Author Topic: Email Chat with PastorX (name redacted)  (Read 10757 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat with PastorX (name redacted)
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2014, 11:15:00 AM »
To: John Williams <christian2muslims@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, December 1, 2014 9:09 AM
Subject: RE: Response

Pete, you are either an ignorant fool or a Jesuit liar, or both.  Sister Theresa?  Really?  Mormons and JW's believe in the death, burial, resurrection and sonship of Christ too but they are just as hell-bound as the Catholics. Apparently I'm a much better historicist than you are.  Do you think the reformers (those "great men" you referred to earlier) were blind to the evils of Islam when they held that the Pope was the antichrist?  Do you understand how many millions of TRUE saints of God the Catholic church has butchered and murdered over the centuries?  Do you understand anything about the abominable idolatry of  the Roman Catholic eucharist, sacerdotalism and Babylonian worship of the virgin (Ashtoreth, "queen of heaven")?  You seriously believe that the Catholic church teaches salvation by faith?  What ignorant folly!  Do you understand anything about the Vatican's vast influence in American politics and Masonic secret societies and its control of the int'l banking system?  Obama is every bit as much a puppet on a string as you are an ignorant scorner, on whom I have no time to waste.  I had so much to say to you in response to your many fallacies, false presumptions and false accusations of me and our church but you have judged yourself unworthy of further education. For all I care, you may continue in your conceit (Prov. 16:5). 

Get lost Pete,

Bro. X

me
        December 1, 2014 at 11:00 AM
To
        pastorX

My conceit, when your email suggests you believe that a person is saved or lost by the doctrine they have been exposed to, rather than the condition of their heart?

"Mormons and JW's believe in the death, burial, resurrection and sonship of Christ too but they are just as hell-bound as the Catholics."

My conceit, as you stand in Yeshua's place, proclaiming judgment against even whole groups of persons?

Rom 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

Sure, since you're the first guy to "get it" over the last 2,000 years, so that naturally puts you in the position of authority, and the judgment seat. Is it so hard for you to see how your flock is manipulated into submission to your presumption of authority and proclaimed judgment? Arnold Murray uses the same tactic of proclaiming God's judgment against persons outside of his Serpent Seed cult. Absence of a fear of God is not a good thing.

Your unrighteous judgment, of what you boldly proclaim is my ignorance to things that my websites clearly demonstrate I am not, should be expected. The truth of the scriptures do have a way of animating guys when their doctrine is exposed or "authority" threatened.

Banking, governments, deeds of men, the things of this world; are you unaware that the kingdoms of this world have been Satan's legal possession ever since Adam's fall? That may be hard for you to see because you nullify New Testament scripture and tacitly refuse the kingdom of Jesus Christ that He ushered in during the first century, for some future kingdom and carnal temple of the flesh made by the hands of men that you believe isn't to come until some future someday.

Even the term ecclesia means an assembly of the called out. Called out of the kingdoms of this world, and into the kingdom of Jesus Christ. So I'll remain humbly honored to be my brother John's companion in the tribulation and in the kingdom of Jesus Christ, and in the one true tabernacle that my Lord and Savior built without hands, nearly 2,000 years ago.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Email Chat with PastorX (name redacted)
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2014, 08:02:33 AM »
        me
        December 1, 2014 at 11:59 AM

To

PastorX

PastorX: "First, I would by no means call historicism uniform.  It has led to a wide variety of interpretations, with adherents having a tendency to interpret the text based on events of their day."

PastorX: "I still believe the "beast" is the American /Revived Roman Empire, whose reins are currently held by the woman of Rev. 17, the Mother of Harlots, and whose current figurehead is a Muslim that calls himself a Christian, and who created and funded ISIS, the Islamic State that is beheading Christians in Syria and surrounding regions."

Don't even you find your own words amusingly hypocritical? However it would seem that unlike you, the one thing that guys like Matthew Henry and Isaac Newton knew, is that they didn't know.
http://www.christianeschatology.com/historicism.htm#reformers_time_of_end