Author Topic: Encyclopedia.com - Yet another "authorative" poser passing fiction off as fact  (Read 1551 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Since I couldn't find any contact information, I will post this thread regarding Encyclopedia.com, in the hopes that someone associated with them will find it and correct their article by eliminating their completely unsupportable claim.

While Muhammad's followers have taken over Islam related articles on Wikipedia - have Islamized Wikipedia - censoring out truth, we find Encyclopedia.com little different, and I wouldn't be surprised if Muhammad's followers were writing the dissimulation of their Islam related articles.
Please consider the unsupportable content they present as fact.

A Muslim recently emailed me four links, as if the collective sparse content, could stand in place of a 4500 year pre-4th century historical and archaeological record of Mecca, when in fact none exists.
Deluding those poor souls with yet another myth through yet another website trying to pass itself off as an "encyclopedia", while presenting unsupportable fiction as fact. These guys don't even qualify their nonsense with the typical "according to Islamic tradition ..." caveat, to excuse away the dissimulation, while advancing an Islamic fables.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Kaaba.aspx

"The actual structure of the Kaaba has been demolished and rebuilt several times in the course of its history."

By parroting fictional Islamic so-called "tradition", that was all created and put to the pen in the 7th to 10th centuries AD without reference to any actual historical record from before the 5th century AD, what they are actually doing is in fact advancing the sad delusion that Muhammad's poor followers suffer.

If they have any interest in being perceived as being something other than a unsupported information promotion for Islam and Muhammad, here is the question that Encyclopedia.com needs to answer:

Based on what historical or archaeological EVIDENCE do they make the claim that:

"The actual structure of the Kaaba has been demolished and rebuilt several times in the course of its history."

ExMilitary

• ecclesia
  • In the last days perilous times shall come
    • View Profile
A Muslim recently emailed me four links, as if the collective sparse content, could stand in place of a 4500 year pre-4th century historical and archaeological record of Mecca, when in fact none exists.
Deluding those poor souls with yet another myth through yet another website trying to pass itself off as an "encyclopedia", while presenting unsupportable fiction as fact. These guys don't even qualify their nonsense with the typical "according to Islamic tradition ..." caveat, to qualify their dissimulation, while advancing an Islamic fable.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Kaaba.aspx

By parroting fictional Islamic so-called "tradition", that was all created and put to the pen in the 7th to 10th centuries AD without reference to any actual historical record from before the 5th century AD, what they are actually doing is in fact advancing the sad delusion that Muhammad's poor followers suffer.

Make sure he knows the truth: that Islam says it is a scientifically confirmed space-rock from Allah http://www.answering-christianity.com/black_stone.htm that he must go to during his lifetime, no matter how much it costs, then he must march around it, bow toward it several times per day, kiss it on Haaj, etc... and then somehow convince himself that he is not worshipping it.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 10:58:03 AM by PeteWaldo »

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
I did a little more investigation by doing the following search:
http://www.encyclopedia.com/searchresults.aspx?q=mecca

Check their article on Mecca. No bias here!
http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Mecca.aspx

"It is the fortunate pilgrim who manages to break free from the press of the crowd and kiss the Black Stone."

So personal opinion passes off as Encyclopedic information now? What is "fortunate" about a person being duped into kissing the Quraish pagan's black stone idol - solely because Muhammad did (as the sole reason for doing so, in their own words)?

Now check the unsubstantiated content masquerading as fact:

"As the pilgrims walk back toward Mina, they stop to throw small stones at three pillars, an act which symbolically recalls the three occasions when Abraham threw stones at Satan, who was tempting him to disobey God's command to sacrifice his son."

Based on what evidence do they make the claim, as fact, regarding ".....the three occasions when Abraham threw stones at Satan, who was tempting him to disobey God's command to sacrifice his son."

The entire last more than half of the article is based solely on the recitations, of a single 7th century SW Arabian desert dwelling illiterate, with absolutely no corroborating testimony or supporting historical or archaeological evidence whatsoever. Indeed rather than providing supportable factual information, they instead advance the absolute matter of fact historical and particularly geographical impossibility of Abraham, Hagar or Ishmael ever having been within 1,000 miles of where Mecca was eventually settled in the 4th century AD.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
At least they qualify their Zamzam article - that parrots scripture-contrary, unhistorical, geographically impossible Islamic fiction - with: "According to Muslim legend....."

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
I moved this thread here because I finally located the link that invites feedback at Encyclopedia.com, and for the time being am awaiting reply. I opened a new forum section for us to aggressively, but very carefully, write to those combining Islamic fiction with otherwise factual articles.