Author Topic: Ashkenazi Jews - by Ellis Skolfield  (Read 1223 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Ashkenazi Jews - by Ellis Skolfield
« on: April 17, 2014, 12:55:32 PM »
In 725 B.C., Shalmaneser V, King of Assyria, invaded the northern kingdom of Israel. Over the next four years he carried away over a million Israelites, relocating them in southwestern Turkey and northern Iraq, an area later known as Kurdistan.

Deuteronomy 4:27 “And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.”

Samaria itself fell in 721 B.C. and that ended the northern Kingdom of Israel, but not its people.

Amos 9:8-9 “Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom (Israel), and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD. For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations (so the ten tribes were dispersed among the Gentiles), like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.” (i.e., but none shall be lost)

Lately analyzed documents from the former USSR indicate that over the following centuries, a very large unidentified body of light-skinned blue-eyed people (doubtless those same Israelites) migrated from Kurdistan through a pass in the Caucasus Mountains into the Kingdom of Khazaria (now part of southern Russia).

During the Islamic expansion of the 8th century, a Moslem army under Abdel Rahman (later killed in the Battle of Tours) tried to invade Europe through that pass in the Caucasus Mountains, but Khazarian armies soundly defeated them (circa 721 A.D.). Were it not for that long-forgotten defense by Khazaria, Christianity could have been wiped out from the East by Islam, the so-called “religion of peace.”

Not wanting religious wars to divide his country, the King of Khazaria ordered three missionaries to appear before his court: a Christian monk, a Jewish priest and a Moslem Imam. After carefully listening to the arguments of each, the Khazarian King chose Judaism to be the state religion!

Later, the people in Khazaria clinging to Judaism emigrated to Europe, where they became known as, guess what? Ashkenazi Jews. They lived, sometimes severely persecuted, throughout Europe for several centuries, but . . .

Leviticus 26:33 “I will . . . draw out a sword after you.”

Then came Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler and the Holocaust, in which the Nazis in their death camps like Auschwitz-Birkenau, Buchenwald, Bergen-Belsen and Treblinka, plus over 1000 ghettos, tried but failed to exterminate the Ashkenazi Jews.

Deuteronomy 4:30-31 “When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.”

After the Holocaust, much of what was left of the Ashkenazi Jews fled Europe and immigrated to the holy land.

Jeremiah 29:14 “And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.”

The new sovereign nation of Israel was established by what were primarily Ashkenazi Jews, April 15, 1948. The land is now filled with people who call themselves Israelites, the spoken language is ancient Hebrew, they read Torah (the Old Testament) in biblical Hebrew, their radio and TV stations are in Hebrew, even their street signs are in Hebrew and we now see that star of David flying over Jerusalem’s ancient battlements.

Then in 1967, by those same ten “lost” tribes, Jerusalem was finally freed of Gentile control for the first time in 2573 years! Prophecies given by the Lord over two millennia ago are now fulfilled.