Author Topic: Mohammed's Witnesses  (Read 1236 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Mohammed's Witnesses
« on: August 05, 2009, 08:20:36 AM »
How many people besides Mohammed witnessed any of Mohammed's revelations?
How many heard the voiceof the Angel Gabriel, or Allah, speak to Mohammed?
Do Muslims simply take Mohammed's word for what he claimed he was told?
If so, why?
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=452.0

(other than because you were trained to, and would be ostracized from your family and friends (or worse including death), for not doing so)
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=466.0

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it? 10 I the LORD search the heart, try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, [and] according to the fruit of his doings.

1Thessalonians 5:21 prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

ONE MUST CHOOSE between the God of the Jews and Christians that His people have followed for 3500 years, through 2 covenants, revealed in His 1600 year record through ALL of the prophets and witnesses - or Mohammed and his 23 year 7th century record, that curses God's people:

Surah 9.29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. 30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Mat 18:16 But if he will not hear [thee, then] take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

Here is what the value of witnesses is all about:

Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is MY BELOVED SON , in whom I am well pleased.
Mark 1:11 And there came a voice from heaven, [saying], Thou art MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased.
Luke 3:22 ...and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art MY BELOVED SON; in thee I am well pleased.
2Peter 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased.

Muslims must reject ALL of the "messengers" of the 1600 year record of God to mankind to follow Muhammad.