Author Topic: Why was Prophet Mohammed poisoned?  (Read 3236 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Why was Prophet Mohammed poisoned?
« on: October 18, 2009, 07:07:42 AM »
http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Circumstances_surrounding_Muhammad's_death

"Muhammad was poisoned by a Jewish woman, following the conquest of Khaibar, where he took Safiyah as a wife, and ordered the torture and beheading of her husband Kinana, the chief of the Jews at Khaibar.

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle .
Sahih Bukhari 3:47:786

....Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713

[youtube link added 9-13-12 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6st_tFj6ouM#! ]

I found this interesting chat online:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070907112733AAh2zG0

Why was Prophet Mohammed poisoned?

This question is not intended to offend anyone. We know that Prophet Mohammed was poisoned by a Jewish Lady. He did not die immideately after he was poisoned but it made him very sick. My question is why could not Allah or angel Gabriel let him know in advance that he was going to poisoned? Why did Angel Gabriel (Gibreel) not prevent our prophet from being poisoned?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

the meat told him there is a poison on this meat, so he stopped eating and he stopped his followers from eating it as well, and told them this meat is telling me it's poising. as with my knowledge one of his follower who ate more of this meat has been killed, but not Muhammad(P). from what i read, the Jewish woman has put poison on the food of prophet Muhammad(P) maybe for hatred or revenge, i am not sure. and God knows best.

the prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him) did not die because of the poison but he feel it
because he is a human but the miracle was when he tested the poisoned meet and the meet told him : i`m poisoned
and he did n`t die although he ate a piece of it
because Allah said : Allah preserve you (Mohamed) from the people
finally the prophet Mohamed forgive the Jewish woman

In 632, Muhammad fell ill and suffered for several days with head pain and weakness. He succumbed on Monday, June 8, 632, in the city of Medina. He is buried in his tomb (which previously was in his wife Aisha's house) which is now housed within Mosque of the Prophet in Medina.[122]
Source(s):
Wikipedia

Because prophet Mohammad, like any other human being, had to die one day and his death should have a reason. He had finished his duty assigned to him by Allah as is clear from the verse, "l yaumo akmalto lakum deenokum...." and also by the hint that was given to him about his death in the Surat Al Nasr' (Holy Quran Sura 110). He had to return to his Lord and the poisoning by the Jewish woman was destined to be the apparent cause for that.
Source(s):
From various tafaseers (interpretations) of the holy Quran.

Is this true?

I didn't know this.

I'm always open to learning more about other religions, including Islam.

* 2 years ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
How come Prophet Mohammed was poisoned?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 07:20:22 AM »
How come Prophet Mohammed was poisoned?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080202023640AAAW2hL

I have heard prophet Mohammed was poisoned by a Jewish lady, He became greatly ill after he was poisoned. My question as a rational Muslim is why did God (Allah) or Angel Gabriel did not prevent him from being poisoned? Poison should not have any effect on a Prophet. Muslims please do not report my question.

Additional Details
If God warned him how come he became seriously ill after eating the piece of poisoned lamb? Why did God not warn him before taking the poisoned piece of lamb in his mouth

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
- We believe that all prophets (including Mohammad) were normal humans, but God gave them mission to give a message to people.

- Yes, prophets got miracles, but it is not that they do it with their own power. It is God that does miracle.

- "Say, I am only a human like you, but guided (through angels)" (excuse my translation as I translate from Arabic to English from my memory)

- So, all prophets, were faced with troubles in their lives. Some were hurts, wounded jailed or even killed. When something like this happen to them, it is not that the evil won. It all happens with God will.

- Similarely, all prophets did mistakes in their lives. It is to show that no human, even humans, can be perfect without making single mistake.

Prophet Mohammad mistake was at the early days of Islam, when he was calling for Islam, and a blind man came to listen to him. Prophet was busy with tribe leaders calling them. So, he frowned and got busy preaching the leaders. God sent him Quran verses, blaming him for that. And prophet realized his mistake. That blind man became one of best friends of prophet. He used to tell him:"welcome to the man that God blamed me in him".

- The wisdom of it, that even prophets are not perfect.
- Equality in Islam is very important, as that poor blind man might be better (for God) than the tribe leaders.
..... notice, that prophet got blamed, for frowning on a blind man that won't even see that ...... And i think that was the only misake that mohammad did. (if i am not mistaken almost every prophet had one mistake)

edit:
From Ibn Sa'd page 249:

Verily a Jewish woman presented poisoned (meat of) a she goat to the apostle of Allah. He took a piece form it, put it into his mouth, chewed it and threw it away. Then he said to the Companions: "Halt! Verily, its leg tells me that it is poisoned." Then he sent for the Jewish woman and asked her; "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "I wanted to know if you are true; in that case Allah will surely inform you, and if you are a liar I shall relieve the people of you."

From Ibn Sa'd pages 251, 252: [different narrator]

....When the apostle of Allah conquered Khaibar and he had peace of mind, Zaynab Bint al-Harith the brother of Marhab, who was the spouse of Sallam Ibn Mishkam, inquired, "Which part of the goat is liked by Muhammad?" They said, "The foreleg." Then she slaughtered one from her goats and roasted it (the meat). Then she wanted a poison which could not fail. .... The apostle of Allah took the foreleg, a piece of which he put into his mouth. Bishr took another bone and put it into his mouth. When the apostle of Allah ate one morsel of it Bishr ate his and other people also ate from it. Then the apostle of Allah said, "Hold back your hands! because this foreleg; ...informed me that it is poisoned. Thereupon Bishr said, "By Him who has made you great! I discovered it from the morsel I took. Nothing prevented me from emitting it out, but the idea that I did not like to make your food unrelishing. When you had eaten what was in your mouth I did not like to save my life after yours, and I also thought you would not have eaten it if there was something wrong.

Bishr did not rise form his seat but his color changed to that of "taylsan" (a green cloth)..........The apostle of Allah sent for Zaynab and said to her, "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "You have done to my people what you have done. You have killed my father, my uncle and my husband, so I said to myself, "If you are a prophet, the foreleg will inform you; and others have said, "If you are a king we will get rid of you.""......

The apostle of Allah lived after this three years till in consequence of his pain he passed away. During his illness he used to say, "I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaibar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein."

Once the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) was given food mixed with poison to eat. He who ate it first expired, but the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) lived for four years even after taking that food. That food told the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam): There is poison in me.

The Prophet showed tremendous energy before his death, the poison had no effect on him. When the Prophet conquered Mecca, he was fasting!
AbuBakr ibn AbdurRahman reported on the authority of a Companion of the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him): I saw the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) commanding the people while he was travelling on the occasion of the conquest of Mecca not to observe fast. He said: Be strong for your enemy. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) fasted himself. (Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 13, Number 2358)
Source(s):

he wasnt poisoned, he knew he was going to die, because the death angel came and told him. Peace be Upon Him. and also his time was up . Allah has power over all things, its the same as Prophet moses when he died.

Allah knows when your time is up
Source(s):
Muslim

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Why was Prophet Mohammed poisoned?
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 07:42:56 AM »
Because prophet Mohammad, like any other human being, had to die one day and his death should have a reason.

Isn't that interesting, since Muslims don't believe Jesus ever died?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 07:44:26 AM »
the meat told him there is a poison on this meat, so he stopped eating and he stopped his followers from eating it as well, and told them this meat is telling me it's poising. as with my knowledge one of his follower who ate more of this meat has been killed, but not Muhammad(P). from what i read, the Jewish woman has put poison on the food of prophet Muhammad(P) maybe for hatred or revenge, i am not sure. and God knows best.

Perhaps talking meat should not be a surprise, since Mohammed's moon talked too.

SalahDinThe2nD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 11:02:37 AM »
Perhaps talking meat should not be a surprise, since Mohammed's moon talked too.

it seems that you find it Fuuny but look to your religion 1+1+1 = 1 what math is this ?

in why you don't look to old testment it says about earth .

look how god is fight the prophets.
Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;

Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

He begetteth not, nor is He begotten

And there is none like unto Him

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 12:21:59 PM »
it seems that you find it Fuuny but look to your religion 1+1+1 = 1 what math is this ?

You are a bigger hypocrite than I thought. Muslims acknowledge that God has a spirit and that God is God. So let's apply the same logic you use to judge Christians to a muslim understanding of God.

God (1)+ God's Spirit (1)= 1 God. See. It isn't as far fetched as you believe. You have a body, mind and spirit. Correct? Are you then three people. NO. God has three offices of the same being. What do you not understand about that. If you freeze water into ice does it stop being water? NO. If you boil water into steam does it stop being water. NO. Water wether in liquid form, solid form or as a gas is still H2O.

You must have a narrow view of God if you don't think He can manifest Himself as He wishes. To borrow a line from Muhammad, "do you not know that God has the power to do these things?"
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

SalahDinThe2nD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 02:08:49 PM »
You are a bigger hypocrite than I thought. Muslims acknowledge that God has a spirit and that God is God. So let's apply the same logic you use to judge Christians to a muslim understanding of God.

God (1)+ God's Spirit (1)= 1 God. See. It isn't as far fetched as you believe. You have a body, mind and spirit. Correct? Are you then three people. NO. God has three offices of the same being. What do you not understand about that. If you freeze water into ice does it stop being water? NO. If you boil water into steam does it stop being water. NO. Water wether in liquid form, solid form or as a gas is still H2O.

You must have a narrow view of God if you don't think He can manifest Himself as He wishes. To borrow a line from Muhammad, "do you not know that God has the power to do these things?"

I am not hypocrite but maybe you are .

when you said god's spirit  is different than spirit of god and the last oen is mentinoed in the quran but gods spirit no it's not .

and by the way your bible said that jesus have persionallty and god has his own and holy ghost has his own . we muslims don't say that spirit of god has came to earth or a part of god been suffered and killed . why god can't easily forgive us without isn't he the creator of all things . that is unjust .

the idea of killing ot forgive came for pagan not early christianity

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 07:15:27 AM »

I am not hypocrite but maybe you are .

You are. Does Allah have a spirit in Islam?

Sura 32:9 But HE fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something OF HIS SPIRIT. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give!

Yes of course he does. So by the way you account God and His Spirit to Christians as 2 Gods, you are nothing more than a polytheistic hypocrite. 1+1=2 in Islam.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 11:28:34 AM »
when you said god's spirit  is different than spirit of god and the last oen is mentinoed in the quran but gods spirit no it's not .

and by the way your bible said that jesus have persionallty and god has his own and holy ghost has his own . we muslims don't say that spirit of god has came to earth or a part of god been suffered and killed . why god can't easily forgive us without isn't he the creator of all things . that is unjust .

What was the purpose of the alter in the Solomonic Temple that God had His chosen people build on the temple mount a few thousand years ago?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2009, 07:17:03 AM »

In the post immediately above I tried to engage you in discussion regarding your preposterous lie, but you again exercised the cowardice of your false prophet, so let me lay it out for you.

Even Mohammedans are familiar with the account of God asking Abraham to take Isaac up on the mount to sacrifice him, as a test of Abraham's faith. While God let Isaac off the hook, he did provide a ram for Abraham, that Abraham subsequently did sacrifice to God.

A little while later God had His chosen people, the Jews, build a magnificent temple on the temple mount, the mount of which still exists today. You know the temple mount don't you? It's the place where Muslims later built a blasphemous abomination over a rock that Mohammed was supposed to have launched from to take his night flight through the sky on a horse at night. Most 5 year olds wouldn't buy such a preposterous tale from a story book, yet adult Muslims buy it without hesitation. Without even a second thought. That's because Muslims are numbed by having to believe every nonsensical utterance that sprang from the child-like imagination of their mentally challenged 7th century illiterate. Like his chicken and wine serving bordello in the sky that is supposed to be heaven. Imagine. An adult actually believing that Mohammed flew through the sky on a horse.

But I strayed from my point. The focus of that grand temple that God had His people build was the alter. Upon that alter animals were sacrificed by God's instruction to serve as sin offering for atonement. That's 3500 years ago. Atonement for sin has been through blood ever since. That's a matter of fact. While it seems God blinded some Jews to the Gospel, without being covered by Jesus' shed blood we Gentiles die wallowing in our sins, and thus, roast in hell.
http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=sin+offering&t=KJV
Solomon's Temple
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon%27s_Temple

Under the new covenant, Jesus Christ provided the one sacrifice for all. Eliminating the old covenant need for animal sacrifice for atonement.
Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

See how easily exposed another of your blatant lies is? Most 8 year olds wouldn't risk the embarrassment of being caught in a lie more than once, yet you have posted lie after blasphemous lie in this forum, without any hesitation. That's because you are filled with nothing but lies, because you follow the father of lies - Satan. You are filled with the spirit of antichrist, and so truth and lies, good and evil, are inverted. Truth to you is lies, yet the ridiculous lies you spew into this forum come as naturally to you, as truth does to a Christian.
If you don't repent, the consequences you suffer will be eternal:

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Imagine being tormented day and night, forever, without rest.

And Mohammed flew through the sky on a horse. Some bet you've made. Rejecting all of the prophets and witnesses of God's Word - rejecting God Himself - to follow a prisoner raping, sex slave pimping, child doing, stepson's wife stealing, poet murdering, caravan plundering, thief who claimed to have flown through the sky at night on a horse.

SalahDinThe2nD

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2009, 08:42:45 AM »
Yes but god want to test abrahma . by the way god didn't ask abraham he ordered him .

A little while later God had His chosen people, the Jews, build a magnificent temple on the temple mount, the mount of which still exists today. You know the temple mount don't you? It's the place where Muslims later built a blasphemous abomination over a rock that Mohammed was supposed to have launched from to take his night flight through the sky on a horse at night. Most 5 year olds wouldn't buy such a preposterous tale from a story book, yet adult Muslims buy it without hesitation. Without even a second thought. That's because Muslims are numbed by having to believe every nonsensical utterance that sprang from the child-like imagination of their mentally challenged 7th century illiterate. Like his chicken and wine serving bordello in the sky that is supposed to be heaven. Imagine. An adult actually believing that Mohammed flew through the sky on a horse.

You are so funny Christian used to put their dirty thing on that rock to insult jews  because before christianity spread in roman empire jews were used to put their dirty thing were the person (Jesus to you ) was  crucifed , than when muslims came they clear that dirty thing  .

don't try to change history  because you can't with you holy !!! what every it's called .

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2009, 08:57:05 AM »
Yes but god want to test abrahma . by the way god didn't ask abraham he ordered him .

Did you not understand the point of the question? The point was that God instituted a blood sacraficial system for the remission of sin. Starting with Abraham.
And I know you can't imagine God giving someone free choice when your Allah demands such subservience even at the cost of basic human rights, but God does give us a choice. Wether we choose to obey or not is up to us. Why do you believe atheists exist?

You are so funny Christian used to put their dirty thing on that rock to insult jews because before christianity spread in roman empire jews were used to put their dirty thing were the person (Jesus to you ) was crucifed , than when muslims came they clear that dirty thing .

don't try to change history because you can't with you holy !!! what every it's called .

Again you are showing either your ability to lie or you are completely ignorant of history. Christians have never had a temple on the holy mount. Christians, especially in the first century, realized that God dwelt in our bodies not in temples made of stone.

Secondly the temple stood before Jesus was crucified, and he was crucified on Golgotha not Mt. Moria. The temple was still standing when Jesus was crucified and did so for nearly forty more years until pagan Romans came and tore it down to the foundation fulfilling a prophecy that Jesus had given during his ministry.

Then the muslims came over 600 years later, and showing their true ignorance, went and built their abomination over the wrong rock. That atrocity known as the Dome of the Rock is built in the courtyard of the gentiles. The rock over which the old Jewish temple was built is now covered by the pavilion known as the Dome of the Tablets or Dome of the Spirit. A fitting name I would say.

Debunked once again. Tell me does it hurt to lie this much or do you become desythesized to it over time?
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

SalahDinThe2nD

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2009, 09:07:17 AM »
Did you not understand the point of the question? The point was that God instituted a blood sacraficial system for the remission of sin. Starting with Abraham.
And I know you can't imagine God giving someone free choice when your Allah demands such subservience even at the cost of basic human rights, but God does give us a choice. Wether we choose to obey or not is up to us. Why do you believe atheists exist?
]

God great us so we mustn't seek for another law excpet his law because he is the greator . why atheists exist ? because of your pathetic teaching of 1+1+1 = 1 and the earth has 4 corner and so on ...

gain you are showing either your ability to lie or you are completely ignorant of history. Christians have never had a temple on the holy mount. Christians, especially in the first century, realized that God dwelt in our bodies not in temples made of stone.

Secondly the temple stood before Jesus was crucified, and he was crucified on Golgotha not Mt. Moria. The temple was still standing when Jesus was crucified and did so for nearly forty more years until pagan Romans came and tore it down to the foundation fulfilling a prophecy that Jesus had given during his ministry.

Then the muslims came over 600 years later, and showing their true ignorance, went and built their abomination over the wrong rock. That atrocity known as the Dome of the Rock is built in the courtyard of the gentiles. The rock over which the old Jewish temple was built is now covered by the pavilion known as the Dome of the Tablets or Dome of the Spirit. A fitting name I would say.

Debunked once again. Tell me does it hurt to lie this much or do you become desythesized to it over time?

i  never said the Christ-pagansim had temple but i said they put their shit on rock to insult jews  . fool i never said the person was crucified on  the temple ,  the temple has nothing to do with crucifiction . the place  where they built  chruch .

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2009, 10:35:16 AM »
God great us so we mustn't seek for another law excpet his law because he is the greator . why atheists exist ? because of your pathetic teaching of 1+1+1 = 1 and the earth has 4 corner and so on ...

Nice try to side step the question. So let me answer for you. The reason their are atheist is because GOD GIVES US A CHOICE TO FOLLOW HIM. Your other claims involving the Godhead have already been addressed. You muslims believe God has a spirit. So by the same measure you use against Christians you serve 2 gods. And the 4 corner reference is not literal language. It simply was a figure of speech, still in use today, that means all over the world.

i  never said the Christ-pagansim had temple but i said they put their shit on rock to insult jews  . fool i never said the person was crucified on  the temple ,  the temple has nothing to do with crucifiction . the place  where they built  chruch

Are you so accustomed to lying that you don't remember when you have done it?

You are so funny Christian used to put their dirty thing on that rock to insult jews  because before christianity spread in roman empire jews were used to put their dirty thing were the person (Jesus to you ) was  crucifed , than when muslims came they clear that dirty thing  .

The point is that Christians never built a church or anything else on the temple mount. Muslims came with bloodshed and war. Just like they do now.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2009, 06:48:28 AM »

But then at the last moment, God allowed Abraham a substitute sacrifice, didn't He?

Gen 22:13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind [him] a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.

But Abraham had made an interesting inspired comment to Isaac:

Genesis 22:8 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

Now a ram isn't a lamb. So how did God provide a lamb?

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Jesus Christ. The Lamb without spot. The perfect sinless man, to provide the perfect sacrifice:

1Peter 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2009, 06:54:11 AM »
You are so funny Christian used to put their dirty thing on that rock to insult jews  because before christianity spread in roman empire jews were used to put their dirty thing were the person (Jesus to you ) was  crucifed , than when muslims came they clear that dirty thing  .

don't try to change history  because you can't with you holy !!! what every it's called .

The rock was of no importance or interest to anybody before the Mohammedans proclaimed it the place where Mohammed launched into his night flight through the sky on a horse.
By the way, do you actually believe Mohammed flew through the sky on a horse SalahDinThe2nD?

That rock was in the Solomonic Temple "Court of the Gentiles" where even unwashed slaves were allowed to go. It had no meaning to either Jew nor Gentile. It would have been a place where slaves hung out.

But you ran and hid from the substance of the post (just like your false prophet Mohammed would have) which addressed your blatant lie:

You wrote: "the idea of killing ot forgive came for pagan not early christianity"

What was the alter in the temple - that was built 3,000 years ago - for?
http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=sin+offering&t=KJV

SalahDinThe2nD

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2009, 10:10:01 AM »
Nice try to side step the question. So let me answer for you. The reason their are atheist is because GOD GIVES US A CHOICE TO FOLLOW HIM. Your other claims involving the Godhead have already been addressed. You muslims believe God has a spirit. So by the same measure you use against Christians you serve 2 gods. And the 4 corner reference is not literal language. It simply was a figure of speech, still in use today, that means all over the world.

No wrong answer the reason why there are atheist because  of stupid christian teaching :

1+1+1= 1 !!!!

Earth has four corner  and every corner has angel !!!!

hell is inside the earth !!!!!!!!

satan is the reason of all diseases !!!!!!!!!

God watch his own son been murdereing and he didn't do anything !!!!!!

god can't forgive unless he someone is murdered than he can !!!!!!!!!!!!

SalahDinThe2nD

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2009, 10:19:56 AM »
The point is that Christians never built a church or anything else on the temple mount. Muslims came with bloodshed and war. Just like they do now.
maybe you forgot about church of the Holy Sepulchre it was the palace that jews used to but thier shit to insult true christian but when chris-paganism reached roman they built church of the Holy Sepulchre and clear  it . instead they put thier shit in the holy rock to insult jews as well as they did .

muslims never destroyed them temple that you are speaking of .

Muslims came with bloodshed and war. Just like they do now.

when Umar enterd oerusalem he gave freedom for the christian  as muslims without blood shed and , by the way jews drove out by  romans not muslims ..

text of Umar :

In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Beneficent. This is what the slave of Allah, Umar b.Al-Khattab, the Amir of the believers, has offered the people of Illyaa’ of security granting them Amaan (protection) for their selves, their money, their churches, their children, their lowly and their innocent, and the remainder of their people. Their churches are not to be taken, nor are they to be destroyed, nor are they to be degraded or belittled, neither are their crosses or their money, and they are not to be forced to change their religion, nor is any one of them to be harmed. No Jews are to live with them in Illyaa’ and it is required of the people of Illyaa’ to pay the Jizya, like the people of the cities. It is also required of them to remove the Romans from the land; and whoever amongst the people of Illyaa’ that wishes to depart with their selves and their money with the Romans, leaving their trading goods and children behind, then their selves, their trading goods and their children are secure until they reach their destination. Upon what is in this book is the word of Allah, the covenant of His Messenger, of the Khulafaa’ and of the believers if they (the people of Illyaa’) gave what was required of them of Jizya. The witnesses upon this were Khalid ibn Al-Walid, 'Amr ibn al-'As, Abdur Rahman bin Awf and Muawiyah ibn Abi Sufyan. Written and passed on the 15th year (after Hijrah)

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2009, 12:58:46 PM »
maybe you forgot about church of the Holy Sepulchre it was the palace that jews used to but thier shit to insult true christian but when chris-paganism reached roman they built church of the Holy Sepulchre and clear  it . instead they put thier shit in the holy rock to insult jews as well as they did .

The Church of the Holy Sepluchre isn't built on the temple Mount. And never was. It was built over the supposed site of Jesus' tomb.

muslims never destroyed them temple that you are speaking of .

I never said the muslims destroyed the temple. I said the Romans did. I said the muslims built an abomination on the mount.

text of Umar :

In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Beneficent. This is what the slave of Allah, Umar b.Al-Khattab, the Amir of the believers, has offered the people of Illyaa’ of security granting them Amaan (protection) for their selves, their money, their churches, their children, their lowly and their innocent, and the remainder of their people. Their churches are not to be taken, nor are they to be destroyed, nor are they to be degraded or belittled, neither are their crosses or their money, and they are not to be forced to change their religion, nor is any one of them to be harmed. No Jews are to live with them in Illyaa’ and it is required of the people of Illyaa’ to pay the Jizya, like the people of the cities. It is also required of them to remove the Romans from the land; and whoever amongst the people of Illyaa’ that wishes to depart with their selves and their money with the Romans, leaving their trading goods and children behind, then their selves, their trading goods and their children are secure until they reach their destination. Upon what is in this book is the word of Allah, the covenant of His Messenger, of the Khulafaa’ and of the believers if they (the people of Illyaa’) gave what was required of them of Jizya. The witnesses upon this were Khalid ibn Al-Walid, 'Amr ibn al-'As, Abdur Rahman bin Awf and Muawiyah ibn Abi Sufyan. Written and passed on the 15th year (after Hijrah)

The muslims spread Islam by the sword. This is the text relating to after the conquest of Jerusalem. Furthermore it still admits to instituting the jizya tax. Oppression anyone. Muslims aren't taxed for being muslim. So again you fail to prove anything but how twisted Islam is.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2011, 05:18:57 AM »
Who poisoned Muhammad?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YNFNJXhgb4

http://www.searchtruth.com/searchHadith.php?keyword=poison&book=&translator=1&search=1&search_word=all&start=10&records_display=10

Muhammad said that if he wasn't a real prophet then surely the artery to his heart would be cut.

Sura 69.40 That this is verily the word of an honoured apostle; 41 It is not the word of a poet: little it is ye believe! 42 Nor is it the word of a soothsayer: little admonition it is ye receive. 43 (This is) a Message sent down from the Lord of the Worlds. 44 And if the apostle were to invent any sayings in Our name,    45 We should certainly seize him by his right hand, 46 And We should certainly then cut off the artery of his heart:

(6) Narrated Ibn Abbas: 'Umar bin Al-Khattab used to let Ibn Abbas sit beside him, so 'AbdurRahman bin 'Auf said to 'Umar, "We have sons similar to him." 'Umar replied, "(I respect him) because of his status that you know." 'Umar then asked Ibn 'Abbas about the meaning of this Holy Verse:-- "When comes the help of Allah and the conquest of Mecca . . ." (110.1) Ibn 'Abbas replied, "That indicated the death of Allah's Apostle which Allah informed him of." 'Umar said, "I do not understand of it except what you understand." Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison." (Book #59, Hadith #713)

Isn't that funny??!! He failed his own test of prophethood!

(2) Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle .  (Book #47, Hadith #786)

(5) Narrated Abu Huraira: When Khaibar was conquered, a (cooked) sheep containing poison, was given as a present to Allah's Apostle  (Book #59, Hadith #551)

(14) Narrated Abu Huraira: When Khaibar was conquered, Allah's Apostle was presented with a poisoned (roasted) sheep. Allah's Apostle said, "Collect for me all the Jews present in this area." (When they were gathered) Allah's Apostle said to them, "I am going to ask you about something; will you tell me the truth?" They replied, "Yes, O Abal-Qasim!" Allah's Apostle said to them, "Who is your father?" They said, "Our father is so-and-so." Allah's Apostle said, "You have told a lie. for your father is so-and-so," They said, "No doubt, you have said the truth and done the correct thing." He again said to them, "If I ask you about something; will you tell me the truth?" They replied, "Yes, O Abal-Qasim! And if we should tell a lie you will know it as you have known it regarding our father," Allah's Apostle then asked, "Who are the people of the (Hell) Fire?" They replied, "We will remain in the (Hell) Fire for a while and then you (Muslims) will replace us in it" Allah's Apostle said to them. ''You will abide in it with ignominy. By Allah, we shall never replace you in it at all." Then he asked them again, "If I ask you something, will you tell me the truth?" They replied, "Yes." He asked. "Have you put the poison in this roasted sheep?" They replied, "Yes," He asked, "What made you do that?" They replied, "We intended to learn if you were a liar in which case we would be relieved from you, and if you were a prophet then it would not harm you."  (Book #71, Hadith #669)

I guess they got the answer to their poison test!

(1) anas reported that a Jewess came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) with poisoned mutton and he took of that what had been brought to him (Allah's Messenger). (When the effect of this poison were felt by him) he called for her and asked her about that, whereupon she said: I had determined to kill you. Thereupon he said: Allah will never give you the power to do it. He (the narrator) said that they (the Companion's of the Holy Prophet) said: Should we not kill her? Thereupon he said: No. He (anas) said: I felt (the affects of this poison) on the uvula of Aitah's Messenger.  (Book #026, Hadith #5430) (Muslim)

The self-described "prophet" claimed his alter-ego "Allah" would never give her the power to kill him! But their own books reveal what a foolish claim that was.

But what about the apostle Paul that Muhammad's followers like to vilify?

Acts 28:3 But when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks and laid them on the fire,
a viper came out because of the heat, and fastened on his hand.
28:4 When the natives saw the creature hanging from his hand,
they said one to another, "No doubt this man is a murderer, whom,
though he has escaped from the sea, yet Justice has not allowed to live."
28:5 However he shook off the creature into the fire, and wasn't harmed.
28:6 But they expected that he would have swollen or fallen down dead suddenly,
but when they watched for a long time and saw nothing bad happen to him,
they changed their minds, and said that he was a god. 

So what about a young Christian convert in Africa whose own father put him to the test? (6:30 minute mark)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YNFNJXhgb4&feature=channel_video_title