Author Topic: A Muslim's Appeal to Christians - Know the Real Jesus in the Bible  (Read 10855 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: A Muslim's Appeal to Christians - Know the Real Jesus in the Bible
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2016, 07:53:03 AM »

You've put little to no effort into engaging in an exchange. You were already provided the answers earlier, ou were just too blind to see them. As you quotes illustrate, Jesus is the Son of God and God His Father. They have been coexistent from before the world was.
So, you are saying that Jesus is also the Father? The Son = the Father?

What I have said repeatedly, is that the Father and Son are one, just as Jesus said:

John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

That "one" in the Koine Greek being in the neuter gender, indicates they are of one essence or one being. They are two separate parts of a single Godhead.

Jhn 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

And again, I pointed out that as He left Jesus said that all power/authority in heaven and on earth Was given to Him. Blaspheme the judge of all mankind at your eternal peril.

Jhn 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

relaxboy

• View Profile
Re: relaxboy on the spirit of "Allah"
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2016, 03:02:27 AM »
You stated clearly that you believe that the Son = the Father, and did not answer how if the three members of the trinity are co-equal, the Son would say that the Father is greater than the Son?

I am still trying to think how this works
:)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: A Muslim's Appeal to Christians - Know the Real Jesus in the Bible
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2016, 06:57:51 PM »
I am still trying to think how this works[/size].  :)

Try this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPJAD8iShfk

1Jo 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

If Alpha and Omega are terms referring to Jehovah, God, or what you called the Father, Jesus NEVER CLAIMED he was the Alpha and Omega.

You were shown that He did but I'll repeat it:

Rev 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last..... 

Who said that? Go down 6 verses:

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Jesus may use other terms, first and the last (of what?),......

EVERYTHING. God IS.  His name is "I Am".  God is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent.

...... but not claiming the title of God, if Alpha and Omega is indeed a title of God.[/size][/color]

With Alpha and Omega it doesn't seem so much of a title as a description of what He is.