrible koran."
I agree, but is isn't Christian's quran but Muhammad's antichrist's Koran.
"Give up this nonsense and join the human race." Join Godless secular humanists like PolPot and Mao eigh? Since they were so good for humanity.

Europe turned their back on god because there isn't one.
PotPol and Mao were secular; certaiinly not humanist. Not so secular were Hitler, Stalin or Mussolini, all 3 Catholic, or your muslim bombers or hijackers, or other killers for god, like your mohammed, your underwear bomber. While it's true that not all muslims are terroists, all terroists are muslims. What a great god you have to tell your people to kill. What a religion! What fraud, what a joke!!

"Europe turned their back on god because there isn't one."
As a result of their denial perhaps they'll learn more than they ever wanted to know about Satan.
You wish black hearted people were of God, as an excuse to keep running and hiding from Him. But your life will only become emptier.
Muslims worship the Quraish pagan's deity "Allah". You should educate yourself to things before you expose such abject ignorance to them. My other channel offers a primer on Muhammadanism..
http://www.youtube.com/user/IslamExplored

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 08:24:43 AM »
I have educated myself to find religion repulsive. You should not believe in Santa Claus, alah, satan or heaven, because there is no empirical evidence of their existence. Europe has rejected god because they are educated and cultured, not superstitious. Give up your believe and stop scaring yourself with your own religion. Now leave the world alone to progress and to stay free. Don't threaten non muslims with your pedephile mohammed. He's a fraud and turned you into a jerk. There is NO god.

"Don't threaten non muslims with your pedephile mohammed. He's a fraud and turned you into a jerk."
I have 4 youtube channels and 4 websites dedicated to exposing Muhammad as a fraud. A fraud as well as a mass murdering, imperialistic conquering, child doing, female prisoner abusing, self-proclaimed terrorist, and thief.
So how exactly are you suggesting that that Muhammad turned me into a jerk?
Did you even watch this video you are commenting on?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 08:25:09 AM »
My point - all religions are dangerous; christian should not feel good about theirs, but embrace Science to persue Truth, not religion or god. JW v.Goethe: Man should rely on himself, not god.
magnifier2020 4 weeks ago

You don't even seem able to engage in conversation. And laughably you call Europe so smart that they turned their back on God, even as part of Islamic sharia law is part of English law now, and countries like Sweden turn their backs on rape of nationals by Muslim immigrants for fear of offending rather than recognize the problem.
"Religion" is the worst thing to have happened to the Gospel since the Gospel inspires the exact opposite of dangerous behavior, but then you'll insist on ignorance.
IslamChristianForum in reply to magnifier2020 4 weeks ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 08:25:42 AM »
Good, make yourself feel better by calling another ignorant, but what is ignorant? Most likely your god nonsense. This you should discuss with someone else. Don't waste your time with god, he only exists in the minds of the truly ignorant.

"Good, make yourself feel better by calling another ignorant, but what is ignorant?"
Are you suggesting you aren't a victim of self-imposed ignorance? For example you said:
"My point - all religions are dangerous;"
So why don't you explain to us what you have learned is dangerous about the Gospel, or the people that follow the Gospel of Jesus Christ? What is the most important commandment that Christians are required to observe?
IslamChristianForum in reply to magnifier2020 4 weeks ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 08:28:19 AM »
I told you, this is your stuff, not mine. The gospel/religion/commandment/je­sus christ are useless as no one needs to be told how to behave, especially not by your crazy sect. This is my conclusion because I was brought up on this crap, not due to ignorance. I'd prefer a manual on a vacuum cleaner over your gospels. For clarification don't aviod Richard Dawkins, Michael Schmidt-Solamon, Sam Harris or Christopher Hitchins. No, don't only be critical of islam. Look at your sick religion, too.

The non-responsive answer you offered is the kind we are used to getting from Muhammad's followers. That's because they follow the father of lies too.
Thank you for your input. I'll copy and paste our chat into the forum as a representative of one of the 4% of U.S. residents, that believe there is no God. Folks, as you aptly demonstrate, who draw conclusions and make judgments on no basis other than complete ignorance, to the very thing they judge.
IslamChristianForum in reply to magnifier2020 3 weeks ago

What? I already told you where to go. Now do 'Horrible bible verses'-Utube.
For the sake of history and fairness you must look at your own religion. Muslims cannot, but you can, but will not. Julius Streicher also could not look at his christian nazi nation, but only created hate against the great Jews.(Der Stuermer) Don't criticize muslims without looking at christianity. Don't act like another Julius Streicher. Now he was truly ignorant, wishing his audience to be the same. Is that you?
magnifier2020 in reply to magnifier2020 3 weeks ago

You couldn't explain to us what makes the Gospel, or those who follow it "dangerous" because you yourself even likely know it is a bold faced lie, since you couldn't be that ignorant. Now imagine a world filled with liars such as yourself. We can only hope you didn't father any children. You've shown us that person doesn't have to believe in Satan, for Satan to believe in them!
I dedicated the video at the following link to address posts such as yours re Hitler:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rcjzesMBbw

You are a typical christian biggot and fraud. How dare you criticize another religion without examining your own?! That's what muslim do. How is your religion better than any other? Too bad there's no hell for you to go to. Thank you for your kind christian messeges. Give up your god; he does not exist, then get an honest job.
magnifier2020 in reply to magnifier2020 3 weeks ago

Yes, I have fathered several children, adopted another, who do Math and Science daily, not religion, who learn of the great thinkers and philosophers of the world, not jesus, mohammed, buddha or god. They learn of ignorant people in the world who still believe in nonesense like heaven, satan, hell and a most horrible unloving god.
I will not be guilty of child abuse by teaching my children religion.
magnifier2020 in reply to magnifier2020 2 weeks ago

"I will not be guilty of child abuse by teaching my children religion"
You mean you won't be "guilty" of presenting evidence from both sides to help them draw their own conclusions, because you want to compel them to share your abject ignorance to things of the Spirit of God.
"Love thy neighbor? I read in the bible if your neighbor works on Sunday he should be killed"
Case in point
If not adding to your long litany of lies please quote the verse or passage where you "read" that "in the bible"
IslamChristianForum in reply to magnifier2020 2 weeks ago in playlist Uploaded videos

Ex.31: 12-15. Fool.

"Ex.31: 12-15. Fool."
"Love thy neighbor? I read in the bible if your neighbor works on Sunday he should be killed."
The ignorance I was referring to. The Sabbath is not Sunday but Saturday. 3500 years ago Jews were told to stone adulterers, false prophets and kill Canaanites who sacrificed children to idols too. The new covenant is the fulfillment of the old covenant and helps us understand how to apply the law:
John 8:7...He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
IslamChristianForum in reply to magnifier2020 2 weeks ago

Evidence for both side? You don't have any. There's only empiricism.

"Evidence for both side? You don't have any. There's only empiricism."
What you mean is that you refuse to consider the evidence, because you prefer to carefully maintain your self-imposed ignorance, while teaching your kids to do the same - even to hate people who are called to love.
Try a Yahoo search - archaeology confirms bible
or - fulfilled bible prophecy
or consider the mathematical precision of prophecy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ManZPZeROdc
beholdthebeast. com/mathematical_precision_of_­­prophecy. htm

No, there is nothing religion can add to science, since it has spent the last 2000 years being ignorant of it.
magnifier2020 in reply to IslamChristianForum 2 weeks ago

"No, there is nothing religion can add to science..."
You seem unaware that archaeology - that ever-increasingly demonstrates scripture to be a reliable record of ancient history - IS A SCIENCE.
"...since it has spent the last 2000 years being ignorant of it."
I agree a good bit of that time regarding the Roman Church.
"In an age of barbarism the popes led the pack, in an age of enlightenment they trailed the field." Peter de Rosa
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=484.0
IslamChristianForum in reply to magnifier2020 2 weeks ago in playlist Uploaded videos

I believe you wish it to be true. Of course, some archeological findings might also be mentioned in the old testaments, but so what? It proofs nothing, but that certain places have existed. No one needs the bible to tell us that, only christians.

You only agree because, after all, the popes are catholic, of course, the wrong brand of christianity.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 08:32:57 AM »
You are as stubborn as islams. I thought my answer was much to the point by referring you. However, you don't like my answer, therefore putting me with 4% of Americans? Do you have facts for anything? All your christinans claims have 0% evidence and you're asking me to confirm? You don't have to believe this gospel Nonsense. Give it up and become real, Look at All religions. The koran is not the only sh*tty book. Now go to Dawkins and learn something and leave the Swedes alone.
magnifier2020 3 weeks ago

" I thought my answer was much to the point by referring you."
The longer we engage the more dishonest you will have to become. No, you never explained to us what makes the Gospel, or a person who follows it, "dangerous".
"...therefore putting me with 4% of Americans? Do you have facts for anything?"
See what I mean about dishonest? On the prior page I posted the stats from the CIA WorldFactbook. But YouTube comments is the lair of liars who run and hide from what was written as if it never was.

You don't like what you see or hear, so now there are Youtube liars. But I have only found one, another cherry picking christian. You should be afraid of your own dangerous paranoia. Which passages of the bible do you find repulsive? None? If so, you cannot think, if not so, give those even criticism. You do sell jesus!
magnifier2020 in reply to IslamChristianForum 3 weeks ago

"You don't like what you see or hear, so now there are Youtube liars."
Only those that prove themselves to be liars. You pretended that I hadn't already shown you where the 4% of unbelievers in the U.S. statistic comes from, but I did from the CIA FactBook, so you demonstrated it's the perfect venue for liars. You indicated that the Gospel, and/or those that follow it, are "dangerous". You made that false claim on the basis of pure lies, or abject ignorance, so why don't you explain which it is.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 08:39:50 AM »
Yours is a bigotted christian site that is critical of islam, without the examination of your own religion. You probably think that Jews will go to hell, too.
Since 'the unexamined life is not worth living', perhaps the atheist community should combine with the muslims and others to shut you people down.
magnifier2020 3 weeks ago

"Yours is a bigotted christian site that is critical of islam, without the examination of your own religion."
First, Islam is a cult that follows the false prophet Muhammad.
And you added another lie. My websites and youtubes and chat forum are critical of religion and what religion has done to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you had explored first you wouldn't have had to be caught in another lie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMXGmHiNUyU
Regard to Jews you added unrighteous judgment to your lies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOLVFwGd1no

Why is mohammed a false prophet, not christ? Is that not a lie to someone? You refused to examine your own religion. As I told "rev." Phelps, another fraud, not just to burn the koran, but the bible as well. Your religion claims all sort of nonsense without a shred of evidence and of course, cannot hold up to scientific inqquiry.Your religion is the greatest lie ever told and you have the f. nerve to call science a lie. Fool.!
You're a fraud; give up christ and experience true happiness.

"Why is mohammed a false prophet..."
Because there is not A SHRED of historical, archaeological, geographical or scriptural EVIDENCE that support Muhammad's ramblings that professed the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-PDQFTzNTc
"...not christ?"
Because of the historical, archaeological and scriptural EVIDENCE, as well as boatloads of fulfilled prophecy, supports the Gospel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAQHFVn7H2Q
"Is that not a lie to someone?"
Only someone in abject ignorance to the above.

This is a great description of Your religion. What does christ have over mohammed? Nothing,it is all made up junk. Religion cannot explain anything unless it joins the scientific community.
Now read Richard Dawkins to learn something, before you lead more innocent, poor, stupid people astray.

"As I told "rev." Phelps, another fraud, not just to burn the koran, but the bible as well."
Anyone is more than welcome to waste their money burning a bible. That would be a matter between that person and God.
"Your religion claims all sort of nonsense without a shred of evidence and of course..."
This is the self-imposed abject ignorance I was talking about. All you have to do is google the subject. Try - fulfilled bible prophecy -
Even supported mathematically
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ManZPZeROdc

"Your religion is the greatest lie ever told and you have the f. nerve to call science a lie. Fool.!"
When did I call science a lie? Science has brought us many wonderful things, including medicine. See what I meant back when I said your dishonesty would increase as we chatted? It's because you follow the father of lies.

You are replacing true knowledge with god - hocus pocus-. That's a denial of science.

While I 'follpw the father of lies', which must be your imaginary devil, you follow your imaginary father, which must be your god. Too bad these things don't exist, but we are amused by those people who suffer from dilusion. A good shrink might help. I'd rather check my son's biology book to be ceretain it contains no 'intelligent design' wacky nonscience. I shall sue the school boaed for immediate removal.

"While I 'follpw the father of lies', which must be your imaginary devil..."
If not a demonic spirit, then what could cause a literate person to be so deceived by Hitler, even in this 21st century information age? What could so destroy a person's critical thinking skills, as to know what the Gospel commands, yet insist that Hitler was a Christian?
"...we are amused by those people who suffer from dilusion."
"we" of course being the 4% of the U.S. that is smart enough to believe there is no God.

Yes, in this century of information it is easy to find where Hitler evokes god or somenthing higher or fate or miricles to support his predetermined destibny.
So why doubt it?
Don't deny info you don't like. Hitler was born and died a christian, something you peole absolutely hate. Now, don't patronize me; I don't like religious people, but hate all killers, especially Hitler.

"While I 'follpw the father of lies..."
I showed you through Hitler's own words that he expressed nothing but vitriol and contempt for Christianity. If you review our chat you will see that each time I showed you more EVIDENCE you repeated your lie that Hitler was a Christian. You will continue to repeat that lie, and I've no doubt you trained your kids to parrot your lie and wouldn't set them straight, even though you know it is a lie. You obviously treat the EVIDENCE regarding God same way.

You know that religion is a lie with no substance, which makes you and the like total frauds. Please spare the innocent.

What's 'unrighteous judgement' about assuming jews, along with atheists and muslims will go to hell according to your loving religion, since none believe in your dictatorial, jelous, overblown and useless christ? Now give up this satan nonsense and stop scaring little children!

"What's 'unrighteous judgement' about assuming jews...will go to hell according to your loving religion..."
Because God blinded some Jews so they couldn't sin against the Gospel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOLVFwGd1no
"...along with...muslims..."
Regarding those that are ignorant: Rom 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, [there is] no transgression.
Additionally: Rom 11:33...how unsearchable [are] his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
"...atheists..." - willful unregenerates? good luck

There is no end to religious nonsense, regardless of which religion.I told you, stop scaring little children, like the muslims do.

"...perhaps the atheist community should combine with the muslims and others to shut you people down."
You seem to be suggesting this as if it's something new! Christians have been slaughtered by antichrists like Muslims and atheists for almost 2,000 years.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com
100,000 -180,000 Christians are martyred EVERY YEAR by Satan's minions that are filled with the spirit of antichrist. Nothing Satan hates more than the love of God as expressed through the Gospel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAQHFVn7H2Q

You are nuts! It's christians who slaughtered thousands of muslims and jews during the Crusades.It's the bible(john) creating hate against Jews in the MiddleAges to this day, culminating in a very chrisritian nation of Germany creating the holocaust. You sound like a paranoid, superstitious religious fool. By the way, both islam and christianity are cults esp. your brand. Fraud should be silenced. Atheism does not kill, religion does.

"You are nuts! It's christians who slaughtered thousands of muslims and jews during the Crusades.It's the bible(john) creating hate against Jews in the MiddleAges to this day, culminating in a very chrisritian nation of Germany creating the holocaust."
Galatians 5:14...Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
If you are that easily duped by Hitler in this 21st century information age, you would have been a natural to have been a follower of his a half century ago!

No, Hitler, a devout christian, was attempting to fulfill his predetermined destiny by devine will. How would I have followed him? You would have.

"No, Hitler, a devout christian...How would I have followed him?"
Because he even duped you in this information age, 50 years after the holocaust!
More Hitler quotes: Oct. 19th 1941 “The reason why the ancient world was so pure, light and serene was that it knew nothing of the two great scourges: the pox and Christianity.”
July 11th 1941 “The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity….[an] invention of the Jew
You see? He talked your talk.

Even in the same breath you say
"Fraud should be silenced. Atheism does not kill, religion does."
Yet history is full of mass genocide, misery and death of millions upon millions at the hands of such as PolPot, Mao and the leaders of the Soviet Union, let alone communist countries in the world today, because communism cannot stand the light of truth any more than Islam can.
Wouldn't it be simply awful if everyone in the world followed the Gospel and loved their neighbors as they did themselves!

No, communism dictatorship is no diffent from religious dictatorship. In principal it is innocent. Not so for religion.

Yes, PotPol. Mao, Ide Amin, Stalin, etc. were mass killers who most likely were atheists. So what? They can kill too, just like religious people like pope urban, or jones, or timothy McVea, all of whom found their justification in your sh*tty bible. Just hang it up.; there is no god.

"Since 'the unexamined life is not worth living'...
Yet there you are adrift and rudderless on a sea of moral relativity, while what you decide is important is to blaspheme Jesus Christ and rail against His followers even joining Muslims. You desire to "shut you people down" for simply exercising our God given, and constitutionally protected, right to free speech, because you hate love.
Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word ... Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

You known damn well that not all speech is constitutionally protected and should not be. Christians like Phelphs, Streicher and you do have rights to your christ/gospel nonsense, but not to incite hate, which all you religious freaks are so good at.

"You known damn well that not all speech is constitutionally protected and should not be."
Thank you for that! To liberals, nobody's speech should be protected besides their own.
"...christ/gospel nonsense, but not to incite hate..."
The Gospel is about love. I happen to love Muslims enough to point out to them that Muhammad proclaimed the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel, and the spirit in him was aptly demonstrated through his character as the EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus Christ.

How dare you tell these chritian lies when your religion is just as rediculous as theirs. Why don't you look at your own degenerate bible. It's a good thing most people can still think for themselves, unlike you who is constantly espouting bible babble. It's sickning!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 08:41:49 AM »
Wake up! Christians are not slaughtered by atheists, they're being slaughtered byWake up! Christians are not slaughtered by atheists, they're being slaughtered by muslims. See, religion is the enemy of humanity. Now give it up.
magnifier2020 2 weeks ago

"Wake up! Christians are not slaughtered by atheists, they're being slaughtered by muslims. See, religion is the enemy of humanity. Now give it up."
Before demonstrating more abject ignorance why don't you try a search engine first? Try - christians martyred by communists - or the same substituting - chinese - or - soviets - all GODLESS people like the world that you hope for.
"..they're being slaughtered by muslims.."
By people who prostrate themselves to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol.

Before demonstrating more abject ignorance why don't you try a search engine first? Try - christians martyred by communists - or the same substituting - chinese - or - soviets - all GODLESS people like the world that you hope for.
"..they're being slaughtered by muslims.."
By people who prostrate themselves to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol.

I believe that those systems that did not allow religion to exist did the world a favor, unlike the christian roosevelts and bush's of the world who anihilated Japan, Iran and Afghanistan. Europe has enjoyed 67 years of peace, because most of the religious people are finally gone. Except in the Balkan, where religious people again committed untold atrocities.

"...who anihilated Japan..."
Hope you're joking. Google - Hiroshima Nagasaki - and click on images - fairyland!
The Japanese, following their self-proclaimed god Hirohito, slaughtered millions in Asia and in the war would have included millions more had it not been brought to an end. They have also enjoyed peace and prosperity under the constitution that the U.S. assigned them.
"Europe has enjoyed 67 years of peace"
What rock have you been hiding under?
YouT search - sweden violence Islam

Of course, Sweden has problems due to muslims. See, it's always religion. If not yours, it's another one. ...and I say unto you: Religion is harmful. Now give it up and do Humanity a favor.

About 1/3 of mankind believe the following (even though most in that group are unrepentant):
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Another 1/4 of mankind are compelled to DISbelieve that, and declare the EXACT OPPOSITE
Sura 19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" 89 Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com
Just a freaky accident?

Nonebelievers (ih god) are the fastest growing group in the US and Europe. Thanks to god!

Yes, the Japanese were a religious people whose god was Hirohito, perfectly justified in the slaughter of Asia, while the christian nation of America destroyed a great Japanese people and christian Hitler ransacked Europe. Try to get it straight.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2012, 08:42:43 AM »
Religion has an answer for everything - so god can't lose. Good thing he doesn't exist, Just hang it up. But then, what would You do? Sell used cars?

"Religion has an answer for everything..."
The answers come from scripture, not religion.
"...so god can't lose."
Indeed.
"Good thing he doesn't exist, Just hang it up."
If I hung it up there wouldn't be anything separating my spirit from the spirit and moral relativism of people like PolPot, Hitler, Mao, communists and other antichrists such as yourself.
Your mentor, Dec. 13th, 1941 - “Christianity is an invention of sick brains: one could imagine nothing more senseless…”

Richard Dawkins? My mentor, indeed and my god.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2012, 08:43:14 AM »
No, I tell my children that they're born into - and will return to nothingness, in the meantime to take a good look at the scientific data out there, which immediately precludes a god and all the nonsense that goes with it. Go by facts - not faith.
Now find the keys below your chin and google about Hitler and chridtianity, I will not do your dirty work for you. Read this yourself. This is being denied by christians. Don't only read their point of view. Press this poin - discussion over!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2012, 08:58:25 AM »
Are you looking?
Suppppose you will still deny it?
It took my professor, Dr. Leonard Swidler, many years to remove anti Jewish passages from the Oberammergau paasion plays. This comes from your dreadful bible and led Hitler to finally end it all by implementing the 'final solution'. Your gospels should be burned.

So because someone evokes God to justify genocide, to those weak minded enough to believe them, they must be Christian, even though they despise Christianity.
12-13-1941 - “Christianity is an invention of sick brains: one could imagine nothing more senseless…”
Hitler was on your team: He was as Godless as Lenin, Stalin, PolPot, Kim Jong ill, Mao and yourself. Here's how we can know he was.
John 13:35 By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

you obviously know nothing of what hitler believed. He thought christianity make u a weak nation. He wished islam was in germany instead because he admired it and thought it made you strong.
TheMaverickChristian in reply to magnifier2020 2 weeks ago

Indeed. Hitler and the Islamic Mufti of Jerusalem considered each other to be useful dupes, toward their shared goal of genocide of Jews, with two Islamic panzer divisions in Hitler's army.
watch?v=8sk3fKY9PhY
Magnifier is no less duped by Hitler than so many of his German followers were.
watch?v=9rcjzesMBbw
Hitler, 7-11-1941 “The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity….[an] invention of the Jew."
10-19-41 “...the two great scourges: the pox and Christianity.”
IslamChristianForum in reply to TheMaverickChristian 2 weeks ago

so true, he sounds like a troll to me
TheMaverickChristian in reply to IslamChristianForum 2 weeks ago

You have No right to turn history around to suit your purposes. Hitler had no idea of the existence of islam, only admirring nordic and Japanese people for their pure race. Stalin, Franco, Hitler and Mussolini were All born into that dreadful christianity.
magnifier2020 in reply to TheMaverickChristian 2 weeks ago

Hitler had 2 muslim division so how can u say he didnt know of them? he had archeologists in the middle east. The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was in berlin. YOu know I can have a dialogue with people and they can disagree or agree but when they blatantly go out of their was to be stupid. that just blows my mind. I have no more respect for your opinion. you are a complete and utter fool. and since your trying to pull this rubbish i have to assume your a troll. and trolls belong under the bridge.

I only told you who Hitler admired, not that muslim did not exist for him to employ. Did he not also see the highest level of those vatican scums, like good christians do? See you under the bridge.

"Hitler had no idea of the existence of islam" your own words. you cannot have 2 muslim divisions and not know of the exsistence of islam. Your genius is showing

You should stop your christian bullying. Attack the issue - not the person.
Hitler's archeologists were to uncover and bring home the holy grail to his christian nation. I am also telling you that Hitler did not know his muslim troops any more than his Ukrainian or Latvian.

i never mentioned christianity not in the slightest you are trying to divert the conversation away from your falacies. if hitlers people are in the middle east then they know islam exsist and ur own words said "Hitler had no idea of the existence of islam" that is all you. if your going to debate then dont come to a battle of wits unarmed and dont try to change the chat to me being a christian bully to cover up your own weak arguments when i never said anything like that.

you know i didnt say anything like that so to try to purposefully make it sound like i did you make yourself to be a liar.

Whatever! Why should anyone bother with you people?

whatever thats suppose to mean, but you have proven yourself to willfully mislead people. so sad. so very very sad :(

"....you have proven yourself to willfully mislead people."
At least now, after having seen how Hitler despised Christianity - in Hitler's own words which could have just as easily been magnifier's own words - each time he lies about Hitler in the future he will be aware that it is a blatant lie that he is repeating, and not one that comes through ignorance.
He joins Satan's minions railing against the very people that are martyred all around the world, and engaged like this:
http://www.mercyships.org
IslamChristianForum in reply to TheMaverickChristian 1 week ago

I can understand if people dont agree. I get that but when they blatantly do this and in such a way that makes them look so unintelligent. How can they not see it themselves. the futillity. the human capacity for self delusion is truly mind boggling. I really think magnifier is doing this for the sake of causing discord which ruins it for the rest of us tryi
TheMaverickChristian in reply to IslamChristianForum 1 week ago

he ruins it for the rest of us trying to have a serious dialogue
TheMaverickChristian in reply to TheMaverickChristian 1 week ago

Someone posted a nice read on atheism in the forum. Including specifically Dawkins who magnifier has adopted as his god. I'm only part way through the first chapter but find it pretty entertaining:
http://www.voxday.net/mart/TIA_free.pdf

I heard the name before but i must say i dont much about him. But we both know how GOD feels about idols and honoring people to the point of worship.

"I really think magnifier is doing this for the sake of causing discord which ruins it for the rest of us tryi"
The envy and hatred Satan puts in their hearts drive them to hate the very things that other people love. Particularly those that seem secure and without fear. They can't be satisfied to simply hold their own beliefs, and let others hold theirs,, but feel obligated to compel others to share their non-belief, like Kim Jong Ill, Mao and PolPot. Like the totalitarianism of Muslims.

Willifully misleading people is when you say you don't sell jesus, but not to worry, nobody will buy him, even if he goes on sale next week.
magnifier2020 in reply to TheMaverickChristian 1 week ago

"...you make yourself to be a liar."
Indeed bro, and God had already made him an antichrist liar.
1Jo 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
1 John 2:22...He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:

Touche'

"You should stop your christian bullying. Attack the issue - not the person."
Indeed
Mat 5:22...whosoever shall say to his brother...Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
But when a literate person repeatedly insists on self-imposed ignorance, to instead believe the EXACT OPPOSITE of the facts and reality, it can get frustrating. But Muslims trained me to such.
"...bring home the holy grail..."
Which is a dead giveaway that he was clueless about Christianity & things of the Spirit of God.
IslamChristianForum in reply to magnifier2020 1 week ago

Don't be too hard on muslims; you christians sound just like them, insisting on man's biggest lie to be fact, instead of faith. You have no proof of a higher being, but there will always be the poor and uneducated who will believe this falehood.
Don't read to me from your bible. Has it not done enough harm? Now give up your silly religion and learn something useful to explain your 'empty pew syndrome', or a GREAT godless Europe.
magnifier2020 in reply to IslamChristianForum 1 week ago

"You have no proof of a higher being..."
Scripture is supported by history, archaeology, prophecy and mathematics,while your disbelief is based on the buffoonery of Richard Dawkins - whose lying statistics are the exact opposite of reality, and whose "logic" is just as upside down. Since you aren't a scientist, didn't you ever even investigate the veracity of those you have placed your faith in as your gods? Copy, paste and remove the spaces from after dots.

How dare you place scriptures with truth, histury or science. They will not match up, because your bible comes from someone's horrible imagination, people who were rather feeble minded, also. Your comment about Dawkins does not deserve consideration.
How about Leonard Swidler? He's a Temple U. prof. of theology.
magnifier2020 in reply to IslamChristianForum 1 week ago

"How dare you place scriptures with truth, histury or science."
See what abject ignorance you have trapped yourself in? All because you bought into your god's lies, which then compel you to run and hide from truth.
Why don't you join the rest of the world and actually seek out truth? Try a Yahoo search like - archaeology confirms scripture - to learn that the scriptures are ever increasingly recognized as a reliable record of ancient history.

No thanks. I don't read christian trash; that's your thing. I will stick to science.
magnifier2020 in reply to IslamChristianForum 5 days ago

"No thanks. I don't read christian trash; that's your thing. I will stick to science."
Look at the comment again. See what happens when you insist on ignorance verses knowledge? Archaeology is a science.
IslamChristianForum in reply to magnifier2020 2 days ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2012, 08:58:54 AM »
"How about Leonard Swidler? He's a Temple U. prof. of theology."
Perhaps Swindler would be more apropos. Who but a heretic, or one woefully ignorant, could search in vain for some sort of middle ground with Muhammad's 7th century born cult, when they must proclaim the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel?
Surah 4:157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus ... but they killed him not, nor crucified him...
Muslims, of course, are happy to let Swidler submit to them.
IslamChristianForum 1 week ago in playlist Uploaded videos

DON''T support this guy! He IS selling jesus!
While exposing the horrors of islam, this guy remains clueless and brain dead when it comes to his OWN religion. How does his brain work? Criticize one religion without the other? That's what muslims do. Ask him for FAIR examination, which will omly reveal all religions to be inferior to the impirical truth. Enough christian bullying. Put a microscope to Your bible, or get lost.
magnifier2020 6 days ago

Youtube chats are the lair of liars, who feel safe in that their lies are quickly relegated to the back pages of the comment section, so they can run and hide from their own words. Fortunately a record of the chat with magnifier2020 is available for review in a well organized format, if comments like "Hitler had no idea of the existence of islam..." weren't enough evidence of his ignorance, and self-imposed insistence of the same.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=3284.0
IslamChristianForum 6 days ago

"How does his brain work? Criticize one religion without the other?"
The forum reveals I am a considerable critic of Christianity & other religions. While magnifier2020 is unable even to discern the difference between a religion that is supported by scripture, history, archaeology, fulfilled prophecy and mathematics - and a cult advanced by a single 7th century self-proclaimed prophet who advanced the EXACT OPPOSITE of that revealed through the evidence listed previously. It's really quite sad.

Poor magnifier2020 drank Dawkins cool-aid, and then tried to preach it in here, but was then shown how easily a little actual logic, and factual statistics along with reason, deconstructed his god Dawkins lies.
If the poor soul can be so duped by Hitler in this 21st century information age, a half a century after the holocaust, he has only demonstrated how ripe he would have been to have been numbered among those that supported Hitler.

You SHOULD be concerned about the world's great thinkers and what they have accomplished to wipe out superstitions of former ages. They must be a product of your devil. Add to my gods Bill Maher.
magnifier2020 5 days ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2012, 08:59:03 AM »
See "Hitler and the Holy Grail". All dictatorships are sick, be they secular or theocratic, be they 'Mein Kampf' or the koran, torah or bible.
magnifier2020 5 days ago

You're like a Chatty Kathy doll that has the ability to pull her own string!
"All dictatorships are sick, be they secular or theocratic..." or communist atheist godless reprobates.
http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_atheism
If Hitler did have an interest in the Holy Grail it would have been to advance his hatred of Jews. Perhaps to desecrate what they held holy, or some foolish fable he was following. In any event in this Christian era such things are purely of the flesh, not the Spirit.
IslamChristianForum in reply to magnifier2020 5 days ago

Of course I pull my own strings, without referring to the bible,ever, unlike the puppets of god.
Hitler: I only wanted to show a relationship between him and the holy grail.
I don't need to be lectured on him - by you.
magnifier2020 in reply to IslamChristianForum 4 days ago

"Of course I pull my own strings..." Sure. That's why you called Dawkins your god.
"...without referring to the bible,ever..."
Like I kept saying, self imposed ignorance.
"Hitler...I don't need to be lectured on him - by you."
But you called Hitler a Christian, so you fell for his lies hook, line and sinker.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sk3fKY9PhY
(Dec. 13th, 1941) “Christianity is an invention of sick brains: one could imagine nothing more senseless…”
IslamChristianForum in reply to magnifier2020 3 days ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 08:59:12 AM »
THIS VIDEO IS CLOSED TO COMMENTS. To comment please join the forum at the link below the video, but please don't attempt discussion, while insisting on abject ignorance.

As the following pages attest, it is a colossal waste of time to try to cover such subjects in 500 character disorganized bits and pieces, particularly with folks that choose self-imposed ignorance, rather than trying to educate themselves in regard to the very subjects to which they try to speak, in spite of their ignorance.

IslamChristianForum 2 days ago in playlist Uploaded videos