Author Topic: The Two-State "Solution", or as Hitler worded the same goal the "final solution"  (Read 2025 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
While I enjoyed Dershowitz "The Case For Israel", the whole way through I couldn't get, how he couldn't get, that no agreement between a Muslim and a non-Muslim is binding........ on the Muslim. He seems to look at it simplistically like "let's all sit down and make a deal" but that is simply not possible when dealing with people whose religious belief assures them that if they make an oath, and something better comes along, they should expiate their oath. Could Dershowitz be unaware of the absolute fact that Muhammad's followers cannot be trusted to keep an oath - as directed by their religious beliefs?

Sahih Bukhari B67 #427: By Allah, and Allah willing, if I take an oath and later find something else better than that. then I do what is better and expiate my oath.'"

Not only can, but should expiate their oath:

Bukhari B89 #260 If you ever take an oath to do something and later on you find that something else is better, then you should expiate your oath and do what is better."

Is there anything ambiguous about that? Hasn't the so-called (or I should say Hadrian-called) "Palestinians" (Israeli Muslims), having broken every agreement they have been involved in with the Israelis, been enough to drive that point home? There will be no more success in appeasing Israeli Muslims then there was by Chamberlain's appeasement of Hitler.

The following article is a response to Alan Dershowitz':
The Case Against the Left and Right One-State Solution
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alan-dershowitz/the-case-against-the-left_b_1370294.html

"Op-Ed: To Alan Dershowitz: Remember the Qurayza!"
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/11433#.UxIXbIX6S_I

3.  Alan forgot about the Treaty of Huddibyah and the Jewish tribe of Qurayza, whose 500 men, after they had surrendered to Mohammed's Quraysh tribe, had their arms tied behind them and their heads cut off, so fortunately they couldn't see their wives led off to Arab harems and their young children brought up under sharia. 

He forgot about the time when Arafat was being criticized by "other Palestinians" ? (he was an Egyptian) for negotiation with the Jews instead of killing them.  He winked at them and said in Arabic,  "Huddibyah"  -- "Remember the Qurayza" (the predecessor in the Middle East to the Two State Solution") that worked out well for the Arabs and not so well for the Qurayza who lost their heads.  The Qurayza had entered into a two-tribe solution when they were stronger than the Muslims, the treaty of Huddibyah.  When Mohammed's Quraysh tribe grew in power, they canceled the treaty and wiped the Qurayza off the face of the earth.  Hmmm.  I've heard that expression before.  Isn't that what Ahmadinejad says?.

5. Young Alan forgot about those exclusive political rights the WWI Allies granted to the Jews, in trust until they could attain the things they would need to become a model of a modern European state.

He forgot about how the Arabs in Palestine, according to Mahmoud Abbas who wrote about it in Filastin, the official organ of the PLO, had voluntarily created a mass exodus from Palestine at the behest of the Arab Higher Executive Committee who said to them: "We are about to invade Palestine to clean up after Hitler, by annihilating those Jews he left behind.  Leave your homes for a couple of weeks and after we finish them off, you can come back -- if you don't, you will be considered to be a traitor;  you remember what we do to traitors, don't you? We tie them upside down on telephone poles, slit open the bellies and pull out their guts, a blessing for Allah's flies".   

And then when they got out and the invading armies surrounding Palestine never got in, the same guys threw them into prison (eternal refugee) camps so their hatred of the Jews would fester. 

He forgot that after the exodus of those Arabs, and arrival of new immigrants from the aftermath of the Holocaust and from Russia, the Jews had the population majority that would allow their beneficial grant of political rights to mature into a legal grant. Part 2:6. 

He forgot that the British Mandate for Palestine was a trust agreement, so that England, who volunteered to be the trustee, and guardian, assumed a fiduciary obligation to the beneficiaries of the trust, and to his wards in Palestine. See Article 22 of the League of Nations Covenant,  paragraphs 1,2.

And he forgot that it was while England was abusing its fiduciary obligations, that it gave away what British Col. Richard Meinertzhagen, the political officer of England at the time of the Balfour Declaration, called some three-quarters of the land that had been pledged to the Jews.  Meinertzhagen, Middle East Diaries 1917-1956 p. 118. 

On an earlier page, in a foonote inserted 38 years later when the diaries were published as a book, he changes his mind, but as a lawyer, I prefer the contemporaneous account.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Caroline Glick: Myth of the 'two-state solution'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjy1ml2h5Bs

Caroline Glick: A realistic alternative to the failed "Two-State Solution"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgwmerQYndo

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
It is easy to see how the "two state" solution has worked out in practice, ever since the Israelis gave up and walked out of Gaza, for yet another false promise of peace by the false prophet Muhammad's renegers. Nearly from the following day thousands of rockets have rained down on Israel every year. Gaza simply provided a launch pad closer to the heart of Israel. It is the epitome of ignorance and folly to not understand that the same thing would happen in Judea and Samaria (the "west bank") or from what would be an Islamic half of Jerusalem. Even transcending ignorance and folly and plunging into sheer stupidity, to expect that people who are sworn to the destruction of Jews and Israel, would behave toward Jews and Israel in a fashion other than they have for over a half century.

Bistabuster

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
While I enjoyed Dershowitz "The Case For Israel", the whole way through I couldn't get, how he couldn't get, that no agreement between a Muslim and a non-Muslim is binding........ on the Muslim. He seems to look at it simplistically like "let's all sit down and make a deal" but that is simply not possible when dealing with people whose religious belief assures them that if they make an oath, and something better comes along, they should expiate their oath. Could Dershowitz be unaware of the absolute fact that Muhammad's followers cannot be trusted to keep an oath - as directed by their religious beliefs?

Sahih Bukhari B67 #427: By Allah, and Allah willing, if I take an oath and later find something else better than that. then I do what is better and expiate my oath.'"

Not only can, but should expiate their oath:

Bukhari B89 #260 If you ever take an oath to do something and later on you find that something else is better, then you should expiate your oath and do what is better."
Perhaps their quote for agreement between a Muslim and a non Muslim should be this.  "If By Allah, and Allah willing, if I take an oath and later find something else better for the Muslims ONLY then I do what is better for me and the Muslims ONLY, and expiate my oath. 

Muslims don't care what's better for non Muslims.  Selfish, aren't they!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 11:26:44 AM by Bistabuster »