Author Topic: Serpent Seed Chat with Ron Armstrong  (Read 2387 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Serpent Seed Chat with Ron Armstrong
« on: June 08, 2013, 06:11:33 AM »
Ron Armstrong 2 months ago
The Author is reading Genesis 4:1 out of context. He also doesn't seem to grasp that the words "A MAN" equate to the "A MAN" in Revelation. Let he who hath knowledge count the number of the beast, for it is the number (generations) of A MAN (Cain). He might also want to ask why Cain is found NOWHERE in Adam's geneology.
· in playlist Cain is Genetic Serpents Seed Line = False Teaching

PeteWaldo 1 week ago
I've seen some preposterous stretches among Murray's minions, but nothing akin to that leap. So sad you choose Murray's cult, when Daniel has already so eloquently defined and described the "beast" for us.
watch?v=dJODE7Q2KcM
· in reply to Ron Armstrong

Ron Armstrong 6 days ago
Try Genesis. Eve told Adam, I have gotten A MAN from the lord. She was referring to Cain.
 Â· in reply to PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo 6 days ago
Yes, EXACTLY!
Gen 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
Eve conceived Cain as a result of when "Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived". Thus anyone who says that Cain was the child of a union between Eve and Satan, is a filthy blaspheming liar, that doesn't care a whit about scripture or truth.
 Â· in reply to Ron Armstrong

Ron Armstrong 6 days ago
Correct, and that "MAN", who's father was Satan is the same "MAN" that the Beast comes from. Can you elaborate on how pointing out Cain's lineage is blasphemy?
· in reply to PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo 6 days ago
Your blasphemy is against YHWH and the record that He gave us of scripture. In spite of the verse I showed you that clearly states that Cain was ADAM'S SON, you instead repeat Murray's lie. You will receive the judgment you so richly deserve for your willful blasphemy.
Regarding the false prophet Muhammad's Islamic kingdom "beast", it's been around for 1400 years.
watch?v=dJODE7Q2KcM
Your fellow Israeli haters. Your peeps, along with Nazis and skinheads, yet you can's seem to see the fruit.

Ron Armstrong 5 days ago
You assert that Cain is Adam's son, but is nowhere to be found in Adam's blood line (read Genesis). Cain has his own geneology, because he is not Adam's son. "Cain, who was of that Wicked one". Somehow I doubt my Father will have issue with me because I correctly interpreted his word. If anything YOU are deliberately engaging in blasphemy by protecting the Serpent seed from scrutiny.
· in reply to PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo 5 days ago
"Somehow I doubt my Father will have issue with me because I correctly interpreted his word."
You didn't get there on your own. You were taught Murray's lie. You choose to proclaim Genesis 4:1 to be a lie. Your choice - your judgment. I've done my part, so now you will not be able to plead ignorance or naivete, when you stand in judgment for siding with the followers of the false prophet Muhammad, against Israeli Jews, Israeli Christians and Israeli non-Muslim Arabs.
watch?v=aowW0bUGPy8

Ron Armstrong 3 days ago
I think you were taught the big Jewish lie variant of scripture. And you bought it. You belong to a cult called Judaism. Don't put yourself in the position of being a false accuser.
· in reply to PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo 3 days ago
"I think you were taught the big Jewish lie variant of scripture."
I quoted the King James Version. Here are some more:
NLT Now Adam* had sexual relations with his wife, Eve, and she became pregnant. When she gave birth to Cain.....
NIV Adam made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain.....
NASB Now the man *had relations with his wife Eve, and she conceived and gave birth to Cain....
Every version will prove you, Murray and the rest of your cult to be filthy liars.
 Â· in reply to Ron Armstrong

Ron Armstrong 2 days ago
More accurately, every version can be subject to a manipulated translation. Once you've seen the truth, a lie just doesn't look as good any more.
 Â· in reply to PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo 1 day ago
"Once you've seen the truth, a lie just doesn't look as good any more."
Then why do you continue to remain duped by the false prophet Arnold Murray's cult, even as you can see it has you joined with with anti-zionist David Duke and the KKK, Jeremiah Wright, Nazis, skinheads and antichrist Muslims?
Did you know that Daniel prophesied of the restoration of Jews to Israel in 1948 and to Jerusalem in 1967 - right to the year - and he did it 2500 years in advance?
watch?v=ManZPZeROdc

Ron Armstrong 23 hours ago
It just occurred to me that this debate isn't for my benefit. It's for the benefit of someone who might be looking at it. Zionism is nothing more than the Jewish version of the KKK. It's a racial supremacy movement. Nazism was created by a Jew named Alfred Rosenburg. The Muslims are scapegoats for crimes that the modern criminal state of Israel commits. 911 was the work of the Israeli Mossad and the Judeo-CIA. Israel was never and never will be a Jewish state. The Jews are not Israelites.
· in reply to PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo 1 second ago
"Muslims are scapegoats for crimes that the modern criminal state of Israel commits."
Talk about stunningly abject ignorance. Jews are responsible for the 2 million innocents killed or displaced by Muslims in the Sudan alone? Not to mention the thousands of Christians slaughtered and churches burned in Nigeria.
nigeriacalabash. com/content/attack-christians-­11-2011
Talk about bent by Satan. You are a direct servant of the father of lies.
brotherpete. com/jihad_conquest_terrorism. htm

rrevved 2 months ago
I hate those 100's of millions of anti-semites. They're everywhere.

PeteWaldo 1 week ago
Indeed antisemites are everywhere, as they have been for a few thousand years, and on the rise again today. Whether cloaked in lies of hatred of Jews being of God as those in Arnold Murray's cult and the historical Roman Catholic Church, or just your garden variety Nazis, skinheads and Muslims.
christianeschatology. com/supersessionism_replacemen­t_theology.htm#types_of_supers­essionism
· in reply to rrevved

A Semite is a descendant of Shem. The Jews are not Semites, they are Hamites and Edomites. This is yet another one of their attempts at claiming to be something they are not.
· in reply to PeteWaldo

rrevved 2 months ago
Hey Pete! Here's what I have for you and your forum!!
See what you're missing by not viewing the 'Need Strong Meat' playlist on my channel!!!
/watch?v=Jp65xR7F4HA
Click My Face

PeteWaldo 2 months ago
Why should anyone be surprised that as a member of Arnold Murray's cult you prefer that silly video to the truth of scripture?
Gen 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
· in reply to rrevved

Is Adam the Lord? The "man" she got from the lord is the same "man" that begets the generations of the Beast. This is not rocket science. "The Lord" Eve was referring to was Satan. Satan duped her into thinking he was a "lord" or god. You aren't fooling Gods children Pete. You might fool someone who is not of God, but you won't fool any of us. God's laws are written into us.
· in reply to PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo 4 minutes ago
Sure. "Gods children" are those in Arnold Murray's 20th century cult, as opposed to 2,000 years of Christians."
"This is not rocket science. "The Lord" Eve was referring to was Satan."
Anyone can look it up a Hebrew/English interlinear or check strong's to confirm that it is Satan speaking directly through you, and your words come from straight out of the pit of hell, to now be reduced to calling YHWH Satan.
blueletterbible. org/lang/lexicon/lexicon. cfm?strongs=H3068

Ron Armstrong 13 hours ago
You must be a Jew. Enough said.
· in reply to PeteWaldo (Show the comment)

PeteWaldo 1 second ago
At least it would be difficult for you bigots to fool anybody, since you wear the condition of your hearts right out there on your sleeves.

Ron Armstrong 13 hours ago
I'm just wondering what Jewish group you work for, speaking of Satan's voice. You are tampering with God's message, the consequences of which will be severe.
· in reply to PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo 1 second ago
At least you demonstrate that a person has to be an ignorant illiterate, that has an inherent propensity toward hatred of Jews, in order to be duped by Arnold Murray and his cult. Once again, for those onlookers that possess the ability to read and comprehend:
Gen 4:1 And ADAM KNEW EVE his wife; and SHE CONCEIVED, AND BARE CAIN, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
1John 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Ron Armstrong 1 day ago
You must be Jewish. Enough said. Time to scamper along back to the SPLC and tell them "mission failed".
· in reply to PeteWaldo