Author Topic: The "Religion" of Abraham is Monotheism?  (Read 1949 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
The "Religion" of Abraham is Monotheism?
« on: March 01, 2014, 08:26:27 AM »
Muhammad's followers claim they follow a "religion of Abraham", and then they go on to describe Abraham's "religion" by describing monotheism, as if monotheism, or a belief in one God, were somehow a religion in and of itself. This comes from such suras as:

Sura 2.135 They say: "Become Jews or Christians if ye would be guided (To salvation)." Say thou: "Nay! (I would rather) the religion of Abraham the True, and he joined not gods with Allah."

Surah 6.161 Say: "Verily, my Lord hath guided me to a way that is straight,- a religion of right,- the path (trod) by Abraham the true in Faith, and he (certainly) joined not gods with Allah."

What "gods" do Jews "join" with "Allah"?

However if monotheism were in and of itself a religion or somehow constituted worship of the one true God, then it follows that the monotheistic sect of Sabian moon god worshipers would have necessarily been worshiping the one true God of the "religion of Abraham". A patently absurd notion. So it should be obvious that it isn't a question as to whether a person worships ONE God, but rather WHICH God. The God of the scriptures of the Jews and Christians Yahweh - or the prince of the power of the air, that is Satan himself, by being deceived into a false belief.

The fact of the matter is that Abraham did not have a religion, but rather a relationship with God, which is the same relationship that Christians have enjoyed throughout the Christian era through the Holy Spirit that Yahweh sent in Jesus' name.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Christianity is not about a religion, but a relationship, with Yeshua through the Holy Spirit. Christianity begins with a transformation of a person's heart after which we enter into a direct relationship, while religion is man's effort to impose their own will on the way to worship God, which ultimately results in folks being in bondage to men. When institutional "church" worship is reduced to being "practiced" as a "religion", it is generally the result of a failure to understand who the head of the "church" is, and thus who is in authority. Which, for the last nearly 2,000 years, has been Jesus Christ Himself.

Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=3.0

I don't believe it is a stretch to suggest that followers of Muhammad may well be far worse off than the Sabian moon god worshipers were. If the Sabians practiced worship of their moon god through ignorance to the one true God, rather than in a spirit of defiance to Him and were not quickened by the Holy Spirit, they may have been saved through their ignorance:

Romans 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

However unlike the Sabian moon god worshipers, the followers of Muhammad's COUNTER- Gospel ANTI-religion are required to specifically DISbelieve the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel, DENY the Son of God, and REJECT His blood of sacrifice that was shed for us all, as articles of their faith in THE false prophet Muhammad alone. They even blaspheme the Son of God, while worshiping this direct opposite, in the names of the Arabian pagan's god "Allah", and his "messenger" Muhammad.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/

As if that weren't enough, they even follow Muhammad through adopted, adapted and thinly veneered Arabian pagan moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worship rituals, that revolve around the Quraish pagan's black stone idol and Kaaba in Mecca.

http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj_umrah.htm

(thread on veneration of the Quraish pagan's black stone idol)
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1050.0