Author Topic: Some of Muhammad's More Self-Serving "Revelations"  (Read 4791 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Some of Muhammad's More Self-Serving "Revelations"
« on: August 20, 2013, 07:57:51 AM »
Just noticed the one in the Hadith today, and thought a dedicated thread to the subject of the more self-serving "revelations" from Muhammad's alter-ego "Allah", might be in order. This is a very broad subject since massive amounts of the entirety of the Quran were self-serving, when we consider that the whole purpose of Islamic Jihad would seem to have been to excuse away the theft of the fruits of the labor of others, along with capturing their wives and children to press into slavery, by men who didn't work for a living.

Ishaq:475 "Allah commanded that horses should be kept for His enemy in the fight so they might vex them. We obeyed our Prophet's orders when he called us to war. When he called for violent efforts we made them. The Prophet's command is obeyed for he is truly believed. He will give us victory, glory, and a life of ease. Those who call Muhammad a liar disbelieve and go astray. They attacked our religion and would not submit."
http://www.petewaldo.com/banu_qurayza_massacre.htm

As revealed in the following verses from the Quran:

Quran Surah 9.111 Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah. then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.

Qur'an 33:26 "Allah took down the People of the Scripture Book. He cast terror into their hearts. Some you slew, and some you made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, giving you a land which you had not traversed before. And Allah has power over all things."

So maybe we should limit this thread to some of the more amusing instances.

In this one Muhammad's "Allah" allows him all the wives he wanted, but only for him, while believers at large are limited to four wives.

Sura 33:50-51 - "O prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war ... this only for thee, and not for believers [at large]; we know what we have appointed for them as to their wives and the  captives whom their right hand possess; - in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And God is oft-forgiving, most merciful.

Regarding war "booty":

Ishaq:324 "Allah taught them how to divide the spoil. He made it lawful and said, 'A fifth of the booty belongs to the Apostle.'

So Muhammad was awarded 1/5 of all the property stolen from others, just like a Mafia Don.
http://inthenameofallah.org/Muhammad%20&%20Booty.html

Quran 8.41 And know that whatever of war-booty that you may gain, verily one-fifth (1/5th) of it is assigned to Allah, and to the Messenger, and to the near relatives [of the Messenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم)], (and also) the orphans, Al-Masakin (the poor) and the wayfarer, if you have believed in Allah and in that which We sent down to Our slave (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) on the Day of criterion (between right and wrong), the Day when the two forces met (the battle of Badr); And Allah is able to do all things.

I wonder if "Allah" ever showed up to take his cut?

Regarding raping captives taken as "spoils of war, booty":

Surah 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess:...

And so that raping married captives can't be construed as adultery:

Sahih Muslim: "It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with a captive woman after she is purified (of menses or delivery) in case she has a husband, her marriage is abrogated after she becomes captive.

Sura 24:33:...But force not your maids to prostitution when they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is Allah, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),     

So when they don't desire chastity, go ahead and pimp them out and make a gain? Perhaps wanting to share in that gain or maybe just to get some distance from their filthy captor/master for a little while?
But then even if you compel them, Allah is forgiving!

Arabian pagans were decent enough to create and respect to the extreme, safe zones prohibiting fighting around their many Arabian Kaabas, at which a host of stone idols like the one in Mecca were venerated, which makes the following hadith transparently amusing.

Bukhari Book #3, Hadith #104: Narrated Said: Abu Shuraih said, "When 'Amr bin Said was sending the troops to Mecca (to fight 'Abdullah bin Az-Zubair) I said to him, 'O chief! Allow me to tell you what the Prophet said on the day following the conquests of Mecca. My ears heard and my heart comprehended, and I saw him with my own eyes, when he said it. He glorified and praised Allah and then said, "Allah and not the people has made Mecca a sanctuary. So anybody who has belief in Allah and the Last Day (i.e. a Muslim) should neither shed blood in it nor cut down its trees. If anybody argues that fighting is allowed in Mecca as Allah's Apostle did fight (in Mecca), tell him that Allah gave permission to His Apostle, but He did not give it to you. The Prophet added: Allah allowed me only for a few hours on that day (of the conquest) and today (now) its sanctity is the same (valid) as it was before. So it is incumbent upon those who are present to convey it (this information) to those who are absent." Abu- Shuraih was asked, "What did 'Amr reply?" He said 'Amr said, "O Abu Shuraih! I know better than you (in this respect). Mecca does not give protection to one who disobeys (Allah) or runs after committing murder, or theft (and takes refuge in Mecca). 

In this one Muhammad allowed himself the ability to steal his monogamous stepson's only wife:

Surah 33:37 When thou saidst to him whom God had blessed and thou hadst favoured, 'Keep thy wife to thyself, and fear God,' and thou wast CONCEALING WITHIN THYSELF what God should reveal, FEARING OTHER MEN; and God has better right for thee to fear Him. So when Zaid had accomplished what he would of her, THEN WE GAVE HER IN MARRIAGE TO THEE, so that there should not be any fault in the believers, touching the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished what they would of them; and God's commandment must be performed.
http://www.answering-islam.org/Responses/Menj/zaynab.htm

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Some of Muhammad's More Self-Serving "Revelations"
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 01:30:39 PM »
Bukhari B7, #331 Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: the Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me. 1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey. 2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due. 3. the booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me. 4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection). 5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.