Author Topic: What is more Islamic, than Islamic Terrorism?  (Read 913 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
What is more Islamic, than Islamic Terrorism?
« on: June 17, 2016, 05:41:52 PM »
As we witness Islamic terrorism around the world as throughout 1400 years of Islamic history, even the most challenged among us should be able to see, that few things are more Islamic than terrorism. Indeed Muhammad's alter-ego "Allah" was even a conveniently self-admitted terrorist, with his followers having been indoctrinated to believe they are doing his bidding:

Quran Surah 8:12 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Muhamad's god "Allah" terrorizing Yahweh's people:

Surah 33:26 "Allah took down the People of the Scripture Book. He cast terror into their hearts. Some you slew, and some you made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, giving you a land which you had not traversed before. And Allah has power over all things."

Surah 3.151 Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!

Surah 8.60 Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.

Surah 33.26 And those of the People of the Book who aided them - Allah did take them down from their strongholds and cast terror into their hearts. (So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/jihad_islamic_terrorism.htm

Yet the White House keeps trying to pretend that Islamic terrorists - that do as Muhammad did and commanded his followers to do - are somehow not Islamic when in fact it would be hard for anybody to be more Islamic. The father of lies is conspicuously in full control, not only of terrorists, but of those who deny this simple and undeniable truth.

Bukhari 52.220 Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

Muslm 4.1062 Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon hlmg) said: I have been given superiority over the other prophets in six respects: I have been given words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies): spoils have been made lawful to me: the earth has been made for me clean and a place of worship; I have been sent to all mankind and the line of prophets is closed with me.