Author Topic: My Introduction  (Read 1908 times)

Farhat Siddiqui

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
My Introduction
« on: June 05, 2014, 03:33:46 PM »
Hello guys its Farhat Zubair Siddiqui recent migrant to Canada from Pakistan.

I studied Elis Skolfield's research on the internet and was instantly accepted it as truth, and though a long-time convert from Islam I consider Elis my mentor in Christ who showed me who and what the 'antichrist' is. Being an ex Muslim it was not difficult at all since I had read both the books the Islamic holy book as well as the Bible and had my doubts as to who it was that the Bible was broadly hinting at!

Later on I came in contact with Walid Shoebat and his research and agree to a lot of what that gentleman says too.
I have always admired, supported the US because of its kindness to the underdogs such as the Jews and those others, also the American people a lot of whom love their country and Jesus and have respect for the word of God The Bible. I hope to travel soon to see your country and meet the people.

In short I am happy to be a brother in the Lord with all of you who love the Lord Jesus and together one day we will all travel to His Kingdom and leave this world of pain and misery!

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: My Introduction
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 07:07:08 AM »
Hello brother, and welcome to the forum! :D

Thank you for sharing that with us Farhat, and may the good Lord continue to richly bless you, and lead us all in all truth.

I like Walid Shoebat too, but it is a shame he is still stuck in the pop-approach to Bible prophecy of futurism, rather than joining us in the church tradition of historicism, as it would really go a long way toward opening his eyes the rest of the way.
http://www.christianeschatology.com/historicism.htm

Farhat Siddiqui

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 11:31:09 AM »
Hey bro Pete,

I could'nt agree more with you Walid is stuck in there with the rest of them 7 year tribulation antichrist rule interpretation, althuogh he should not be, being a former Muslim it should beabsolutely clear to him when the G T began who has played a big big role in beheadings and killing the martrys in the middle east, namely the Jihadi war mongerers Muslims. I am going through the posts right now and like it, and hope to take part in diacussion soon.

Farhat

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 04:24:25 PM »
Hey bro Pete,

I could'nt agree more with you Walid is stuck in there with the rest of them 7 year tribulation antichrist rule interpretation, althuogh he should not be, being a former Muslim it should beabsolutely clear to him when the G T began who has played a big big role in beheadings and killing the martrys in the middle east, namely the Jihadi war mongerers Muslims. I am going through the posts right now and like it, and hope to take part in diacussion soon.

Farhat

We will look forward to your participation Farhat. Again, a really warm welcome to the forum!