Author Topic: Serpent Seed chat Joen Eriksen (split off chat with Biblewolf)  (Read 11455 times)

Joen Eriksen

• View Profile
Re: Serpent Seed chat Joen Eriksen (split off chat with Biblewolf)
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2012, 03:21:22 PM »
We might not get any closer by writings, but I would like to just give my view on these last points of yours.

Politics are about the world, not the kingdom of God. The fact is that while we don't have to be of the world, we do have to live in the world until we die. As Christians we should be champions of freedom and self-determination, for all people of the world, to be free to worship our Lord and Savior. You have chosen the side of Islamist states - that call for the destruction of Israel and murder of all Jews - that murder their own people as "apostates" for coming into relationship with Jesus Christ.

To my opinion politics is all about money. But politics have been mingled together with beliefs and priesthoods. And that makes politics dangerous. And to my opinion, I can do nothing about politics. Why? Because it is governed by the money men of this world. They are the ones fighting against each other with their money mashines that starts at the well of oil money. They chose who we may chose.
The radios and tv´s in every contry of the world are driven by the most wealthy money persons of this world. This is more obvious in some countryes than other. So if you are rich enough and you want to change the world in some direction, then you need to manipulate the masses of men through radio and tv advertisements.

I indeed feel with every human being, who lives in countries where their freedom to worship, is taken away from them. That is evil. I am against such priesthoods and states that wants to decide what you should believe.

I just don´t believe that politic will solve these problems of the world.
I do believe that when we will be changed, in the twinkling of an eye, then the evil of this world will be bound by the power of God and not by man.
Your links to the ex-branhamites shows the same continuously misunderstanding of the doctrine.
Also the doctrine of Paul was not easy to understand and;
the unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.II PETER 3:16
The two of us have a quite different approach to scripture. But anyway.
My last comment from here, admitting that I, and maybe you agree, that we might not know all the truth of God given to his people:

PHILIPPIANS 3:15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2012, 03:25:48 PM »
We might not get any closer by writings, but I would like to just give my view on these last points of yours.

Politics are about the world, not the kingdom of God. The fact is that while we don't have to be of the world, we do have to live in the world until we die. As Christians we should be champions of freedom and self-determination, for all people of the world, to be free to worship our Lord and Savior. You have chosen the side of Islamist states - that call for the destruction of Israel and murder of all Jews - that murder their own people as "apostates" for coming into relationship with Jesus Christ.

To my opinion politics is all about money. But politics have been mingled together with beliefs and priesthoods. And that makes politics dangerous. And to my opinion, I can do nothing about politics. Why? Because it is governed by the money men of this world. They are the ones fighting against each other with their money mashines that starts at the well of oil money. They chose who we may chose.
The radios and tv´s in every contry of the world are driven by the most wealthy money persons of this world. This is more obvious in some countryes than other. So if you are rich enough and you want to change the world in some direction, then you need to manipulate the masses of men through radio and tv advertisements.

I indeed feel with every human being, who lives in countries where their freedom to worship, is taken away from them. That is evil. I am against such priesthoods and states that wants to decide what you should believe.

I just don´t believe that politic will solve these problems of the world.
I do believe that when we will be changed, in the twinkling of an eye, then the evil of this world will be bound by the power of God and not by man.
Your links to the ex-branhamites shows the same continuously misunderstanding of the doctrine.
Also the doctrine of Paul was not easy to understand and;
the unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.II PETER 3:16
The two of us have a quite different approach to scripture. But anyway.
My last comment from here, admitting that I, and maybe you agree, that we might not know all the truth of God given to his people:

PHILIPPIANS 3:15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

You basically repeated what I said in my first four words: "Politics are about the world.....".
It might have been a little more clear if I had said "of" the world.

And please don't misunderstand me. I understand that the kingdoms of the world have been Satan's legal possession ever since Adam's fall. I'm not championing governments, or kingdoms of this world, except as they advance the freedom of peoples. The U.S. kicked God out of our once-great republic back in 1947 through the Everson decision. Our military misadventures since that time have well reflected it. Our military even collecting up bibles that some of our soldiers were giving out to Afghans as host presents (in their own dialect), were collected up by our military and burned! The only weapon we were given to fight this epic battle. The sword of the Spirit - destroyed.

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2012, 04:00:40 PM »
But here's something I can guarantee you, that the truth is so much more fun, when we are willing to seek it out and follow where it leads. I'd be happy to introduce you an eschatology within the traditional historicist context, that is perfectly consistent with the Gospel.