Author Topic: 7 - Jesus is the ONLY BEGOTTEN Son of God  (Read 25125 times)

punisher

Re: 7 - Jesus is the ONLY BEGOTTEN Son of God
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2010, 04:40:50 AM »

Scripture states that Yahweh was manifest in Yahshua in the flesh, in the lineage of David.
Rom 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

This is clearly contradiction in Bible, Let see how

The Genealogy of Jesus.

a) From David to Jesus 41 names (generations) are given by Matthew [although he claims
there are 42] as against the 26 names [generations] given by Luke [Luke 3]. A difference
of 15 whole generations in the genealogy of the same man.

Matthew mentions that Jesus was the seed of David through Solomon while Luke says that Jesus was the seed of David through Nathan [Solomon's brother]. This is a contradiction as the seed of David could never reach Jesus through Solomon and his brother Nathan at the same time. According to Matthew Jesus' grandfather is Jacob [the father of Joseph] while according to Luke it is Heli.

1. How many people in the history of mankind were ever conceived by a virgin?

a Few

2. Who made Mary pregnant with Jesus?

Almighty Allah the creator  of Universe make the Mary Pregnant without meeting of a Male. As he was lord of Universe he created us all, he can do everything he want to show people how powerful he is

« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 04:42:26 AM by punisher »

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2010, 04:46:48 AM »

Scripture states that Yahweh was manifest in Yahshua in the flesh, in the lineage of David.
Rom 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

This is clearly contradiction in Bible, Let see how

The Genealogy of Jesus.

a) From David to Jesus 41 names (generations) are given by Matthew [although he claims
there are 42] as against the 26 names [generations] given by Luke [Luke 3]. A difference
of 15 whole generations in the genealogy of the same man.

Matthew mentions that Jesus was the seed of David through Solomon while Luke says that Jesus was the seed of David through Nathan [Solomon's brother]. This is a contradiction as the seed of David could never reach Jesus through Solomon and his brother Nathan at the same time. According to Matthew Jesus' grandfather is Jacob [the father of Joseph] while according to Luke it is Heli.

That didn't address our discussion on the point you pretended to answer to. Try agan. READ WHAT YOU WROTE, THAT I ADDRESSED, this time. We aren't talking about numbers of generations.
Quote what you wrote, what my reply was, and then reply.
ONE POINT AT A TIME.
This is the reason for it. You don't seem to be able to concentrate on a single point, but if you want to stay in this forum you are going to have to learn how to.

Your days of quoting something, and ignoring what you quoted, but instead using it as an opportunity to to copy and paste a bunch of unrelated spam, are over.

That two different disciples, detailed two different periods of genealogy, did not address the point we are discussing, nor is it a contradiction. This is a new point you can raise if you like AFTER you reply to, and we discuss each previous post point, one by one.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2010, 05:07:02 AM »
Since I began with your conclusion first, it might be less confusing for you if you start with the next post down, that addresses the beginning of your post.
I reposted it immediately below.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=55.msg6964#msg6964

The point we are discussing is the "swap" that you wrote about, that I replied to. Not Yahweh's name. I can move that unrelated post, to the related thread. You can respond to my replies AFTER we discuss the points on this thread one by one, in order.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1728.0
Maybe after that we can discuss the name of the pagan Arabian moon/star god "Allah".
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1240.0
Read the string of discussion again.
If you raise another unrelated point it will risk going straight to spam.
We can discuss all of this next, if you like, but AFTER you engage in discussion.

You see, when you copy and paste something, you have to be prepared to defend every point that it raises.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2010, 05:39:22 AM »
Defining the meaning of the word "Son"

Now in Isaiah 9:6 "....there has been a son given to us,.........",

In the absence of a reply to my prior post, I moved your post from spam back onto this thread, and I'll move forward with the rest of your post, breaking it down by topic myself, but please respond to my replies in order with answers and not further spamming with copy and paste of multiple topics.

You cited one of the most blessed of the Messianic prophecies, that also affirms Yahshua's divinity!

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

[edit addition - Why did you only post 8 words of Isaiah 9:6 in trying to make your point?
Can you see that the very verse you chose, not only failed to make your point, but instead supports my beliefs?
end edit]

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2010, 06:48:28 AM »
Punisher please answer the questions. Your copy and pasted spam will go to your spam storage until we discuss my replies to your post that you ignored.
I will continue to copy my replies to your posts for discussion, point by point, as I did immediately above.
Why wouldn't you want to demonstrate to us that you have the ability to think for yourself?

mightymouse

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2010, 10:14:08 AM »
Understanding the Trinity and the virgin birth is not a requirement for believing in the Son of God. Who could understand a God who can create such a universe as ours? God never said "understand me" He said believe! (John 6:29) When we look at the creation we cannot understand how it came to be but we can see in it the nature of our Creator. (Romans 1:19,20) Hebrews 11:3 says, "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which were seen were not made of things which do appear".  The Bible not only presents Jesus as the Only begotten Son but also as in fact the Creator who made all things. (Colossians 1:13-17 and as the Word (Logos) in John 1:3). And as Paul writes in Colossians 2:9, "In him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily". One cannot begin to fathom the Trinity without first believing in the Son of God.

As Peter commented in this forum, Psalm 2:7 is a Messianic revelation and David was speaking prophetically of the coming Messiah Jesus. This is the heartbeat of prophecy: God revealing future events through the prophet. The Psalms are full of Messianic Prophecies that have been fulfilled as is the entire Old Testament and much of the New Testament we see being fulfilled now in this present time. Even the role of Islam has been predicted and is being fulfilled as the Old Testament Prophets wrote that it would. We see no such prophetic clarity in the Qur'an or the teachings of Mohammed. We see teachings, and many are teachings that have been altered to meet the next need of promoting the agenda of Islam. We see a religion that demands blindness and blind obedience. Anyone who opens their eyes to what the Qur'an offers to those who obey it would not see a God of love and hope but only one of cruelty. destruction and anger; confusion, inconsistency and malignity. It is the writings of one who needs to control others in order to hold power. As do those who sit in the places of leadership as teachers of the Qur'an today. If they cannot answer they just demand blind obedience. To disobey is to be punished.

The True God has no such need as He is already in control of all things and all things unfold just a He said they would. Because God is love He has no fear. (1 John 4:18) It is only the free will of man that goes awry which God has ordained and put in place in order to separate those who wish to dwell eternally with Him in love to reveal that desire through obedience to His will. We know that the Truth of God is revealed in His Word, His Son and also it is written in the tablets of the heart of every man. Disobedience is a choice.

God has no obligation to reveal Himself to the fallen creature but He has chosen to do so through His Son Jesus and through His Book, the Bible. I challenge anyone to go to God in the name of Jesus and humble yourself and with an open and sincere heart seek the truth about who God is and who Jesus is and He will reveal the Truth to that person. If you do so and ask the Son of God to come into your life through the Holy Spirit you will know the reality of God's Son, His Holy Spirit and the Father. Then when you pass through this life and eventually stand before God you can ask Jesus yourself if His mother was a virgin.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 01:56:44 PM by mightymouse »
John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.