Author Topic: Chat with a Saudi Muslim who sent an email re: False prophet Muhammad website  (Read 4892 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
From: a follower of Muhammad on Sunday, May 10, 2015 12:52 PM Subject:

To: John Williams (aka Pete)

May Allah kill you.
May Allah destroy you.
May Allah give you deadly cancer.
May Allah break your neck.
May Allah take your soul now
May Allah kill you now
May Allah break you.
May Allah give you deadly cancer now.

Hello [name redacted],
Do you realize that the reason simple words are able to anger you so, is because deep down you know that Jesus (Yeshua) and all of the prophets and witnesses as revealed in the 1600 year record of YHWH to mankind are true, which means that Muhammad and his 23-year 7th century record - that is the exact opposite of the Gospel - cannot be true? We can help you overcome that darkness and hardness in your heart my could-become friend, so you can come to know the freedom and joy of living in the light of the love of the one true God Yahweh, as revealed through the holy scriptures.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/

May God bless you and lead you to the truth,

Sincerely,

Pete

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: chat saudi
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 07:48:09 AM »

Firstly,F*** paul.

Secondly, I challenge you to Trace any verse about Jesus' alleged crucifixion from the earliest existing copy back to Jesus' mouth.
Do not change the subject.
Accept my challenge.
If you change the subject,I will block you on the spot.

Choose any verse about Jesus' alleged crucifiction anywhere in the 4 gospels and Trace it back to Jesus' mouth Or admit to me that you have failed.

Do not type ur satanic name to me. Do not change the subject.Accept my challenge. And F*** paul.

I composed a reply to your request but first I would like to ask, as you reread your profane email do your words and temperament strike you as those of a loving person who follows a just and loving God, in love, or that of someone that follows the opposer of God through a dark heart filled with hatred?
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/the_love_of_god.htm

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 07:48:38 AM »

Son of a bitch, Trace mark 8:31 from papyrus 45 back to jesus or admit to me that Jesus did NOT say mark 8:31.

Stop wasting my time. I am busy making christian pigs doubt the F***ing bible.

This is the last time I am repeating my challenge to you.

Trace mark 8:31 from papyrus 45 back to Jesus.

F*** paul and luke and mark.

From: Pete on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 7:39 AM Subject: Re:

So rather than making a little effort at civility, you instead give complete control to Satan to rule over your words. And it doesn't even seem to concern you, where it will take you for an eternity, even though you could die this very day or even in the next hour. But let's start here:

"Stop wasting my time. I am busy making christian pigs doubt the F***ing bible."

We have over 5300 partial or complete manuscripts of the Gospel that were penned prior to 300 AD and copied into every popular language in the "known world". By Muhammad's 7th century the Gospel had been copied tens of thousands of times, translated into every popular language, and had been read all over the known world for centuries. In that same 7th century Muhammad quipped:

Sura 5:47 Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.

I am one of the "people of the Gospel" that is doing just what Muhammad's alter-ego "Allah" commanded. You even believe those were "Allah's" own words.
So do you believe Muhammad to have been a liar or a fool, for not commanding the exact opposite of what he did, as you have taken up as your own personal cause independently from the Quran?
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/#bible_corruption

Your repeated "threats" to run away from the truth, are to be expected of someone that cannot stand in the light of the truth, as further evidenced by the death penalty by state statute in so many Islam controlled countries, for nothing more than speaking openly and honestly about Muhammad.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/blasphemy_laws.htm

It is the fear of truth that rules over you, just as it has THE false prophet Muhammad's followers, for the last 1400 years.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=video+saudi+man+converts+christianity&FORM=HDRSC3#view=detail&mid=91E3C28E086E069B350D91E3C28E086E069B350D

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 07:49:11 AM »

Trace mark 8:31 from papyrus 45 back to jesus.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 07:49:42 AM »

Are you stupid? Don't you understand simple English?

From: Pete on Thursday, May 14, 2015 4:44 AM Subject: Re:

Old Testament or new, it is the shed blood of sacrifice that remits sin. If our sin is not atoned for we die with our sins, and are separated from God forever:

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh [is] in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it [is] the blood [that] maketh an atonement for the soul.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm

It's the whole reason the Messiah was made manifest to the world - His whole purpose:

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Muslims claim they believe that Jesus was a prophet even as you reject Him as a false prophet. If it will help keep you from giving yourself over to Satan who even you must realize is inspiring your profanity, you don't need to mention Paul again, since he is completely unnecessary for a conversation about the Gospel. And why the new focus on Mark when all of the Gospel writers witnessed Jesus' prophecies?

Matthew 20:17 And Jesus going up to Jerusalem took the twelve disciples apart in the way, and said unto them, 18 Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the scribes, and they shall condemn him to death, 19 And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify [him]: and the third day he shall rise again.

The crucifixion of Christ was prophesied in the Old Testament book of Psalms, before crucifixion had ever even been invented:

Psalms 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.   17 I may tell all my bones: they look [and] stare upon me.   18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/psalms_22.htm

The prophecy was confirmed as fulfilled by all of the Gospel writers:

Matthew 27:35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.

Jesus even referenced His own prophecy after He rose from the dead:

Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These [are] the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the psalms, concerning me. 45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, 46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: 47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 And ye are witnesses of these things.

It's about corroborating witnesses. How many witnesses ever heard the angel Gabriel or "Allah" give a revelation to Muhammad? How many people witnessed Muhammad riding around on his buraq? Yet you must reject all of the prophets and witnesses, as revealed in the 1600 year record of YHWH to mankind, because you choose to follow Muhammad alone through his heavily abrogated 23-year 7th century record.

Rather than demonizing Paul, I'm surprised more Muslims don't put their effort into demonizing Jesus' favorite disciple John, who was inspired by the Holy Spirit to write:

1 John 2:22 ..... He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father.....

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/muhammad_islam_in_bible_prophecy.htm#johns_whole_world

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2015, 07:50:07 AM »

I challenge you to trace mark 8:31 from papyrus 45 back to jesus. I will defeat you as I have defeated so many christians.Stop changing the subject.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2015, 07:50:32 AM »

If you type 1 single word against Islam, I will block you on the spot.
Our debate is about mark 8:31

From: Pete on Thursday, May 14, 2015 5:07 AM Subject: Re:

By Muhammad's day the Gospel had been translated into every popular language, copied tens of thousands of times, and had been read all over the known world for centuries. So it would have been impossible for the whole subject of the gospel to become the exact opposite of what it had been, without changingGospel today as in Muhammad's day.

Muhammad instructed thus:

Sura 5:47 Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.

I am one of the "people of the Gospel" who is doing as even Muhammad instructed. Please explain what is wrong with my following Allah's instructions in that verse from the Quran.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2015, 08:06:36 AM »

Our debate is about mark 8:31

Trace mark 8:31 from papyrus 45 back to jesus. If you can NOT do this, admit to me that you can not.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2015, 08:07:49 AM »
From: a follower of Muhammad on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 8:09 AM

F*** paul. he lied to u.He is the devil.F*** paul the liar.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2015, 08:08:54 AM »
From: a follower of Muhammad on Thursday, May 14, 2015 5:04 AM Subject:

Do you understand my challenge?Or do you pretend that you do not understand my challenge?

When I defeat you concerning mark 8:31,  then I will discuss psalm 22:16

I deleted your message.I did NOT even read it because u did NOT trace mark 8:31 from papyrus 45 back to Jesus. So you wasted 10 miniutes of your time writing something Unrelated to my challenge about mark 8:31

Trace mark 8:31 from papyrus 45 back to Jesus. In other words, prove to me that Jesus opened his mouth and said mark 8:31

If u say u have many papyri prior to codex sinaiticus, my response is Trace mark 8:31 from papyrus 45 back to Jesus.

Know that your future messages to me will NOT be read but deleted if you NOT write the Trace of mark 8:31 from p45 back to jesus.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2015, 08:09:22 AM »
From: a follower of Muhammad on Thursday, May 14, 2015 5:13 AM Subject:

You still have not Traced mark 8:31 from papyrus 45 back to Jesus. In other words you still have not proved that Jesus opened his mouth and said mark 8:31 even though I repeated my challenge to you many times.
And as a result, I will challenge another christian who will NOT ignore my challenge but will respond to my challenge immediately.

Bye for ever

From: Pete on Thursday, May 14, 2015 5:36 AM Subject: Re:

You insist on original papyrus of the Gospel, even as all of the various versions of the Quran were collected up and burned, on two separate occasions by both Abu Bakr and Uthman, except for the preferred and then edited versions.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/textual_history_of_the_koran.htm

At least 20% of the verses in the oldest manuscript of the Quran (from over 100 years after Muhammad was alive) simply do not make sense, let alone the copies show where passages were washed off and written over:
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/history_of_the_quran.htm#textual_history_quran

Why do you suppose Islam provides for the death penalty for those that leave, like the Mafia?
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/death_penalty_apostasy.htm

The same reason that Islam provides for the death penalty for speaking openly and honestly about Muhammad:

That reason is of course because Islam has never been able to stand in the light of truth:

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

2Pe 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2015, 08:10:06 AM »
From: a follower of Muhammad on Thursday, May 14, 2015 5:27 AM Subject:

psalm chapter 22 verse 16

I do not care what the dead sea scrolls say. I do not care what the septuagint says. I do not care what a copy says.

psalm 22:6

A: Did the ( original) say pierced?

If you say yes, prove it. Prove to me that the ( original) said pierced. Psalm 22:16

Do not tell me what your copy says. Do not tell me what the septuagint says. Do not tell me what the dead sea scrolls say. I NEVER care what your copy and the septuagint and the dead sea scrolls say.

Answer my 2  questions about psalm 22:16

A: Did the ( original) say pierced? Yes or no?

B: If you say yes, prove it.

From: Pete on Thursday, May 14, 2015 5:44 AM Subject: Re:

The original says "like a lion, my hands and my feet". Here is a version of the Tanach, from a very Christian hostile group of Jews, included on that same web page:
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/psalms_22.htm#psalms_from_chabad

Psalms 22:1. For the conductor, on the ayeleth hashachar, a song of David. 2. My God, my God, why have You forsaken me?
17. For dogs have surrounded me; a band of evildoers has encompassed me, like a lion, my hands and feet. 18. I tell about all my bones. They look and gloat over me. 19. They share my garments among themselves and cast lots for my raiment.

So what do you think that "band of evildoers" did to His hands and feet "like a lion"? Licked His hands and feet perhaps? Come on my friend, tell me what lions do other than pierce with their claws and teeth.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2015, 08:10:39 AM »
From: a follower of Muhammad on Thursday, May 14, 2015 5:40 AM Subject:

psalm 22:16

DID the ( original) SAY PIERCED? YES OR NO?

IF YOU SAY YES,PROVE IT.

ANSWER MY 2 QUESTIONS.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2015, 08:34:55 AM »
From: a follower of Muhammad on Thursday, May 14, 2015 5:59 AM Subject:

Are you stupid? You know that the masoretic text is NOT the original, so why are you quoting the masoretic text even though it is NOT the original.
I repeat for the third time. My question is NOT what the masoretic text says.My question is NOT what the septuagint says.My question is NOT what the dead sea scrolls say. My question is NOT what your copy says.
Did ( THE ORIGINAL) say pierced? Yes or no?
If u say, prove it.
بتاريخ 2015 5 14 12:44، كتبها "John Williams" <christian2muslims@yahoo.com>:

From: Pete on Thursday, May 14, 2015 6:56 AM Subject: Re:

I missed your question as it was so disconnected from reason. Where is the ORIGINAL Quran? Regarding what is considered to be the oldest Quran:

"Based on orthographic and palaeographic studies, the manuscript probably dates to the 2nd century hijra or the 8th century CE, possibly as late as the beginning of the 9th century CE.[2][3]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samarkand_Kufic_Quran

Since the Quran was collected up and all but the version preferred and edited by Abu Bakr were burned, with the process later repeated by Uthman, the variations obviously nullify any claims of reliable "oral transmission", as further nullified by discovery of the manuscript in Yemen in which 20% of the verses don't even make sense.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/history_of_the_quran.htm#textual_history_quran

Compare that to Hebrew scribal methodology:

"The words in each column were counted and then the letters. The first, last, and middle letter and word in each column had to be identical to the original. If the number of words or the number of letters of the copy differed from the original, the copy was destroyed. Then they counted the words and letters in the whole document. They divided the document into quarters and into eighths. The first, last and middle letter in each section had to be the same. The number of words and the number of letters in each section had to be the same.  The middle word and the middle letter in each section had to be the same, and they had to be the same for the whole document. If not, the copy was destroyed. Not corrected, but destroyed!"
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/bible_manuscript_errors_.htm

The crucifixion of Christ is the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel, which is a record of the fulfillment of the prophesied Messiah of the Old Testament. The odds against just a few of the OT prophecies being fulfilled are astronomical:
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/bible_prophecy.htm

Indeed it is not a stretch to suggest that atonement of sin by the shed blood of sacrifice is the whole subject of the whole Bible. It was of course the purpose of the alter in the temple that YHWH had His people build in Jerusalem.
http://www.historyofmecca.com/#temple_mount

Let alone that while many ancient Arabian towns are very well attested in the historical and archaeological records, there is NOT A SHRED of evidence that suggests that Mecca ever existed before immigrants from Yemen settled the area in the 4th century, and built their Kaaba in the 5th century for pagan Arabian moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worship.
http://www.historyofmecca.com/

Don't blame me, I'm only the messenger. Ask your Imam:
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/ask_your_imam.htm

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2015, 08:44:39 AM »
From: a follower of Muhammad on Thursday, May 14, 2015 7:06 AM Subject:

And I deleted it .I did NOT even read it. Because you ignored my challenge.

Do not answer my question with a question.

You are DEFEATED.

psalm 22:16

Did the ( original) say pierced hands and feet?

U can NEVER know. You will NEVER know. It is so interesting that there is 800 years from David to the dead sea scrolls.

800 years is a very LONG gap.

You can NEVER prove the ( original) said my god my god why have u forsaken me.

psalm 22:1

U can NEVER prove the ( original) said hands feet like a lion  . pierced . psalm 22:16

U can NEVER prove the ( original) said my god my god why have u forsaken me. matthew 27:46
mark 15:34

U can NEVER prove luke 24:44 was there in the ( original)

I am ordering you to admit to me that I defeated you.

I am also ordering you to leave christianity.

Hi [name redacted],

You can continue to try to fool yourself, but we both know that the reason you deleted my email is because as a Muhammadan you must live in sheer terror of truth. That's why simply speaking the truth is subject to the death penalty in so many Islamic nation States.

The Dead Sea scrolls are simply the oldest version that has been discovered, but anyone who knows anything about Hebrew scribal methodology would understand that the 800 years you mention, is as irrelevant as the last 2,000 years of time that passed, since the Dead Sea scrolls confirm the veracity of the scriptures as they have been handed down throughout that time unto today.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/bible_manuscript_errors_.htm

Compare that with the Quran being collected up and burned by both Bakr and Uthman, and even the oldest versions - the version edited by Bakr and Uthman - having about 1 verse in every 5 that simply doesn't make sense.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/textual_history_of_the_koran.htm

Here you demand all this proof, while we have proof in spades of the God of the Bible through fulfilled prophecy.........
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/bible_prophecy.htm
..........while you believe the completely unwitnessed tall tale Muhammad told about riding on a flying donkey-mule one night from Mecca, to Jerusalem, up to the chicken and wine serving bordello of his overactive imagination that he considered to be "paradise", and flew back to Mecca by morning. Come on [name redacted], could you possibly be that gullible? Even most of Muhammad's illiterate 7th century followers had the good sense to leave Islam, after he told that whopper.
http://www.petewaldo.com/muhammads_night_journey.htm
Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

My friend, you can "order" me to leave Jesus, but I am not going to do that any more readily than the children that Muhammad's orthodox followers beheaded, for not reciting Satan's antichrist words contained in the Shahadah.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/the_islamic_state.htm#christian_children_beheaded

Yet the spirit of antichrist has you so blinded, that you can't even see that all of that hatred in your heart, and fear of truth in your mind, is because you are following THE false prophet Muhammad in his Islamic kingdom "beast", straight to Satan and the lake of fire.

I'll pray that the good Lord will lead you to the truth, my could-become brother in Christ Jesus,
Pete

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2015, 08:46:27 AM »
From: a follower of Muhammad on Thursday, May 14, 2015 7:13 AM Subject:

You ignored my 2 challenges. You ignored my challenge concerning mark 8:31. You also ignored my challenge concerning psalm 22:16

You wasted my time. I will email other christians and I will make them doubt the filthy new testamant.

You will never hear from me again for the reason mentioned above.

May Allah break your neck. May Allah kill you. May Allah give you deadly cancer.

Check www.islamqa.com

Bye for ever

Tell me [name redacted], is the reason you post a link to an invitation to Islam because you think that others would desire to follow your example of being given over to satanic cursing on their lips, while developing a mind possessed by sheer terror of truth and being given over to a black heart filled with the spirit of antichrist and thereby hatred for the one true God of Jews and Christians and your hatred for your fellow man?
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/islam_is_antichrist.htm

Why not come to know the love of the one true God through a relationship with Jesus Christ, as so many of your former brethren have?
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/the_love_of_god.htm

A Muslim Journey to Hope
http://www.muslimjourneytohope.com/watch.php

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2015, 08:47:21 AM »
From: a follower of Muhammad on Thursday, May 14, 2015 7:19 AM Subject: Categories - English - islamqa.info

http://islamqa.info/en/tree

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
John Williams <christian2muslims@yahoo.com>
Today at 7:34 AM
To [name redacted]

Hi [name redacted]

You wrote:

"Trace any verse about Jesus' alleged crucifixion from the earliest existing copy back to Jesus' mouth."

Let's trace it to Muhammad's mouth, since you are more likely to believe him:

By Muhammad's 7th century the Gospel had been translated into every popular language, copied tens of thousands of times, and had been read all over the known world for centuries. So how could Muhammad have come to recommend something, that you yourself would have to judge to be so foolish?
http://www.historyofmecca.com/

Sincerely, your could-become brother in Christ Jesus,

Pete

To: christian2muslims@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 5:02 AM
Subject:

Firstly,F*** paul.
Secondly, I challenge you to Trace any verse about Jesus' alleged crucifixion from the earliest existing copy back to Jesus' mouth.
Do not change the subject.
Accept my challenge.
If you change the subject,I will block you on the spot.
Choose any verse about Jesus' alleged crucifiction anywhere in the 4 gospels and Trace it back to Jesus' mouth Or admit to me that you have failed.
Do not type ur satanic name to me. Do not change the subject.Accept my challenge. And F*** paul.

ExMilitary

• ecclesia
  • In the last days perilous times shall come
    • View Profile
Wow