Author Topic: Did Muhammad make himself Allah's partner?  (Read 982 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Did Muhammad make himself Allah's partner?
« on: March 17, 2015, 06:03:08 AM »
"As stipulated in the partnership agreement (Quran) between Allah and Muhammad, Muslims are required to obey and to believe in both Muhammad and Allah.

Quran 4:59 YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination

Quran 7:158 YUSUFALI: Say: "O men! I am sent unto you all, as the Messenger of Allah, to Whom belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth: there is no god but He: it is He That giveth both life and death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Unlettered Prophet, who believeth in Allah and His words: follow him that (so) ye may be guided."

Quran 8:1 YUSUFALI: They ask thee concerning (things taken as) spoils of war. Say: "(such) spoils are at the disposal of Allah and the Messenger: So fear Allah, and keep straight the relations between yourselves: Obey Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe."

Quran 24:47 YUSUFALI: They say, "We believe in Allah and in the messenger, and we obey": but even after that, some of them turn away: they are not (really) Believers.

Quran 47.33 YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the messenger, and make not vain your deeds!

Quran 48.9 YUSUFALI: In order that ye (O men) may believe in Allah and His Messenger, that ye may assist and honour Him, and celebrate His praise morning and evening.

Quran 57.7 YUSUFALI: Believe in Allah and His messenger, and spend (in charity) out of the (substance) whereof He has made you heirs. For, those of you who believe and spend (in charity),- for them is a great Reward.

Quran 61:11 YUSUFALI: That ye believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if ye but knew!

Quran 64:8 YUSUFALI: Believe, therefore, in Allah and His Messenger, and in the Light which we have sent down. And Allah is well acquainted with all that ye do."

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Farsideology:_Condition_of_Partnership

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Did Muhammad make himself Allah's partner?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 06:10:29 AM »
Not only in that regard, but Muhammad proclaimed himself to be an intercessor.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/the_trinity.htm

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 06:32:26 AM »
"Let's read the words of Muhammad from Sahih Bukhari Vol. 9, Book 89, No. 251 (source)

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle (Muhammad) said, "Whoever obeys me, obeys Allah, and whoever disobeys me, disobeys Allah, and whoever obeys the ruler I appoint, obeys me, and whoever disobeys him, disobeys me." Farsideology fam14.gif"

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Farsideology:_Muhammad%27s_Partner

Bistabuster

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 11:27:23 AM »
Does this mean that Allah has a partner which the Quran and Islam forbids?  Even the Quran itself is in error of this fact.  there are many but I just remember where one is.

Sura 2:106  We do not abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten except that We bring forth [one] better than it or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is over all things competent?

Notice the "We".  First that this "We" is capitalized and not to mention, We is multiple.  Who is "We"?  Allah and who else had the authority to change the words of the Quran?  It doesn't say.  It does say that Allah alone does all things yet here, there is another somebody that has equal permission to change the words.  Who is it?  Allah and ________.  Fill in that blank with the missing person(s).  It has to be a very special somebody because "We" is capitalized!! 

There are many more situations that has "We" in them so that tells me that the Quran is in error.

To compound the problem even further, you do not have to read very far to get a contradiction to the verse I just quoted.  All you need to do is read the very next verse and that contradicts the first one.

Sura 2:107  Do you not know that to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and [that] you have not besides Allah any protector or any helper?

OK.  So Allah needs no help doing anything yet he had help altering his words in 106?  I'm at a loss for words as to what to believe.  Did Allah alone abrogate his words or not?  According to 106, Allah had help and according to 107 he did it all by himself because it is specifically stated that Allah needs no partners or help.  So, which is it?  Does Allah have a partner as 106 states or does Allah have no partners?   

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 01:45:09 PM »
Does this mean that Allah has a partner which the Quran and Islam forbids?

I believe far worse for them is Muhammad's claim to be an intercessor. This would make Muhammad literally a helper of his (alter-ego) "Allah".
Also completing Islam's satanic blasphemous anti-trinity - with their god named after the Arabian pagan's moon god "Allah", his intercessor Muhammad, and the spirit of antichrist:
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/the_trinity.htm

To top that all off, it makes them polytheists by their own definition, since they would never say that Muhammad and Allah are one (even though you and I know they are - both Muhammad!).

While Christians understand that the Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit are all ONE.

Even the Quran itself is in error of this fact.  there are many but I just remember where one is.

Sura 2:106  We do not abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten except that We bring forth [one] better than it or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is over all things competent?

Notice the "We".  First that this "We" is capitalized and not to mention, We is multiple.  Who is "We"?  Allah and who else had the authority to change the words of the Quran?  It doesn't say.  It does say that Allah alone does all things yet here, there is another somebody that has equal permission to change the words.  Who is it?  Allah and ________.  Fill in that blank with the missing person(s).  It has to be a very special somebody because "We" is capitalized!! 

There are many more situations that has "We" in them so that tells me that the Quran is in error.

In all fairness, they would chalk that up to the "royal" "we". Also an Arabic word that doesn't translate into English very well. First hit on my search for that term:
http://muslimmatters.org/2008/02/27/the-royal-we/

To compound the problem even further, you do not have to read very far to get a contradiction to the verse I just quoted.  All you need to do is read the very next verse and that contradicts the first one.

Sura 2:107  Do you not know that to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and [that] you have not besides Allah any protector or any helper?

OK.  So Allah needs no help doing anything yet he had help altering his words in 106?  I'm at a loss for words as to what to believe.  Did Allah alone abrogate his words or not?

Muhammad's often self-serving words, Muhammad's contradictions, Muhammad's "substitution" and "replacing". I save a side argument by using those terms rather than "abrogate", since the verse says he doesn't abrogate, but replaces or substitutes, though it means the same thing. But I don't need to waste time clearing up any accusation that I am misrepresenting the Quran.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/abrogation_quran.htm

Except perhaps for a few verses that his "Allah" did indeed inspire, when Muhammad would tremble and foam at the mouth.

According to 106, Allah had help and according to 107 he did it all by himself because it is specifically stated that Allah needs no partners or help.  So, which is it?  Does Allah have a partner as 106 states or does Allah have no partners?