Author Topic: Chat with an anti-Zionist YouTuber  (Read 7419 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Chat with an anti-Zionist YouTuber
« on: August 11, 2013, 10:23:18 AM »
I can't find on what video this chat might have originated. It begins with the earliest YouTube PM I could find, and it could be the start of it.

10/29/12

Ever wondered why "God's people" suffer persecution ever where they go? They can blame it on jealousy of their chosenness till theyre blue in the face but theyre actions speak for itself. I dont condone murder but they that brought the Talmud into the world dont deserve a place in the world. Since 911 the Zionist media has used Muslim scare tactics and conspiracy theories of a one world caliphate. But we can look at numbers and clearly see Ashkenazi Jews run our government. Our head of of homeland security is an israeli citizen. The morning of 911 40 Mossad agents were found in the area yet a man dying with kidney disease(who died in 2008 by the way, released by Pakistani leader Hamut Gul) was blamed 20 minutes after the attack by Zionist media. Though we treated him in our hospitals and was visited by our good ole prez at the time. Larry Silverstein has admitted now on pulling the plug on tower seven. Another Talmudic Jew by the way. Four thousand Jewish employees called in sick the day the buildings fell. We can look at maps of Israel between forty seven and now and must admit Palestine has now become a police state. When the brainwashed Zionist American goons stood in awe the night Obama was elected, Israeli forces unleashed a terror strike on Palestine killing 360. Israel has been caught using the illegal white phosphorus bombs on Palestine. They point fingers of who the terrorist are yet they refuse the inspection of the arms they have. Instead of digging deep into man made religions and history ask God for discenrment on whats going on now. If you can deny the truth and still feel theologically bound to stand by Israel in these times you have fallen deep into Israelite deception. The have killed since the dawn of time and covered it up with deception. "Thru deception we will wage wars". Their commandments, not mine. The book of Isiah admits they worshipped false idols.Always have always will. The Jewish messiah will be the antichrist. I can promise you this.

10/30/12

"Since 911 the Zionist media ....."

Isn't it funny that at the same time a Muhammadan would call the media Zionist, a Christian would see the media as anti-Zionist? I suppose it would not be resolvable if it weren't for the fruit.

Those that believe that the return of Jews to their land is not of the Lord, includes Nazis, skinheads, Muslims, Arnold Murray and his Serpent Seed cult, David Duke and the KKK, Jeremiah Wright, white supremacists, Louis Farrakan and the Nation of Islam, communist Soviets, George Soros and his Center for American Progress, and anti-Semites of all stripes,

Now that it has been pointed out to you perhaps you will stand in judgment while being held accountable for it. You will no longer be able to plead ignorance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aowW0bUGPy8

10/30/12

"The book of Isiah admits they worshipped false idols.Always have always will. The Jewish messiah will be the antichrist. I can promise you this."

Isn't it stunning how Satan has blinded the world, to 1.5 billion antichrists in Islam, through a fable about a future boogeyman? 1.5 billion people that must deny the Son of God, and reject His blood that would save them, as articles of their faith in THE false prophet Muhammad. Who commit the ONLY unforgivable sin in Muhammad's cult, when a Muslim confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, or even prays in His name. A sin worse than raping a little girl or mass murder.
But hey, since their own prophet did both of those, they can't hardly be considered sins anyway, by his followers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lEro81ygXQ

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat with ant-Zionist YouTuber
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 10:24:17 AM »
01/22/13

What about the Christians that lobby Palestinian genecide. Let me guess. Yahweh commands it of them. Who was the cause of Christs' death? Muslims with boxcutters? Isnt it stunning that America is terrified of Muslims while Israel has over 200 warheads and contibuted to the bombing of the king david hotel, the attack on the U.S.S Liberty, the 911 tragedy and countless attacks on the arab world, assasination of the dubai prime minister, breaking the truce with Hamas. As for the sex with children. The Talmud openly uplifts sex between rabbis and young boys. Not to mention over 1000 scriptures of revenge. Its not wrong to admit Christ as the Son of God. We were all to be of the priesthood. Sons and daughters of God. It is written in Jewish law that they themselves are God. Same with Mormons. Which I feel you are, or a self hating gentile one. Lets pretend that Islam is the cult of hate you Zionists would like to think it is. The Zionist regime is still responsible for more bloodshed than anyone. It even outweighs the holocaust, in which Mr. Dodd messed up and gave Europe the death toll 4 yrs. before it happened. All Zionist propaganda.

02/02/13

[[[[What about the Christians that lobby Palestinian genecide.]]]]]

You must be referring to the Christians that used to be protected by the democracy of the Jewish State that are now persecuted by and subjugated to Muhammad's followers.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 10:25:15 AM »
save

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 10:26:21 AM »
02/22/13

No I was referring once again to the Christians United for Israel movement paying for the white phosphorus bombs(banned during the cold war) used on Palestine. Did you get to see lately Israel was caught once again gagging the media trying to coverup Mossad endeavors? Once again I ask that you look at a map of Palestine between 1947 and now. Israel is a terror state that has turned Gaza into an open air death camp. Why is that so hard to admit that? Do you feel it would be blasphemy to admit Israeli atrocities? Everytime I bring it up you backfire with Zionist strawman tactics toward Islam or vain attempts at putting words in my mouth. Understand every nation in the world admits this except America. Israel openly brags of how easily American Christians are manipulated. You fall right into the Talmudic agenda and feel like its the Christian's place in the world. You can go on about the Muslims being the persecutors but deception is a form of persecution and America is a cesspool of deception caused by the Zionist owned media.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTXTJ4AXGpg

03/10/13

[[[No I was referring once again to the Christians United for Israel movement paying for the white phosphorus bombs(banned during the cold war) used on Palestine. Did you get to see lately Israel was caught once again gagging the media trying to coverup Mossad endeavors? Once again I ask that you look at a map of Palestine between 1947 and now. Israel is a terror state that has turned Gaza into an open air death camp.]]]]]

At least we are agreed that there only two sides. But your post illustrates that you aren't much of a student of history. The Jews, Christians, non-Muslim Arabs and Muslims in Gaza's freedom and liberty were formerly protected by the democracy of the Jewish state.
Now that anti-Zionists such as yourself are responsible for Gaza being turned over to Muslim antichrists, the predictable persecution and subjugation of Gaza Jews, Christians and non-Muslim Arabs has begun. Whether you wish to believe it or not, you will stand in judgment for the side you have chosen.

[[[[[Not Why is that so hard to admit that? Do you feel it would be blasphemy to admit Israeli atrocities?]]]]]

Of course not. But it would be the epitomy of abject ignorance and stupidity to cite them in a vacuum absent 1400 years of Islamic atrocities against all humanity that they are a reaction to.
Most everywhere we find murder, mayhem and misery in the world today, we find the hand of Islam. Israel is not exception, but rather just another theater of Islamic conquest.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2013, 10:27:18 AM »
03/10/13

[[[[[ Everytime I bring it up you backfire with Zionist strawman tactics toward Islam or vain attempts at putting words in my mouth.]]]]]

There are only two sides. That of Islam VS the non-Islamic world. Is there something about that which is too difficult for you to understand?

You have chosen the side of Islam as regards Israel. The side that is directly opposed to the interests of freedom, liberty and self-determination of Israeli Jews, Christians and non-Muslim Arabs.

Since you aren't a Christian perhaps you can see it through the eyes of secular non-Muslim Arabs a little easier.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Zionism#Secular_Arab

"In contrast, a poll of 507 Arab-Israelis conducted by the Israeli Democracy Institute in 2007 found that 75 percent profess support for Israel's status as a Jewish and democratic state which guarantees equal rights for minorities. Israeli Arab support for a constitution in general was 88 percent.[31]"

[[[[ Understand every nation in the world admits this except America. Israel openly brags of how easily American Christians are manipulated. You fall right into the Talmudic agenda and feel like its the Christian's place in the world. You can go on about the Muslims being the persecutors but deception is a form of persecution and America is a cesspool of deception caused by the Zionist owned media.]]]]]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9FYYo5EINU

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2013, 10:29:08 AM »
02/22/13

What is even more stunning is the number of people that feel theologically bound to support genocide including their own extermination.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibd5SDKZZ4I

03/10/13

Maybe this will help you out Mike.
Please copy and paste the following link into your browser, and then ponder what it has to do with Israeli - or any other - Jews.

http://www.nigeriacalabash.com/content/attack-christians-11-2011

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2013, 10:30:10 AM »
06/01/13

Rather not. I feel your in a state of denial.

06/01/13

No the two sides are not Islam vs The non-Islam world. Russia, China, Sweden, and other non Islamic countries have taken a stand against international Jewry. Even Jewish author Cal Bernstein Ultra Orthodox Jews have called attention. The sides are Zionism vs the world.
Israel directly opposes freedom of Gentiles as a whole. Its what Asia calls the Sabbatean mafia.
Its funny how the extremists point fingers at everyone else. Any of these polls were taken by Zionist media and will never say that if there can be a Jewish state then there can be a Palestinian state.
If Israel cares so much about freedom why did they gag the media this year and let their own mossad agents die in captivity.
Why is it hard for you to understand Israel is a lunatic terror state and its supportors are fanatical.Any Gentile that supports it should move there. I promise your treatment wont be good. I feel youve never been there. But Haggee said its good so it must be. I guess you feel Israels attack on Syria recently was an act of defense also? Similar to to the white phosphorus bombing of Palestinian children. Because Israel is concerned about freedom.Right? U.S.S Liberty,9/11, King David Hotel, Iraqi War. All acts of some real caring individuals.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPBaYumP9hM

06/02/13

[[[[No the two sides are not Islam vs The non-Islam world.]]]]]

They certainly are according to Islam and the 1/4 of mankind that follow the false prophet Muhammad. The dar al Salaam VS the dar al harb. Muslims are in the dar al-Salaam or house of peace. Non-Muslims are in the dar al-harb or house of war. If you are a non-Muslim you may not be at war against Islam, but Islam has been at war against you for 1400 years. Wake up man. Here is the side you have chosen:

Bukhari, V1 B2 #24 Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives an property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."
http://www.petewaldo.com/jihad_conquest_terrorism.htm

That's YOUR "Allah" you have chosen, by choosing the false prophet Muhammad's side.

[[[[[Russia, China, Sweden, and other non Islamic countries have taken a stand against international Jewry. Even Jewish author Cal Bernstein Ultra Orthodox Jews have called attention. The sides are Zionism vs the world.]]]]

What stunning abject ignorance to objective reality. What does Zionism have to do with the 2 million killed or displaced in the Sudan alone? What does Zionism have to do with the Islamic conquest of northern Africa and misery Muslims are visiting on Nigerians? Your blind hatred of Jews has rendered your mind incapable of critical thought. But then it did Hitler's too.

[[[[[Israel directly opposes freedom of Gentiles as a whole.]]]]]

Sure. That's why 75% of Israeli secular Arabs are in favor of the Israeli Jewish state:
"In contrast, a poll of 507 Arab-Israelis conducted by the Israeli Democracy Institute in 2007 found that 75 percent profess support for Israel's status as a Jewish and democratic state which guarantees equal rights for minorities. Israeli Arab support for a constitution in general was 88 percent.[31]"

[[[[[Its what Asia calls the Sabbatean mafia.]]]]]

The sheer stupidity required to write such a sentence is appalling. Asia has no mouth so it cannot call anybody anything. But such as statement is not a surprise from a bigot who is unable to see people as other than in monolithic groups.

[[[[[Its funny how the extremists point fingers at everyone else. Any of these polls were taken by Zionist media and will never say that if there can be a Jewish state then there can be a Palestinian state.]]]]]

The main reason, of course, is there is no such thing as a Palestinian people. The groups in disagreement in Israel are:

Israeli Jews, Israeli Christians and Israeli non-Muslim Arabs being conquered by Israeli Muslims.

All your pop-lie of so-called Palestinians does is hide that fact.

[[[[[If Israel cares so much about freedom why did they gag the media this year and let their own mossad agents die in captivity.
Why is it hard for you to understand Israel is a lunatic terror state ........]]]]]

Because it's the only democracy in the middle east, where Jews Christians and non-Muslim Arabs enjoy the freedom, liberty and the right to self-determination offered by the Israeli Jewish State. Where Israeli Muslims also enjoy more freedom than Muslims do in any Islam controlled country on earth..

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2013, 10:31:06 AM »
06/02/13

[[[[[........ and its supportors are fanatical.Any Gentile that supports it should move there. I promise your treatment wont be good. I feel youve never been there.]]]]

I've never been, but my parents and family members have been. Indeed by sister and brother in law did the Christmas march in Bethlehem to applause of onlooking Jews.

[[[[[But Haggee said its good so it must be.]]]]]

Displaying yet more ignorance to history as well as bible prophecy. Centuries before their restoration began to take place, Christians like Matthew Henry, Isaac Newton, Thomas Brightman and John Owen anticipated their restoration through bible prophecy.

[[[[[I guess you feel Israels attack on Syria recently was an act of defense also? Similar to to the white phosphorus bombing of Palestinian children. Because Israel is concerned about freedom.Right? U.S.S Liberty,9/11, King David Hotel, Iraqi War. All acts of some real caring individuals.]]]]]

All you are doing is demonstrating how hopelessly you have been brainwashed. It wouldn't be so bad it you weren't directly responsible for the conquest and subjugation of Gaza Christians and the beginning of their dhimmitude:

"'Arab Spring' becoming Nightmare For Christians":
"Christians can In the case of Ayyad, who managed the only Christian bookstore in Gaza, his body was discovered riddled with gunshot and stab wounds."
"The witnesses said they saw three armed men, two of whom were wearing masks, beat Ayyad repeatedly with clubs and the butts of their guns while they accused him of attempting to spread Christianity in Gaza. The witnesses said that after sustaining the beating, Ayyad was shot by all three men."

"Christians warned: Accept Islamic law"
Christians can only continue living safely in the Gaza Strip if they accept Islamic law, including a ban on alcohol and on women roaming publicly without proper head coverings, an Islamist militant leader in Gaza told WND in an exclusive interview."
The militant leader said Christians in Gaza who engage in "missionary activity" will be "dealt with harshly."
"Jihadia Salafiya and other Islamic movements will ensure Christian schools and institutions show publicly what they are teaching to be sure they are not carrying out missionary activity. No more alcohol on the streets. All women, including non-Muslims, need to understand they must be covered at all times while in public," Abu Asqer told WND.
"This missionary activity is endangering the entire Christian community in Gaza," he said.
Abu Saqer said Hamas "must work to impose an Islamic rule or it will lose the authority it has and the will of the people."
"His comments come after gunmen on Sunday attacked Gaza's Latin Church and adjacent Rosary Sisters School, reportedly destroying crosses, bibles, pictures of Jesus and furniture and equipment. The attackers also stole a number of computers."

You will receive the judgment you so richly deserve.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2013, 10:32:06 AM »
06/21/13

Nice try at re-educating me. Just tell me why are we at war with Islam. 911? Israel's security? Where do you get your statistics? They dont match the statistics I was given by your brethren. Oh boy, and the Hitler comment. Saw that coming a mile away. Just ask yourself why Mr. Dodd gve the death toll of six millions Jews dead to Europe four years before the Holocaust supposedly happened and you might understand Hitler a little better. Or maybe read Juudenstaat by Theodore Herzl, the man Israel claims formed theyre State of Israel and the man that started the Zionist movement, and you will see that through group evolution strategy and Jewish subversion you were made the ignorant one and the bigot. Countries that dont even have an air force are a the big threat, huh? But then again your one of those that believe that Muslims with boxcutters got NORAD to stand down and hijacked three planes and struck buildings owned by a Jew that got payed for it while 40 Mosasad members were in the area minding their own business whilst 20 min. later Palestinians got the news and danced.But no such thing as Palestinians?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3GMDcFOq0g
(any surprise he added a David Duke video at that point?)

06/21/13

Its a racket in itself. Look at the back of Guideposts magazines. It says "Visit Israel, Stand where the Saviour stood". A racket that gets folks like your parents to pay money a visit a place they feel theoligicaly bound to support(thanks to Cyrus Scoffield). Was planned long ago (refer to Juudenstaat by Mr. Herzl).
Why am I brainwashed for giving you facts? Real facts, dont take my word for it do your own research. Jewish strawman tactics once again. No comment on the attacks but you have to bring up what Muslims may or may have not done. The old Jew strawman (i.e. Asia has no mouth).
As for attacks on Christians by Muslims, I'm sure it has probably happened. But do we welcome Muslim missionaries here? Theyre just as unsafe around Zionist extremists such as yourself here. And I guess the comment about me deserving judgment came to you from God, or was it just presupposition? I don't agree so I deserve a fiery death in Hell for exposing fanaticism. Now that is words of a true extremist.

06/28/13

[[[ Its a racket in itself. Look at the back of Guideposts magazines. It says "Visit Israel, Stand where the Saviour stood". A racket that gets folks like your parents to pay money a visit a place they feel theoligicaly bound to ..........]]]]

Or perhaps because they wanted to see where Jesus walked. As do I, and also hope to, some day.

[[[[[........ support(thanks to Cyrus Scoffield). Was planned long ago (refer to Juudenstaat by Mr. Herzl).]]]]]

You argue like a Muslim. All about the world, and the manner in which you've been propagandized in that regard, but nothing about scripture.
http://www.modernzionism.com/zionism_in_prophecy.htm

Your reading comprehension skills match those of most Muslims too. As I pointed out earlier, the fact is that Christians anticipated the restoration of Jews to their land CENTURIES before Herzl, because it was prophesied in scripture.

"If God will build Jerusalem for the people and their comfort, they must inhabit it for him and his glory. The promises and privileges with which God's people are blessed, should engage us to join them, whatever it costs us."

Thomas Brightman (1562-1607): "The restoring of the Jewes and their callinge to the faith of Christ after the utter overthrow of their three enemies is set forth in livelie colours." "Shall they return to Jerusalem again?" "There is nothing more certain: the prophets do everywhere confirm it and beat upon it."
http://www.modernzionism.com/zionism_in_christianity.htm#christians_on_zionism

But you've demonstrated that it doesn't matter what I write, you do not have the capacity to read and comprehend it.

[[[[Why am I brainwashed for giving you facts? dont take my word for it do your own research.]]]]]

The FACT IS that the Lord DID restore Jews to Israel, for the sake of His holy name, just as He promised He would through prophecy.
http://www.modernzionism.com/zionism_in_prophecy.htm

And the world has hated Jews for 3500 years, so you are in plenty of company, that today includes Arnold Murray and his Serpent Seed cult, David Duke and the KKK, Jeremiah Wright and Ted Pike, who are joined by Muslims, Louis Farrakan and the Nation of Islam, and secular groups like communist Soviets, the United Nations, George Soros and his Center for American Progress, white supremacists, Nazis, skinheads, and anti-Semites of all stripes.

Yet your raging hatred doesn't even allow you to step back for even a minute, to consider your fellow fruit in the antizionist tree, and where they might be heading in judgment. Even as you could die this very day.
http://www.modernzionism.com/anti_zionism.htm

[[[[Real facts, Jewish strawman tactics once again. No comment on the attacks but you have to bring up what Muslims may or may have not done. The old Jew strawman (i.e. Asia has no mouth).
As for attacks on Christians by Muslims, I'm sure it has probably happened.]]]]]

See how your mind has been bent by your hatred? Islam has been attacking Christians and Jews for 1400 years, because it's their job.

Look at what's going on in Nigeria. The Muslims murdering Christians and burning churches there. Those are your peeps. Your people. The side you and Satan have chosen.

I recommend "Prophet of Doom" by Craig Winn to help get you up to speed.
http://www.prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_23_Jihad.Islam

If you are illiterate you can download the audio to your MP3 player.
http://www.prophetofdoom.net/audio/Prophet_of_Doom_23_Jihad.mp3

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_Audio.Islam

[[[[[ But do we welcome Muslim missionaries here?]]]]

If by here you mean the U.S., of course we do. In fact the Saudis alone spend about 20 billion dollars a year setting up Islamic centers and mosques in the U.S. Mainly around college campuses to brainwash children with heads full of mush into becoming exactly what you have become.

[[[[[Theyre just as unsafe around Zionist extremists such as yourself here.]]]]]

Do you see how easily the father of lies talked you into saying such a foolish and transparent lie? The only difference between the Boston Islamic terror attack, and the other 20,000 deadly Islamic terror attacks around the world - just since 9-11 - is that it happened in Boston. The guys at The Religion of Peace.com meticulously log each incident:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

[[[[[And I guess the comment about me deserving judgment came to you from God, or was it just presupposition?]]]]]

We all deserve and will receive God's judgment however it comes down on us individually. I just praise the Lord I don't find myself among your fellow fruit in the antizionist tree.

[[[[[I don't agree so I deserve a fiery death in Hell for exposing fanaticism. Now that is words of a true extremist.]]]]]

From the guy who claims that Muslims in the U.S. are just as unsafe being around Christians that love Jews, as Christians that are threatened by Muslims in Islamic countries.

If you could set aside your hatred of Jews for just a little while, it just might let you open your eyes to what is really going on in the world.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2013, 10:32:57 AM »
08/09/13

Oh boy. My eyes are wide open Mr. Waldo. You Zionists are completely decieved and fine with it. It all fits your radical "Armagedon" prophecy to be racists and bigots to the Arab world and eventually depopulate or exterminate them. You can spend an eternity trying to deface me and the Muslims. But it just makes you look more and more like a decieved ass with every letter I recieve. Don't try to tie me and my friends and family to Satan. You are the one who blindly serves gods of the Kabaalah. The Jews heavily tampered with the Bible. Look into the Jewish books of mysticism and you will see Yahweh at the top of the list of the 54 names for Baal(Lucifer). I never said Muslims havent commited atrocities.Every religion does. "Religion" not believers is the root cause of all our world problems. Just like the Christians stealing Jerusalem from Islam during the Crusades. Zionists continually murder and pillage Arab countries and point the finger at them claiming they are the threat. Your hero Mr. Netanyahu is about to be by tried by the Asian government for Israel being caught redhanded for responsibility for the fukishima radiation blowout. Look it up. As every Zionist that sponsors genocide should be. Say what you want your false prophet is falling. Zionism itself is the false prophet you speak of. Don't worry about me or Muslims and search for truth Mr. Waldo. You will see your world is a stage. Youre still blaiming Muslims for 911 after Mossad has admitted to it? That shows you will reject truth to fit your cause, as all zionists do. You bring up Muslim terror attacks to me but when I confronted you about Israeli terror we skipped right over that and went to the strawman tactic, straight from the the Talmud. You only know what the Jews teach you. You won't admit the heavy Jewish tampering with the Bible because it destroys your faith foundations. You live in an "I'm right, you're wrong" kind of world and will always reject truth to favor the Jews. Oh and by the way of course Saudis would be the Muslim missionaries here. They are now zionist occupied and teach a false Islam. Just as you are a deciever yourself, saying I hate Jews, but you have many videos trying to disprove Islam. Thats one sided and fanatical but I couldnt expect any less. Do you consider warminded men like Thomas Brightman, Moses Hess, and Theodore Herzl prophets? Mr. Waldo if you would like to have a serious conversation about truth i'm fine with that. But dont annoy me with this blatant Jew worship. If you feel the need to expose something awful dig into the Talmud or Jewish tampering with the Bible. My Creator brings me happiness each day and eyes for exposing deception. The rest of the world is awake. When, Mr. Waldo, will you and other American Christian Zionists wake up and see that you are the terrorists. You contribute to genocide by standing by Israel and reformed Judaism. Just take one day of your life to look into this great Zionist conspiracy and find your own facts. Youre gonna see what is true hatred, fanaticism, and deception, not to mention a weak group of people who couldnt find God on their own and needed to be told every move to make. Do me a favor and study the word "jihad
" a little deeper. You are way off the mark. Your definition was made up in the western world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaOnWAF4xsA

08/11/13

[[[Oh boy. My eyes are wide open Mr. Waldo. You Zionists are completely decieved and fine with it.]]]

I'm always fascinated how anti-Zionists are fine with their fellow fruit in the anti-Zionist tree which includes Arnold Murray and his Serpent Seed cult, David Duke and the KKK, Jeremiah Wright, and Ted Pike, who are joined by Muslims from around the world, Louis Farrakan and the Nation of Islam, and secular groups like communist Soviets, the United Nations, George Soros and his Center for American Progress, white supremacists, Nazis, skinheads, and anti-Semites of all stripes.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2013, 10:33:34 AM »
08/11/13

[[[ It all fits your radical "Armagedon" prophecy to be racists and bigots to the Arab world .........]\]]]]

The scriptures warn of lying false accusers for these days. I am not a futurist. My approach to bible prophecy is in the TRADITION of historicism.
http://www.christianeschatology.com/historicism.htm
Regarding your false accusation of racism, apparently you are so ignorant to Islam that you don't even know, that the country with the highest number of Muslims is Indonesia. The anti-religion of Islam crosses all races, ethnicities and national borders.

It is Satan that inspires your lies that suggest that being against an anti-religion that is the mirror opposite of the Gospel, has anything to do with race.

[[[[........ and eventually depopulate or exterminate them.]]]]

It is the followers of the false prophet Muhammad that are exterminating non-Muslims all around the world. With over 21,000 deadly Islamic terror attacks around the world, just ince 9-11. With 2 million innocents killed or displaced by Muhammad's followers in the Sudan alone. Wake up man, Muhammad's followers follow one of the most consummate - and conveniently self-admitted - terrorists in the history of mankind.
Sura 8:12 I WILL INSTILL TERROR into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9FYYo5EINU

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2013, 10:34:15 AM »
08/11/13

[[[[[ You can spend an eternity trying to deface me and the Muslims.]]]]

It is Muhammad and Islam that deface themselves. You are irrelevant other than exampling how you have allowed yourself to be deceived by Islamic dissimulation and taqiyyah. Why don't you explain what Zionism has to do with the ongoing Islamic conquest of Nigeria?

[[[ But it just makes you look more and more like a decieved ass with every letter I recieve. Don't try to tie me and my friends and family to Satan.]]]]

I don't need to. Simply look around at your fellow fruit in your anti-Zionist tree.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=73.0

[[[[ You are the one who blindly serves gods of the Kabaalah. The Jews heavily tampered with the Bible. Look into the Jewish books of mysticism and you will see Yahweh at the top of the list of the 54 names for Baal(Lucifer). I never said Muslims havent commited atrocities. Every religion does.]]]]]

Followers of the false prophet Muhammad are the only ones COMMANDED to commit atrocities as an article of their faith.
Any atrocities committed by black-hearted popes and such fake Christians in the name of Christianity were going DIRECTLY AGAINST what we are commanded to do.

Satan's liars always try to switch the discussion to that of persons, rather than the books, that actually reveal that born again Christians are IN Christ, while Muhammad's followers are antichrist, as an article of their faith in Muhammad. Indeed commit the most "heinous" and ONLY UNFORGIVABLE SIN in Muhammad's anti-religion, if a Muslim were to confess that Jesus is the Son of God. As opposed child rape or cold-blooded mass murder, which may be forgiven. And both of which, as it happens, Muhammad was guilty of committing.
http://www.petewaldo.com/unforgivable_shirk.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o0UOJpxiJo

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2013, 10:34:54 AM »
08/11/13

[[[[ "Religion" not believers is the root cause of all our world problems. Just like the Christians stealing Jerusalem from Islam during the Crusades.]]]]]

I see. So your history only goes back to the middle ages. Why don't you try to overcome your abject ignorance to history and the fact that Islam did not exist before the 7th century AD, and it was Islam that conquered Jerusalem in 639 AD, along with nearly the rest of the whole known world during the Islamic First Jihad, until being turned back in Tours France and Vienna Austria.
http://www.petewaldo.com/jihad_conquest_terrorism.htm#first_jihad

Tell me. What does Zionism have to do with the thousands of Christians martyred, and Churches burned in Nigeria?

[[[[[ Zionists continually murder and pillage Arab countries and point the finger at them claiming they are the threat.]]]]

Yet what happened to Christians in Gaza after anti-Zionists like yourself prevailed in removing the protection of the democracy of the Israeli Jewish State, and turned it over to the Muhammadans? Like everywhere else in the world, they have been subjugated to followers of Muhammad.

"Christians warned: Accept Islamic law"
Christians can only continue living safely in the Gaza Strip if they accept Islamic law, including a ban on alcohol and on women roaming publicly without proper head coverings, an Islamist militant leader in Gaza told WND in an exclusive interview."

"'Arab Spring' becoming Nightmare For Christians":
"Christian persecution escalated even before the "Arab Spring."
Since Hamas took over Gaza in 2007, the coastal territory's 3,000-strong Christian community has been facing rampant persecution." etc.
http://www.modernzionism.com/zionism_in_christianity.htm#christianity_in_zionism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o0UOJpxiJo

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2013, 10:35:34 AM »
08/11/13

[[[[ Your hero Mr. Netanyahu is about to be by tried by the Asian government for Israel being caught redhanded for responsibility for the fukishima radiation blowout. Look it up. As every Zionist that sponsors genocide should be. Say what you want your false prophet is falling. Zionism itself is the false prophet you speak of. Don't worry about me or Muslims and search for truth Mr. Waldo.]]]]

Since you obviously don't worry about yourself, you should be happy that at least somebody else is. Muhammad proclaimed the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.

Surah 4:157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-
http://www.petewaldo.com/

]]]] You will see your world is a stage. Youre still blaiming Muslims for 911 after Mossad has admitted to it? That shows you will reject truth to fit your cause, as all zionists do. You bring up Muslim terror attacks to me but when I confronted you about Israeli terror we skipped right over that and went to the strawman tactic, straight from the the Talmud. You only know what the Jews teach you. You won't admit the heavy Jewish tampering with the Bible because it destroys your faith foundations. You live in an "I'm right, you're wrong" kind of world and will always reject truth to favor the Jews.]]]]

I favor freedom, liberty and the right to self-determination secured by the democracy of the Israeli Jewish State for Jews, Christians, non-Muslim Arabs and Muslims. Where Muslims enjoy more freedom than they do in any Islam controlled country on earth.
With freedom, liberty and the right to self-determination being the very antithesis of Islamic countries for 1400 years. Where even today 20 countries have laws regarding "apostasy" or leaving Islam, with most of them penalizing with the death penalty.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy#Countries

Iran -- illegal (death penalty)[13][14][15]
Egypt -- illegal (3 years' imprisonment)[15]
Pakistan -- illegal (death penalty[15] since 2007)
United Arab Emirates -- illegal (3 years' imprisonment, flogging)[16]
Somalia -- illegal (death penalty)[17]
Afghanistan -- illegal (death penalty, although the U.S. and other coalition members have put pressure that has prevented recent executions)[18][19]
Saudi Arabia -- illegal (death penalty, although there have been no recently reported executions)[15][20]
Sudan -- illegal (death penalty, although there have only been recent reports of torture, and not of execution)[21][22]
Qatar -- illegal (death penalty)[23]
Yemen -- illegal (death penalty)[23]
Malaysia -- illegal in five of 13 states (fine, imprisonment, and flogging)[24][25]
Mauritania -- illegal (death penalty if still apostate after 3 days)[26]
Morocco -- illegal to proselytise conversion (15 years' imprisonment)[27]
Jordan -- possibly illegal (fine, jail, child custody loss, marriage annulment) although officials claim otherwise, convictions are recorded for apostasy[28][29][30]
Oman -- legal in criminal code, but according to the family code, a father can lose custody of his child[31]

Those are your peeps.

[[[[Oh and by the way of course Saudis would be the Muslim missionaries here.]]]]

All sects of Islam engage in dawah, or proselytizing in the cause of the false prophet Muhammad. Whether with words or through murder.

Quran Sura 9.111 Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): THEY FIGHT IN HIS CAUSE, AND SLAY and are slain: A PROMISE BINDING ON HIM IN truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and THE QURAN:

[[[[ They are now zionist occupied and teach a false Islam.]]]]

Any Muslim claiming Islam is a religion of peace is a "hypocrite" or "renegade".

"Summarized Sahih Al-Bukhari" - Maktba Dar-us-Salam's page 580
Chapter 2. The best among the people is that believer who strives his utmost in Allah's Cause with both his life and property.
footnotes:
[1] "Al-Jihad (the holy fighting) in Allah's Cause (with full force of number and weaponry) is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars (on which it stands). By Jihad Islam is established, Allah's Word is made superior, [His Word being La ilaha ill-Allah (which means: none has the right to be worshipped but Allah] and His Religion (Islam) is propagated. By abandoning Jihad (may Allah protect us from that) Islam is destroyed and the Muslims fall into an inferior position; there honour is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim, and he who tries to escape from this duty, or does not in his innermost heart wish to fulfill this duty, dies with one of the qualities of a hypocrite.
[2] Of course, nobody can offer Salat (prayer) and observe Saum (fast) incessantly, and since the Muslim fighter is rewarded as if he was doing such good impossible deeds, no possible deed equals Jihad in reward.

[[[[ Just as you are a deciever yourself, saying I hate Jews, but you have many videos trying to disprove Islam.]]]]]

Islam disproves itself since there is not a shred of historical or archaeological evidence that suggests that Mecca ever existed before the 4th century AD. Let alone that islamic so-called tradition - pure fiction that was created in the 7th to 10th centuries AD that masquerades as thousands of years of pre-Muhammad history - is physically a geographical impossibility.
http://www.historyofmecca.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq8VOZbuu-Q

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2013, 10:36:24 AM »
08/11/13

[[[[ Thats one sided and fanatical but I couldnt expect any less.]]]]

It only has to do with truth.

[[[[[ Do you consider warminded men like Thomas Brightman, Moses Hess, and Theodore Herzl prophets? Mr. Waldo if you would like to have a serious conversation about truth i'm fine with that. But dont annoy me with this blatant Jew worship. If you feel the need to expose something awful dig into the Talmud or Jewish tampering with the Bible. My Creator brings me happiness each day and eyes for exposing deception.]]]]]

You may have convinced yourself of that, but you post indicates to me that you are more likely the victim of unclean spirits or demons. Have you ever had any exposure to the New Age Movement or Pentecostalism?

[[[[[ The rest of the world is awake. When, Mr. Waldo, will you and other American Christian Zionists wake up and see that you are the terrorists. You contribute to genocide by standing by Israel and reformed Judaism.]]]]

While you join Islamic antichrists in advancing the 1400 year running Islamic conquest of the world, with Israel being just another front in that conquest - just a stepping stone - as it was during the Islamic First Jihad.

[[[[Just take one day of your life to look into this great Zionist conspiracy and find your own facts. Youre gonna see what is true hatred, fanaticism, and deception, not to mention a weak group of people who couldnt find God on their own and needed to be told every move to make. Do me a favor and study the word "jihad
" a little deeper. You are way off the mark. Your definition was made up in the western world.]]]]

I have studied the word Jihad extensively. The TRUE MUSLIMS that murder non-Muslims all around the world, are simply doing as the prophet Muhammad did, and commanded his followers to do.

CNS reports that: "Sunni Muslim terrorists committed "about 70 percent" of the 12,533 terrorist murders in the world last year, according to a report by the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC)."
That's for the year 2011, and doesn't even include Shiite Muslim terrorist murders. Thus it should be obvious to all that the world would be largely at peace today, if the followers of Muhammad had not been commanded to "fight and slay" non-Muslims, in the "cause" of "Allah".

Bukhari, V1 B2 #24 Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I HAVE BEEN ORDERED (by Allah) TO FIGHT AGAINST THE PEOPLE UNTIL THEY TESTIFY THAT NONE HAS THE RIGHT TO BE WORSHIPPED BUT ALLAH AND THAT MUHAMMAD IS ALLAH'S APOSTLE, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives an property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

You obviously wouldn't know this, but it would be pure blasphemy against YHWH for a Christian to "testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle".
Unless of course one qualifies that testimony with recognition that Muhammad's alter-ego "Allah" is Satan himself, and Muhammad is therefore indeed, his apostle.

Why don't you try waking up to reality?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WsWtSeudQo

08/11/13

[[[[ Do me a favor and study the word "jihad" a little deeper. You are way off the mark. Your definition was made up in the western world.]]]]

The popular Imam in the video, is the equivalent of a Pat Robertson or Jack Van Impe, of Egyptian TV.
I'll let him help you understand how much the murder of Jews and Islamic conquest of Israel has to do with Zionism:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBnciAZDoL4

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2013, 04:02:45 AM »
08/11/13

Key word there "Egyptian Tv". The Nazi Muslim Brotherhood there had control of the media at the time of the video you sent. Much like Zionists have control of the media here and are paid decievers. Again my point was study the word jihad, not send Islamo-Zionist media out of Egypt of all places to back your statements. Remember Muburak? It wasnt that long ago that Israel nearly had Egypt completely in theyre pocket. What happened when Mubarak fell? Thirteen Zionist Mubarak supporters went on a shooting spree. Israel has always had it out for Egypt. For one the Jews have went thru and picked apart their religion and stole the parts they wanted. Judaism is an eclectic religion. Its all stolen bits and pieces of something else. Another account is in the case of the U.S.S Liberty when Zionist President Lyndon B. Johnson and Israel worked together to try to kill our own troops, sink the ship, and blame it on Egypt. The whole world exposed this. Not in America. Why? Zionist run media for you, not really ever gonna give you the truth. Remember how they told us the Palestinians danced and rejoiced just twenty minutes after the terror attacks of 911 and we had Zionist media film crews on location ironically to catch the debacle, just twenty minutes after attack. But absolutely no prior knowledge. I'm gonna let you look into this one yourself. See what a German news crew caught that morning. Israels fingerprints were all over it. Five Mossad members came out and said they were only there to document the event. But no prior knowledge? Not even a slap on the wrist when they failed polygraph tests. Why? Cause they were Jews. Did it make our media? No. Why? Because it would be a threat to Israeli security. But we lost thousands of our troops on a Zionist funded wild goose chase on a man that died in 2008 of kidney disease. Oh wait but we killed him and it just so happened the guys that did blew up in a chopper. Oh well, job done. Now lets turn our warminded attention to Iran, because they "might" have wmds. Never mind Israel was caught redhanded using red phosphorus on Palestine and Mossad was caught assassinating the leader of Dubai. Problem was Iran will not sign on to OPEC. So lets make him a terrorist just like we did Mossadeq. Put your racist thoughts about Arabs aside and look at the man that shot and silenced Lee Harvey Oswald on national tv. He was a Mossad agent and never did any time for the event. But fathers have went to prison for killing the molestors of their children in this country. Zionist media will always teach that evil is good and good is evil.

08/11/13

Mr. Waldo, there is a lot of falsehood in your letter. I'm not sure what version of the Koran you are reading from. But you need to understand the Koran, just like any other holy book that touches the masses must pass thru Jewish hands first if translated. The very name "Jesus Christ" is Roman and postdated hundreds of years after the supposed life of Christ. Thats the name the Jews taught the people for him. You must do some research of your own instead of trying to convert me to Zionism. I feel you only research from the King James Bible and that is a red flag at the beginning. You need to take one day to just look at the the Jewish holy books. I can bet you will claim G-d is neverchanging but once again The Jewish Encylopedia openly admit modern reformed Judaism is not the Judaism of Biblically times. And youll side with them knowing the belief was adopted from the Pharisees whom your Christ warned us of the evil of? Mr. Waldo I am a Muslim sympathizer, I study all holy books. I do not need quotes from the Koran to overshadow my questions to you about Jewish atrocities. Its that old Jew trick of when caught, saying "but the Muslims do this." i.e. when Netanyahu claimed he knew for a fact MI5 and MI6 were training Islamic terrorists at the Brixton Academy in London (which they were, and later became known as "al-queda' which is Aramaic for "the base", see Bryzenki's "Between Two Ages" from 1963 and youll see the plan ahead of time) the reason for him knowing this was his Mossad agents were there doing the same. Israel is always quick to back out and point the finger when caught. Tell me this have you ever done any research into the Hebrew Bible and if so were the names Yahweh or Jehovah within it?

08/11/13

My history only goes to the middle ages? No actually what only traces back to the Middle Ages is the Judaism you side with. Around 740 A.D. Kazaria to be exact.(way after Biblical times) Some Jews call this a great period some claim it never happened. Others will admit it is where the divide and the deception began. You wont learn this in college. Especially in America where Zionists filter the curriculum. Thats why theres "gayssot" law in France. I'm not going deep into that particular subject but its a fact every Zionist country has laws to cover theyre lies. I'm browbeat and called an "anti-semite" by Zionists at all times for even giving facts of Zionist terror. Nobody will look into the facts, you just keep to which that youve be subversively taught by the Jews. Look I dont think your going to hell. I think our Creator is giving us an awakening period right now and unfolding all of the world for us too see. And its up to us whether we wake up or keep to the deception that has ruled us. Instead of worrying about stereotyping me as Islamic or New Age why dont you looked into why the "great falling away" could be the good workers of these world leaving the false prophet of Zionism behind. It taught you that currency not G-d is your lifeforce and in a world where supremacy is supposedly wrong that G-d chose a people to stand above everyone as the law givers and politicians and murder and pillage ad rape little boys because Yahweh commanded them to. Of course Yahweh would. He is Lucifer, the god of the Kabaala and the Jews have taught Zionist Christianity that he is your one and loving god. Let's just completely reject Elohim(which is plural by the way. i.e."let us make man in our image) and go with something the false Jews think is better for us. Whats the deal? Do you like their names and idealogies better than what we were given? It all was derived from the Cult of Saturn and they subtley slid their idealogies into ALL and again ALL religions even Islam Mr. Waldo. Thats why you must place a ring on your wife's finger to get married before G-d, and a ring must be exchanged for legality even within the church.
I ask this...If Gaza is known worldwide as such a terrible place, like the Zionist media makes it out to be what are Christians going there for. I'm white so I don't go into heavily populated black gang areas. Not because I'm racist by any means but because I have common sense. Muslims have no say so over Gaza. Its a Israeli police state. You get your sources from Zionists thats just the blind leading the blind there. Did you know Albert Einstein was offered Prime Minister position over Israel and referred to them as "land grabbing bastards"? How would you claim Israel took that much land since 1947? Let me guess they had chance after chance to work with Israel and backed themselves in that corner.

08/11/13

Wow! There's my proof, you claim Satan's liars skip over the questions? Everytime I've questioned you about an Israeli atrocity you brought up something you heard from your Zionists sources that Muslims may or may have not done. As for the dicussion of persons rather that books, I asked you to look into the Kabaala for the origin of Yahweh, you claimed Thomas Brightman as a prophet. Gimme me a break Pete, you and me both know the Talmud openly commands atrocities against Gentiles. Before you give me that "there's not that Talmudic Jews spiel" 60% of American Congress and Vice President Biden and all owners of American media networks have professed Talmudic Judaism. Thats why now we have no prayer in schools and why there is nothing Christian related at Christmas to adorn federal buildings legal now, yet a huge lit up minorah sits on the White House lawn each Hannukah.

08/11/13

Its evident racism Mr. Waldo. You are on a neverending quest to disprove Islam and will claim that anyone who rejects Christ is "anti-Christ". Did you never notice that Jews DO NOT claim Christ as the Messiah. And once again in the Jewish Encylopedia they brag about paying the Romans to kill Christ, it fits the Talmudic belief of it not being murder if it is not direct. Thats why America fights wars aginst the Muslim world for Israeli causes. Gentile vs Gentile, and not murder according to the Talmud. Events like the U.S.S Liberty, The King David Hotel, car bombings of New York in 1930s, 911, and such fit the Talmudic custom of"WE will wage war by deception". And when deception is the centerpoint of their religion some will go as so far to hide their religion and adopt a Gentile name in the business field so it doesnt appear as a monopoly.
As for my ignorance to Islam. How do you miss this? When the Mosiach returns he will bring the key to Jewish wealth. Jewish wealth? You will see Mr. Herzl depicted similar to Christ. His picture is everywhere. Why? Many consider him to be the Messiah. Since the Zionist movement started and the foundation of Israel, the Jews now own all media, Hollywood, the Federal Reserve and have nothing but the best financial support from America and a direct say so over many governments. This is what they consider the "jewish Messianical Age" and the goy-im are too dumb to comprehend it so they join the cause afraid they might be doing something irreligious to their "Jesus Christ"(whom the Jews don't believe in) if they don't. But I'm brainwashed and a liar. Wow! Those that call themseves Jews, but are not Jews, got a hold on you.

08/11/13

You've copied and posted that twice now. Why would anyone be an anti-semite for exposing Israel? Why can you speak what you feel is the truth about religious groups, but when someone else does and shows their own words aginst Jewry its anti-semitism? I'll tell you why within the Zionist movement the meaning of the word "anti-semite" was changed. It once meant racism toward people of semitic blood. Mr. Herzl instilled new meaning to the Zionists when he said in Juudenstaat "An excellent idea enters my mind, we will call attackers of Jewish wealth "anti-semites." Words of your brethren not mine. You see you follow a teaching that stole theologies and then reinvented itself with a whole new theology and teaching and was completely based on lies and deception. Tell me again how I'm the liar for exposing Israeli terror.

08/11/13

You got it pal, demons tell me to look into Jewish holy books to expose their deceptive means. Islamic demons that blinded my eyes to Muslim terror and demons that contort the words of holy books to fit my cause. Demons that hate genocide and such. Demons that see 60 milllion brainwashed people bowing down before a people that hates their messiah because a book that those people had influence over told them too. Demons that have studied into the Seven Noachide Commandments and know the real motive behind them. Demons that can send you videos of Chabad Lubavitch and Netanyahu with the Pope at the Vatican(which you hate so much). Demons that catch fallacies and huge changes in translations of the holy books. Demons that see the insecurities within Christian Zionism. Demons that tell me if you don't already have a job working at a fusion center working for Israelis trying to sway American minds for a Jewish cause you should try it, the goy kids might love it. Otherwise these long tirades will go nowhere and youll wind up learning too much about the Jews, and feel abandoned like a "god" led you astray.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2013, 04:32:16 AM »
08/12/13

[[[[Key word there "Egyptian Tv". The Nazi Muslim Brotherhood there had control of the media at the time of the video you sent.]]]]]

I refuse to believe that anyone could be in such abject ignorance. At this point I am left with little doubt, that you are a Muslim engaging in taqiyyah.

It is far worse on TVs in the rest of the Middle East - the cradle of Muhammadanism - with 90% Muslim Egypt having been the most recently cosmopolitan of the lot.
The Muslim Brotherhood is simply consolidating Islamic Jihad throughout the Middle East with the help of western governments, and ushering in the final step of Islamic Sharia law.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ompcT_0UDq0

08/12/13

[[[[[ Mr. Waldo, there is a lot of falsehood in your letter. I'm not sure what version of the Koran you are reading from.]]]]]

The version most sanitized for the west by Yusuf Ali.

[[[[[ But you need to understand the Koran, just like any other holy book .....]]]]]

Thank you for at least describing where you come from so well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujUOZyrnewE

08/12/13

[[[[[I'm not sure what version of the Koran you are reading from.]]]]]

Now why don't you quit being such a coward and try to actually provide a substantive response to one of my questions? I'll ask it again:

What does Zionism have to do with the Islamic conquest of Nigeria and slaughter of thousands of Christians and church burnings? Copy and paste that link:

What did Zionism have to do with the imperialistic conquest of the Islamic First Jihad all the way up to France and Austria?

http://www.petewaldo.com/jihad_conquest_terrorism.htm#first_jihad

623 - Battle of Waddan
623 - Battle of Safwan
623 - Battle of Dul-Ashir
624 - Muhammad and converts begin raids on caravans to fund the movement.
624 - Zakat becomes mandatory
624 - Battle of Badr
624 - Battle of Bani Salim
624 - Battle of Eid-ul-Fitr and Zakat-ul-Fitr
624 - Battle of Bani Qainuqa
624 - Battle of Sawiq
624 - Battle of Ghatfan
624 - Battle of Bahran
625 - Battle of Uhud. 70 Muslims are killed.
625 - Battle of Humra-ul-Asad
625 - Battle of Banu Nudair
625 - Battle of Dhatur-Riqa
626 - Battle of Badru-Ukhra
626 - Battle of Dumatul-Jandal
626 - Battle of Banu Mustalaq Nikah
627 - Battle of the Trench
627 - Battle of Ahzab
627 - Battle of Bani Quraiza
627 - Battle of Bani Lahyan
627 - Battle of Ghaiba
627 - Battle of Khaibar
628 - Muhammad signs treaty with Quraish.
630 - Muhammad conquers Mecca.
630 - Battle of Hunsin.
630 - Battle of Tabuk
632 - Muhammad dies.
632 - Abu-Bakr, Muhammads father-in-law, along with Umar, begin a military move to enforce Islam in Arabia.
633 - Battle at Oman
633 - Battle at Hadramaut.
633 - Battle of Kazima
633 - Battle of Walaja
633 - Battle of Ulleis
633 - Battle of Anbar
634 - Battle of Basra,
634 - Battle of Damascus
634 - Battle of Ajnadin.
634 - Death of Hadrat Abu Bakr. Hadrat Umar Farooq becomes the Caliph.
634 - Battle of Namaraq
634 - Battle of Saqatia.
635 - Battle of Bridge.
635 - Battle of Buwaib.
635 - Conquest of Damascus.
635 - Battle of Fahl.
636 - Battle of Yermuk.
636 - Battle of Qadsiyia.
636 - Conquest of Madain.
637 - Battle of Jalula.
638 - Battle of Yarmouk.
638 - The Muslims defeat the Romans and enter Jerusalem.
638 - Conquest of Jazirah.
639 - Conquest of Khuizistan and movement into Egypt.
641 - Battle of Nihawand
642 - Battle of Ray in Persia
643 - Conquest of Azarbaijan
644 - Conquest of Fars
644 - Conquest of Kharan.
644 - Umar is murdered. Othman becomes the Caliph.
647 - Conquest of the island of Cypress
644 - Uman dies and is succeeded by Caliph Uthman.
648 - Campaign against the Byzantines.
651 - Naval battle against the Byzantines.
654 - Islam spreads into North Africa
656 - Uthman is murdered. Ali become Caliph.
658 - Battle of Nahrawan.
659 - Conquest of Egypt
661 - Ali is murdered.
662 - Egypt falls to Islam rule.
666 - Sicily is attacked by Muslims
677 - Siege of Constantinople
687 - Battle of Kufa
691 - Battle of Deir ul Jaliq
700 - Sufism takes root as a sect of Islam
700 - Military campaigns in North Africa
702 - Battle of Deir ul Jamira
711 - Muslims invade Gibraltar
711 - Conquest of Spain
713 - Conquest of Multan
716 - Invasion of Constantinople
732 - Battle of Tours in France.
740 - Battle of the Nobles.
741 - Battle of Bagdoura in North Africa
744 - Battle of Ain al Jurr.
746 - Battle of Rupar Thutha
748 - Battle of Rayy.
749 - Battle of lsfahan
749 - Battle of Nihawand
750 - Battle of Zab
772 - Battle of Janbi in North Africa
777 - Battle of Saragossa in Spain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fbXvq_ZIbw

08/12/13

[[[[[ But you need to understand the Koran, just like any other holy book that touches the masses must pass thru Jewish hands first if translated.]]]]]

By the way, did we first meet on a serpent seed video?

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat with an anti-Zionist YouTuber
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2013, 06:06:02 AM »
parked

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2013, 07:35:51 AM »
Later on 08/12/13

You give no answers. Again where did you get your Koran? What does Islam have to do with Israel's murderous idealogies? This is what religion has done to your brain. According to you Islam has no right to fight back. Again Islam has its murderous people every religion does. But instead of asking stupid questions about one particular incident and how it ties in to Zionism, lets flip flop that and take a peak from the other side. What do Muslims, Islam, or the Prophet Mohammed for that matter have to do with the Jews decieving you into worshipping a Kabbaalistic god? As for theyre conquest, again look into The Jewish Encylopedia and youll see many conquests by deception. I'm no coward Mr. Waldo youre deathly afraid to know how your religion came to be. It bleeds through your statements.

08/12/13

[[[[[You give no answers. Again where did you get your Koran?]]]]]

Satan has rendered your mind into a state of complete and utter dysfunction.
I replied to your email:

[[[[ Mr. Waldo, there is a lot of falsehood in your letter. I'm not sure what version of the Koran you are reading from.]]]]]

The version most sanitized for the west by Yusuf Ali.

[[[[[ But you need to understand the Koran, just like any other holy book .....]]]]]

Thank you for at least describing where you come from so well.

Perhaps all caps: "THE VERSION MOST SANITIZED FOR THE WEST BY YUSUF ALI.
Most sanitized in efforts to pretend Islam is not a religion of imperialistic conquest, murder, mayhem and subjugation. Which of course remains impossible to mask no matter how hard someone tries to edit the translation.
http://www.petewaldo.com/banu_qurayza_massacre.htm

I also quote from the Bukhari hadith which is considered second only to the Quran in divine inspiration, and Sahih Muslim, which is considered third.

But you chose to remain such a coward that you still diddn't answer as to what the imperialistic conquest of the Islamic First Jihad had to do with Zionism, or what Zionism has to do with the islamic conquest of Nigeria (let alone the 2 million innocents murdered or displaced by Muhammad's followers in the Sudan alone).

The reason being that truth is like pouring hot coals on your head. All you could do was lie, lie, lie for Satan, and falsely accuse, falsely accuse, falsely accuse for Satan, just as prophesied for our times in 2 Peter.

But answer a simple question? Not possible without being made to see the truth.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fbXvq_ZIbw

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2013, 09:02:29 AM »
08/12/13

Nice try there.Dont have any idea where you were going with that. But kudos. Thank you for describing how one lets a certain group of people plan his existence.

08/12/13

No idea. Why would it matter? If I was there you was there apparently.

08/12/13

Take a look at these. I see your not going to look into it for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVYN21_THpg

08/12/13

No hot coals on my head Mr. Waldo. The version "most sanitized for the west"? Like I said passed thru Jewish hands first.To answer your question, Im not sure but Ill look into it. Now a dumb question deserves another. What does Islam have to do with the Zionist lead Bolshevik revolution putting to death 100 million Christians? And why is the Holocaust considered the worlds greatest atrocity. No anger here. Im laughing at a Zionist reaching really hard to stray from the truth. There is again no truth to your statements, its just what the Jews have taught you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1APfv_GmtyE

08/12/13

Why not answer some of my questions? Do you realize Yahweh was added into the the King James Version when King James was paid to do so by the Jews. Who was Aahiyah? Why would the name of G-d be everchanging to the Jews? And finally how does Islam play a role in the Jews intentionally mistranslating and rearrange your holy book?

08/12/13

Yahweh came from the symbol the tetragram. I do not put faith in pagan symbology.

08/12/13

Please forgive me for not realizing earlier, how thoroughly you have given yourself over to Satan, through his messenger Muhammad. I didn't realize you were a Muslim!!!

But when you referred to the Quran as a "holy" book it prompted me to investigate your channel a little further, and found subscriptions to:

Allah Is The Sustainer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AllahIsTheSustainer
David Duke (former Grand Wizard of the KKK)
http://www.youtube.com/user/drdduke
Adam Islam
http://www.youtube.com/user/adamindian3
From Adam to Muhammad
http://www.youtube.com/user/NAXMUI
f***khazarJews's channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/f***khazarJews

Then in your comment section: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheEverLearning/discussion

"Asalamu alaykum! sense I saw that you wrote that you are new to islam, I just wanted to help you:) First, mashallah."

"aslam 3likm brother How are you doing ..?? kief 7alik..?? i read you are a new muslim .. al7md llah ank aslmt ..thanks allah to make you amuslim....."

So now I realize how you have become so disconnect from reality and truth. Through the spirit of antichrist, because you're a Muslim! You're an antichrist!

If I had known you were a Muslim I could have pointed out the sheer buffoonery of prostrating yourself toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca five times a day, while praying in the "vain repetitions of the heathen" as scripture refers to it, in the names of the Arabian pagan's deity "Allah" (etymology suggests their moon god aka Satan) and his "messenger" Muhammad.

Sheer buffoonery of course, because there is not a shred of historical or archaeological evidence that suggests that Mecca ever existed before the 4th century AD when pagan immigrants from Yemen initially settled the area, and built their Kaaba in the late 5th century for Arabian moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worship.

I've been schooling many of the followers of the false prophet Muhammad on these simple historical matters of fact at:

http://www.historyofmecca.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq8VOZbuu-Q

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2013, 07:26:19 AM »
8-17

[[[[Once again I only study into various religions I have never commited to any certain one.[[[[[

Then what were those Muslims on your channel doing congratulating you on becoming a new Muslim?

Gevunto1 1 year ago: "aslam 3likm brother How are you doing ..?? kief 7alik..?? i read you are a new muslim .. al7md llah ank aslmt ..thanks allah to make you amuslim now you are on the right religion"

So are you lying now, or was Gevunto1 lying when he witnessed: "i read you are a new muslim"?
Or did you get sucked into Islam a year ago and then chicken out later?

"Person From" 1 year ago: "Asalamu alaykum! sense I saw that you wrote that you are new to islam, I just wanted to help you:)"

"Person From" witnessed "I saw that you wrote that you are new to islam". Since we can safely presume that he was not indicating that you "wrote" you had never heard of Islam before, was "Person From" lying then, or are you lying now?

[[[[[ You can go on and on about Islam and its basis being devil worship.]]]]

That's what it literally was, when the pagans engaged in the same ritual of running back and forth between Safa and Marwah 7 times, in Arabian JINN-DEMON worship.
Indeed it is what some of Muhammad's closest followers recognized it to be.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#al_safa_al_marwah

[[[[ But I'.m on the outside looking in.]]]]]

Then how did they get the mistaken impression that you were a new Muslim?
But your statement does explain the rest of your drivel.

1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

In order to find the truth you have to be genuinely seeking it. It is Satan himself that has you putting your effort into DISbelief, rather than honestly considering all of the evidence. That is exactly what Muslims do in efforts to make the one true God out to be a liar, because they inadvertently follow the father of lies.

That's why only about 4% of the U.S. believe there is no God, and I would suggest the vast majority of those are between the ages of 14 and 26, before the human brain is fully formed. They certainly didn't get there through honest objective research on the subject.

[[[[[[ You neet to note that "sin" in Hebrew is "moon". Look deeper into the origin of the tale of Moses climbing to the top of mount "Sinai". Compare this to the prior Egyptian tale of Tehtmoses and you will clearly see where the Jews collected this story. The children of Israel clearly worshipped false idols. Why would you explain in government buildings in the U.S. Moses being portayed with horns in the lawgiver monuments. Likened to the moon god "Set". If you are to search to far to find the evil in another you may overlook unkown evils in yourself.]]]]]

What I do, is about what 1.5 billion people have been deceived into believing is a "holy book", that has deluded them into following a SINGLE STAND-ALONE 7th century false prophet who proclaimed the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel. A false prophet who commands them to conquer and subjugate all mankind to denying the Son of God and rejecting His shed blood.

http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/jihad_islamic_terrorism.htm

Who engage in thinly veneered Arabian pagan moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worship rituals. An ANTI-RELIGION cult, in which praying in Jesus' name constitutes the single-most "HEINOUS" and ONLY UNFORGIVABLE sin. As opposed to child rape, or cold-blooded mass murder, which may be forgiven (both of which Muhammad also happened to be guilty of).

http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/muhammad_in_bible_prophecy.htm#the_conflict

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2013, 08:50:58 AM »
8-19

[[[[No lying at all. What would I be gaining by lying about my faith.]]]]]

My hunch is because you were gullible enough to buy into Islam a year ago, and are embarrassed about it now.
However Muslims lie about their faith, to advance Islam, all the time. It's called taqiyyah or religious subterfuge.

[[[[[ I have conferred with members of all faiths.What youmisunderstand is in their eyes if you lean on G-d and only G-d you are a muslim. More or less one of faith.]]]]

But their eyes are deceived by Satan himself, as are yours, because they follow Satan alone through his "messenger" Muhammad.

http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com

You proclaim YOU ARE a Muslim, and so you are. Google it.

Definition of MUSLIM.
Miriam Webster 1: an adherent of Islam .
Wikipedia "A Muslim, also spelled Moslem, is an adherent of Islam, a monotheistic Abrahamic religion based on the Qur'an...."

Take your pick. A Muslim is a follower of Muhammad through the Quran. That anti-religion wasn't even invented until the 7th century, or the term Muslim 
Though I'm sure Muhammad's followers are more than happy to welcome you to Islam. What they won't tell you is that the penalty for leaving is DEATH. BY LAW in at least 9 countries.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy#Countries

[[[[[ Though I agree the term gets used loosely some times.]]]]

Like by those who choose abject ignorance, and believe that the term can mean anything they wish it to.

http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/slavery_of_dhimmitude.htm

[[[[[[[ I was once called a Muslim before i knew anything about Islam simply because we believed in our Creator, and had similiar ideoligies toward humanity.]]]]]

Guffaw, guffaw! There is no humanity in the anti-religion of Islam.

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

Bukhari:V5B59N459 Narrated Ibn Muhairiz: I entered the Mosque and saw Abu Said Al-Khudri and sat beside him and asked him about Al-Azl (i.e. coitus interruptus). Abu Said said, "We went out with Allah's Apostle for the Ghazwa of Banu Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus."

http://www.petewaldo.com/banu_qurayza_massacre.htm

Muslims inadvertently worship Satan himself, in the NAME of an Arabian pagan deity "Allah", through a STAND-ALONE 23 year, 7th century record of a cult that proclaims the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.

http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com

And they do it through thinly veneered Arabian pagan moon, sun, star and jinn-demon worship rituals.

http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj_umrah.htm

But based on your PMs I've no doubt you are more Muslim than anything else.

[[[[[ I've used the term "new to Islam" various times when picking the brains of Musims. I do this and have for years not to start arguments or to be a deciever .....]]]]]]

Yet you didn't see fit to correct those Muslims BASED ON WHAT THEY QUOTED YOU SAID who had every reason to believe you had converted to Islam.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheEverLearning/discussion

What exactly do you think your saying.....
" i read you are a new muslim"
......would otherwise be understood as?

Leaving little doubt in my mind that you became a Muslim, and perhaps later on, recognized the sheer ignorance required to believe as they do. Then perhaps lying about having done so because of your embarrassment about it.
Islam requiring reverting one's intellect to that of an illiterate 7th century SW Arabian desert dweller, in order to believe Islamic poppycock that masquerades as thousands of years of pre-Muhammad history.

http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/evidence_for_islam.htm

http://www.historyofmecca.com

[[[[[ ...... but because I believe that religion not faith in our Creator is the root cause of evil in this world and we will never break out of who the world calls Satans grip if we cant accept this.]]]]]

So your solution is to follow a god of your own creation, just as Muhammad did. That's why you are a Muslim.

[[[[[ Our clock is ticking. And I cannot stress how close we are to our world changing completely.]]]]]

And if you ask Jesus to come into your heart, and into your life, you can go on about your business without a concern for the changes that are about to take place.

Jhn 3:3    Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Not having a life in Christ is why you can't expect to understand.

1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

[[[[[[[ Man will do it to themselves.]]]]

That's always been the case of unregenerate men in the kingdoms of the world, that have been Satan's legal possession ever since Adam's fall.

[[[[[ All we know is what the media tells ........

Sorry. No WE in that.

[[[[....... us and how we each individually interpret books.]]]]]

Perhaps the greatest source of your difficulty.

[[[[[ Extremism is everywhere and each religion is pentrated and thriving on it.]]]]]

"Extreme" Christians go around the world helping others like through Mercy Ships, Compassion International and Voice of the Martyrs. In other words, "extreme" Christians love our neighbors as ourselves.
Christian fundamentalists believe through the fundamentals as revealed through scripture.

Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Fundamental followers of Muhammad believe through the fundamentals expressed through the Quran and Hadith.

http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/jihad_islamic_terrorism.htm

Even as Islam is provably a violent, imperialistic and murderous anti-religion, with a history-devoid, scripture-contrary, archaeology-absent, geographically-impossible so-called "tradition", that masquerades as thousands of years of pre-Muhammad history, that was all created and put to the pen in the 7th to 10th centuries AD without reference to any actual historical record that preceeded the 5th century AD.

http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/index.htm

[[[[[Your and my research combined ........]]]]]

So far, the "research" you've submitted, is that of the deceived and self-deluded.

[[[[[......... I believe has proven this. We could now seriously no joke prove to the world how each of the names humanity was given for G-d was derived from Luciferian worship.]]]]]

And as long as you continue to insist on following Lucifer you will continue to believe that.

[[[[[[ We could show the world that we were taught to hate what G-d is ..........]]]]]

Once again there is no "WE" here. I KNOW what God is:

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.   8  He that loveth not knoweth not God; for GOD IS LOVE.   9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.    10  Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.   11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

[[[[[........... and believe in what he is not. We will maybe never know in our human life what G-d is but we know what it isnt.]]]]]

You won't as long as you continue to blaspheme YHWH. Amusing that in all your "research" you never investigated as to why and when Jews began to stick a hyphen in place of the o in the term God.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAQHFVn7H2Q

8-19

[[[[[ The definition you gave for Yahweh is false. Hebrew is not an original language, it was taken from Phoenician and Cannaanite. Yahweh would mean "a sudden explosion of energy". It was first used as the name of G-d in phallic worshipping cults and in volcano worship i.e. Moses went to the top of Mt. Sinai to speak with Yahweh. And the Children of Israel followed a pillar of fire by day and a cloud of smoke by night. This was taken from the story of Tehtmoses out of Egypt.]]]]]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YHWH

You choose blasphemy. Thus you shouldn't have to wonder why it has you joined with the anti-Zionist company of Muslims from around the world, Louis Farrakan and the "Nation of Islam", the United Nations, George Soros and his Center for American Progress, white supremacists, Nazis, skinheads, and anti-Semites of all stripes.