Author Topic: Email From Muhammad S Regarding the History of Mecca Website  (Read 10969 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Email From Muhammad S Regarding the History of Mecca Website
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2013, 09:59:37 AM »
I have discussed with many different people, Christians and others and although some of them disagreed with me, while others converted to Islam, there was a level of respect and polite manners.

Isn't that typical? Once he has recognized the truth is inescapable he resorts to the "insulting my prophet" and "gee when I talk to other Christians we all like to sit around a campfire and sing koom bye yah and pretend we believe in the same God".
"respect and polite manners" brought up by a guy whose introductory email included:

2. Get your facts right. Your ignorant views about Islam might confuse people who have no knowledge, but not most of us. Your assertions about some demonic idol, star, moon and sun worshipping Arabs does describe pre-Islamic Arabs, but not Islam which destroyed such pagan worship, replacing it with the worship of the one, true God, Lord God, called Allah in Arabic.
3. Your current Bible is full of mistakes and contradictions. This is not the Word of God. Stop deluding yourselves!
So, it [the Quran] is the Word of Almighty God, Accept the truth and stop propagating filthy lies.

I will however, be the first to admit that in the presence of increasing blasphemy against my Lord and Savior, I sometimes become increasingly more matter of fact than perhaps I should. But are we called to hedge or hide the naked truth, since Jesus IS truth?

ExMilitary

• ecclesia
  • In the last days perilous times shall come
    • View Profile
Re: Email From Muhammad S Regarding the History of Mecca Website
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2013, 12:55:19 PM »
I have discussed with many different people, Christians and others and although some of them disagreed with me, while others converted to Islam, there was a level of respect and polite manners.

Isn't that typical? Once he has recognized the truth is inescapable he resorts to the "insulting my prophet" and "gee when I talk to other Christians we all like to sit around a campfire and sing koom bye yah and pretend we believe in the same God".
"respect and polite manners" brought up by a guy whose introductory email included:

2. Get your facts right. Your ignorant views about Islam might confuse people who have no knowledge, but not most of us. Your assertions about some demonic idol, star, moon and sun worshipping Arabs does describe pre-Islamic Arabs, but not Islam which destroyed such pagan worship, replacing it with the worship of the one, true God, Lord God, called Allah in Arabic.
3. Your current Bible is full of mistakes and contradictions. This is not the Word of God. Stop deluding yourselves!
So, it [the Quran] is the Word of Almighty God, Accept the truth and stop propagating filthy lies.

I will however, be the first to admit that in the presence of increasing blasphemy against my Lord and Savior, I sometimes become increasingly more matter of fact than perhaps I should. But are we called to hedge or hide the naked truth, since Jesus IS truth?

I've posted my response here: http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3787.0

My apologies if I've placed it in an incorrect category.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Email From Muhammad S Regarding the History of Mecca
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2013, 12:54:10 PM »
We do not house idols at the Kaaba.

I'm sorry, but it is a matter of fact that the Quraish pagan's venerated the very same black stone as representing their pagan deity, that Muhammad's followers venerate as representing your deity "Allah". There is certainly nothing in scripture where the one true God YHWH condones such a practice - but instead punished his people for the same. Yet there you are even prostrating yourself on the ground toward it five times a day.

The 'black' crystal is simply that, not divine nor shaped in any deity form.

Indeed the good Lord might have even arranged to have it smashed to pieces, but Muhammad's followers just stuck them back together and kept on venerating it. And before you try to argue against the term "venerate" I recommend you look it up in the dictionary.

Even the pagans never worshipped it.

The pagans VENERATED it as representing their pagan deity, just as Muhammad's followers VENERATE it as representing their deity "Allah". The only way for you to make a claim to the contrary, is to admit that it did not exist around in or around the Kaaba until the 7th century! Didn't you realize that when you wrote that?

And no stone or meteorite fetishes were about "worship" but about "veneration" of the object representing something else, so quit trying to confuse the subject.
The Quraish pagan's didn't "worship" idols, but venerated them as representing deities. Like the stones that were on al-Safa and al-Marwah that represented the most venerated priest and priestess in Arabian jinn-demon worship religion when they performed the Sa'ee. The pagan's story went that Asaf and Neilah had sex inside the Kaaba and as punishment, were turned into stone. Some of Muhammad's closest followers hated performing the Sa'ee for that very reason.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#al_safa_al_marwah

They made idols for such purpose.

They made idols to venerate as well. And divined with arrows and much more. But Muhammad also saved a "Yemeni yellow rukin" stone to venerate (that the Quraish had also venerated), but eventually pared it down to just the one. Other stones were venerated at other kaabas around Arabia.

So your assertions are ridiculous, as anyone with understanding and knowledge of Islam would know.

"The story of the black Stone has some important implications. The black Stone was not in existence near Mecca until, perhaps, the end of the 5th A.D. century. That's why Islamic tradition tried to justify the absence of the stone by inventing implausible stories. Therefore, we can estimate that the black stone, which was the main element of worship in all Kaabahs of Arabia, was brought  from another area - most probable Yemen - toward the end of the 5th century A.D."

http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1079.0