Author Topic: Ortho-Millennialism: Bringing Order to End-Time Chaos - Gerald Haug WAKE-UP-MIN  (Read 22819 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Since Dr. Haug's stuffing of a 37 year gap into the middle of Daniel's 70th week would offend the sensibilities of preterists and partial preterists - who love to stick their finger in the eye of futurists for creating a gap between Daniel's 69th and 70th week - this is really an inappropriate forum section for this thread, though they are certainly all joined in Roman Church style punitive supersessionism.
http://www.christianeschatology.com/supersessionism_replacement_theology.htm

And even though he hails to Assemblies of God, the Pentecostal section isn't appropriate because he teaches outside of not only Pentecostalism but outside of nearly 2,000 years of UNIVERSAL Christian CORE doctrine. The best section for it is "Miscellaneous Religions, Christian sects, self-proclaimed prophets and those with gods of their own creation", particularly since Haug credits himself with prophecy as well, so that forum section is likely where it will eventually be retired to. I did make mention of it in the Pentecostal section in an address to the Assemblies of God church.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3716.0

I rolled this thread out on 7-16 after repeatedly promising to do so during the chat. Since our discussion may not yet be complete I locked this thread. To comment on it please go to the conversation at the following link so we can avoid dilution and confusion within the original chat:
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3719.0

I did my best to quote the entirety of the reply emails, within my responses. I don't believe I missed anything.

Website of the book:
http://wake-up-ministries.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Rev. Haug,
In reading your book a question kept occurring to me, which you alluded to in the "impact on your life" section of your book. If all bible prophecy was fulfilled by 70AD, how do you explain the physical matter of fact of the return of Jews to Israel, with that tiny little strip of land having emerged from near total desolation at the beginning of the 19th century, to becoming the geopolitical focus of the whole world today?
I'm sure you would agree that as Christians we have to understand that such a thing could not have taken place in a spiritual vacuum.
So based on your eschatology I would imagine that you must believe the return of Jews to their land is not of the Lord, and thus it must be of the enemy, Satan. Would you agree with that?

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: book review
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 09:19:56 AM »
First contact was not replied to.

Hello again Brother,
I previously asked you a question but you must have missed it as I did not receive a reply. I wonder if you could help out with the even more important question raised at this link:

http://www.christianeschatology.com/partial_preterism.htm#the_danger

Thanking you in advance for the favor of a reply I remain,
In Christ Jesus,
Ron

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: book review
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 02:38:28 PM »
First contact was not replied to.

Hello again Brother,
I previously asked you a question but you must have missed it as I did not receive a reply. I wonder if you could help out with the even more important question raised at this link:

Thanking you in advance for the favor of a reply I remain,
In Christ Jesus,
Ron

6-9-13 Dr. Haug

Ron,

Sorry for not replying sooner.  The questions you raise are all addressed in my book entitled Ortho-millennialism:Bringing Order to End-time Chaos.  I have a 20 page section refuting a post 70 AD writing of Revelation.  The book needs to be read from beginning to end, because it is basically a proof for my position.  I have had pastors from Kenya to England to US say my position is irrefutable. Therefore to refute premillennialism requires a 300 page book and that is why I wrote it.

Best Regards,

Rev. Dr. Gerald Haug
Assemblies of God Missionary to the Chinese at the University of Michigan

my reply 6-29
Dear Dr. Haug,

Thank you for the reply to my email, though from your unrelated reply it seems perhaps your time is too short for you to be able to bother with emails. Thus typical of partial and hyper preterists you responded against premillennialism, as though there are only 2 millennial views, though my view is in the tradition of amillennialism. Nor is it unusual for folks to only recognize 2 approaches to eschatology, since over the last couple of centuries the traditional historicist approach to eschatology was displaced. This is  the view through which ALL Jews and Christians understand Old Testament prophecy was fulfilled, and up until the 16th and 17th century Roman Jesuit doctrines of preterism (Alcazar) and futurism (Ribera) came into vogue in the 19th century, the church understood New Testament prophecy was being fulfilled in conjunction with an amillennial view.
http://www.christianeschatology.com/

Most seriously, as I recall your book only partially quoted the following verse, perhaps for obvious reasons:

2Timothy 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; 18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

From Strong's on canker:
1) a gangrene, a disease by which any part of the body suffering from inflammation becomes so corrupted that, unless a remedy be seasonably applied, the evil continually spreads, attacks other parts, and at last eats away the bones

Since 2nd Timothy was penned in around 64 to 67 AD, full or hyper preterists such as yourself must necessarily believe that the dire warning contained in this verse was only operative for a few years until 70 AD, and thus for the nearly 2,000 years after, Christians were presumably supposed to believe the exact opposite of the dire warning in that verse. I giant bet on Jesuit Alcazar's immediate audience hermeneutic, let alone that literal scriptures regarding such as "the day of the Lord" and final judgment must be spiritualized and gnosticized away by conversion into metaphor, in order to do so. Further suggesting that folks aren't supposed to be able to read the literal passages in scripture without consulting self-proclaimed "scholars", or risk believing the exact opposite of what is meant.

1Corinthians 14:33 For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Now directly in the context of that verse:

2Timothy 2:17 And their word will eat as {a disease by which any part of the body suffering from inflammation becomes so corrupted that, unless a remedy be seasonably applied, the evil continually spreads, attacks other parts, and at last eats away the bones}: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; 18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

Did God allow the entirety of the church to be misguided, throughout nearly 2,000 years of universal Christian core doctrine, as we look forward to the "blessed hope"?

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Were Christians only supposed to look for that blessed hope, for the five years between when the book of Titus was penned, and Christ allegedly returned in 70 AD? Let alone that preterists as well as partial preterists are required to reject the restoration of Jews to their land as being of the Lord. Of having absolutely nothing to do with bible prophecy whatsoever. Joining them with the rest of the world that rejects the prophesies of the restoration of Jews to their land, that scripture suggests should convince even "the heathen". What does James suggest regarding teaching, let alone a pop-20th-21st century doctrine that stands outside of nearly 2,000 years of universal Christian core doctrine?

James 3:1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

Yet you seem perfectly comfortable to presume yourself correct while contrary to 1800 years of church history having been wrong.

This even considering the matter of fact reality of 6 million Jews ruling and reigning in Israel after 2500 years of being scattered among the Gentile nations.  Restored not for their sakes, but for the sake of God's holy name, just as prophesied.
http://modernzionism.com/zionism_in_prophecy.htm

And just as anticipated by great men of God, centuries before that restoration ever began to take place.
http://modernzionism.com/zionism_in_christianity.htm#christians_on_zionism

Yet because of your eschatology you choose the side off the Israeli Muslims, against the Israeli Jews, Israeli Christians and Israeli non-Muslim Arabs who enjoy the freedom, liberty and self-determination provided by the democracy of the Israeli Jewish State. Your doctrine causes you to invoke Hadrian's term "Palestine" that he coined to insult Jews, rather than the only name that the New Testament offers for the land which is Israel. Let alone suggestion of a "Palestinian" people that helps you obscure the fact that the conflict is between Islam and the non-Islamic world. Israeli Muslims against the Israeli Jews, Christians and non-Muslim Arab's freedom.
http://modernzionism.com/anti_zionism.htm

While your punitive  supersessionism leads to not caring a whit for Jews, I would  think what anti-Zionism has done to Gaza Christians would be enough to give you pause:
http://modernzionism.com/zionism_in_christianity.htm#christianity_in_zionism

You have chosen the side of the followers of THE false prophet Muhammad against all Israeli non-Muslims.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/the_false_prophet.htm

Let alone the self-proclaimed "Christian" fellow fruit in your anti-Zionist tree which includes Arnold Murray and his Serpent Seed cult, David Duke and the KKK, Jeremiah Wright and Ted Pike, along with non-Christians like 1.5 billion Muslims, Louis Farrakan and the Nation of Islam, and secular groups like communist Soviets, the United Nations, George Soros and his Center for American Progress, white supremacists, Nazis, skinheads, and anti-Semites of all stripes.

Do you ever wonder why you are found among such fruit?
"and their word doth eat as a canker". Does it concern you even now? The following should be sobering:

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I'll pray for you my friend.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
http://wake-up-ministries.com

Hi Rev. Haug,
In reading your book a question kept occurring to me, which you alluded to in the "impact on your life" section of your book. If all bible prophecy was fulfilled by 70AD, how do you explain the physical matter of fact of the return of Jews to Israel, with that tiny little strip of land having emerged from near total desolation at the beginning of the 19th century, to becoming the geopolitical focus of the whole world today?
I'm sure you would agree that as Christians we have to understand that such a thing could not have taken place in a spiritual vacuum.
So based on your eschatology I would imagine that you must believe the return of Jews to their land is not of the Lord, and thus it must be of the enemy, Satan. Would you agree with that?

Reply 6-9-13 Dr. Huang:

Ron,

I have just completed a 45,000 word book that will be published in the next 6 months that will finally answer that question once and for all.  Modern Israel has NOTHING to do with first century Israel.  The historical evidence is overwhelming that 100% of Jews are merely converts to Judaism.  The fact is that Christians have not studied history as well as they should have.  My new book will totally shatter modern Evangelical undestanding of Modern Israel.  At the moment the Assemblies of God doctrinal purity commission is reading the rough draft of this new book and is seriously considering changing their doctrinal position regarding Israel as a result.

Best Regards,

Rev. Dr. Gerald Haug

(bolded and enlarged for purposes of posting in the forum)

Dear Dr. Huang,
Unfortunately your email did not attempt an explanation as to what 6 million Jews are doing ruling and reigning over Israel. It only proclaimed a denial of a physical matter of fact reality. You can deny the physical reality all day long as is necessary to advance your doctrine, but it won't make that sttunning reality go away. A reality that scripture suggests would cause even "the heathen" to know He is Lord.
More reply embedded.
I have just completed a 45,000 word book that will be published in the next 6 months that will finally answer that question once and for all.

I wonder how many times an individual has made such a claim over the last 2,000 years.
Yet Daniel pegged the year that Jews would be restored to their land, and restored to their city, right to the years 1948 and 1967, and he did it 2500 years in advance as confirmed mathematically.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/mathematical_precision_of_prophecy.htm

Modern Israel has NOTHING to do with first century Israel.

Yet there they are. 6 million Jews ruling and reigning while protecting the freedom, liberty and self-determination of Israeli Jews, Israeli Christians and Israeli non-Muslim Arabs, where Israeli Muslims also enjoy more freedom than they do in any Muslim controlled country on earth.

The historical evidence is overwhelming that 100% of Jews are merely converts to Judaism.

I understand you desperately need to believe that to follow your home-spun doctrine, and you can wish that were true, but I believe Israeli Jews would disagree with you.

The fact is that Christians have not studied history as well as they should have.

No question about that or they would readily recognize THE false prophet Muhammad as THE false prophet of the book of Revelation, since 1/4 of mankind in the world today must reject the crucifixion of Christ and thus His shed blood as an article of faith in the false prophet Muhammad alone.
http://www.brotherpete.com

Who are taught that they commit the single most egregious - and ONLY UNFORGIVABLE SIN - if a Muslim were to confess that Jesus is the Son of God or even to pray in Jesus' name. As compared such as child rape or mass murder, which are forgivable sins (both of which Muhammad also happened to be guilty of).
http://www.petewaldo.com/unforgivable_shirk.htm

My new book will totally shatter modern Evangelical undestanding of Modern Israel.

John Darby's doctrine is easy to refute. Indeed refutes itself since it cannot stand in the light of the Gospel:
http://www.christianeschatology.com/futurism_dispensationalism.htm

At the moment the Assemblies of God doctrinal purity commission is reading the rough draft of this new book and is seriously considering changing their doctrinal position regarding Israel as a result.

I'll forward along our conversation for their perusal.

Best Regards,

To you too Dr. Hang, and I look forward to your reply now that you can understand that my view is within the traditions of historicism and amillennialism.

Rev. Dr. Gerald Haug

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Ron,

Thanks for your lengthy email. I have spent extensive time studying the amillennial and postmillennial positions. Augustine is considered the father of the amillennial position.  Augustine was riddled with much false doctrine and is one of the chief promoters of early Roman Catholic theology.  So I could easily say that amillennialism led to the Dark Ages and the Catholic church.  You are quick to put labels on people, so I will clarify my position.   I would consider myself anti-Catholic but  NOT anti-Semitic. My new book on Jewish history shows that nearly all Jews are converts to Judaism after 70 AD. The Sephardic Jews are Berber and European converts of the 6th century, while the Ashkenazi Jews are of 7th century Turkish-Khazar origin.   All the  documentation for my book comes directly from professors who are Jewish and live in Israel.

My thoughts are very straight forward.  If Satan made a counterfeit Christianity called Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy, it is only logical that he could make a group of counterfeit Jews.

I went to the links that you recommended and it was clear that they were filled with speculative theology. and history.  Islam is a false religion that is experiencing short term growth, however it has one serious weakness.  That weakness is that it is built on the pedophile Mohammed.  Once Muslims begin to understand the history of Mohammed, they will leave in large numbers.  I have seen this with the rapid decline in the number of Mormons, because they finally know about the polygamy of Joseph Smith and Brigham Young.  Similarly, I predict in 200 years that Islam will only be a footnote in human history.

God Bless,

Rev. Dr. Gerald Haug

Thank you again, for the favor of a reply Dr. Haug. Though I do wish you had addressed, at least the most important points in my email, and would appreciate it if you could spare the time now, regarding this dire warning from scripture:

2Timothy 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; 18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

From Strong's on "canker":
1) a gangrene, a disease by which any part of the body suffering from inflammation becomes so corrupted that, unless a remedy be seasonably applied, the evil continually spreads, attacks other parts, and at last eats away the bones

Since 2nd Timothy was penned in around 64 to 67 AD, full or hyper preterists such as yourself must necessarily believe that the dire warning contained in this verse was only operative for the few years until 70 AD, and then for the nearly 2,000 years after, Christians were presumably supposed to believe the exact opposite of the dire warning in that verse.

Do you believe the warning contained in that verse was only operative for a few years, and then for the next 2,000 years Christians were expected to believe the EXACT OPPOSITE of the dire warning contained in that verse, and that the resurrection is past already?

Thank you Dr. Haug

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Thank you again.
Then the answer is, yes you believe that verse was only operative for a few years, and then for the next 2,000 years Christians were expected to believe the EXACT OPPOSITE of the dire warning contained in that verse.

more embedded

Ronald,

Let me requote page 15 from my book.

"The third principle of interpreting a passage is historical analysis. Here we consider the time period, culture, and impact of the events of the day in which the text was written on its original audience. Remember the Bible is written for us, not to us. It was written by the author to its initial listeners.

The same excuse liberal women used to discard head coverings in church.
"Why that was for the women church of Corinth."
Same excuse the liberal church uses to ordain women.
Same hermeneutic the Episcopal Church used to ordain a homosexual as Bishop.
"Well gee that was about the Romans and their use of boys sexually in the 1st century.....".

It is 17th century counter-reformation Roman Catholic Jesuit Luis Alcazar that is credited with the hermeneutic you suggest:
".....his work is regarded as the first major application of the method of interpretation of prophecy by reading in terms of the author's contemporary concerns."
http://www.preteristarchive.com/StudyArchive/a/alcazar-luis.html

Only after we understand its original message can we apply its principles to our own lives.."

The epistle, 2 Timothy, was written specifically TO Timothy.  It was NOT written to Fred or Wilma, nor anyone in the 21st century.

Sure, and Corinthians was only written to those of the church in Corinth.....

1Cr 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

.....and Thess to those in Thessalonica, and not to the church at large.
Since Paul was dead before 70 AD, who is the "we" in all these verses?

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Who is the "we"? If this event happened to the Thessalonians in 70 AD, where is the historical record regarding those Thessalonians that were alive, being caught up together in the clouds and meeting the Lord in the air at the last trump? One would think this would have been an even worth chronicling.

For that matter, where is the record of the Lord returning in the clouds just as promised:

Act 1:10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

One would think that event would be worth at least a paragraph or two out of the early chroniclers.

So what type of issues would Timothy be facing as a pastor of the church in Ephesus?  One of the issues would be those who claimed that the resurrection of the dead had already occurred.  If the resurrection of the dead had already occurred than there would be no need to be prepared for the Judgment on Jerusalem or the Parousia.  So Paul wanted to tell Timothy to remind the people of his congregation that the resurrection of the dead had NOT occurred YET! They needed to wait for the future parousia and the judgment on Jerusalem, which was occurring SOON.

Just to further clarify, I am not a hyper-preterists like Don Preston.  He claims that the Millennium was from 30 to 70 AD.

You are combining apples with oranges. Doctrines regarding Millennium are to a significant extent separate from the 4 approaches to eschatology.
http://www.christianeschatology.com/
The reason his and your brand of preterism is considered "hyper" or "full" is because you both believe the resurrection of the dead and Second Coming happened in the 1st century, unlike partial preterists which believe most everything you do, except for those two items which they believe are yet future.
Your eschatology is nothing new. Maybe you were never exposed to partial preterisn, but were only exposed to futurist heresy.

I claim the Millennium is from 70 AD to some time in the future.

If you believe we are in the millennium, as do I, how does that not make you amillennial?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amillennialism

Bottomline:  Most Christians fail to read their Bible correctly.

Perhaps what you mean is they don't share Roman Catholic Jesuit Luis Alcazar's suggestion that scripture was only intended for the immediate audience, but instead believe the Bible was written to the church at large. Written to us.

This is why it took me 10 years to become a Christian.  Christians are constantly taking verses out of their historical context and misapplying them.  This is why there is so much chaos in the body of Christ.

That is certainly true, but I would suggest that the reason for the chaos is, that instead of applying a uniform approach to ALL Bible prophecy as Jews and the church did up until a couple hundred years ago, that it is therefore the Roman Church anti-reformation pop-heresies of preterism and futurism that began to come into vogue in the 19th century, that caused the chaos. Perhaps right on schedule:

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Sloppy hermeneutics leads to sloppy theology and Christians leading a life of mediocrity.

Indeed. As well the heresies of preterism and futurism necessarily precluding a near unanimity of the body of Christ from even considering, that Muhammad could be THE false prophet, even though 1/4 of mankind in the world today deny the Son of God and reject His shed blood, as articles of faith in Muhammad alone.
Are commanded to conquer and subjugate all people, to prostrating toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca five times a day, while praying in the "vain repetitions of the heathen", in the names of the Arabian pagan deity "Allah" and his "messenger" Muhammad. Who commit the only unforgivable sin in their cult if they even pray in Jesus' name.
http://www.petewaldo.com/unforgivable_shirk.htm

So I can say amillennialism, historical premillennialism, and dispensational premillennialism are total heresies.

Interesting that someone that has chosen to stand outside of nearly 2,000 years of UNIVERSAL Christian CORE doctrine, in regard to the Second Coming of Christ and the resurrection of the dead, would use the term "heresies".
Perhaps I am missing a minor point, but if you believe we are in the kingdom of Jesus Christ, and are living in the millennium today, how are you not amillennial?

The difference being that I believe Christ ushered in His kingdom through His resurrection, and that the millennium will last until Christ's return, while you perhaps believe the millennium began in 70 AD until ..... when it is? Fallen man fixes Satan's kingdoms of the world?

Hermeneutics is a SCIENCE and thus my training in mathematical physics and theology give me a great advantage .........

Since you are a math whiz I would appreciate it if you could calculate the odds against, just the first two math problems on the page at the following link, being an accident:

....... in understanding how to study the Bible systematically. 

I hope that helps.

A direct answer to my question would have helped a bit more. Perhaps yes or no.

God Bless,

Rev. Dr. Haug

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
I wanted to make sure you were willing to suggest that for 2,000 years Christians have been expected to believe the exact opposite of the dire warning found in 2Timothy 2:17-18, before proceeding with the rest of that email.

Ronald,

Thanks for your lengthy email. I have spent extensive time studying the amillennial and postmillennial positions. Augustine is considered the father of the amillennial position.  Augustine was riddled with much false doctrine and is one of the chief promoters of early Roman Catholic theology.

That's why I rely on scripture.
Mat 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

And from my brother John:
Rev 1:9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

But then you also have to reject traditional dating of the book of Revelation, or your whole eschatology goes right out the window.
The most important understanding of amillennialism, is that we amillennialists believe that Christ rules and reigns in His kingdom today, and that we are in His kingdom - today.

So I could easily say that amillennialism led to the Dark Ages and the Catholic church.

While you "could easily say" it, that wouldn't make it any less preposterous, since amillennialism was around in the first couple centuries of the Christian era so it predated Augustine by hundreds of years. And you make that ridiculous leap even as you accuse "speculation" of me. Let alone that the Roman Catholic church has always been favorable to your punitive supersessionism.

You are quick to put labels on people, so I will clarify my position.

Terms are created to help people understand each other, without having to go into lengthy explanations, every time we want to express our position.
Those that believe as you, that the resurrection of the dead and Second Coming of Christ happened in the 1st century are "full" or "hyper" preterists. Roman Catholic Jesuit Luis Alcazar is credited with the presence of the doctrine in today's church, and also for the immediate audience hermeneutic. I suppose you could relabel it anything that you want, but that would only serve to confuse the conversation.

I would consider myself anti-Catholic ........

I would consider myself anti-Catholicism, through there is no shortage of heresy to go around, throughout the body of Christ. One of the most conspicuously regenerate guys I know is Roman Catholic.
Yet, while they are reluctant to commit, they share your eschatological approach, being partial preterist.
But far worse than that, is something else that you not surprisingly share with them, which is punitive supersessionism.
http://www.christianeschatology.com/supersessionism_replacement_theology.htm#roman_catholic_supersessionism

....... but  NOT anti-Semitic.

What I suggested is that you are anti-Zionist because your book suggests it. You can deny it but it's made pretty obvious through your propaganda infused suggestion that Jews are "occupying" so-called "Palestine". Which was 2nd century emperor Hadrian's name for what the New Testament calls "Israel", in his efforts to insult the Jews he had vanquished, and to try to make Israel disappear.
I simply pointed out your fellow fruit in the anti-Zionist tree as including some self-described Christians such as Arnold Murray and his Serpent Seed cult, David Duke and the KKK, Jeremiah Wright, and Ted Pike, who are joined by Muslims, Louis Farrakan and the Nation of Islam, and secular groups like communist Soviets, the United Nations, George Soros and his Center for American Progress, white supremacists, Nazis, skinheads, and anti-Semites of all stripes.

I also pointed out what anti-Zionists did to Christians in Gaza, as a result of pressuring the Israelis to abandon yet more land to the Islamic antichrists, in exchange for yet another false promise of peace (since Muslims don't consider any contract between Muslims and infidels as binding on Muslims).
http://www.modernzionism.com/zionism_in_christianity.htm#christianity_in_zionism

My new book on Jewish history shows that nearly all Jews are converts to Judaism after 70 AD. The Sephardic Jews are Berber and European converts of the 6th century, while the Ashkenazi Jews are of 7th century Turkish-Khazar origin.   All the  documentation for my book comes directly from professors who are Jewish and live in Israel.

My thoughts are very straight forward.  If Satan made a counterfeit Christianity called Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy, it is only logical that he could make a group of counterfeit Jews.

I went to the links that you recommended and it was clear that they were filled with speculative theology.

You choose to separate yourself from nearly 2,000 years of UNIVERSAL Christian CORE doctrine, yet characterize a theology within the traditional historicist approach to prophecy - through which you yourself understand Old Testament prophecy was fulfilled, and through which available evidence suggests the church understood New Testament prophecy was being fulfilled, until the Roman Jesuit counter-reformation pop-eschatologies of preterism and futurism began to come into vogue in the 19th century - as "speculative theology"?

and history.

History is a matter of record, not speculation. You would likely agree that scripture is not about Peoria Illinois, but is best considered through an ethnographic hermeneutic, since scripture is about God's people and the area they inhabit(ed). Particularly when considering John's assignment, for example:

Rev 1:19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

As suggested by Strong's, for example:
world
New Testament Greek Definition:
3625 oikoumene {oy-kou-men'-ay}
feminine participle present passive of 3611 (as noun, by
implication of 1093); TDNT - 5:157,674; n f
AV - world 14, earth 1; 15
1) the inhabited earth
1a) the portion of the earth inhabited by the Greeks, in
distinction from the lands of the barbarians
1b) the Roman empire, all the subjects of the empire

1c) the whole inhabited earth, the world
1d) the inhabitants of the earth, men
2) the universe, the world

What does the prophet John's first century "whole world" look like today?

With the exception of Israeli Jews, Israeli Christians and Israeli non-Muslims Arabs, that enjoy the protection of their freedom, liberty and right to self-determination offered by the democracy of the Israeli Jewish State (which people you claim do not exist - yet there they are), John's "whole world" has already been conquered by the antichrist false prophet Muhammad's Islamic kingdom beast. Outside of Israel a near unanimity have already been marked by the name of the beast - Islam.

While you pay lip service to hermeneutics, why not try applying some, to the lion-bear-leopard "beast" of Revelation 13?
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/the_beast.htm

The Islamic conquest of John's "whole world" is not a matter of "speculation", but a matter of undeniable historical fact, and present day reality. Even as we continue to watch churches burned in what was less than a century ago, quite cosmopolitan Egypt.

Islam is a false religion that is experiencing short term growth, ........

Pretty difficult for me to view 1400 years as "short term" with 1.5 billion followers - 1/4 of mankind in the world today - specifically antichrist as an article of their faith in the false prophet Muhammad alone. Who must also deny the crucifixion, death and resurrection of Christ, and thus His shed blood, as an article of faith in the false prophet Muhammad.

....... however it has one serious weakness.  That weakness is that it is built on the pedophile Mohammed.

This has been what you call a "weakness" and common knowledge among Muslims for 1400 years. They have compensated for this by murdering those that criticize Muhammad for it - or criticize him for anything else for that matter. Even today in Pakistan the penalty for "blasphemy" against the false prophet Muhammad is death (what they call "insulting our prophet" who of course insults himself through their own books, while those they consider blasphemers are simply pointing it out). The Pakistanis are making great headway in promoting the institution of anti-blasphemy laws at the U.N. with eventual outlawing speaking against Muhammad, on a global scale. Today in Canada, pastors are imprisoned for speaking out against homosexuality.
Today we see politicians around the world terrified and intimidated by Muslims. The Muslim Brotherhood has basically taken control of U.S. national security, as the arbiters of what can be said and taught, regarding Islam in terms of national security. Our boys were passing out Bibles as host gifts to Pakistanis that invited them to dinner - the only weapon God gave us to engage this enemy with - and the military collected up the rest and burned them. Your theology has prevented you from seeing objective reality. Beginning with the restoration of Jews to Israel.
http://www.modernzionism.com/zionism_in_prophecy.htm
As date pinned by Daniel through two parallel math problems that span 2500 years.

Once Muslims begin to understand the history of Mohammed, they will leave in large numbers.

Begin to understand? They haven't for 1400 years. While the Holy Spirit is moving in a big way today outside of the dead western church (Miraculous Movements is a good read), however at the present rate of being overrun by Muslims even Sweden would be ruled under Sharia law within two generations - provided Christ doesn't return first.

I have seen this with the rapid decline in the number of Mormons, because they finally know about the polygamy of Joseph Smith and Brigham Young.  Similarly, I predict in 200 years that Islam will only be a footnote in human history.

Comparing Mormons with Muslims is apples to oranges. Mormons believe Jesus was crucified and believe they are saved by His shed blood. Muhammadans must reject the Son of God and His blood as articles of faith in Muhammad.
My full time efforts with a few youtube channels, websites and a chat forum are directed toward Muslims, but until one ministers to Muslims, one cannot understand the power of the spirit of antichrist that fills them.
And your efforts are directed toward......
oh yea that's right, dividing the body of Christ through a home-spun doctrine that stands outside of nearly 2,000 years of UNIVERSAL Christian CORE doctrine, and further blinds the "church" to the false prophet Muhammad, while helping to denigrate Jews and advance the Islamic conquest of Israeli Jews, Christians and non-Muslim Arabs.
http://www.modernzionism.com/palestine_palestinians.htm

God Bless,

Rev. Dr. Gerald Haug

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
(this was composed mostly on the 3rd but sent early on the 4th)

Embeded.

Ronald,

The link  http://www.beholdthebeast.com/mathematical_precision_of_prophecy.htm is a case study of Christians taking scripture out of context.

I see a declaration, but devoid of comment on the odds of the math.

To read a counter-explanation read Chapter 15 and 16  of my book.  So at the end of the day, we can argue for hours about how the other person is wrong.

There is no need to argue, as scripture offers us a simple shortcut, rather than having to trade proof texted verses that spring from our self-indoctrination. And blessedly, as regards this particular subject, of the restoration of Jews to Israel, offers more clarity than any other. Here is that shortcut:

Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

You can embellish 17th century Roman Catholic Jesuit Luis Alcazar's counter-reformation heresy in a book until you are blue in the face, but that won't undo the matter of fact physical historical reality, of the restoration of Jews to Israel. Their having built it from the abject desolation of 200 years ago to becoming one of the world's leading economies, with that tiny little strip of land becoming the geopolitical focus of the whole world, and the bane of most unregenerates of the world.

When Alcazar penned his ruse, he didn't have the benefit of having witnessing this stunning reality, the realization of which scripture suggests would make even "the heathen" know He is Lord.
http://www.modernzionism.com/zionism_in_prophecy.htm
Christians today enjoy the benefit of having had that stunning reality come to pass, yet preterists amazingly still rail against that reality, because it doesn't fit their doctrine. It is obvious to those with eyes to see, that preterism should have been most embarrassingly relegated to the dustbin of history.

Your doctrine, like Roman Catholics and other supersessionists, precludes you from being able to believe that restoration of Jews to Israel is of the Lord, even though Christians anticipated it through prophecy, hundreds of years before that restoration ever began to take place.
http://www.modernzionism.com/zionism_in_christianity.htm
Your aversion to that reality even inspiring you to set out on a personal mission to proclaim that Jews aren't Jews, as a further expression of your hostility toward this very physical matter of historical fact. Perhaps next you will be doing another republishing of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. At least that's the direction that those in Arnold Murray's anti-Zionist Serpent Seed Cult tend to go.

Since your self-indoctrination has precluded you from even considering, that the restoration of Jews to Israel is of the Lord, you must then conclude it to be of Satan since we would both agree that it obviously did not take place in a spiritual vacuum. That means that one of us has been deceived by Satan, and perhaps we could even say, follows Satan in this regard.

So since you fail to recognize, that Jesus did not return in the same manner in which He left, let's judge by the fruit as the verse quoted earlier recommends.

As a Zionist I am joined by the majority of Israeli Jews, Israeli Christians, Israeli non-Muslim Arabs - as well as tens, or perhaps even hundreds of millions of evangelical Christians around the world. I am also joined by those great men of God of the Reformation like Isaac Newton, Matthew Henry, and puritans like Thomas Brightman and John Owen who all anticipated this restoration through prophecy, centuries before it ever began to take place.

In stark contrast, as an anti-Zionist you are joined by the majority of Israeli Muslims - as well as non-Israeli self-described Christians such as Arnold Murray and his Serpent Seed cult, David Duke and the KKK, Jeremiah Wright, and Ted Pike (google Ted Pike's wife and decide if those anti-Zionists are enjoying God's protection), who are joined by a unanimity of non-Israeli Muslims from around the world, and Louis Farrakan and his Nation of Islam, as well as secular groups like communist Soviets, the United Nations, George Soros and his Center for American Progress, white supremacists, Nazis, skinheads, and anti-Semites of all stripes. You can deny you are in the KKK and I will of course believe you, but that doesn't change the fact that you, and David Duke and the KKK are all anti-Zionist.

I usually  like to get to the chase by asking a person what their academic credentials are?

Not surprising that you look to the approval of men while avoiding the points of scripture I raised. For openers, blessedly, I have not been indoctrinated by a seminary (relatively modern inventions).
My last church home was Calvary Chapel (in which I was saved), until I overcame Darby's doctrine, thanks to a dear sweet 86 year old elder named Ellis Skolfield, who was raised in the scriptures on his mother's knee as missionaries in the Philippines.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/the_false_prophet.htm#ellis_skolfield
I have spent countless hours with him over the last perhaps 8 years, frequently running things by him about which I have questions. For over 30 years he has written about Islam in Bible prophecy. This subject of the seat of Muhammad's Islamic kingdom "beast" should be no surprise to anyone with the ability to apply an adjacent hermeneutic to the terms leopard, bear and lion used in Revelation 13.

I also run things by another elder that [redacted some unimportant personal information for purposes of public posting] I am in contact with him frequently running questions that come up by him.

Also I would like to know if they are a Calvinist, .......

No, though interestingly Muhammad's alter-ego "Allah", was into predestination too.
Since over the last two centuries the traditional historicist approach to New Testament prophecy has been abandoned by the pop-church, it would be difficult to find an institution to assign me to. Indeed it is difficult for me to find a church home. I remained at Calvary Chapel for a while, but I eventually recognized how much influence Darby's doctrine had on the rest of their teaching that I was called out of that institution.

....... King James ONLY Bible, .......

No, though I believe it is the best we have (while perhaps not the best messenger, just consider the verse comparisons in New Age Bible Versions by Riplinger). I set my NKJV aside after noticing the term "antichrist" is selectively capitalized. I use the KJV in conjunction with Strong's and Greek and Hebrew interlinears, and at times will quote a more pop-version, if it is more consistent with the Koine Greek. Like using both the KJV and NKJV for the article "the" in kingdom and tribulation of Revelation 1:9.

Though I couldn't help but notice that you quote from a such a modern pop-bible that it wasn't even conceived until 1995, and gee, skewed I wonder to whose benefit? I even found a guy who actually thinks it's funny to suggest: "I now wittily refer to it as the “ultimate heretic bible” because it contains the signatures of some of the most notable or shall I say, most notorious preterist’s in America."
http://preterism.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-preterist-heretic-bible

.....and the type of church they belong to?

The ecclesia I am part of "belongs" to Christ, and meet online, or anywhere else that two or more of us are gathered together. If you are in bondage to an institution, I recommend Frank Viola's "Pagan Christianity".

Usually these four things reveal very much. Most people who like to argue with me will not answer these four questions.

I "argue" (rebuke) with you because I am concerned, perhaps not as much for you, as I am for the people that you touch with a heresy that stands outside of nearly 2,000 years of UNIVERSAL Christian CORE doctrine. I am as concerned for them as I would have been for those touched by Simon Magus. In particular my relatives that gave me the book. The reason obviously being the scriptures warning us that your words "doth eat as a canker" that overthrows the faith of some:

2Ti 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; 18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

You incorrectly characterize me as some type of liberal theologian.

No, I pointed out that liberals use Jesuit Alcazar's immediate audience hermeneutic at their convenience, to create their own path, and ignore church ordinances as not applying to today's church.

I would be willing to bet that I lead a much more conservative lifestyle than you do.

Not sure why you would wish to make it personal, but for the last 8 years or so I have spent about 8 to 12 hours a day, generally 7 days a week, particularly now preaching Christ crucified to 1.5 billion Muslims online. Doesn't leave a lot of time for much else. I wake up wide eyed in morning, generally between 4 and 5 AM, like a kid on Christmas morning every day.

In addition my wife is in proper biblical submission to her husband even though she does not wear a head covering. She dresses conservatively and does not nag, complain, or act passive aggressive as I have seen some women who wear "head coverings" do.

See what I mean? Does the ordinance say "your wife should dress conservatively"? No. You are excusing away her disobedience to Christ - and worse by denegrating women who observe that ordinance. It is a simple matter of obedience. Your statement even suggests that you understand what she should be doing, yet you created your own excuses, for defying what you know Jesus Christ expects of you and your wife. You CHOOSE to ignore church ordinances, you CHOOSE disobedience, to go your own way.
Here's more fruit of what happens to the body, when we ignore ordinances, and don't "try the spirits", for example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBpw2oQrvMM

Here's another free book by brother Skolfield, "Demons in the Church", that primarily deals with church ordinances.
http://www.israelinbibleprophecy.com/demons_in_the_church.htm

Also it is apparent that you  have not read ( or understood) all of my book.

I will admit that I began directly by seeking out the parts that I knew would reveal it as partial or hyper pretist. The relative who gave it to me, husband had given me a heretical pamphlet named "Matthew Twenty-Four An Exposition" also by an anti-Zionist supersessionist named J. Marcellus Kik, so I had a good idea as to what to expect. Indeed at the time the book was handed to me I asked if the author believes that the resurrection of the dead and Second Coming of Christ happened in the first century, and rather than being honest and simply answering, she (the Spirit?) couldn't bring herself to form the words to admit the simple truth, and instead said "just read the book". Plus I've chatted with preterists ad nauseum online over the years.

The arguments are logically very tight......

I suppose that is why you did not respond to the specifics of my replies. Like regarding whether you believe Jesus to return, in the same manner in which everyone saw Him leave, or not?

..... and  have convinced numerous premillennialists, amillennialist, and postmillennialists that ortho-millennialism is the only correct interpretation.

My friend, 1.5 billion people in the world today have been convinced by men, that Muhammad is a prophet of God. You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

All I need to do is simply judge by the fruit of anti-Zionism to very quickly know which side I want my Lord and Savior to find me on. Also by the fruit of Roman Church styled punitive supersessionism.
http://www.christianeschatology.com/supersessionism_replacement_theology.htm#roman_catholic_supersessionism

You are probably the author of the various links that you have sent,......

Several websites as well as a few youtubes and operation of a chat forum in which I would like to include our chat.

....... and thus you have a vested interest in supporting your position.

As my sites state, I neither solicit nor accept donations. My "vested interest" is helping the body of Christ overcome the pop-19th century popularized Roman Jesuit counter-reformation heresies of perterism and futurism, while guiding the the body of Christ back to the traditional historicist approach to prophecy.
http://www.christianeschatology.com/historicism.htm
My materials are the result of first having spent years in Christian forums inviting others to help in trying and testing, prodding and probing, first Skolfield's material, and as a result over the years continuing to embellish as I was led to more and more questions that ever increasingly confirm and compliment the prior material rather than contradict it. I uploaded the original site BeholdTheBeast and kept adding content until it became too large, and the material subjects to diverse. This was mainly the result of my increasing burden of ministry to Muslims and having those chats also guide me through new subjects, like the history of Mecca (particularly from Dr. Rafat Amari's "Islam: In Light of History") and Christian eschatology in general, and so the number of sites grew.
http://www.historyofmecca.com/

If you are wrong, almost two-thirds of your weblinks would have to be rewritten.

Interesting thing for you to say. I could indeed rewrite, upload, and it would be done (though archived websites are available at least back to the early 1990s). Indeed would have over the last 8 years if things had been other than increasingly confirmed.

You, on the other hand, are profiting from a book on which your name may as well be etched in stone as the responsible party for, each and every physical copy that is in circulation that has been and will be produced. Even if you change your position you could not possible retrieve those books and apologize. It is done. Irrevocably and irredeemably a continuing witness against you before Christ, who will indeed return, in the same manner in which He left.

This is why I can be perfectly comfortable pointing out to you that irrevocable position perhaps wouldn't be so bad if it were a minor position within the church, and perhaps just an expression of a unique position, however you are peddling a horrific heresy that stands outside of nearly 2,000 years of UNIVERSAL Christian CORE doctrine, yet that doesn't even seem to concern you.

Your error is made even more apparent when we consider that it joins you with anti-Zionist Muslims, Nazis, skinheads and the KKK toward advancing the Islamic conquest of Israel and the subjugation of Israeli Jews, Christians and Israeli non-Muslim Arabs to Muhammad's followers.

Even as you see the fruit of the Zionist tree, and compare it with the fruit of the anti-Zionist tree that you inhabit, it doesn't seem to phase you. Really quite amazing.

Your claim that I am an amillennialist shows that you fundamentally do not understand the science of hermeneutics.

So you are not in the kingdom of Jesus Christ. Have it your way.

Those who fail to understand hermeneutics will commit "theological malpractice" without realizing it.

Again paying lip service to heremeneutics, yet again without showing me a comparison between your hermeneutic exegesis of John's leopard-bear-lion "beast" of Revelation 13, as compared to the one on my web page.
Could the reason be that you are embarrassed by the comparison, after seeing the simple and sound solution arrived at by brother Skolfield? Why don't you read it and compare it with the one included in your one-off, stand-alone, heresy that stands outside of nearly 2,000 years of UNIVERSAL Christian CORE doctrine.
In speaking with other preterists I get stuff like "well leopard, bear and lion are fierce animals and so that indicates the antichrist Nero was ferocious...." etc. etc. Silly stuff. How about yours?

God Bless,

Rev. Gerald Haug

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
(The following was sent before he received my reply to his prior email (which answered most of the points), and before I read this one after sending that reply)

(7-4)

Ronald,

I lived with Muslims for four years and I am quite familiar with them.  It is interesting that you did not answer my questions.

1. Are you Calvinist?
2. Do you believe that all other English Bibles besides the King James have been corrupted?
3. What denomination or type of church do you attend?
4. What are your academic credentials? 
5, Do you actually have a copy of my book?

It is clear that you are invested in your Islam as the Antichrist position.  I am not sure if you read my discussion on Revelation 13 (see chapter 24) of my book.  Your discussion on Revelation 13 is an example of having a particular polemic and bending scripture to fit your preconceived ideas. The Bible says that Christ has given us a sound mind and not a spirit of fear.  Most of what you write comes from a spirit of fear, thus it cannot be from God.  We are commanded to tests the spirits and it is clear that you have been deceived and live in deception. Most likely you do not attend any regular worship service.  In addition your exegesis of scripture reveals someone who is not versed in proper biblical scholarship. I can only assume that you have no systematic Bible training..

God Bless,

Rev. Gerald Haug

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
The following was sent before he received my reply to his prior email, nor did I read this one until after I had sent that reply, that took several hours to compose.

Ronald,

I lived with Muslims for four years and I am quite familiar with them.  It is interesting that you did not answer my questions.

1. Are you Calvinist?
2. Do you believe that all other English Bibles besides the King James have been corrupted?
3. What denomination or type of church do you attend?
4. What are your academic credentials? 
5, Do you actually have a copy of my book?

It is clear that you are invested in your Islam as the Antichrist position.

Since that is not my position, I could hardly be invested in that position. Try again.
Are you denying that Islam is antichrist? Are you denying that each and every one of Muhammad's followers are antichrist as an article of their faith in Muhammad alone?
Sura 19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" 89 Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!
1 John 2:22 .....He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:
http://www.petewaldo.com/

I am not sure if you read my discussion on Revelation 13 (see chapter 24) of my book.  Your discussion on Revelation 13 is an example of having a particular polemic and bending scripture to fit your preconceived ideas.

No, it is the obvious conclusion through an adjacent hermeneutic that points to the seat of the leopard-bear-lion kingdom beast, within the traditional historicist approach to bible prophecy that doesn't necessarily and absolutely discard nearly 2,000 years of Christian era history as relevant to Bible prophecy - as your unique heresy does that stands outside of nearly 2,000 years of UNIVERSAL Christian CORE doctrine.

The Bible says that Christ has given us a sound mind and not a spirit of fear.  Most of what you write comes from a spirit of fear, thus it cannot be from God.

Sure, everyone who anticipates eventually being martyred as a result of being in ministry to Muslims, is guided by a spirit of fear. What I write is supported by the historical record of the Christian era. What you write necessarily excludes it as relevant - in spite of the stunning reality of the restoration of Jews to Israel. Simply amazing how self-imposed blindness to physical reality, by doctrine, can influence a person.

We are commanded to tests the spirits .......

Yet you reject simple church ordinances and go your own way.

..... and it is clear that you have been deceived and live in deception.

And how did you test the spirits to make that "clear" determination? In accordance with the scriptures that describe the test? No. You created your own phony test, based on your own false presumptions, the same way that you go your own way in regard to church ordinances, and now as far as peddling a heresy that stands outside the church.
Are you unable to even read and comprehend scripture? What does scripture say about trying spirits?
http://www.israelinbibleprophecy.com/spirits_in_my_house.htm

You simply made another empty declaration, in a hollow effort to tilt against an individual, who is calling you out on your heresy.

Most likely you do not attend any regular worship service.

As I expressed in my last email it is true that I am not in bondage to a "church" institution, nor to nicolations that falsely fancy themselves to be in positions of authority, over God's heritage.

In addition your exegesis of scripture reveals someone who is not versed in proper biblical scholarship. I can only assume that you have no systematic Bible training..

God Bless,

Rev. Gerald Haug

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
PS

"I lived with Muslims for four years and I am quite familiar with them."

It wouldn't surprise me if you didn't enjoy sharing common ground with them, as regards your hearts for Jews.

“Hence I observe these things, first that the restauration of the Jewish nation so much spoken of by the old Prophets respects not the few Jews who were converted in the Apostles days, but the dispersed nation of the unbelieving Jews to be converted in the end when the fullness of the Gentiles shall enter, that is when the Gospel (upon the fall of Babylon) shall begin to be preached to all nations. Secondly that the prophecies of Isaiah described above by being here cited by the Apostle is limited to respect the time of the future conversion and restitution of the Jewish Nation, and thirdly that the humour which has long reigned among the Christians of boasting our selves against the Jews, and insulting over them for their not believing, is reprehended by the Apostle for high –mindedness and self-conceipt, and much more is our using them despightfully, Pharisaicall and impious” - Sir Isaac Newton
http://www.modernzionism.com/zionism_in_christianity.htm#christians_on_zionism

Roman Catholic styled:

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
PPS
Your playing fast and loose by exchanging a personal understanding, for the scriptures that explain how to "try the spirits", wouldn't seem a cry from that of the famous Greek sophist styled antichrist entertainer Ahmed Deedat's understanding of them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLnEZ4nUhoU

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
7-5-13

While I replied to your question as best as I could regarding church attendance, in the light of your mention of the "Assemblies of God", the denomination and type of church that you yourself attend may have some relevance.

"3. What denomination or type of church do you attend?"

As you put it: "I usually  like to get to the chase by asking a person .... the type of church they belong to? Usually these four things reveal very much."

Thanks Dr. Haug

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
7-5

Ronald,

I reviewed several Ellis Skofiled links and it is clear that our theological frameworks are quite different.  One important fact to understand is that EVERY church father as well as Josephus thought that the 70th week of Daniel referred to the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD. Furthermore Eusebius is considered the first preterist. If you would read my book, you may learn a thing or two. 

Eusebius practiced the historical grammatical hermeneutic, while Augustine, Origin, Clement and others DID NOT. 

God Bless,

Rev. Gerald Haug

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
That didn't address the only question asked, which is the same question you asked of me, which is what denomination do you belong to, or type church do you attend?

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
So sorry Dr. Haug, I thought your most recent email was a reply to the most recent email I sent, which it wasn't. I'll wait for your reply to that one.

Regarding your contention in this email that "EVERY church father as well as Josephus thought that the 70th week of Daniel referred to the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD" that is simply not true, and you should be more careful since a falsehood is no less of a falsehood whether it is intended or not. Did you immortalize that "fact" by etching it in the indelible stone of your book?
Didn't Irenaeus and Hippolytus believe Daniel's 70th week was in their future?

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Sorry again, I just noticed that was your completely unrelated reply, to the question I asked.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
"Furthermore Eusebius is considered the first preterist. If you would read my book, you may learn a thing or two."

I wouldn't have learned that, as it the claim has been made to me repeatedly by preterists in Christian chat forums. Just as futurists make the claim that Irenaeus was the first futurist. Yet there is little to no evidence of either doctrine being in the church during the Christian era.
Perhaps yours was in reply to my earlier pointing out that Jesuit Luis Alcazar is credited with preterism in the modern church - because he is. It was his anti-reformation invention that the Roman Catholic Church used in arguments against the Reformers.

"There has historically been general agreement with non-preterists that the first systematic preterist exposition of prophecy was written by the Jesuit Luis de Alcasar during the Counter Reformation.[9][10] Moses Stuart noted that Alcasar's preterist interpretation was of considerable benefit to the Roman Catholic Church during its arguments with Protestants,[11]"

No surprise then that just decades before Alcazar's invention, the Roman Church had tried trotting out Jesuit Francisco Ribera's anti-reformation futurist invention.
Of course the Reformers didn't buy either heresy. Those same great men of God that rescued the ecclesia from the dead formalism of the Roman Church, went on continuing to understand bible prophecy within the traditional historicist context. The traditional approach through which all Jews and Christians understand Old Testament prophecy was fulfilled, and the church understood New Testament prophecy was fulfilled, until the pop-heresies of preterism and futurism began to come into vogue during the 19th century.
Indeed even in the 19th century Jamison, Faucett and Brown mentioned the day-year language as applied to one of the problems assigned to us in Revelation, common with Skolfield's approach, as common knowledge among Christians:
"..... in the wilderness 'a thousand two hundred and threescore days.' In the wider sense, we may either adopt the year-day theory of 1260 years..."

Which should be no surprise since a partial list of those that recognized the day-year language, that necessarily requires the traditional historicist approach to prophecy include:
Augustine (AD 430)
Nahawendi (Jewish) (AD 8-9th century)
Jehoram (AD 10th century)
Abraham bar Hiyya (Jewish) (AD 1136)
Arnold of Villanova AD (1292)
Tichonius (AD 380)
Joachim of Floris (AD 1202)
John Wycliffe (AD c.1379)
Nicholas of Cusa (AD c.1452)
Martin Luther (AD 1522)
Phillip Melanchthon (AD 1543)
Johan Funck (AD 1558)
James I of England (AD 1600)
Sir Isaac Newton (AD 1727)
plus
Theileman Van Braght
Matthew Henry

Which doesn't even include historicists that did not recognize the day-year language. Meanwhile you are up to your gills in Roman Catholic Jesuit eschatology and the punitive supersessionism that results from it.

While I am comforted in my approach by running with not only those great men of God of the Reformation, but throughout the Christian era as well as the Old Testament saints, when I look toward those of the "former age" and the traditional historicist context. Which today can be easily recognized, places the false prophet Muhammad squarely in the bullseye as THE false prophet of the book of Revelation, with 1/4 of mankind in the world today that follow him, necessarily being antichrist - to the man - as an article of their faith in the false prophet Muhammad. Who must reject the crucifixion of Christ and His shed blood as another article of their faith.

And I notice you still haven't addressed that 800 pound gorilla in the room, which is the fruit of the tree of Zionists, as compared to the fruit of the tree of anti-Zionists.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Ronald,

Answer: I am a minister with the Assemblies of God, and fellowship with other like minded believers in our city twice a week. 

Let me quote page 356 of my book:

"At this point, it is important to discuss the origins of Premillennialism, as it has no solid scriptural support. It is true that some of the earliest writings and church fathers supported premillennialism or chiliasm (Latin for millennium). So this, at first glance, would make a strong case for premillennialism. However, instead of using the Bible or the book of Revelation as a source, these early church fathers used two first century Jewish apocalyptic pseudepigraphical documents, 2 Baruch and 4 Ezra, to support their premillennial position. Pseudepigraphical documents are texts whose authorship is attributed falsely to a renowned individual of the distant past. Early church father Papias (70–155 AD) drew from 2 Baruch, which later influenced Irenaeus, Justin Martyr, and other second and third century church fathers. Many of these early church fathers, however, believed some very heretical doctrine. For example, Justin Martyr, a second century premillennialist and church father, did not even believe that Christ was the second person of the Trinity. Jerome even said that many of the church fathers were men of “little learning.” As scholarship grew, via men such as Jerome and Augustine, chiliasm was finally declared a heresy at the Ecumenical Council of Constantinople in 381 AD. Thus, premillennialism or chiliasm disappeared from Christendom until it reappeared in a modified form in the early 1800s (cf. Hill, Regnum Caelorum: Patterns of Millennial Thought in Early Christianity)."

So you are correct some of the church fathers quoted non-canonical texts to come up with futurism and believe in a future 70th week.  However, I will give another quote from my book:

From Page 153 of my book:

"While the interpretation of Daniel’s 70th week is often debated among theologians, many early church fathers, such as Tertullian, Clement of Alexandria, Athanasius, Augustine, and Eusebius take the stance that the 70th week of Daniel was fulfilled by 70 AD. Even eminent eighteenth century Baptist commentator, John Gill, and renowned nineteenth century Methodist commentator, Adam Clarke, both regarded the 70th week as fulfilled. So, we are in agreement with some very good company.

Conclusion: Eusebius was a preterist, and MANY of the church fathers believed in a 70 AD fulfillment of Daniel's 70th week. Thus I am in good historical company.  YOU have resurrected a doctrine that was declared a heresy in 381 AD.  So I ask you one simple question: Are you resisting 2000 years of church history?

I recommend that you read my book. It will CORRECT some of your WRONG assumptions.

Regards,

Gerald Haug

Best Regards,

Rev. Gerald Haug

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Ronald,

Answer: I am a minister with the Assemblies of God, and fellowship with other like minded believers in our city twice a week.

(still 7-5)

That may help. Have you spoken in tongues?

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
I was able to answer that question myself at the AG website.
"The first physical sign of the infilling of the Spirit is speaking in tongues."

Is speaking in tongues involved in all of your worship services among your brethren?
Would it be safe for me to assume that each time the spirit gives utterance through yourself or your brothers or sisters, that you "try the spirit", perhaps about as often as your wife wears a head covering to church?

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Yes, I speak in tongues.  Even Calvary Chapel churches and Chuck Smith have no problem with "speaking in tongues" or other spiritual gifts. 

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
And of course I too recognize speaking in tongues as being a gift of the spirit - when it is the holy Spirit. But you avoided the question. Let's try it again:

Would it be safe for me to assume that each time a spirit gives utterance through yourself or your brothers or sisters, that you "try the spirit", perhaps about as often as your wife wears a head covering to church?

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
I am not sure where you are going with this.  My wife never wears a physical head covering.  However, I tests the spirits numerous times per day. So I am not sure what your point is.  God spoke to me supernaturally that premillennialism was a heresy during a church service.  The minister was speaking on Israel and the end-times and I had been a Christian only 1 month and the Holy Spirit said everything was all wrong.  I blew that "word of knowledge" off for several years until I learned more about the Bible. Roughly 4 years ago, God gave me supernatural insight into how to read Matthew 24, Daniel, and Revelation. I have also consulted with Bible scholars outside of the Assemblies of God to see if my exegesis of Scripture was correct.  Not a single scholar could refute my position.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
I am not sure where you are going with this.  My wife never wears a physical head covering.

That's right.
And Pentecostals also put female preachers in positions of authority over men.

However, I tests the spirits numerous times per day. So I am not sure what your point is.

Earlier in our chat you proclaimed a judgment about me that suggested, that you thought you had tried the spirit, and that gave you license to declare that I was driven by a spirit of fear. This demonstrated to me that you had no idea what the verses test.

I would appreciate it if you would be more specific as to how you try the spirits "numerous times per day" and exactly what the response was from the spirit (both of the elder brethren I mentioned as well as other brethren of mine have considerable experience in this). Please quote as verbatum as you are able to remember.

God spoke to me supernaturally that premillennialism was a heresy during a church service.  The minister was speaking on Israel and the end-times and I had been a Christian only 1 month and the Holy Spirit said everything was all wrong.  I blew that "word of knowledge" off for several years until I learned more about the Bible. Roughly 4 years ago, God gave me supernatural insight into how to read Matthew 24, Daniel, and Revelation. I have also consulted with Bible scholars outside of the Assemblies of God to see if my exegesis of Scripture was correct.  Not a single scholar could refute my position.