Author Topic: Re: Retitled: Let the People of the Gospel go by what Allah has revealed therein  (Read 2376 times)

Al-Fatihah

• View Profile

I thought your challenge was why I didn't think it was binding on me to fight and slay to conquer and subjugate those that don't believe as I, the way Muhammad and Hitler and their reprobate followers did.
The scriptures of my great God Yahweh, make the Quran look like children's scribbling by comparison, but then that's because the Quran's illiterate author lacked the mental capacity to produce better.

Let's take an example chapter from the Old Testament scriptures of my great God Yahweh:

Psa 23:1 [[A Psalm of David.]] The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Here's a New Testament chapter example:

1John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.    5  They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.   6  We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.    7  Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.    9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.    10  Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.    11  Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.    12  No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.    13  Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.    14  And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world.    15  Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.   16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.    17  Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.    18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.    19  We love him, because he first loved us.   20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?    21  And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

While they talk about love, rather than the reprobate evil and violence we find in the Quran and Hadith, at least we can know they are words inspired by the one true God YHWH, as directly opposed to the exact opposite of the scriptures we find in the Quran, and the hatred the false prophet Muhammad fills his followers hearts with as manifest in his orthodox followers all around the world today.

Response: Yet if you take your own scripture and tried to inspire people to rule just the street you live on you would fail. meanwhile Muhammad used the Qur'an to conquer Arabia, which is 50x better than you. Thus proving the Qur'an is the true word of Allah.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad

I thought your challenge was why I didn't think it was binding on me to fight and slay to conquer and subjugate those that don't believe as I, the way Muhammad and Hitler and their reprobate followers did.
The scriptures of my great God Yahweh, make the Quran look like children's scribbling by comparison, but then that's because the Quran's illiterate author lacked the mental capacity to produce better.

Let's take an example chapter from the Old Testament scriptures of my great God Yahweh:

Psa 23:1 [[A Psalm of David.]] The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

1John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.    5  They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.   6  We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.    7  Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.    9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.    10  Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.    11  Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.    12  No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.    13  Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.    14  And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world.    15  Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.   16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.    17  Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.    18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.    19  We love him, because he first loved us.   20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?    21  And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

While they talk about love, rather than the reprobate evil and violence we find in the Quran and Hadith, at least we can know they are words inspired by the one true God YHWH, as directly opposed to the exact opposite of the scriptures we find in the Quran, and the hatred the false prophet Muhammad fills his followers hearts with as manifest in his orthodox followers all around the world today.

Response: Yet if you take your own scripture and tried to inspire people to rule just the street you live on you would fail.

So sad that Satan has such a grip on you. My friend, over 6 million Muslims to come to know  the love of God through a relationship Jesus Christ every year, in Africa alone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdVnILalpeo

meanwhile Muhammad used the Qur'an to conquer Arabia, ........

That is the most ridiculous, fattest, and most transparent lie you have told yet. Muhammad and his fellow reprobates  used the power of the sword to conquer Arabia.
Though your post did serve to further demonstrate your abject ignorance to history.

http://falseprophetmuhammad.com/jihad_islamic_terrorism.htm#islamic_first_jihad

From Islam's most highly regarded Hadith: Bukhari V4 B52 #73: Narrated 'Abdullah bin Abi Aufa: Allah's Apostle said, "Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords." (also #210 & #266)

Sahih Muslim B 20 #4681 The tradition has been narrated on the authority of 'Abdullah b. Qais. He heard it from his father who, while facing the enemy, reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Surely, the gates of paradise are under the shadows of the swords. A man in a shabby condition got up and said; Abu Musa, did you hear the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say this? He said: Yes. (The narrator said): He returned to his friends and said: I greet you (a farewell greeting). Then he broke the sheath of his sword, threw it away, advanced with his (naked) sword towards the enemy and fought (them) with it until he was slain. (also B 19 #4314)

No surprise then that young Muslim men travel to engage in foreign wars, and are so willing to blow themselves up in Islamic suicide bombings for the same reason suggested by the surviving Boston Marathon bomber, who actually believes his murderous brother is a "martyr" in "paradise". Lavished in Muhammad's promise of multiple virgins to defile, in the carnal chicken and wine serving bordello of Muhammad's overactive imagination, that he called paradise.

From several sources: "The Sword is the key of heaven and hell; a drop of blood shed in the cause of Allah, a night spent in arms, is of more avail than two months of fasting and prayer; whoever falls in battle, his sins are forgiven, and at the day of judgment his limbs shall be supplied by the wings of angels and cherubim."

The Power of the Sword:

623 - Battle of Waddan
623 - Battle of Safwan
623 - Battle of Dul-Ashir
624 - Muhammad and converts begin raids on caravans to fund the movement.
624 - Zakat becomes mandatory
624 - Battle of Badr
624 - Battle of Bani Salim
624 - Battle of Eid-ul-Fitr and Zakat-ul-Fitr
624 - Battle of Bani Qainuqa
624 - Battle of Sawiq
624 - Battle of Ghatfan
624 - Battle of Bahran
625 - Battle of Uhud. 70 Muslims are killed.
625 - Battle of Humra-ul-Asad
625 - Battle of Banu Nudair
625 - Battle of Dhatur-Riqa
626 - Battle of Badru-Ukhra
626 - Battle of Dumatul-Jandal
626 - Battle of Banu Mustalaq Nikah
627 - Battle of the Trench
627 - Battle of Ahzab
627 - Battle of Bani Quraiza
627 - Battle of Bani Lahyan
627 - Battle of Ghaiba
627 - Battle of Khaibar
628 - Muhammad signs treaty with Quraish.
630 - Muhammad conquers Mecca.
630 - Battle of Hunsin.
630 - Battle of Tabuk
632 - Muhammad dies.
632 - Abu-Bakr, Muhammads father-in-law, along with Umar, begin a military move to enforce Islam in Arabia.
633 - Battle at Oman
633 - Battle at Hadramaut.
633 - Battle of Kazima
633 - Battle of Walaja
633 - Battle of Ulleis
633 - Battle of Anbar
634 - Battle of Basra,
634 - Battle of Damascus
634 - Battle of Ajnadin.
634 - Death of Hadrat Abu Bakr. Hadrat Umar Farooq becomes the Caliph.
634 - Battle of Namaraq
634 - Battle of Saqatia.
635 - Battle of Bridge.
635 - Battle of Buwaib.
635 - Conquest of Damascus.
635 - Battle of Fahl.
636 - Battle of Yermuk.
636 - Battle of Qadsiyia.
636 - Conquest of Madain.
637 - Battle of Jalula.
638 - Battle of Yarmouk.
638 - The Muslims defeat the Romans and enter Jerusalem.
638 - Conquest of Jazirah.
639 - Conquest of Khuizistan and movement into Egypt.
641 - Battle of Nihawand
642 - Battle of Ray in Persia
643 - Conquest of Azarbaijan
644 - Conquest of Fars
644 - Conquest of Kharan.
644 - Umar is murdered. Othman becomes the Caliph.
647 - Conquest of the island of Cypress
644 - Uman dies and is succeeded by Caliph Uthman.
648 - Campaign against the Byzantines.
651 - Naval battle against the Byzantines.
654 - Islam spreads into North Africa
656 - Uthman is murdered. Ali become Caliph.
658 - Battle of Nahrawan.
659 - Conquest of Egypt
661 - Ali is murdered.
662 - Egypt falls to Islam rule.
666 - Sicily is attacked by Muslims
677 - Siege of Constantinople
687 - Battle of Kufa
691 - Battle of Deir ul Jaliq
700 - Sufism takes root as a sect of Islam
700 - Military campaigns in North Africa
702 - Battle of Deir ul Jamira
711 - Muslims invade Gibraltar
711 - Conquest of Spain
713 - Conquest of Multan
716 - Invasion of Constantinople
732 - Battle of Tours in France.
740 - Battle of the Nobles.
741 - Battle of Bagdoura in North Africa
744 - Battle of Ain al Jurr.
746 - Battle of Rupar Thutha
748 - Battle of Rayy.
749 - Battle of lsfahan
749 - Battle of Nihawand
750 - Battle of Zab
772 - Battle of Janbi in North Africa
777 - Battle of Saragossa in Spain

........ which is 50x better than you. Thus proving the Qur'an is the true word of Allah.

Al-Fatihah

• View Profile

Response: Yet if you take your own scripture and tried to inspire people to rule just the street you live on you would fail.

So sad that Satan has such a grip on you. My friend, over 6 million Muslims to come to know  the love of God through a relationship Jesus Christ every year, in Africa alone.

That is the most ridiculous, fattest, and most transparent lie you have told yet. Muhammad and his fellow reprobates  used the power of the sword to conquer Arabia.
Though your post did serve to further demonstrate your abject ignorance to history.

From Islam's most highly regarded Hadith: Bukhari V4 B52 #73: Narrated 'Abdullah bin Abi Aufa: Allah's Apostle said, "Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords." (also #210 & #266)

Sahih Muslim B 20 #4681 The tradition has been narrated on the authority of 'Abdullah b. Qais. He heard it from his father who, while facing the enemy, reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Surely, the gates of paradise are under the shadows of the swords. A man in a shabby condition got up and said; Abu Musa, did you hear the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say this? He said: Yes. (The narrator said): He returned to his friends and said: I greet you (a farewell greeting). Then he broke the sheath of his sword, threw it away, advanced with his (naked) sword towards the enemy and fought (them) with it until he was slain. (also B 19 #4314)

No surprise then that young Muslim men travel to engage in foreign wars, and are so willing to blow themselves up in Islamic suicide bombings for the same reason suggested by the surviving Boston Marathon bomber, who actually believes his murderous brother is a "martyr" in "paradise". Lavished in Muhammad's promise of multiple virgins to defile, in the carnal chicken and wine serving bordello of Muhammad's overactive imagination, that he called paradise.

From several sources: "The Sword is the key of heaven and hell; a drop of blood shed in the cause of Allah, a night spent in arms, is of more avail than two months of fasting and prayer; whoever falls in battle, his sins are forgiven, and at the day of judgment his limbs shall be supplied by the wings of angels and cherubim."

The Power of the Sword:

623 - Battle of Waddan
623 - Battle of Safwan
624 - Battle of Badr
624 - Battle of Sawiq
624 - Battle of Ghatfan
624 - Battle of Bahran
627 - Battle of Ahzab
627 - Battle of Ghaiba
627 - Battle of Khaibar
630 - Battle of Hunsin.
630 - Battle of Tabuk
632 - Muhammad dies.
632 - Abu-Bakr, Muhammads father-in-law, along with Umar, begin a military move to enforce Islam in Arabia.
633 - Battle at Oman
633 - Battle of Kazima
633 - Battle of Walaja
633 - Battle of Ulleis
633 - Battle of Anbar
634 - Battle of Basra,
634 - Battle of Damascus
634 - Battle of Ajnadin.
634 - Battle of Namaraq
634 - Battle of Saqatia.
635 - Battle of Bridge.
635 - Battle of Buwaib.
635 - Battle of Fahl.
636 - Battle of Yermuk.
637 - Battle of Jalula.
638 - Battle of Yarmouk.
641 - Battle of Nihawand
644 - Conquest of Fars
659 - Conquest of Egypt
661 - Ali is murdered.
687 - Battle of Kufa
711 - Conquest of Spain
713 - Conquest of Multan
748 - Battle of Rayy.
749 - Battle of lsfahan
749 - Battle of Nihawand
750 - Battle of Zab

........ which is 50x better than you. Thus proving the Qur'an is the true word of Allah.

Response: As expected. When the deluded Christians see that they cannot answer the Qur'an challenge , they come up with the same sad excuses to try to justify the fact that they know they cannot answer it. As expected, you make the ridiculous claim that Muhammad used force. Then my next challenge is simple.

I challenge you to show that you can just simply out wrestle 5 people by yourself, or that any person can do it, from a hands-on eyewitness account. Once again, you will STILL fail and fail miserably. That means that since it is impossible for you to out wrestle five people by force, then it refutes your idiotic claim that Muhammad conquered a nation by force. Debunked again.

As usual, your failure to answer the challenge proves the Qur'an is the true word of Allah.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 07:30:53 PM by PeteWaldo »

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad

The Power of the Sword:

623 - Battle of Waddan
623 - Battle of Safwan
624 - Battle of Badr
624 - Battle of Sawiq
624 - Battle of Ghatfan
624 - Battle of Bahran
627 - Battle of Ahzab
627 - Battle of Ghaiba
627 - Battle of Khaibar
630 - Battle of Hunsin.
630 - Battle of Tabuk
632 - Muhammad dies.
633 - Battle at Oman
633 - Battle of Kazima
633 - Battle of Walaja
633 - Battle of Ulleis
633 - Battle of Anbar
634 - Battle of Basra,
634 - Battle of Damascus
634 - Battle of Ajnadin.
634 - Battle of Namaraq
634 - Battle of Saqatia.
635 - Battle of Bridge.
635 - Battle of Buwaib.
635 - Battle of Fahl.
636 - Battle of Yermuk.
637 - Battle of Jalula.
638 - Battle of Yarmouk.
641 - Battle of Nihawand
644 - Conquest of Fars
659 - Conquest of Egypt
661 - Ali is murdered.
687 - Battle of Kufa
711 - Conquest of Spain
713 - Conquest of Multan
748 - Battle of Rayy.
749 - Battle of lsfahan
749 - Battle of Nihawand
750 - Battle of Zab

Response: As expected. When the deluded Christians see that they cannot answer the Qur'an challenge,........

Even quoting the list of battles of Imperialistic Islamic conquuest, the father of lies still compelled  you to lie about thhe very thing you quoted.
The ridiculous challenge from the Quran, 1/5 of one of the oldest ones doesn't even make sense, was decisively and convincingly answered by the verses in scripture that were included in the post at this link:
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=4714.msg18197#msg18197

........ they come up with the same sad excuses to try to justify the fact that they know they cannot answer it.

Yet the books I quoted answered it beautifully. The challenge is yours to present a chapter of the Quran as beautiful as those passages from scripture that I quoted.

As expected, you make the ridiculous claim that Muhammad used force. Then my next challenge is simple.

I challenge you to show that you can just simply out wrestle 5 people by yourself, or that any person can do it, from a hands-on eyewitness account.

Now there's a mind focused on the flesh.

Once again, you will STILL fail and fail miserably. That means that since it is impossible for you to out wrestle five people by force, then it refutes your idiotic claim that Muhammad conquered a nation by force. Debunked again.

Thank you for the beautiful example for other Muhammadans that come here.

As usual, your failure to answer the challenge proves the Qur'an is the true word of Allah.

Since you have repeatedly failed to engage in an exchange or offer substantive posts I'll lock this thread. You are just wasting space in attempts to flush away the truth that has been presented. I will lock every other thread you try the same tactic in as well.

Al-Fatihah

• View Profile
I split off and locked the space you wasted and I had to wast in reply, while you were trying to avoid the prior question.
When  you joined the forum you agreed to engage in an exchange. If you do not reply to the question in the prior post, but engage in further obfuscation, it will be spilt off and added to that locked wasted posting.
Or even offered the unusual threat of simply being discarded, in order to preclude you from wasting your time composing a non-responsive or unrelated post, that could be thrown out.

Response: You did exactly what I expected from a bias moderator. When someone refutes your claims you create strawman arguments and when your strawman arguments are avoided because they are off topic and irrelevant, you put out restrictions. I knew you would do that, regardless of your claims that you were not like that. So I am not concerned.

Insisting for someone to answer a question is simply bad moderation. Period. For you are ignoring the fact that people have different views and debative styles and instead of being humble and accepting that, you enforce that people should put forth an argument the way YOU want. That is inconsiderate and unproductive.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
I split off and locked the space you wasted and I had to wast in reply, while you were trying to avoid the prior question.
When  you joined the forum you agreed to engage in an exchange. If you do not reply to the question in the prior post, but engage in further obfuscation, it will be spilt off and added to that locked wasted posting.
Or even offered the unusual threat of simply being discarded, in order to preclude you from wasting your time composing a non-responsive or unrelated post, that could be thrown out.

Response: You did exactly what I expected from a bias moderator. When someone refutes your claims you create strawman arguments and when your strawman arguments are avoided because they are off topic and irrelevant, you put out restrictions. I knew you would do that, regardless of your claims that you were not like that. So I am not concerned.

Insisting for someone to answer a question is simply bad moderation. Period. For you are ignoring the fact that people have different views and debative styles and instead of being humble and accepting that, you enforce that people should put forth an argument the way YOU want. That is inconsiderate and unproductive.

No you did exactly what Muslims do that required forum rules. I am simply compelling you to follow through on the agreement you agreed to when you joined the forum. You ignored the question 5 times, so you compelled me to finally take action. I will move these posts as promised. Now answer the question.

Al-Fatihah

• View Profile

Response: You did what is expected from a bias moderator, which you agreed you would not do. Then you see that your responses are being refuted, you create strawman questions that are irrelevant in an attempt to distract from the fact that your arguments have been refuted. Then when someone does not answer your strawman because it is irrelevant, you put on restrictions.

Putting restrictions on opposing views is bad moderation. Period. The purpose of debate is for people to express their DIFFERENT views in their DIFFERENT styles of presentation. So to restrict a person from doing so is not a discussion or a debate.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad

Response: You did what is expected from a bias moderator, which you agreed you would not do. Then you see that your responses are being refuted, you create strawman questions that are irrelevant in an attempt to distract from the fact that your arguments have been refuted. Then when someone does not answer your strawman because it is irrelevant, you put on restrictions.

Putting restrictions on opposing views is bad moderation. Period. The purpose of debate is for people to express their DIFFERENT views in their DIFFERENT styles of presentation. So to restrict a person from doing so is not a discussion or a debate.

Ignoring a question 5 times is to specifically avoid "a discussion or a debate". Nor is running and hiding from that discussion a "different style of presentation" but rather is rude, bad forum citizenship, and a violation of the rules of engagement you agreed to abide by when you joined the forum. It is exactly this kind of inconsiderate rude behavior, typical of Muslims running and hiding from truth, that prompted the rules to be required some years after the forum began.

Al-Fatihah

• View Profile

Response: The Qur'an challenge provides a hands on-eyewitness account that inspiring enough followers to help him/her conquer and rule a nation, or just the street you live on, by using human-made speech/literature that goes against what the people want is humanly impossible, because anyone who takes the challenge will fail and not come close to answering it. And since it is clearly humanly impossible to use human-made speech/literature to achieve the act, then that means that the Qur'an that Muhammad used to inspire enough followers to help him conquer and rule a nation was not the invention of any human/s, but from one who has greater power and authority than humans, and that is Allah. Debunked as usual.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
No, my friend, Islam has always been spread by the sword, and threatening their mind numbed minions with death for leaving or questioning Islam.