Author Topic: Osteen and Washer compared - short audio  (Read 2065 times)

Martin

• View Profile
Re: Osteen and Washer compared - short audio
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 04:45:21 PM »
This is so clear. The true gospel versus another gospel. Reminds me of:

2Co_11:4  For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Gal_1:6  I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

There is no soft way of putting this: It is not merely a falling away from 'the temple', it is a falling away from grace. This man of sin is nothing else than an antichrist spirit. Who lets him sit there? The individual Christian allows him to rule instead of the real Jesus, the real gospel, the real Holy Spirit.

This antichrist spirit is not only operating in all false religions but it operates in Christendom too! This is where the REAL deception can be found.

Very few Christians will be deceived by the false prophet, Muhammad and the Q'uran

This man of sin or son of perdition, the Wicked one is NOT the false prophet but is a deceiving spirit, also antichrist in nature.

'anti' meaning:

1. against
2. in place of

This is the real trap! it is very cunning indeed.

You come out of Islam into Christianity, you go to Church, you listen to sermons, you listen to Joel Osteen and see how easy it is. This is poison! This is a false gospel. How few Christians truly realize that the deceiver, Satan, comes as an angel of light to rob and steal?

Watch out new converts, be very careful, the spiritual condition on this planet is dark; there are many false teachings out there.

Christianity is registered as a religion but in reality it is not. Its teachings offers a relationship with God the Father through his son Jesus Christ. It is not about YOU, it is about God, and God alone. Bring Him glory by loving the things He loves and hating the things He hates. It's all about Him, period.

You must become less and less so that He can be more and more. It is a religion of death; of crucifying SELF and edifying Him.

All religions promotes SELF and how your life can improve. True Christianity requires the opposite. If you are not persecuted for your faith then you are doing something wrong. If the world does not hate you, you are doing something wrong...

Count the cost, for it is not easy.

Luk 14:26  If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:27  And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:28  For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
Luk 14:29  Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
Luk 14:30  Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.

You think radical Islam hates the Christian? it is nothing in comparison with the hatred of a personal diabolical force in the guise of the son of perdition or man of sin which is Satan himself. The hatred is incomprehensible, and it includes ALL human beings, even his dear prophet Muhammad, he hated him too!

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Osteen and Washer compared - short audio
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 05:31:03 PM »
This is so clear. The true gospel versus another gospel. Reminds me of:

2Co_11:4  For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Gal_1:6  I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

There is no soft way of putting this: It is not merely a falling away from 'the temple', it is a falling away from grace.

"Falling away" is a KJV translation of the Koine Greek:
646 apostasia {ap-os-tas-ee'-ah}
feminine of the same as 647; TDNT - 1:513,88; n f
AV - to forsake + 575 1, falling away 1; 2
1) a falling away, defection, apostasy

This apostasy perhaps most easily seen through what has been going on in Europe.
http://www.christianeschatology.com/falling_away_apostasy.htm#apostasy_in_europe

This man of sin is nothing else than an antichrist spirit. Who lets him sit there?

Those who don't "try the spirits" when they manifest themselves, for openers, as Pentecostals typically don't. Certainly not limited to that:
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/man_of_sin.htm#kandalini_church

The individual Christian allows him to rule instead of the real Jesus, the real gospel, the real Holy Spirit.

This antichrist spirit is not only operating in all false religions but it operates in Christendom too!

Indeed.
http://www.christianeschatology.com/falling_away_apostasy.htm#vatican_council_on_islam
The enemy is perhaps working most feverishly in the "church", since he already has the rest of the unrepentant in his back pocket.

This is where the REAL deception can be found.

The Roman Church isn't the only one playing footsie with Islamic antichrists:
http://www.christianeschatology.com/falling_away_apostasy.htm#chrislam

Very few Christians will be deceived by the false prophet, Muhammad and the Q'uran

Only some who had deceived themselves into believing they were Christians:

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

This man of sin or son of perdition, the Wicked one is NOT the false prophet but is a deceiving spirit, also antichrist in nature.

Perhaps a bit easier to see in the KJV, when we loose the added helper word "one".
I do not mix "that wicked" with the subject of the falling away and son of perdition, because the verse begins: "8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed..."
The verse seems to transition to another, that is the next, subject that follows witness of the falling away and the man of sin that we both see as being already well manifest, at least over the last half century to century and a half. Best to reply to this on the dedicated thread at this link:
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=415.msg5121#msg5121

'anti' meaning:

1. against
2. in place of

This is the real trap! it is very cunning indeed.

You come out of Islam into Christianity, you go to Church, you listen to sermons, you listen to Joel Osteen and see how easy it is. This is poison! This is a false gospel. How few Christians truly realize that the deceiver, Satan, comes as an angel of light to rob and steal?

Watch out new converts, be very careful, the spiritual condition on this planet is dark; there are many false teachings out there.

Christianity is registered as a religion but in reality it is not.

Indeed. It is a relationship, not a religion.

Its teachings offers a relationship with God the Father through his son Jesus Christ. It is not about YOU, it is about God, and God alone. Bring Him glory by loving the things He loves and hating the things He hates. It's all about Him, period.

You must become less and less so that He can be more and more. It is a religion of death; of crucifying SELF and edifying Him.

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

All religions promotes SELF and how your life can improve. True Christianity requires the opposite. If you are not persecuted for your faith then you are doing something wrong. If the world does not hate you, you are doing something wrong...

Count the cost, for it is not easy.

Luk 14:26  If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:27  And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:28  For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
Luk 14:29  Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
Luk 14:30  Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.

You think radical Islam hates the Christian?

I believe the term "radical", when used in association with the term Islam, is a tool of the enemy that Satan uses it to obscure the truth. Unless, of course, it is being used to describe the followers of Muhammad who engage in taqiyyah (lying in the way of Allah) by proclaiming Islam to be a religion of peace. A preposterous suggestion as demonstrated by 1400 years of Islamic history, as well as the over 21,000 deadly Islamic terror attacks around the world, just since 9-11.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=52.0

The only "radicals" in Islam are western peacenick "hypocrites", as the true followers of Muhammad who live in the cradle of Muhammad's cult, that get Islam, refer to them:
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/jihad_islamic_terrorism.htm

it is nothing in comparison with the hatred of a personal diabolical force in the guise of the son of perdition or man of sin which is Satan himself.

Islam is the very definition of antichrist:
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/#spirit_of_antichrist

The hatred is incomprehensible, and it includes ALL human beings, even his dear prophet Muhammad, he hated him too!

http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/muslim_persecution_of_christians.htm

Which eschatological approach do you use for New Testament prophecy Martin?
http://www.christianeschatology.com