Author Topic: relaxboy on the spirit of "Allah"  (Read 1938 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
relaxboy on the spirit of "Allah"
« on: August 18, 2016, 08:03:40 AM »
Is there a heretical Christian sect which believe in that?

Oh one other thing. I only reply questions that relates to the topic.

The topic is "Know the Real Jesus in the Bible", whom we have been trying to introduce you to, since you arrived.

The Holy Spirit couldn't be more related to the topic, since one can never "know the real Jesus in the Bible" until we are ready to repent and become born again, upon which we are filled with the Holy Spirit.

Jhn 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

God's people are His temple:
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/temple_of_god.htm

The "trinity" is also on topic since you are the one that brought it up:

Think carefully before you reply. You may shake the whole trinity doctrine.

If you want me to share my thoughts on other matters, pls open a new thread and we can discuss in good faith.

As you request, once you finally reply to it thereby making it a conversation rather than just another ignored post, I will break it out of this thread and into its own thread. It couldn't be more on topic for a full understanding of the relationship between the Father and His Son and His Spirit.
Or are you just as clueless about what the trinity is, as Muhammad would seem to have been?

Surah 5:116 And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?

So I ask yet again, does Muhammad's "Allah" have a spirit?

Surah 15.29: "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."
[/size]

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: relaxboy on the spirit of "Allah"
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 08:09:34 AM »
You stated clearly that you believe that the Son = the Father, and did not answer how if the three members of the trinity are co-equal, the Son would say that the Father is greater than the Son?

I am still trying to think how this works
:)

You are not trying at all, because it has been explained to you repeatedly, yet you waste time dithering on. What you are doing is running and hiding from the whole subject of the Gospel by obfuscating with secondary questions that have already been answered. Jesus was manifest to the world fully as a man, though He was coexistent with the Father, from before the world ever was. The Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit are all one being - of one essence, so wondering whether they are equal or not is moot since they are one. It has also been explained to you that a natural man cannot understand the things of the Spirit of God until he becomes OF the Spirit of God, which you aptly demonstrate.
You are intentionally wasting posts in order to avoid the question that I asked. In order to avoid engaging in an exchange. Now why don't you try putting your big boy pants and please answer the question.

Does Muhammad's "Allah" have a spirit, as revealed in those surahs, or do you believe Muhammad lied about that too?

relaxboy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 09:38:03 PM »
Your question has no relevance to the topic : Know the Real Jesus in the BIble.

Nonetheless your question:

Does Muhammad's "Allah" have a spirit, as revealed in those surahs, or do you believe Muhammad lied about that too?

Here is what the Quran says of the spirit:

[4.171] O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of Allah aught but the truth.
Christ Jesus the son of Mary was a Messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary,
And a Spirit proceeding from Him.

This spirit is NOT God. Rather, it is the creation of God:

They ask thee concerning the Spirit.
Say: "The Spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord:
Of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you."
If it were Our Will, We could take away that which We* have sent thee by inspiration:
Then wouldst thou find none to plead thy affair in that matter against Us. (Quran 17:85-86)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 04:26:47 PM »
Your question has no relevance to the topic : Know the Real Jesus in the BIble.

Nonetheless your question:

Here is what the Quran says of the spirit:

[4.171] O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of Allah aught but the truth.
Christ Jesus the son of Mary was a Messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary,
And a Spirit proceeding from Him.

This spirit is NOT God. Rather, it is the creation of God:

I see. So when Muhammad's Allah says "When I.....breathed into him of My spirit" he is talking about a completely separate being or entity, from himself, even though he says "my spirit"?

So when we read "We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit.....", we're to understand that the holy spirit is acting as a helper of Allah to strengthen Jesus?

They ask thee concerning the Spirit.
Say: "The Spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord:
Of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you."
If it were Our Will, We could take away that which We* have sent thee by inspiration:
Then wouldst thou find none to plead thy affair in that matter against Us. (Quran 17:85-86)[/size]

relaxboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 04:37:38 AM »
The Spirit or Ruh is a creation of God to help in God's ways. The Spirit not not god. The Jews believe in the same spirit as the Muslims.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 08:43:17 AM »
The Spirit or Ruh is a creation of God to help in God's ways. The Spirit not not god.

I see. So unlike in Christianity where we believe that God the Father and His Spirit are of one essence, or one being, it would seem that according to the measure Muslims apply to Christians you would be a polytheist guilty of "shirk" for suggesting Allah's spirit is a "helper" to your "Allah", while separate from your "Allah".
http://www.petewaldo.com/unforgivable_shirk.htm

The Jews believe in the same spirit as the Muslims.[/size]

Jews believe that God manifests or reveals Himself to mankind through His Spirit that He may impart within men:

Exodus 31:3 And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,

And so do we Christians, while recognizing we are created in God's image, understand our soul and the Holy Spirit we have received are inseparable parts of our own being as well. We are connected to Jesus Christ through the Spirit:

1Corinthians 6:19  What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/temple_of_god.htm

Christians that have been "born again" are filled with the Holy Spirit in Jesus' name.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/comforter_paraclete.htm

Others are filled with Satan's spirit of antichrist. If you hadn't put all your effort into MISunderstanding and DISbelief you would have understood by now.

Let me ask a question you ignored, again, but in another way.
Based on their actions do you believe that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and his followers in The Islamic State, are filled with the Spirit of God, or do their actions suggest they are they filled with Satan's spirit?