Author Topic: Sin, Martyrdom & Intercession in Islam - split from another thread and retitled  (Read 8967 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
BLASPHEMY OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE TO DECLARE THAT SOMEONE (A HUMAN BEING) A MAN IN THE FLESH HAS DIED FOR MY SINS.

So then your brethren are full of crap when they say the first drop of blood shed by a Muslim so-called "martyr" allows him to intercede for family members?
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3898.0

Mujaheed

• View Profile
Re: Sin & Martyrdom in Islam - split from another thread and retitled
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 03:08:28 PM »
BLASPHEMY OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE TO DECLARE THAT SOMEONE (A HUMAN BEING) A MAN IN THE FLESH HAS DIED FOR MY SINS.

So then your brethren are full of crap when they talk about the first drop of blood of a Muslim so-called "martyr"?

YOU CONFUSED AS USUAL, by the ignorance of the will of GOD and the meaning of giving your life for GOD, It is not lip service, you take other things literally but why not the Phrase "give your life to GOD"????

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 03:10:14 PM »

So then your brethren are full of crap when they talk about the first drop of blood of a Muslim so-called "martyr"?

YOU CONFUSED AS USUAL, by the ignorance of the will of GOD and the meaning of giving your life for GOD, It is not lip service, you take other things literally but why not the Phrase "give your life to GOD"????

So this is all business about the first drop of a Muslim so-called "maryr" shed (inadvertently while engaged in the act of slaughtering others) allows him to intercede for his relatives is false?

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 3834 Narrated by Al-Miqdam ibn Ma'dikarib

Allah's Messenger (saws) said, "The martyr will receive six good things from Allah:

he is forgiven at the first shedding of his blood;
he is shown his abode in Paradise;
he will be preserved from the punishment in the grave;
on his head will be placed the 'crown of honour', a ruby of which is better than the world and what it contains;
he will be married to seventy-two wives from amongst the 'hoor's of Paradise;
and is made intercessor for seventy of his relatives."

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 03:25:14 PM »
Try an answer to the question this time Muj. My question wasn't about the Bible as your unrelated posts (that I sent to spam) were.
Is that just more Islamic horse manure, about a Muslim martyr interceding on behalf of others, or not?

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 08:25:35 PM »
Try an answer to the question this time Muj. My question wasn't about the Bible as your unrelated posts were.
Is that just more Islamic horse manure, about a Muslim martyr interceding on behalf of others, or not?

Ok I will simplify my answers that are generally the same. Your rejection of Quran and Hadith is based on your bias not logic or a comprehension of the truth. You do not investigate the circumstances surrounding the verses at all.

Ask a real question, Not speculation or conjecture type questions. Its too easy for me to answer them, when i do your tactic is to relegate it to the normal rhetoric of Islam.

Try to present evidence not the writings and theories of some obscure scholar that jumps to conclusions then put out a challenge for me to produce hard evidence against his theories. when evidence is produced you refute it as you judge it according to your misguided rhetoric.

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 08:29:23 PM »

So this is all business about the first drop of a Muslim so-called "maryr" shed (inadvertently while engaged in the act of slaughtering others) allows him to intercede for his relatives is false?

Allah's Messenger (saws) said, "The martyr will receive six good things from Allah:

on his head will be placed the 'crown of honour', a ruby of which is better than the world and what it contains;

WHATS YOUR QUESTION????

DID YOU READ THE PRINCIPLES OF ISLAM BEFORE TRYING TO UNDERSTAND MATYRDOM (SHAHEED)????

DID YOU READ THE STORY OF ALL THE ALL THE MATYRS OF THE OLD TESTAMENT???

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2014, 08:39:24 PM »

WHATS YOUR QUESTION????

DID YOU READ THE PRINCIPLES OF ISLAM BEFORE TRYING TO UNDERSTAND MATYRDOM (SHAHEED)????

Look how broken your mind has become Muj.
You can't even read a question even when I use bold font.
You can't even answer a question.
What does my question have to do with any martyrs of the Old Testament?

My question is does the first drop of blood of a Muslim martyr allow him to become an intercessor for some of his relatives?

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2014, 08:48:29 PM »
ONLY ONE THREAD, ONLY ONE POST, AT A TIME MUJ

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2014, 08:50:00 PM »

WHATS YOUR QUESTION????

My question is does the first drop of blood of a Muslim martyr allow him to become an intercessor for some of his relatives?

Yes it does after judgement has taken place,

Judgement day Intercession is only possible by Muhammad as all the prophets including Jesus will fear the wrath of God on his disobedient creation.

Jesus will intercede for many and save the lives of many when he comes again, by killing Dajjal and ushering in a period of peace on Earth before the final hour.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2014, 09:04:00 PM »

WHATS YOUR QUESTION????

Now I am confused about Islam Muj. After judgment?
Once judgment has taken place how isn't it judgment passed and past? Is your "Allah" that in doubt about His judgments that He would recant His decision?

1. Are you saying your "Allah" passes judgment on someone, but then a person simply changes "Allah's" mind for Him?

2. What is the person being judged for Muj?

3. Why would a person need an intercessor?

Please number your responses. Be concise. No unrelated material or your post will go to spam.

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2014, 11:30:11 AM »

WHATS YOUR QUESTION????

Once judgment has taken place how isn't it judgment passed and past? Is your "Allah" that in doubt about His judgments that He would recant His decision?

1. Are you saying your "Allah" passes judgment on someone, but then a person simply changes "Allah's" mind for Him?

Please number your responses. Be concise. No unrelated material or your post will go to spam.

1. Yes when you intercede you make an appeal for someone, why else would you intercede on behalf of a person? When would one intercede?
2. The Person is judged for his incorrect actions, and incorrect belief, for his disobedience of the laws of God as presented to us from Day one and by all the subsequent Prophets. Each Person is accountable for his Own sins, not for the Original sin not for the sins of others.
3. A person may fall short of his book of deeds that he will receive His account of his life and the condition of his heart, when he is found wanting intercession by a person that gave his life in the way of ALLAH a (Mujaheed)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2014, 11:35:44 AM »

WHATS YOUR QUESTION????

1. Yes when you intercede you make an appeal for someone, why else would you intercede on behalf of a person? When would one intercede?
2. The Person is judged for his incorrect actions, .........

Are you saying that "incorrect actions" are not sins?

........ and incorrect belief, for his disobedience of the laws of God as presented to us from Day one and by all the subsequent Prophets.

Like engaging in the idolatry of praying toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol for example.

Each Person is accountable for his Own sins, not for the Original sin not for the sins of others.
3. A person may fall short of his book of deeds that he will receive His account of his life and the condition of his heart, when he is found wanting intercession by a person that gave his life in the way of ALLAH a (Mujaheed)

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2014, 05:46:29 AM »

WHATS YOUR QUESTION????

I am saying anything that is displeasing to GOD.

........ and incorrect belief, for his disobedience of the laws of God as presented to us from Day one and by all the subsequent Prophets.

Like engaging in the idolatry of praying toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol for example.

we Pray in the DIRECTION (a Focal unifying point on earth. WE do not pray towards the black stone. It is not an idol either. it is something you don't have for any of the prophets of God, namely respect. You seem to have none for any Prophet of God, with your disregard of the Belief Abraham (THERE IS NO GOD BUT GOD) Your disrespect of Moses (LAW) and most importantly HEAR YE O'Israel The Lord Your God is One.

Each Person is accountable for his Own sins, not for the Original sin not for the sins of others.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 07:27:29 AM by PeteWaldo »

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2014, 07:14:58 AM »
Look just 5 posts back to the following link Muj if you are wondering where your posts in other threads went:
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=4029.msg16432#msg16432
I gave you the latitude to chat in the ONE additional thread with Bistabuster in the discussion section.
Let alone that your posts claim we haven't demonstrated things that we have demonstrated over and over to you for years.

Now I'll answer the prior post, that I had to fix because you failed to quote properly. PLEASE go back to the welcome section and practice.
When you post, press the "Preview" button and see if it looks right, before you press "Save".
If it doesn't look right there is no point in posting it, because I am not going to fix any more of your posts, but will just move them to spam for you to copy and paste from until you get quoting right.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2014, 07:58:43 AM »

WHATS YOUR QUESTION????

1. Yes when you intercede you make an appeal for someone, why else would you intercede on behalf of a person?

There is only ONE reason we need intercession, and that is because of the burden of a lifetime of sin we are carrying. We cannot carry sin into paradise Muj. God will have nothing whatsoever to do with sin. Our sins will carry us straight to hell.

During the old covenant God's people built His temple, and the alter was the focus, where the blood of sacrificed animals served as atonement for sin.

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh [is] in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it [is] the blood [that] maketh an atonement for the soul.

Sacrifice was a "sin offering":

Exd 29:36 And thou shalt offer every day a bullock for a sin offering for atonement: and thou shalt cleanse the altar, when thou hast made an atonement for it, and thou shalt anoint it, to sanctify it.

Here's a Bible search - atonement sin.
http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/search.cfm?Criteria=atonement+sin&t=KJV#s=s_primary_0_1

When would one intercede?

BEFORE DIVINE JUDGMENT!!!
Once a righteous God has passed judgment it is obviously too late! If He then recanted on His judgment it would mean He is a specifically unrighteous God, passing an unrighteous judgment.

It should be more than obvious that it is Satan himself, that has fooled you into thinking God will change his righteous judgment because some average Joe Muslim who was killed inadvertently, while in the act of slaughtering others through the murder of imperialistic aggression, would be able to change God's mind after judgment. Murderers are burning in the pit of hell, not joining God in heaven.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2014, 08:24:55 AM »

I am saying anything that is displeasing to GOD.

Which is sin. Which is the ONLY thing we need intercession for. Ever since Abraham's near sacrifice of his son Isaac as a test of Abraham's faith (which was a "type" or foreshadowing of God sacrificing His only begotten Son), when God allowed Abraham to use the a ram in the place of Isaac. A faith that you do not possess because you follow the father of lies through THE false prophet Muhammad alone. You reject the ONE WAY for propitiation of sins:

Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

The ONE WAY to God the Father:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

And because God's people were not able to keep the old covenant, Jeremiah prophesied of a new covenant:

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

That new covenant was ushered in by the sinless Messiah, Yeshua:

Hebrews 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Hbr 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Hbr 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

The ONE intercessor, for propitiation of sin, for all mankind. Just as prophesied in the old covenant:

Isaiah 53:12 .....because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/isaiah_53.htm

As confirmed in the New Testament:

Hebrews 7:24 But this [man], because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood. 25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Are you so blind that you can't see it would be ridiculous to believe that the blood of a sinful imperialistic mass murdering prisoner rapist, that slaughtered others with a sword, is the EXACT OPPOSITE of the blood of the sinless Lamb of God that was sacrificed for atonement of our sins?

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2014, 08:28:02 AM »

we Pray in the DIRECTION (a Focal unifying point on earth. WE do not pray towards the black stone.

Sure Muj. You pray towards the Holiday Inn in Mecca eigh? You pray towards a taxi cab in Mecca, right? Perhaps toward a fire hydrant in Mecca?
You're denial is just plain silly Muj. You aren't fooling us any more than you are fooling yourself. You pray toward the Quraish pagan's Kaaba and black stone idol.

Does the 5th pillar of Islam compel you to travel to Mecca to circumambulate a taxi cab? A fire hydrant? Of course not. It compels you to travel to the Quraish pagan's Kaaba, and march around it as the Arabian pagans did. It compels you to point to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol each time you march around their Kaaba. If crowd size permits Muhammad's followers even kiss the Quraish pagan's black stone idol as Muhammad did - and ONLY because Muhammad did. Like everything else in Muhammad's anti-religion you do it because Muhammad did it or told you to do it. EXACTLY CONTRARY TO THE GOSPEL. Thus you in fact worship Muhammad alone.

It is not an idol either.

You're not that ignorant, and you know we're not, so why lie? That black stone is an object that represented the Quraish pagan's deity "Allah" (most likely their moon god al-Lat being their sun goddess, Allah's wife), just as that black stone idol is an object that represents Muhammad's alter-ego "Allah" that you worship.

i·dol [ahyd-l]
noun
1. an image or other material object representing a deity to which religious worship is addressed.

it is something you don't have for any of the prophets of God, namely respect.

As a Christian I am not supposed to have "respect" for the idolatry of praying toward a pagan idol in the SW Arabian desert. I am to flee from such sinful behavior. God's people were repeatedly punished for such behavior, yet that matters not a whit to you, because you follow Muhammad alone.

1Cr 10:14 Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.

To have "respect" for the Quraish pagan's Kaaba and their black stone idol, is to have "respect" for Satan himself.

You seem to have none for any Prophet of God, ........

Absolutely stunning. It is you my friend, that rejects ALL of the prophets as revealed in the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind, whose people have followed Him through two covenants for 3500 years.

It is you whose mouth is filled with blasphemy against the prophets, and most of all against the sinless Messiah, Yeshua, and the blood He shed for us all through His sacrifice.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm

It is you, who follows THE false prophet Muhammad alone, through adopted, adapted and thinly veneered pagan Arabian moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worship rituals.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj_umrah.htm

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2014, 10:00:45 AM »
.....with your disregard of the Belief Abraham (THERE IS NO GOD BUT GOD) .........

It isn't about ONE God as much as WHICH God Muj. There was a monotheistic sect of Sabian moon god worshipers. Was their monotheism - their worship of their ONE moon god correct - purely because they worshiped one god? Monotheism is not a religion Muj.

The Sabian's worship of their moon god wasn't any more supportable than your worship of Muhammad's alter-ego "Allah" (so named by the Arabian pagans, before Muhammad was ever born), through the provably pure fiction of Islamic so-called "tradition". THE EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel. Indeed it may not be a stretch to say you'd be better off worshiping a moon god like the Sabians did, as long as you did so through ignorance.

Rom 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Rather than worshiping DISbelief in the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel, worshiping DENYING the Son of God, and worshiping REJECTION of His shed blood.
Particularly with your claims that you were given knowledge of the things of the Spirit of God:

2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Of course your accusation against me regarding my one God is a lie, as demonstrated by the Gospel that I follow and you reject:

Mark 12:29 ... The Lord our God is one Lord: ... 32 ... for there is one God; and there is none other but he: 
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/

.........Your disrespect of Moses (LAW) ........

This from the guy who doesn't even keep the Sabbath, whose "holy" day was switched to the pagan's special day of Friday, and who prays toward a black stone idol.

....... and most importantly HEAR YE O'Israel The Lord Your God is One.

Quoting the Holy Scriptures, quoting the Gospel that I follow - the very same Gospel whose whole subject you must DISbelieve because follow Muhammad alone - while lying about me not following it! Well done Muj!

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2014, 10:01:11 AM »

That's right. We are each accountable for all of our sins, old covenant or new, and without propitiation for those sins we are separated from God forever.

3. A person may fall short of his book of deeds ........

You were also duped by the Roman Church into a doctrine of works. Works are never the path to salvation, but rather the fruit of it. Perhaps the Roman Church is also where you picked up some of your hatred of Jews.
You've been further duped by Muhammad into believing you have something to do with the old covenant, but here is how the God of the old covenant views all of your "deeds" while you remain full of sin:

Isa 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

All of your righteousnesses are to God as, in the Hebrew, used women's menstrual rags, while you shoulder the darkness of all your sins.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

....... that he will receive His account of his life and the condition of his heart, when he is found wanting intercession by a person that gave his life in the way of ALLAH a (Mujaheed)

Sure, a filthy sinful mass murdering prisoner rapist, who dies inadvertently while in the act of slaughtering others with the sword during imperialistic conquest, is an intercessor.

1Timothy 2:5 For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

ONE mediator Muj. The sinless Messiah, not a mass murdering, child doing, female prisoner abusing, terrorist, thief.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2014, 10:16:03 AM »
Here, let me reply for you Muj:

The Bible is all corrupted.
The Bible was invented in Nicea.
Yahweh's 1600 year record is all wrong about the prophets.
Yahweh's temple did not exist.
The temple mount was not for Yahweh's temple but for al-aqsa.
God's name is "Allah" not Yahweh.
The Bible instructs you to pray toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca.
All of the prophets were actually from Mecca, not THE Holy Land of Israel.
Jesus Christ was wrong when He prophesied His crucifixion, death and resurrection in the Gospel.
His fulfilled prophecies, and all fulfilled Bible prophecies, shouldn't have been fulfilled.

Faith in 7th century Muhammad alone is where it's at. Faith in the Quraish pagan's Kaaba. Faith in the pagan's black stone idol. That's where it's at.

Jesus? He's not where it's at. All you gotta do to get saved from your sins, is travel to Mecca and engage in recycled pagan Arabian moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worship rituals, and all your sins will be forgiven "as if you were born anew".
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj_umrah.htm#remission_sin
All you need is faith in a mass murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, SW Arabian desert dwelling illiterate terrorist thief. That's is where it's at.

Jesus and His shed blood for propitiation of sin - the whole subject of the Gospel?
Nah, I follow Muhammad's ANTICHRIST counter-Gospel anti-religion alone.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/islam_is_antichrist.htm

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
1John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm

I gave you a couple weeks off. We're all sick to death of your ugly, raw, satanic repeated blasphemy against our Lord and Savior Yeshua and the Gospel, while ignoring, ignoring, ignoring the truth. I recommend in the meantime you go to a Christian pastor and investigate getting help in being delivered from unclean spirits and demons whose presence would seem apparent in one who could pen such a perfect and opposite ANTI-Gospel as quoted above.
An even more blasphemous anti-Gospel than Satan's messenger, THE false prophet Muhammad, recited!

http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/\

Psa 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Psa&c=2&t=KJV

The only reason you hate the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and reject the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind, is because you worship THE false prophet Muhammad alone. The same reason you kiss the Quraish pagan's black stone idol. The same reason you reject the sound, scriptural, historical, archaeological and geographical accounts and record of Jerusalem and THE Holy Land of the prophets and patriarchs. Maybe we can help with that.
Unless you return with historical and archaeological evidence of Mecca, ever having existed prior to the Christian era, don't bother posting.
http://www.historyofmecca.com/
It is obvious that you are going to have to begin to overcome Satan's preposterous and provable antichrist lies, before you can even think about asking Jesus Christ to come into your heart and life, as so many millions of your former brethren have.
http://www.muslimjourneytohope.com/watch.php

Next time you pray toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca, why don't you really think about it, and list all the reasons that you do. Let this request echo in your mind.
That list?
Muhammad

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
To any followers of Muhammad that are genuinely seeking the truth, could Muj have made it any more clear that you follow Muhammad alone, through a specifically ANTI-Gospel ANTI-religion? You follow Muhammad not through a faith in what to believe as much as through an ANTI-faith that fills Muhammad's followers with complete resolve as to what to DISbelieve.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/
A counter-Gospel cult that has been murdering God's people for 1400 years.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/muslim_persecution_of_christians.htm
God gave us all the free will to choose. How we spend our eternity will depend on the choices we have made. Any one of us could die this very day.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/jesus_or_muhammad.htm

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.