Author Topic: Literal living prophecy  (Read 1767 times)

Rhodie72

• View Profile
Literal living prophecy
« on: December 13, 2016, 06:31:37 PM »
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

I write this to you all that you might discover the secrets of prophecy spoken by Jesus and reveal the intent of His infinite wisdom.

Jn 6:43 — Jn 6:45
Jesus answered them, “Do not grumble among yourselves. No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day. It is written in the Prophets, And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to me—

There are many among you who slander each other and this is Antichrist in nature. Jesus said that those whom keep the commandments of God. Those who truly love Jesus and keep the commandments.

Deu 6:17 — Deu 6:19
You shall diligently keep the commandments of the Lord your God, and his testimonies and his statutes, which he has commanded you. And you shall do what is right and good in the sight of the Lord, that it may go well with you, and that you may go in and take possession of the good land that the Lord swore to give to your fathers by thrusting out all your enemies from before you, as the Lord has promised.

From the times before the Lord's Spirit left the temple and Israel was carried off to captivity, the commandments were there to follow but they forsook the commandments and God forsook them and The Lord prophesied that it would be many days before He returned. Even thousands of years...

Then Jesus came as God promised and wrote the commandments on their hearts, those whom He called and they that chose the adoption of the Lord God to be engraved into the House of David to become heirs and a royal priesthood. Not if their own works lest any should boast but by the free gift of God through obedience to the commandments that they see their sin and repent of their evil ways. What manner of love hath the Father that He lay down His son for another just as Abraham was obedient to the Word, God sent another in Isaac's stead and thus established the altar of God on Earth for all eternity. Gid saw the righteousness unto death that a father would sacrifice his own Son so Gid sent His only Son to bear the sins of the world in our place.

Mat 19:16 — Mat 19:21
The Rich Young Man
And behold, a man came up to him, saying, “Teacher, what good deed must I do to have eternal life?” And he said to him, “Why do you ask me about what is good? There is only one who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.” He said to him, “Which ones?” And Jesus said, “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness, Honor your father and mother, and, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” The young man said to him, “All these I have kept. What do I still lack?” Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”

Revelation 14:12
Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.

Revelation 12:17
Then the dragon became furious with the woman and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. And he stood on the sand of the sea.

Mar 7:7 — Mar 7:8
in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’
You leave the commandment of God and hold to the tradition of men.”

Mar 10:17 — Mar 10:21
The Rich Young Man
And as he was setting out on his journey, a man ran up and knelt before him and asked him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” And Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone. You know the commandments: Do not murder, Do not commit adultery, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Do not defraud, Honor your father and mother.’” And he said to him, “Teacher, all these I have kept from my youth.” And Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “You lack one thing: go, sell all that you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”

1Co 7:18 — 1Co 7:20
Was anyone at the time of his call already circumcised? Let him not seek to remove the marks of circumcision. Was anyone at the time of his call uncircumcised? Let him not seek circumcision. For neither circumcision counts for anything nor uncircumcision, but keeping the commandments of God. Each one should remain in the condition in which he was called.

Rom 10:1 — Rom 10:9
10​ Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved. For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For, being ignorant of the righteousness of God, and seeking to establish their own, they did not submit to God's righteousness. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
The Message of Salvation to All
For Moses writes about the righteousness that is based on the law, that the person who does the commandments shall live by them. But the righteousness based on faith says, “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’” (that is, to bring Christ down) “or ‘Who will descend into the abyss?’” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith that we proclaim); because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Now be discerning in the understanding of the covenant, the law of Moses and the commandments of God. They are not the same. They are not one group but three. Jesus came to fulfil the law of Moses; that is the law of sacrifice and removed the daily oblation by giving His life that we might choose to be saved if we keep the commandments of God, of whom is Jesus also equal to God and that we believe on His name to redeem us from the dead at his return on the last day as He was Himself redeemed as the firstfruits of many brethren.

Jn 13:34 — Jn 13:35
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Act 24:11 — Act 24:16
You can verify that it is not more than twelve days since I went up to worship in Jerusalem, and they did not find me disputing with anyone or stirring up a crowd, either in the temple or in the synagogues or in the city. Neither can they prove to you what they now bring up against me. But this I confess to you, that according to the Way, which they call a sect, I worship the God of our fathers, believing everything laid down by the Law and written in the Prophets, having a hope in God, which these men themselves accept, that there will be a resurrection of both the just and the unjust. So I always take pains to have a clear conscience toward both God and man.

We must keep the commandments of God that we have a clear conscience on the last day before the Judge who is Jesus. For if there be any doubt in ouremembrance hearts we should be found guilty of not believing the promise of the 4th commandment that there be an eternal rest after the resurrection to immortality. Just as the apostle Peter sank into the stormy sea at the approach of the Messiah for doubt, was he saved by faith alone in Jesus.

Matthew 14:31
Jesus immediately reached out his hand and took hold of him, saying to him, “O you of little faith, why did you doubt?”

Faith without works is dead, words without action is hot air, speaking law without keeping it is hypocrisy. Professed belief without fruits is as deadwood, and all these will be burned in the great fire before the judgment.

Fear God and work out your salvation with fear and trembling before God. You are a work in progress until you die and then comes the judgement and followed by eternal to those WHO KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS AND HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS in their favour.

You cannot live a holy life and be disobedient and expect mercy. God cannot abide sin and this is the mystery of Jesus: you were an orphan and needed a father so you were called. For many have been called but few are chosen.

Mat 22:11 — Mat 22:14
“But when the king came in to look at the guests, he saw there a man who had no wedding garment. And he said to him, Friend, how did you get in here without a wedding garment?’ And he was speechless. Then the king said to the attendants, ‘Bind him hand and foot and cast him into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’ For many are called, but few are chosen.”

Mat 5:17 — Mat 5:20
Christ Came to Fulfill the Law
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

And there it is! Those who keep the commandments of God are clothed with righteousness. Without the right clothing you cannot enter the gates of the Kingdom of God.

This is the conclusion that the Lord promised to lead us into the promised land if we kept the commandments through faith in Him, not by obedience alone lest any should boast.

Peace to you all in the love of Jesus that we might apprehend the teachings of God in the person of Jesus.

Jn 1:1 — Jn 1:5

John
1​ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Literal living prophecy
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 07:47:17 PM »
I just wondered if you have spent any time investigating the source material of the ESV that you are quoting from?
Did you post in this section because you are a preterist or hold replacement theology?

Rhodie72

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 07:47:51 PM »
No. Preterism of false doctrine. I have no clue what replacement thing is either.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 09:10:43 AM »
No. Preterism of false doctrine. I have no clue what replacement thing is either.

Sorry for the delay in response. I have cleared my calendar considerably.
The reason I asked if you were a preterist is because you posted in the preterist section of the forum as opposed to the general section or some other section. Regarding replacement theology there is a considerable amount on the subject in our Zionism/anti-Zionism section.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2675.0

In a nutshell replacement theology describes beliefs that suggest that Jews are no longer God's chosen people but that Christians have taken their place.