Author Topic: Gen 4:1 And ADAM KNEW EVE his wife; and SHE CONCEIVED, AND BARE CAIN...  (Read 2423 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Genesis 4:1 And ADAM KNEW EVE his wife; and SHE CONCEIVED, AND BARE CAIN, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

So the "LORD" of those that hold Murray's Serpent Seed heresy is Satan himself. If I had a dime for every time those brainwashed into Murray's cult argued against the simple truth contained in that verse.

Murray's brainwashing reducing them to believe that God wants Christians to hate Israeli Jews, and I would suggest they in fact do no less so, than Israeli antichrist Muslims hate Israeli Jews.

"For the last time I DO NOT HATE JEWS. Can you read at all?? Just those that CLAIM to be but to LIE."
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3134.msg13390#msg13390

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Today in the video comments yet another I had been chatting with, even after being shown the verse, quipped:

"Those who are of God will understand his words. Those who are of Satan will not. I don't need to hear YOUR words. You are most likely not of God."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbKxdep4-2w

And even after I posted the verse again, this time including the caps, he demonstrated even more the condition of the heart Murray's brainwashing produces:

"I think you were taught the big Jewish lie variant of scripture. And you bought it. You belong to a cult called Judaism. Don't put yourself in the position of being a false accuser."

"I think you were taught the big Jewish lie variant of scripture."
I quoted the King James Version. Here are some more:
NLT Now Adam* had sexual relations with his wife, Eve, and she became pregnant. When she gave birth to Cain.....
NIV Adam made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain.....
NASB Now the man *had relations with his wife Eve, and she conceived and gave birth to Cain....
Every version will prove you, Murray and the rest of your cult to be filthy liars.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
This copied and pasted from a YouTube chat:

Ron Armstrong 22 hours ago

Is Adam the Lord? The "man" she got from the lord is the same "man" that begets the generations of the Beast. This is not rocket science. "The Lord" Eve was referring to was Satan. Satan duped her into thinking he was a "lord" or god. You aren't fooling Gods children Pete. You might fool someone who is not of God, but you won't fool any of us. God's laws are written into us.
· in reply to PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo 1 second ago

Sure. "Gods children" are those in Arnold Murray's 20th century cult, as opposed to 2,000 years of Christians."

"This is not rocket science. "The Lord" Eve was referring to was Satan."

Anyone can look it up a Hebrew/English interlinear or check strong's to confirm that it is Satan speaking directly through you, and your words come from straight out of the pit of hell, to now be reduced to calling YHWH Satan.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?strongs=H3068