Author Topic: Islam and Women  (Read 53422 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Islam and Women
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2010, 08:21:45 AM »

Of course you're sure the Scriptures lie, because you are filled with the spirit of antichrist. That's why you believe Mohammedanism's fake created history and recycled jinn demon worship.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1282.0

1Jo 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
But those witnesses you blaspheme are the only source of information about Jesus.

So Antichrist your own books (Bible) contain Antichrist

Indeed. John details the spirit of antichrist.

1 John 2:22  Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=624.0

Thus the most important fundamental in the false prophet Mohammed's satanically inspired 7th century religion, makes Mohammed and all Muslims antichrist, because they follow a jealous fallen angel.
Antichrist is certainly not defined by the Greek sophist styled entertainer, and consummate liar and antichrist Ahmed Deedat's fake bible verse, with which he deceived so many of his sctipture-ignorant, adoring, minions.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=335.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2010, 12:20:20 PM »
I'm tiring of you ignoring points and posts. Like this one, regarding Mohammed and his sales pitch aimed at 7th century desert dwelling reprobates, whom he had also enlisted into murdering others through the promise of stealing and dividing up their property, and sexually enslaving their wives and children.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=951.0

Let see in the first image,

Is the publicity is for women or the Car???????

The secular ad is using sexual appeal to advance the sale of a car.
Exactly like Mohammed promised virgins and wine in his base and fleshly chicken and wine serving bordello that he called "paradise", in order to sell Islam to a bunch of 7th century reprobates!

Surah 83:25 Their thirst will be slaked with Pure Wine sealed:
56.35 We have created (their Companions) of special creation. 36 And made them virgin - pure (and undefiled), -

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=264.0

The truth to Mohammed's invention of "paradise", for lecherous men, is transparent.
What do women get in Mohammed's "paradise"? To cook the chicken?

56.21 And the flesh of fowls, any that they may desire.

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not  meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

AnnaMuslim

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2010, 03:09:49 PM »
I believe you meant 7th century Muslims, and you may not live like them, but many Muslims do EXACTLY WHAT MOHAMMED DID - BECAUSE IT'S PRESCRIBED BY THE QURAN.

"Eyewitness accounts detailing the militia attacks are horrifying. "They killed my 3-year-old son right in front of my eyes," one father from West Darfur said. Since last fall, women have reported more than 500 rapes. Three women said five militiamen beat and raped them last August. The women said, "After they abused us, they told us that now we would have Arab babies. And, if they would find any [more] women, they would rape them again to change the color of their children.""

Can you be so ignorant as to not even know that slavery wasn't even outlawed in many Islamic states until within the last 50 years?

DARFUR is a territorial war over OIL and the North (mostly muslim) Happen to have some against a minority (Christain South), The Janjaweed (ISlamic militia) fought for the rights of all Sudanese and were not going to be sidelined and as usual parties with special interest said that they cannot tolerate Sharia LAW if they are to exploit Sudan in the manner they do many other countries, IN OTHER WORDS IT IS WAR< THERE IS OPPORTUNITY FOR CRIMINALS< LIARS< KILLERS< MURDERERS< ECONOMIST< JOURNALIST< AND A LOT OF PROPAGANDA WITH NO_ONE REALLY CARING ABOUT STEPPING IN AND SORTING OUT THE MESSED CUASED BY THE USA>

this is how the BBC reports it:
How did the conflict start?
The Sudan Liberation Army (SLA) and Justice and Equality Movement (Jem) began attacking government targets in early 2003, accusing Khartoum of oppressing black Africans (SOUTH non Muslim) in favour of Arabs (NORTH and OIL).
Darfur, which means land of the Fur, has faced many years of tension over land and grazing rights between the mostly nomadic Arabs, and farmers from the Fur, Massaleet and Zaghawa communities.
How did the government respond to the rebellion?
It admits mobilising "self-defence militias" following rebel attacks.
But it denies any links to the Arab Janjaweed militia - who are accused of trying to drive out black Africans from large swathes of territory.

IS THE TAKING OF WOMEN AS SPOILS OF WAR PRESCRIBED IN THE QURAN OR NOT?

"O prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war ... this only for thee, and not for believers [at large]; we know what we have appointed for them as to their wives and the  captives whom their right hand possess[/color];... (Sura 33:50-51)

Including still-married women:

Surah 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess:...

(Sahih Muslim) Book 8:3431: It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with a captive woman after she is purified (of menses or delivery) in case she has a husband, her marriage is abrogated after she becomes captive.

DID MOHAMMED AND HIS BOYS TAKE WOMEN CAPTIVE AS SPOILS OF WAR OR NOT?

YES OR NO?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V22qDQqMPL0

You have to answer this question, and we have to exhaust this point, before I can move ahead with your post.
You see, that's what DIAlog is. The very thing that guys like you prove that Mohammedans are incapable of engaging in.

The reason I ignore these posts as they are completely out of context, Yes one is allowed spoils of war, yes, Muhammad acted according to the dictates of a human being, We are not under the Impression that he is divine, on the contrary he is as Human as MOSES who killed and egyptian (murdered and egyptian out of anger) Muhammad did not how ever stoop to your low moral level and the manner in which you describe it completely distorts its meaning purpose and lessons for the current sday and age. We are all different, we are not white, american and pseudo wealthy (most of the wealth is borrowed or stolen from others).

In order to understand these verses and the context and applicability to your life and in order for you to understand them and apply it to your life yopu need emaan (belief and the knowledge of your creator, ALLAH)

I would have to explain the entire verse and Ahadith to you and then find the Tafsir (explanations) on a topic that is no longer relevant to us today society!!! ITis a lesson, history to explain the rules of engagement and to protect believers from sinning, Everyone is not like you so do not force your logic on them. Some are poor in war in poverty, oppressed by those around them , in remote villagers, About one oyt of the 6 billion has access to TV and Radio, We are fortunate but there are rules that should apply to all situations.

Hope it gives you a hint of what the entire answer is. Thank you

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2010, 03:15:50 PM »
I believe you meant 7th century Muslims, and you may not live like them, but many Muslims do EXACTLY WHAT MOHAMMED DID - BECAUSE IT'S PRESCRIBED BY THE QURAN.

"Eyewitness accounts detailing the militia attacks are horrifying. "They killed my 3-year-old son right in front of my eyes," one father from West Darfur said. Since last fall, women have reported more than 500 rapes. Three women said five militiamen beat and raped them last August. The women said, "After they abused us, they told us that now we would have Arab babies. And, if they would find any [more] women, they would rape them again to change the color of their children.""

Can you be so ignorant as to not even know that slavery wasn't even outlawed in many Islamic states until within the last 50 years?

DARFUR is a territorial war over OIL and the North (mostly muslim) Happen to have some against a minority (Christain South), The Janjaweed (ISlamic militia) fought for the rights of all Sudanese and were not going to be sidelined and as usual parties with special interest said that they cannot tolerate Sharia LAW if they are to exploit Sudan in the manner they do many other countries, IN OTHER WORDS IT IS WAR< THERE IS OPPORTUNITY FOR CRIMINALS< LIARS< KILLERS< MURDERERS< ECONOMIST< JOURNALIST< AND A LOT OF PROPAGANDA WITH NO_ONE REALLY CARING ABOUT STEPPING IN AND SORTING OUT THE MESSED CUASED BY THE USA>

this is how the BBC reports it:

The BBC can't report it any better than our U.S. politically correct media can. You seek and find solace in their ignorance.
YOU are the one taking things out of context.
The House of Islam has been at war against the House of War - that is all non-Muslims - for 1400 years. That's a simple historical fact.
THE CONTEXT is easily seen in the rape, pillage and plunder of the Islamic First Jihad all the way up to Tours France and Vienna Austria. You have been brainwashed by Mohammedan liars. The middle eastern Muslims - THAT GET ISLAM and do as the false prophet Mohammed did - would be just as happy to cut your head off as an apostate, as they would mine as kuffaar.
How did the conflict start?
The Sudan Liberation Army (SLA) and Justice and Equality Movement (Jem) began attacking government targets in early 2003, accusing Khartoum of oppressing black Africans (SOUTH non Muslim) in favour of Arabs (NORTH and OIL).
Darfur, which means land of the Fur, has faced many years of tension over land and grazing rights between the mostly nomadic Arabs, and farmers from the Fur, Massaleet and Zaghawa communities.
How did the government respond to the rebellion?
It admits mobilising "self-defence militias" following rebel attacks.
But it denies any links to the Arab Janjaweed militia - who are accused of trying to drive out black Africans from large swathes of territory.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2010, 03:22:16 PM »

"O prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war ... this only for thee, and not for believers [at large]; we know what we have appointed for them as to their wives and the  captives whom their right hand possess[/color];... (Sura 33:50-51)

Surah 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess:...

(Sahih Muslim) Book 8:3431: It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with a captive woman after she is purified (of menses or delivery) in case she has a husband, her marriage is abrogated after she becomes captive.

YES OR NO?

You have to answer this question, and we have to exhaust this point, before I can move ahead with your post.
You see, that's what DIAlog is. The very thing that guys like you prove that Mohammedans are incapable of engaging in.

The reason I ignore these posts as they are completely out of context, Yes one is allowed spoils of war, yes, Muhammad acted according to the dictates of a human being, We are not under the Impression that he is divine, ........

So then you believe that under your "allah" the rape of captive women is OK?

AnnaMuslim

« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2010, 03:55:54 PM »
I'm tiring of you ignoring points and posts. Like this one, regarding Mohammed and his sales pitch aimed at 7th century desert dwelling reprobates, whom he had also enlisted into murdering others through the promise of stealing and dividing up their property, and sexually enslaving their wives and children.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=951.0

I am not under anyones influence, I am a free man, with many faults and desires, I have no societal, religious, social or family pressure to act in a certain way. I have a little knowledge of the Scriptures and I am interested to meet people that are interested in the truth, not reshaping it according to their prejudice.In fact I come from a country that suffered under colonial prejudice and I can see its ugliness in you.Your Tone and approach is that of an ignorant person indoctrinated by blasphemous scholars,

You don't site the fact that woman had rights in Arabia even before Islam, while women in Britain could not inherit their own fathers properties, they were prostituted, and married off to sometimes very abusive husbands, films are made of their stories!!!

Islam encourages the freeing of slaves, and Muhammad (may allah bestow peace and blessings on himlove setting slaves free..somehow you missed that part.

Islam is not a sales pitch, it is not stuck in the 7th century, nor is the knowledge the Quran revealed completely understood, new and exciting discoveries are made each year on the verses by philosophers, scientists, theologians and ordinary humans. Islam is real for ordinar and extraordinary humans taking reality into account, as we ( Muslims) are not pacifist or fascist we are not Americans and we are not Arabs, we not in any house, we are not organizing ourselves trying to take over the world, Truth will overcome falsehood, the spread of modern day Islam is via fighting the war on Ignorance using technology, as we are now in a technological age, and through the use of technology millions are embracing Islam. In the Time of the Prophet Muhammad it was necessary to use the Sword against the sworn enemies and violent perpetrators, In the time of the khalifs it turned to to gun powder, Knowledge via books, architecture and during the crusades it was wealth and opulence. Many embraced Islam when the saw the life Muslims were leading, with gardens with fountains, silk robes (that ended up in the Vatican no less as spoils of war)

We went into a lull for 600 years (1566) Suleiman (last great Khalif died) then 4 November 1979 the world came to hear of Iran, the Ayatollah and Islam, TV was the greatest propagator of Islam, Many americans started to ask questions and many became muslim in Canada and the USA. September the 11, one would expect the number of converts to decrease but unconfirmed reports cited as many as 60 00 Americans (born and raised) embraced Islam.

In a way, your vile attitude towards Islam has made me increase my knowledge and reconfirmed many truths about all the prophets especially Nabi EESA (Messiah born of Mariam) the Spirit of ALLAH.

Thank you

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2010, 04:13:05 PM »
You apparently missed this post.

YES OR NO?

The reason I ignore these posts as they are completely out of context, Yes one is allowed spoils of war, yes, Muhammad acted according to the dictates of a human being, We are not under the Impression that he is divine, ........

So then you believe that under your "allah" the rape of captive women is OK?

AnnaMuslim

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2010, 06:45:39 PM »

Why is it so difficult to accept? What part don't you understand? Picture yourself in the desert, leave behind the women and the children to fend for themselves after slaying their menfolk.

War is part of Scripture, what Bible do you have, were wars not fought in the bible? David and Goliath, wiping out of an enemy not part of the Bible scripture. What is the problem with your logic

Read the Quranic passages again only this time without prior prejudice!!!

Muhammad did what he did so as to be an example for mankind, all of mankind, not just Arabs, or Persians, or Indians, Europeans, not confined to a Geographical or socio political period, in history. There are still SLaves in Africa caused by the colonial occupation, that has left huge scars on entire populations.

In South Africa they have a dop system, outlawed when Mandela was elected as president. The farmers (European Christians) paid and to this day pay the workers with wine. Keeping them drunk to the extent that every generation that emerges are alcoholics at birth!!! One Example of Christians

I read of the Inquisition and Stories of the Crusades and I think to myself, what kind of Quranic ayat applies here. Well how do you propose stopping flat earth thinking???

Muhammad is the solution, and one man 1431 years ago proclaimed that there is one GOD and Muhammad is the final messenger of GOD and the known world (Scriptural areas from Spain to China, From Russia to the eqautor) felt the effects

Italians and Portuguese sailors started discovering the new world with maps confiscated from Yep Muslims (you probably call them MOORS)

On the 4th of July thank the Muslims for giving them the maps, Thank GOD for giving the Muslims the knowledge that made your democracy possible.

Regards

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2010, 06:34:31 AM »

"O prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war ... this only for thee, and not for believers [at large]; we know what we have appointed for them as to their wives and the  captives whom their right hand possess[/color];... (Sura 33:50-51)

Why is it so difficult to accept?

That folks would follow such a lustful, sinful man driven purely by the flesh, whose corpse still lies rotting in it's shallow grave, while rejecting the shed blood of the only perfect and sinless man that was ever on earth, even as they believe Jesus has no earthly grave, will continue to remain difficult for me to accept.
It is the power of the spirit of antichrist.

What part don't you understand? Picture yourself in the desert, leave behind the women and the children to fend for themselves after slaying their menfolk.

What you are really saying is that rather than be left behind to tend to the dates, camels and other crops that their hard working, then beheaded/slaughtered, husbands, fathers and sons had established, you believe the wives and daughters and young sons, that survived the men and boys that were beheaded, would prefer to have sex with the very men responsible for slaughtering their families, and selling their mothers and daughters and children off into slavery.
Of course, it is the very definition of rape. Mohammed raped captives.
At least you are more honest about Mohammed's rape of prisoners than punisher.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1482.msg6351#msg6351

War is part of Scripture, what Bible do you have, were wars not fought in the bible? David and Goliath, wiping out of an enemy not part of the Bible scripture. What is the problem with your logic

It isn't about "logic". It is about the way God revealed Himself to mankind. As men changed, God was also increasingly revealing Himself to us.

"By Mohammed's day, 1,500 years had passed since any Hebrew prophet was described in the Old Testament as using a sword in the service of God. Neither Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Micah, Amos, Malachi nor any other later Hebrew prophet is described as using the sword or prescribing its use."
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=935.0

Read the Quranic passages again only this time without prior prejudice!!!

It is you that is so blinded by the spirit of antichrist, and a love of lies, that you reject ALL of the prophets and witnesses as revealed through the 1600 year record of mankind, to accept the 7th century 23 year heavily abrogated record of A SINGLE prophet who has no fulfilled prophecy, never performed a single miracle, and who your own books reveal was a murdering, prisoner raping, thief.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=53.0

Muhammad did what he did so as to be an example for mankind, all of mankind, ......

I see. So then we are all supposed to be murdering, prisoner raping thieves.
Certainly they agree with you in the Middle East and particularly in the Sudan where over 2 million innocents have been killed - and thousands raped - so far.
Now compare that with the example that Jesus Christ set for all mankind.
John 13:35 By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

..... not just Arabs, or Persians, or Indians, Europeans, not confined to a Geographical or socio political period, in history.

Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2010, 06:48:25 AM »
There are still SLaves in Africa caused by the colonial occupation, that has left huge scars on entire populations.

You poor thing. Look how blind you are. Muslims were still capturing African slaves and pressing them into sexual service well into the late 20th century.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=67.0

In South Africa they have a dop system, outlawed when Mandela was elected as president. The farmers (European Christians) paid and to this day pay the workers with wine. Keeping them drunk to the extent that every generation that emerges are alcoholics at birth!!! One Example of Christians

Nothing more than false accusation unless you can show us where this is prescribed in the Gospel. Here is what IS prescribed in the Gospel.

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

I read of the Inquisition and Stories of the Crusades and I think to myself, what kind of Quranic ayat applies here.

What part of the Gospel sanctioned the way the Crusades were prosecuted?
Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love  your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

We have a whole forum section devoted to the Roman church, that includes a detail of the parallels with Islam.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=512.0

Well how do you propose stopping flat earth thinking???

You mean like the sun setting in a pool of murky water?
Surah18.85 One (such) way he followed, 86 Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water: Near it he found a People: We said: "O Zul-qarnain! (thou hast authority,) either to punish them, or to treat them with kindness."

Isa 40:22  [It is] he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof [are] as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2010, 06:56:57 AM »
Muhammad is the solution, and one man 1431 years ago proclaimed that there is one GOD ......

Can you be that ignorant? The Jews had been worshiping one God for 2,000 years before Mohammed invented his phony god "allah". The very Jews that Mohammed slaughtered. Christians, who received Jesus as the Messiah (many of whom were Jews) had been worshiping the same God for over 500 years before Mohammed's imperialistic rape, pillage and plunder in the name of his "allah".

...... and Muhammad is the final messenger of GOD ......

You indeed follow a single false prophet that DECLARED HIMSELF to be a prophet of God, yet has not a single fulfilled prophecy to his credit. Indeed his "revelations" are the EXACT OPPOSITE of that revealed through the Gospel.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=564.0
He also declared that he took a flying animal to Jerusalem, Heaven and back to Mecca by morning.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1253.0
You actually believe that too. And in spite of the way your own books reveal his character.

..... and the known world (Scriptural areas from Spain to China, From Russia to the eqautor) felt the effects

Italians and Portuguese sailors started discovering the new world with maps confiscated from Yep Muslims (you probably call them MOORS)

On the 4th of July thank the Muslims for giving them the maps, Thank GOD for giving the Muslims the knowledge that made your democracy possible.

Regards

If Muslims had known anything about mapping and history, they would have understood that any notion of Abraham, Hagar or Ishmael ever having had anything to do with the area where Mecca was eventually built in the 4th century AD, is absolutely ridiculous.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1483.0

Since it is impossible to place them there, nearly a thousand years before the first caravan route was ever established along the Red Sea, then all of Mohammedan rituals are exposed as being exactly what they are. A continuation of Arabian moon, sun, star and jinn/demon worship.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=59.0

AnnaMuslim

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2010, 10:14:26 AM »
Dear Pete you are completely and utterly taken in by falsehood, lies, distortions and refuse to listen to reason and logic,
Jesus is not a liar and I have been waiting for you to distort something I say, The gospels are according to a lot of people, least of whom are the disciples, i do not for one one moment believe they (desciples will tell lies) but those after them lied and their words were changed by the then Masters of the Christians.

I will not, cannot even for a moment think that Jesus lied, let alone write it, you are the liar following lies and deception. That book you hold so dear may at one point in history have come from GOD but the version you holding is way off the mark. IT cannot be from GOD, or from the disciples of Jesus it may be according to but unfortunately it is according to a lot of people, translators included,

Too many inconsistencies and too many deviations from the truth.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2010, 10:38:44 AM »
There is good reason you don't reply to my posts point by point as I do yours. Because you can see they are the ugly truth regarding Mohammed and his phony STAND-ALONE 7th century religious invention - his cult. All you can respond with is more blah, blah, blah, blasphemy and false accusation against the one true God, as you were indoctrinated into the Islamic kingdom beast.
Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Dear Pete you are completely and utterly taken in by falsehood, lies, distortions and refuse to listen to reason and logic,
Jesus is not a liar and I have been waiting for you to distort something I say, The gospels are according to a lot of people, least of whom are the disciples, i do not for one one moment believe they (desciples will tell lies) but those after them lied and their words were changed by the then Masters of the Christians.

But in order to believe this preposterous claim you would have to believe that the entire subject of the Gospel, the new covenant, was changed to be THE EXACT OPPOSITE of it's entirety.
This, in spite of the fact that we have over 5300 partial or complete manuscripts that were penned prior to the 300 AD, in every popular language known to man that were being read all over the known world, hundreds of years before Mohammed's own "allah" said....

Sura 5:47 Let the PEOPLE OF THE GOSPEL JUDGE BY WHAT ALLAH HATH REVEALED THEREIN. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.

So was Mohammed's "allah" so ignorant that he didn't even know the Gospel had been corrupted when he inspired that verse IN THE 7TH CENTURY?

Sura 5:68 Say: "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye STAND FAST BY the Law, THE GOSPEL, and ALL THE REVELATION that has come to you from YOUR Lord."

How did Mohammed's own phony god not know the scriptures had been corrupt for so many hundreds of years before he inspired those verses in the 7th century?

"For a claim of tampering to be seriously considered, one would have to show that scribes from Syria, Babylonia, Galatia, Asia, India, Rome, India, Egypt, Greece, Carthage, Tarshish and Macedonia -- to name a few -- all made the same mistake, at the same time, for the same doctrinal purpose. An utterly ridiculous idea."
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=97.0
I will not, cannot even for a moment think that Jesus lied, .......

That's right. Jesus didn't lie.
Mat 26:28   For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Unlike Mohammed the liar.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=952.0

Jesus IS truth.
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

....... let alone write it, you are the liar following lies and deception. That book you hold so dear may at one point in history have come from GOD but the version you holding is way off the mark. IT cannot be from GOD, or from the disciples of Jesus it may be according to but unfortunately it is according to a lot of people, translators included,

Too many inconsistencies and too many deviations from the truth.

Sure, God's people follow Him for 3500 years, through two covenants, as revealed through ALL of the prophets and witnesses in His 1600 year record.
But somehow they all got it wrong, and a murdering, prisoner raping, 7th century thief knew better, through his 23 year record that is THE EXACT OPPOSITE.
Even following in the pagan rituals of moon, sun, star and jinn/demon worship, in performance of Tawaf and Saee, just like the pagan Arabs did.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=56.0
Makes perfect sense to reject the 1600 year record of the scriptures, to follow an unrepentant murdering, slave raping, thief, doesn't it?

2Cr 11:14   And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

punisher

Comparison between two groups of women
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2010, 06:07:56 AM »

While this is a picture of a young teenage Muslim girl, but in general, this is a what a typical Muslim woman looks like: Pure, innocent, virgin (until marriage) and non-sexual.  A true man would be willing to die for a true and blessed Angel of that kind, because if she's faithful to her GOD Almighty, then she will definitely be faithful and honorable to her family.

=====================================================

This is an image of a popup window in a FOX News' article regarding Christian
girls, or should I say "chicks" doing some cheerleading work.  The cloths they're
wearing and them being "members of the lithia Christian Academy cheerleading"
further prove my point above about Christians being porn-lovers and sexually
open sinners.  These "chicks" don't see any problem in exposing almost all of
their legs to the public. I am sure that they also don't have a problem in
wearing bikinis at the beaches.
  And it wouldn't surprise me if most of them,
if not all, are non-virgins.  And if you pay them, they probably wouldn't have a
problem in showing their breasts to the public as the "girls gone wild" do.

Again, compare this Christian garbage to the Angelic picture of the
typical Muslim girl above who lives chaste and honors her body and virginity, and
most importantly, respects and adores GOD Almighty's Divine Commands

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Comparison between two groups of women
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2010, 11:33:55 AM »
While this is a picture of a young teenage Muslim girl, but in general, this is a what a typical Muslim woman looks like: Pure, innocent, virgin (until marriage) and non-sexual.

Muslim "teenager" huh? Though even if she's 9 she's old enough for a Muslim to do. Even 6 is old enough to be "married" off by her father or brother to the highest bidder. Years before she ever would have been inclined toward anything regarding men from her own desires.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms8tnn8klF8
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=islam+child+brides&aq=f

These "chicks" don't see any problem in exposing almost all of
their legs to the public.

Perhaps because they don't have any idea as to the terrific lechery, in the fleshly spirit and sociopathic nature of the typical male Muslim that could be looking on, and their need to cover all their flesh before the Muslim male, unable to control his fleshly lust, looses his mind and rapes them.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rape+in+islam&aq=f

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2010, 06:35:55 AM »

Muslim "teenager" huh? Though even if she's 9 she's old enough for a Muslim to do. Even 6 is old enough to be "married" off by her father or brother to the highest bidder. Years before she ever would have been inclined toward anything regarding men from her own desires.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=islam+child+brides&aq=f

Muslim marry girl even if they are 11 or 14 years old, .......

You mean Muslim men marry a girl even if she is 6 years old, just as Mohammed did. Even if she is 1 year old according to this Saudi Cleric.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F13gtjjDEgE

This is how we know that Muslim men have no interest in the desire of women - or what women want.
Muslim women are assigned to men by their fathers or brothers just like trading cattle or property. "Only the father's opinion matters".

Just as Daniel prophesied.
Daniel 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women....

........ but what about the priests they rape the 3 year old girls,

1. Please support this charge that priests rape 3 year old girls.
2. Then after that you can show us where God condones that behavior for priests.

The rest of your post is moved to spam until you break it down into individual points AFTER you answer to each point in this reply, and support this charge, whereafter you must break it down into individual points.
No more spamming.

punisher

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2010, 07:49:28 AM »
You mean Muslim men marry a girl even if she is 6 years old, just as Mohammed did. Even if she is 1 year old according to this Saudi Cleric.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F13gtjjDEgE

Muslim marry the Girls, and priest rape the Girls, Who is better Please tell

This is how we know that Muslim men have no interest in the desire of women - or what women want.
Muslim women are assigned to men by their fathers or brothers just like trading cattle or property. "Only the father's opinion matters".

Islam the only religion which give women the respect,

1. Please support this charge that a priest raped a 3 year old girl.
2. Then after that you can show us where God condones that behavior for priests.

Sorry My Fault actually the age of was 13 years, I missed the figure one

Here is detail

Priest raped 13-year-old girl in sacristy of church

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2010, 07:53:11 AM »

1. Please support this charge that a priest raped a 3 year old girl.

Sorry My Fault actually the age of was 13 years, I missed the figure one

Here is detail

Priest raped 13-year-old girl in sacristy of church

Now #2

We know that Mohammed and the boys raped young girls, except of course, to those that actually believe that a 9 year old girl would desire to have sex with a dirty old lecher, simply because he declared he was married to her.

This 12 year old may help.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaP_sGRs2JQ
Or this 8 year old girl may be able to help you see the light.

punisher

« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2010, 07:55:26 AM »

Now #2

We know that Mohammed and the boys raped young girls, unless of course, you are willing to suggest that a 9 year old girl would desire to have sex with a dirty old lecher simply because he declared he was married to her.

I don't know please provide the detail from authentic source

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2010, 08:00:26 AM »
But there are two important points you are missing. Similiar behaviour between two people does not make that behaviour right. For example: If a person were caught stealing from an old lady and then later another person was caught stealing from an old lady does the later person's actions make the former person's behaviour right?

Secondly, there is nowhere in the Bible where God condones or commands anyone to indulge in rape. So even if you could line up a million so-called "christians" that had committed such an atrocity they would not be able to defend their debauchery with the Scriptures. Do you understand the difference?

When a muslim marries a little girl who is too young to form an informed opinion about marriage, let alone her own sexuality, a muslim can point to the example of Muhammad as support for his action. When a "priest" commits an act of statutory rape he can point to noone, much less Jesus, who he is supposed to emulate, for support of his actions. That is the big difference.
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2010, 08:02:53 AM »

Now #2

We know that Mohammed and the boys raped young girls, unless of course, you are willing to suggest that a 9 year old girl would desire to have sex with a dirty old lecher simply because he declared he was married to her.

I requested you follow up your original (what we now learn was a false) claim, with #2

To help you understand rrm's post, and this question, would you agree that the Ahmadiyya sect is correct?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1501.0
Of course you wouldn't! They are foolish enough to suggest that Islam is a peaceful religion, directly contrary to the progressive revelation, or "stages", of Mohammed's "revelations"!
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=116.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2010, 08:33:52 AM »
[disappeared then restored from database]

Now #2

Answer this only after the prior 2 posts.

Surely you aren't going to try to deny that Mohammed "married" Aisha when she was 6, and that 52 year old Mohammed had sex with Aisha when she was only 9 years old!
Regarding your request for "authentic source"

http://www.muslimhope.com/AishaNine.htm
1. Sahih al-Bukhari 810-870 A.D. 256 A.H.

1a. "Narrated Hisham’s father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married ‘Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old." Bukhari vol.5 book 58 ch.43 no.236 p.153.

1b. The same points are in Bukhari vol.5 book 58 ch.43 no.234 p.152.

1c. "Narrated ‘Urwa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with ‘Aisha while she was six year old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death). Bukhari vol.7 book 62 ch.60 no.88 p.65

1d. Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet was screening me with his Rida' (garment covering the upper part of the body) while I was looking at the Ethiopians who were playing in the courtyard of the mosque. (I continued watching) till I was satisfied. So you may deduce from this event how a little girl (who has not reached the age of puberty) who is eager to enjoy amusement should be treated in this respect. Bukhari vol.7 book 62 ch.115 no.163 p.119

1e. "Narrated 'Aisha: (the wife of the Prophet) I never remembered my parents believing in any religion other than the true religion (i.e. Islam), and (I don't remember) a single day passing without our being visited by Allah’s Apostle in the morning and in the evening." Bukhari vol.5 book 58 ch.44 no.245 p.158. Thus ‘Aisha was either not very old or not born yet when her parents became Muslims. This is consistent with her being a child when her marriage with Mohammed was consummated.

2. Sahih Muslim 817-875 A.D. 261 A.H.

This is generally considered the second most reliable collection of hadiths.

2a. "(3309) ‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She too hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have shared in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him.&quot; Sahih Muslim vol.2 book 8 ch.548 no.3309 p.715-716

2b. &quot;(3310) ‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old."

(3311) ‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married here when she was seven years old, and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and here dolls were with her: and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old." Sahih Muslim vol.2 book 8 ch.548 no.3310,3311 p.716.

2c. "(5981) ’A’isha reported that she used to play with dolls in the presence of Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) and when her playmates came to her they left (the house) because they felt shy of Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him), whereas Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent them to her.

2d. (5982) This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Hisham with the same chain of transmitters with a slight variation of wording.&quot; Sahih Muslim vol.4 book 29 ch.1005 no.5981-5982 p.1299

3. Sunan Abu Dawud 817-888/9 A.D. 275 A.H.

3a. "(2116) ‘A’ishah said : The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) married me when I was seven years old. The narrator Sulaiman said : Or six years. He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old." Sunan Abu Dawud vol.2 book 5 ch.700 no.2116 p.569

3b. "(4913) ‘A’ishah said : I used to play with dolls. Sometimes the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) entered upon me when the girls were with me. When he came in, they went out, and when he went out, they came in.&quot; Sunan Abu Dawud vol.3 book 36 ch.1769 no.4913 p.1373

Note carefully this is NOT saying Mohammed had intercourse with A’isha while her playmates were watching. Rather it says the playmates played with her, and they went out when Mohammed came by, and could come back after he left.

3c. "(4915) ‘A’ishah said : The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. According to Bishr’s version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter.

Abu Dawud said : That is to say : I menstruated, and I was brought in a house, and there were some women of the Ansari (Helpers) in it. They said : With good luck and blessing. The tradition of one of them has been included in the other. Sunan Abu Dawud vol.3 book 36 ch.1770 no.4915 p.1374

3d. (5916) [typo, really 4916] The tradition mentioned above has also been transmitted by Abu Usamah in a similar manner through a different chain of narrators. This version has: ‘With good fortune.’ She (Umm Ruman) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and redressed me. No one came to me suddenly except the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) in the forenoon. So they entrusted me to him. Sunan Abu Dawud vol.3 book 36 ch.1770 no.4916 p.1374

3e. (4917) ‘A’ishah said: When we came to Medina, the women came to me when I was playing on the swing, and my hair were [sp] up to my ears. They brought me, prepared me, and decorated me. Then they brought me to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) and he took up cohabitation with me, when I was nine. Sunan Abu Dawud vol.3 book 36 ch.1770 no.4917 p.1374

3f. (4918) The tradition mentioned above has also been transmitted by Hisham b. ‘Urwah through a different chain of narrators. This version adds: I was swinging and I had my friends. They brought me to a house ; there were some women of the Ansar (Helpers). They said : With good luck and blessing. Sunan Abu Dawud vol.3 book 36 ch.1770 no.4918 p.1374

3g. (4919) ‘A’ishah said : We came to Medina and stayed with Banu al-Harith b. al-Khazraj. She said : I swear by Allah, I was swinging between two date-palms. Then my mother came, and made me come down; and I had my hair up to the ears. The transmitter then mentioned the rest of the tradition." Sunan Abu Dawud vol.3 book 36 ch.1770 no.4915-4919 p.1374.

Conclusion on Abu Dawud: 7 references and no counter-references affirm that A’isha was nine.

4. Tirmidhi 825-892 A.D. 209-279 A.H.

"..Ahmad and Is'haq said that if a female orphan reaches nine years old and was wed with her consent, then the marriage is permissible and she will have no choice when she matures. The two relied on a hadith by Ai'sha stating that the prophet peace be upon him had sexual relations with her when she was nine. Aisha said, if the little girl reaches nine then she is a woman" Tirmidhi said: A good hadith. (Tirmidhi, "Marriage according to Allah's apostle", #1027)

5. Sunan Nas’ai 830-915 A.D. 215-303 A.H.

5a. A'ishah said: The Apostle of Allah peace be upon him married her when she was six and had intercourse with her when she was nine. (Sunan Nas’ai, Book of Marriage, no.3255)

5b. A'ishah said: The Apostle of Allah peace be upon him married me when I was seven and had intercourse with me when I was nine. (Sunan Nas’ai, Book of Marriage, no.3256)

5c. A'ishah said: The Apostle of Allah peace be upon him married me when I was nine and I accompanied him for nine years. (Sunan Nas’ai, Book of Marriage, no.3257)

5d. A'ishah said: The Apostle of Allah peace be upon him married her when she was nine and died when she was eighteen. (Sunan Nas’ai, Book of Marriage, no.3258)

5e. A'ishah said: The Apostle of Allah peace be upon him married me when I was six and had intercourse with me when I was nine and I was playing with dolls. (Sunan Nas’ai, Book of Marriage, no.3256)

Note that the previous are in original Arabic, but were not in the English translation. However, the English translator at the front wrote the following under #18.

"When Hadrat & A'isha passed nine years of married life, the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) fell in mortal sickness. On the 9th or the 12th of Rabi-ul-Awwal 11 A.H., he left this mortal world…Hadrat & A'isha was eighteen years of age at the time when the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) passed away and she remained a widow for forty-eight years till she died at the age of sixty-seven." Sunan Nasa’i vol.1 #18 p.108-109 (English material at the front)

Note that she had nine years of married life with Mohammed, and since he died when she was eighteen, she was nine years old when she started her married life with Mohammed.

Conclusion on Sunan Nasa'i: Not counting English translation notes, the Arabic has 5 references and no counter-references to affirm that A’isha was nine.

6. Ibn-i-Majah 824-886/887 A.D. 273 A.H.

6a. A’isha was married when she was six years old, and nine when she went to Mohammed’s house. Ibn-i-Majah vol.3 book 9 ch.13 no.1876 p.133

6b. A’isha was married at seven, went to Mohammed’s house at nine, and was 18 when Mohammed died. According to al-Zawa’id, its isnad is sahih according to the condition of Bukhari. However Abu ‘Ubaida did not hear from his father, so it is munqata (has a gap) Ibn-i-Majah vol.3 book 9 ch.13 no.1877 p.134.

7. The Historian ibn Ishaq - died 767/773 A.D. 145/151 A.H.

7a. "Yahya b. Abbad b. Abdullah b. al-Zubayr from his father told me that he heard Aisha say: &quot;The apostle died in my bosom during my turn: 'I had wronged none in regard to him. It was due to my ignorance and extreme youth that the apostle died in my arms.'"

(Guillaume, A., The Life of Muhammad, a translation of Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah, Oxford University Press, Karachi, Pakistan, page 682). A’isha said she was an extreme youth when Mohammed died.

8. The Historian al-Tabari - died 923 A.D.

8a. ‘Aisha was 6 (or 7) years old when she was married, and the marriage was consummated when she was nine years old. al-Tabari vol.9 p.129-131. Muhammad b. ‘Amr is one of the transmitters.

8b. ‘Aisha was 6-7 when married, and the marriage was consummated when she was 9-10, three months after coming to Mecca al-Tabari vol.7 p.7. The chain of transmission includes an unnamed man from the Quraysh.

8c. Aisha died in June-July 678 A.D. (A.H. 58) at the age of 66. That would make her born in 610 A.D.. al-Tabari says she consummated her marriage with the prophet when she was nine years old. al-Tabari vol.39 p.171,173. (al-Tabari wrote 38 volumes of history, plus a 39th volume called Biographies of the Prophet’s Companions and Their Successors.)

X 8c. On the other hand, al-Tabari also wrote that i.e. "All four of his [Abu Bakr’s] children were born of his two wives -- the names of whom we have already mentioned -- during the pre-Islamic period." (Tarikhu'l-umam wa'l-mamlu'k, Al-Tabari, vol.4, p.50, Arabic, Dara'l-fikr, Beirut, 1979. al-Tabari vol.11 p.141 also mentions this, with footnote 766 saying al-Tabari has a conflict here. The footnote also says that al-Baladhuri’s Ansab I, p.409-411; Ibn Hajar’s Isabah IV, p.359-360 supports her being married by 9 years old.<br /><br />Majority Muslim Explanations

There are two basic categories of answers Muslims have for this: the majority agree that these hadiths are reliable here, and a minority disagree.

The majority view affirms the reliability of these hadiths. If the hadiths and historians are to be trusted, then Mohammed, at around 53 years old, did have sex with a nine year old girl. As one Muslim told me "… and I bet A’isha was the happiest nine-year old girl in the world"

In 2005, the following defunct web page also said this, and also accused liberal Muslims of catering to western morality and denying the truth. http: // admin.muslimsonline.com/~islamawe/Polemics/aishah.html

Footnote 1958 on p.715 says in part: "According to Imam Shafi’i, marriage in childhood is not something appreciable. It was under some exceptional circumstances that Hadrat ‘A’isha was married to the Prophet (may peace be upon him). The second point to be noted is that Islam has laid down no age limit for puberty for it varies with countries and races due to climate, hereditary, physical and social conditions. Those who live in cold regions attain puberty at a much later age as compared with those living in hot regions where both male and female attain it at a quite early age. "The average temperature of the country or province,’ says the well-known authors of the book Woman, "is considered the chief factor here, not only with regard to menstruation but as regards the whole of sexual development at puberty. … Similarly, the author of Kinsey Report states: ‘The incidence of pre-adolescent sex play at particular ages (active incidence) seems to have been highest in the younger age groups. Some eight per cent of the females in the sample recalled pre-adolescent hetero-sexual play at ages five and seven&quot; (Alfred C. Kinsey and Others, Sexual Behaviour in the Human Female, p.110)" -- All of this was quoted from Sahih Muslim vol.2 footnote 1958 p.715.

The translator of Sahih Muslim vol.2 gives an explanation in footnote 1960 on p.716. "The Holy Prophet’s (may peace be upon him) marriage with ‘A’isha has been criticized by the Western critics. It is, however, strange that contemporary critics of Muhammad (may peace be upon him) who leveled all kinds of charges against him did not make any mention, not in the least, of this marriage. It should be borne in mind that, like all acts of the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him), even this marriage had a Divine purpose behind it. Hadrat ‘A’isha was a precocious girl and was developing both in mind and body with rapidity peculiar to such rare personalities. She was admitted to the house of the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) just at the threshold of her puberty, the most impressionable and formative period of her life. … Even from the psycho-sexual standpoint it was a happy union as it is evident from the records of the Hadith. ‘When the difference (in ages),’ says Von De Velde, Director of the Gynaeological [sp] Clinic at Harlem [New York?], ‘is great, e.g. exceeds fifteen or twenty years, the results may be happier. The marriage of an elderly (senescent) - not, of course an old (senile) - man to a quite young girl, is often very successful and harmonious The bride is immediately introduced and accustomed to moderate sexual intercourse" (Ideal Marriage, Its Psychology and Technique, London, 1962 p.243)."
Sahih Muslim vol.2 p.716.

Certainly nothing's changed regarding filthy old lechers doing children in Islam.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2010, 09:06:16 AM »

While this is a picture of a young teenage Muslim girl,....

Can you verify that the girl in this picture is a teenager? Looking with Mohammed's eyes perhaps?
Appears to me that she is still pudgy with baby fat.

My, she's quite a highly opinionated young lady, isn't she? Or should I say tool.

punisher

« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2010, 05:24:51 AM »
[disappeared then restored from database]

Little wonder why we hear from the media about Priests that are in involved with Pedophilic acts. However, from where these Priests inspire to do such acts? The answer is that they inspire from Bible. Actually, Pedophilia was born from this book of perversion. Let us see some passages that clearly support Pedophilia and Rape of preteen girls

Numbers 31: 17-18

17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

The Jewish soldiers were commanded by “God” in the bible to keep the woman children (little girls) for themselves! In addition, they commanded to kill every woman that hath know a man by lying with him. How these soldiers in those days know if the girls are virgin or not? Simply they verify it by raping them and if the Jews discovered that they are non-virgins then they kill them as they commanded by “God”.

But the most outrageous is that the Bible imply that God is a Pedophile himself! (AstagfuruAllah)

Numbers 31: 25-40

25. And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

26. Take the sum of the prey that was taken, both of man and of beast, thou, and Eleazar the priest, and the chief fathers of the congregation:

27. And divide the prey into two parts; between them that took the war upon them, who went out to battle, and between all the congregation:

28. And levy a tribute unto the LORD of the men of war which went out to battle: one soul of five hundred, both of the persons,(including the little girls) and of the beeves, and of the asses, and of the sheep:

29. Take it of their half, and give it unto Eleazar the priest, for an heave offering of the LORD.

30. And of the children of Israel's half, thou shalt take one portion of fifty, of the persons(including the little girls), of the beeves, of the asses, and of the flocks, of all manner of beasts, and give them unto the Levites, which keep the charge of the tabernacle of the LORD.

31. And Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the LORD commanded Moses.

32. And the booty, being the rest of the prey which the men of war had caught, was six hundred thousand and seventy thousand and five thousand sheep,

33. And threescore and twelve thousand beeves,

34. And threescore and one thousand asses,

35. And thirty and two thousand persons in all, of women that had not known man by lying with him.

36. And the half, which was the portion of them that went out to war, was in number three hundred thousand and seven and thirty thousand and five hundred sheep:

37. And the LORD'S tribute of the sheep was six hundred and threescore and fifteen.

38. And the beeves were thirty and six thousand; of which the LORD'S tribute was threescore and twelve.

39. And the asses were thirty thousand and five hundred; of which the LORD'S tribute was threescore and one.

40. And the persons(including little girls) were sixteen thousand; of which the LORD'S tribute was thirty and two persons.(preteen girls)

[/u]

The verse 40 is to dedicate the little girls (of women that had not known man by lying with him-32 of them) to“God”! As God, himself commanded above that wants these preteen girls. Indeed clear perversion, God in the bible want for himself 32 little girls, why? Maybe to do what his soldiers(Jews)to the innocent little girls. Therefore Bible by saing that “LORD'S tribute was thirty and two persons.(preteen girls) actually demonstrate the Pedophilic nature of the biblical “God” . Shame to the Bible and Shame to its followers.

So when we hear from the media, Priests(Christians and Jews-majority of Christians) that rape and molest young preteen boys and girls, we must not be surprised because these are the teachings from their “Holy Book” the Bible, as clearly demonstrated from the Verses : Numbers 31: 25-40.
In the verse 35 we are told that Jews caught as booty 32.000 preteen girls for themselves
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 08:51:23 AM by PeteWaldo »

punisher

« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2010, 05:32:18 AM »

Secondly, there is nowhere in the Bible where God condones or commands anyone to indulge in rape. So even if you could line up a million so-called "christians" that had committed such an atrocity they would not be able to defend their debauchery with the Scriptures. Do you understand the difference?

I think you should change the version of Bible, Pick up new version of Bible, and compare both of them, Than u will find the difference?