Author Topic: Chat extension ir  (Read 7018 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Chat extension ir
« on: October 21, 2009, 04:06:05 PM »
PeteWaldo (5 days ago)

I would like to thank you for providing such an instructive example of Mohammedan confusion. Let me add a little more:

Sura 80.13 (It is) in Books held (greatly) in honour, 14 Exalted (in dignity), kept pure and holy, 15 (Written) by the hands of scribes- 16 Honourable and Pious and Just.

Yet Mohammed's 23 year record is the EXACT OPPOSITE of that revealed in the 1600 year record of God to mankind.

ir (5 days ago)

Mohammad(sawa) ; Did every thing according to laws of ALLAH,Just because ,he did not follow the word of your Paul,who was inspired by THE DEVIL ,does not mean he did not follow ALLAH.
You are lost Bud.,and will remain lost till you let go of PAUL ,and his book you carry with you.

chin (5 days ago)

ir: Moses wrote the first 5 books for the G-d given laws to the people. Muhammad broke all of them. He is a tool of Satan as it was foretold by the great prophets. Allah is Allah and that's why you have to pray to him. Satan isn't allowed to take the Almighty's name. Satan is just a fallen angel, he still trembles over Yahweh, and that is why he uses the name Allah.

ir (5 days ago)

I see ; we have a new DOG in the neighborhood today .
And tell me About this ; How did Moses write about his OWN DEATH ? read Deutronomy.

ir (5 days ago)

AND YES .MOSES(AS) Deliverd the laws of ALLAH to his people ,BUT they all screwd up ,that is why he sent ISSA(AS) to fix it .and did not take long .PAUL (SAUL)Screwd up those laws AGAIN .But Mohammad(SAWA) Knew that ,that is why he did not follow ,YOUR PAUL.(the one that you do )

chin (5 days ago)

No Moses never bowed down to Allah or served the moon god. Moses' G-d, Yahweh, is the G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The Arab god is allah, who fight god's chosen people like Satan does.?

ir (5 days ago)

YOU CAN DROP THIS YAHWEH stuff .I thought you called him CHIRST .Now Who is this Yahew Due ??
So today we have A BRAND NEW GOD ??

chin (5 days ago)

Yahweh is the sacred name of G-d.  (YHWH) It is written as LORD in the bible. Many orthodox Jews never use his name, unless in prayer or worship.

ir (4 days ago)

What was wrong with Writing ,Yahew ,in the Bible instead of LORD ?
OH? YES; This will be in the NEW BIBLE PRINTS .Just like removing the word SERVANT from the books of ACT ,Refering to Jesus ,and replacing it with SON.Could you tell me when your new BIBLE will be Published ?

PeteWaldo (4 days ago)

china, the moon god's name of the kabba was Allah. That's why Mohammed swore before the moon and the sun. That's why there is a moon on top of your mosque.

God's name, translated into English is "I AM"

Exd 3:13...and they shall say to me, What [is] his name?...14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

NOT Allah.

chin (5 days ago)

Infact Muhammad was forbidden even to use the sacred name of Yeshua, Jesus, etc, Only in Arabic does G-d's only begotten Son, not mean God's salvation. Isa doesn't tranliterate into the proper name at all. Why? Because Satan trembles over Yeshua. Names are important and thats why Muhammad's father was named after the Arab moon god allah. His tribe worshipped the moon god, that's why the moon is Islam's symbol.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat extension ir
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 04:06:52 PM »
ir (4 days ago)

Are you blocking my post ???

PeteWaldo (4 days ago) S

I haven't blocked or removed a post since I started in YouTube.Why would I block one of someone as inarticulate as you?
Yet you prefer this 500 character drive-by medium over a place where we can carry on a meaningful exchange.
You can take a link from the forum and paste it in here to announce it to others if you believe your responses are that clever.

But you won't because you love lies. As I showed you it's God Himself who made you a liar, because you believed not His record.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 04:11:21 PM »
ir (4 days ago)

CHRIST = CHRISTOS
THE PAGAN GOD

PeteWaldo (4 days ago)

I didn't know I had been discussing with an atheist all this time.
You see Muslims believe that Jesus is the Christ.

PeteWaldo (4 days ago)

The Christ - the Messiah.
Without His death and resurrection there is not Gospel.

Mat 17:22 And while they abode in Galilee, Jesus said unto them, The Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of men: 23 And they shall kill him, and the third day he shall be raised again. And they were exceeding sorry.

ir (4 days ago)

PW;
I rather Pray to a MOON GOD than a God Who dies of Two pieces of WOOD tied together.

ir (4 days ago)

.At least mine can not be reached too easy by bunch of Jews.
And from Now on,you better not use the word(( I AM )),Because you will claim your self as GOD.(( Naoozobellah ))?

brotherjw (4 days ago)

If I used it as a name for myself I would be declaring myself to be God.
Famous Hollywood reprobate Shirley McClain, along with many others, in fact did use it in exactly that way.

ir (4 days ago)

God calling to them,Is different than WALKING LIKE A KING KONG IN THE GARDEN AND LOOKING AND HAULERING WHERE ARE YOU.
God calling is like THE COURT order by Judge,He will send THE SHERIF for you ,

brotherjw (4 days ago)

What you mean is you are so obsessed with blaspheming God you will create your own bible passage to do so. But that is to be expected of Satan's/Mohammed's Islamic beast:

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

ir (4 days ago)

,God has Quite a few SHERIF ,One is Gabriel,One I Ezriel ( Who takes your Soul when you die ) and about 7 more High Angles.

ir (4 days ago)

See my friend :
You DO NOT KNOW who the ,,,,GOD,,, is .
If you did ,you would Toss that Bible of yours Along with the people who Wrote it ,IN THE TRASH.

brotherjw (4 days ago)

Sure, throw away the 1600 year record of God, as revealed through ALL of His prophets and witnesses, that His people have followed through 2 covenants for 3500 years, and then perhaps instead, follow the 23 year record of A SINGLE murdering, thieving sex slave capturing, sex slave pimp like Mohammed, who even stole his stepson's wife.
Makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

Why do you think God would reveal Himself through a murdering, thieving, pimp?

PeteWaldo (3 days ago)

PS for those that are unaware please don't be confused, brotherjw is my (PeteWaldo's) other channel. I posted as brotherjw in this instance by mistake.

ir (2 days ago)

JW;
Stop comming Up with B.S. about 1600 Years or Record of God.Why dont you agree it is 1600 years of Roman Empire Paganism ,This FITS better.Get some Education BUD.

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

Since you didn't challenge, let's start with Mohammed the pimp:

Sura 24:33:...But force not your maids to prostitution WHEN they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is Allah, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),

But WHEN they dont want to preserve their chastity then pimp em out and make some gain!
And even if you force them into prostitution Allah will forgive anyway!
Pretty convenient!

ir (2 days ago)

Allah, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),
THEM; means those who you are Forcing to Prostitution ,NOT YOU PIMP.
You Punishment is Sever

PeteWaldo (1 day ago)

But WHEN your sex slave DOES NOT desire chastity, Allah approves of prostituting them. After all, no non-muslim is innocent to begin with.

It is obvious that if the verse were a prohibition against prostituting slaves it would have said something like "Do not prostitute your maids...."

Even forcing them, Allah forgives. After all, Mohammed was an Allah sanctioned rapist:

Sura 33:50-51 "O prophet! We have made lawful to thee... those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war...

ir (5 hours ago)

Exodus 33;11
And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.
Exodus 33-20
And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

ir (5 hours ago)

God of War or Peace?
Exodus 15;3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
Roman 15;33 Now the God of peace be with you all.
YOUR FAITH IS VOIDED

ir (5 hours ago)

Mathew 5;1
1-And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
Luke 6;17
17-And he came down with them, and stood in the plain, and the company of his disciples, and a great multitude of people out of all Judaea and Jerusalem, and from the sea coast of Tyre and Sidon, which came to hear him, and to be healed of their diseases;
YOUR FAITH IS VOIDED

ir (5 hours ago)

IS Jesus Equal to or less than God?
John 10;30 I and my Father are one.
John 14;28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
YOUR BIBLE IS WOTHLESS

PeteWaldo (4 hours ago)

You quoted it. Jesus and God are ONE.
That is in the Greek neuter gender indicating of one essence.

"YOUR BIBLE IS WOTHLESS"
Then you have just declared your phony rapist, murdering, thief false prophet to be a fool as well:

Sura 80.13 (It is) in Books held (greatly) in honour, 14 Exalted (in dignity), KEPT PURE AND HOLY,15 (Written) by the hands of scribes- 16 Honourable and Pious and Just.

ir (5 hours ago)

Who is father of Joseph ?
Mathew 1;16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
Luke 3;23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,
HOW CAN YOU BELIVE IN THIS BOOK ?

PeteWaldo (4 hours ago)

Re Mat 1:16, Was Joseph Mary's husband or not? Was Jesus born of Mary or not?
Here I mistakenly thought you were a Muslim.

You quoted Luke 3:23, but because you are filled with the spirit of antichrist, you put all your effort into MISunderstanding.
Read it again (as was supposed) - folks that didn't know that Mary conceived Jesus solely by the will of God, "supposed" that Jesus was merely the son of Joseph, because Joseph was Mary's husband.

PeteWaldo (1 day ago)

"Why dont you agree it is 1600 years of Roman Empire Paganism...."

Because that would be foolish since over 1400 years worth of God's record to us PRECEDED the Roman Empire.

ir (5 hours ago)

Who moved David to number Israel?
2 Samuel 24;1
1-And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.
1 Chronicles 21;1
And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel
YOU DONT KNOW YOUR OWN BIBLE.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 04:12:10 PM »
ir (4 days ago)

Should you follow Jesus Yeshua,Yehewh,or Paul?
1 Corithian 4;16
16-Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

ir (4 days ago)

WHO IS YOUR FATHER??
Mathew 23;9,10  Read what Jesus said;
9-And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven
Paul says;14-I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you.

PeteWaldo (4 days ago)

God is my father.
Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 04:13:30 PM »
ir (4 days ago)

Paul took over ;
17-For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways .

ir (4 days ago)

And the One God Who has to WALK,And Call WHERE ARE YOU ADAM ,Does not have any Authority ,HE HAS TO GO

china (3 days ago)

You do not understand that passage. G-d was talking to Adam as a Father would to his Son. Yahweh knew where he was, even Muhammad was not that dumb to doubt the books, in fact he suggest to use them.

PeteWaldo (3 days ago)

Mohammed also described those like irooni100 for rejecting His books:

Sura 4:136 O ye who believe! BELIEVE IN Allah and His Messenger, and the scripture which He hath sent to His Messenger and THE SCRIPTURE WHICH HE SENT TO THOSE BEFORE (HIM). ANY WHO DENIETH Allah, His angels, HIS BOOKS, HIS MESSENGERS, and the Day of Judgment, HATH GONE FAR, FAR ASTRAY.

PeteWaldo (3 days ago)

Sura 80.13 (It is) in Books held (greatly) in honour, 14 Exalted (in dignity), KEPT PURE AND HOLY,15 (Written) by the hands of scribes- 16 Honourable and Pious and Just.

ir (5 hours ago)

thank you for this Conterdication;
Exodus 33;11
And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.
Exodus 33-20
And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 04:16:35 PM »
ir (5 hours ago)

AND I WARRNED YOU SO.
Do snakes EAT DIRT?
genesis 3;14
And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

PeteWaldo (4 hours ago)

They can't avoid eating dust because their heads are right down on it.

But you failed to first answer to why you would follow a rapist:

"O prophet! We have made lawful to thee... whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war ... for believers [at large]; we know what we have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hand possess;

Surely you aren't going to pretend that capturing women as spoils of war, and sexually assaulting them, isn't RAPE.

PeteWaldo (4 hours ago)

Sura 23.1 The believers must (eventually) win through,- 2 Those ....
5 Who abstain from sex, 6 EXCEPT with those joined to them in the marriage bond, OR (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame,

Nothing but a bunch of "Allah" sanctioned raping, murdering, thieves.

"We arrived at Khaibar, and when... the beauty of Safiya bint Huyai bin Akhtaq ... was mentioned to Allah's Apostle. The Prophet selected her for himself...

"Prophet" indeed!

PeteWaldo (4 hours ago)

Here's a picture of your 50 something year old "prophet" splashing in the bath with his 9 year old "wife":

bukhari (6:298) Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

ir(4 hours ago)

38-Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
Ex 21:24 Lev 24:20 Dt 19:21
39-But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
WHICH ONE BIBLE HAS GOT TO GO.

PeteWaldo (4 hours ago)

One bible - two covenants.

But that wasn't much of defense for your murdering, raping, pimp, thief, reprobate prophet. Let's talk about the man that you reject ALL of the prophets of the bible for, to follow his stand-alone (as you obviously agree) 23 year, 7th century, record.

ir (4 hours ago)

Which ONE BIBLE?
17-So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.
List the generation where Jesus came from .Counting from Ebraham ,comes to 42 people.
Were Luke in capther 4,shows him from 54 fathers.(Now which one is right?)

ir(4 hours ago)

Which one Bible.
Genesis 1;20- And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
Genesis 2;19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof

PeteWaldo (4 hours ago)

The reprobate even fornicated w/concubines:

The women, children and property were divided amongst those who had taken part in the siege. The Bani Nadir ransomed many of their kin but Muhammad kept for himself, as concubine, a beautiful Jewess named Rayhanah."

1Cr 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators ... nor adulterers ... 10 Nor? thieves, nor covetous ... nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

ir (4 hours ago)

Mathew 27;38
38-Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.
39-And they that passed by reviled him, wagging their heads,
40-And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross
44-The thieves also, which were crucified with him, cast the same in his teeth.(Meaning they both cursed him also).

ir (4 hours ago)

luke 23;39-41
39-And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.
40-But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
41-And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.

ir (4 hours ago)

jesus Winery?
8-And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it.
9-When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,
10And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.

ir (4 hours ago)

25-And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
26-And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

ir (4 hours ago)

Four leged Insects?
Leviticus 11;,23 But all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you.
Leviti. 11;20 But all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you.
Insects Have 6 Legs ,you Moron.

ir (4 hours ago)

43-Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44-But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
WHICH ONE BIBLE HAS GOT TO BE DISPOSED OF.

ir (4 hours ago)

Bull SHIT;
Sanke EATS RATS,Mice, NOT DIRT ,You MORON?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 04:19:07 PM »
PeteWaldo (4 hours ago)

Why do you keep avoiding talking about the irrefutable charges that have been leveled against your "blessed" false "prophet"?
Because you can't. Because Mohammed's reprobate behavior is bequeathed to us BY YOUR OWN BOOKS.

So why do you think God would nullify His 1600 year record through ALL of His prophets, for A SINGLE reprobate murdering, raping, thief that came along 600 years later?
prophetofdoom. net

Your eternal life depends on the answer to that question, my friend.

PeteWaldo (4 hours ago)

There is a very good reason you can't understand the Word of God, that accompanies your effort to MISunderstand it:

1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

Forever is a very long time, my friend.

ir (3 hours ago)

NOW:
HOW IS THAT??
You understand My Quran ,But I dont Understand Your BIBLE ??

ir (3 hours ago)

Mathew 23;9,10 ? Read what Jesus said;
9-And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
1 Corinthian 4; 14-17
14-I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved ((SONS)) I warn you.
PAUL is your PA PA ??

ir (3 hours ago)

This man is the One you follow ,Not? the Jesus;
PAUL;
16-Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

PeteWaldo (3 hours ago)

But then you made obvous why I have remained engaged for far too long:

Mat 7:6? Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

But then I don't have these discussions for the benefit of the person I am engaged with, as much as for the benefit of onlookers who are beginning to suspect, and know in their hearts, that there is something VERY WRONG with their murderous Mohammedan cult.

ir (3 hours ago)

17-For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who? is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church.
Jesus had warrened you.
He IS YOUR FATHER and SENT you his Messenger ? You Moron follow him??

ir (3 hours ago)

Galatians 2;20-21 Pual says Jesus died for him;
20-I am crucified with Christ: neverthless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me:? and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me

ir (3 hours ago)

Gorge Bernard Shaw? ;
There is not one word of Pauline Christianity in the Characteristic utterances of Jesus .there has realy never been a more MONSTROUS imposition perpetrated than the imposition of Paul's soul upon the soul of Jesus

ir (3 hours ago)

9-But? though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
He curses the Other Apostles.

ir (3 hours ago)

YOU CLAIM PAUL WORDS ARE FROM GOD????
YOU ARE AN ABDOLUTE IDIOT.
Women Do not have Brain ???
3-But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the? man; and the head of Christ is God.(Men are themasters,and women are Slaves?)

asok (2 minutes ago)

You are the absolute idiot here ir. From reading eveything posted on here it is apparent you have ABSOLUTELY no real understanding of the scriptures written in the Bible. All the scripture references? you use you twist. You cannot understand because you God has given your mind over to foolishness. He has darkened your understanding because you are against him.

asok (6 minutes ago)

He does not answer your questions because by doing so he will acknowledge that Mohammed is a sham and that Islam is therefore also a sham.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 04:20:01 PM »
ir (3 hours ago)

Paul is your FALSE prophet
4-And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5-For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Paul Said;
20-I am crucified with Christ: neverthless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me
1 Corinthian 11;1-3
1-Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.(Paul claims to be from Christ ,he never saw)
2-Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things,

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2009, 04:24:20 PM »
PeteWaldo (3 hours ago)

Now that your own books have established Mohammed as a sex crazed:

"The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven)." Buk1:268]

...raping, fornicating, sex slave pimp - let's move on to murderer.

ir (3 hours ago)

And you Want All those Intelligent Muslims to Believe these BULL CRAP ??
20-And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
21-To them that are without law, as without law, that I might gain them that are without law.
THIS IS YOU PROPHET.NOT MINE

PeteWaldo (3 hours ago)

Asma bint Marwan was a poetess who belonged to a tribe of Medinan pagans. She composed a poem blaming them for obeying a stranger (Muhammad).
Prophet heard what she had said, he asked, 'Who will rid me of Marwan's daughter?' A member of her husband's tribe volunteered and crept into her house that night. She had five children, and the youngest was sleeping at her breast. The assassin gently removed the child, drew his sword, and plunged it into her, killing her in her sleep.

PeteWaldo (3 hours ago)

That Mohammed was a sex crazed, raping, fornicating, sex slave pimp is proven on the successive comment pages THROUGH YOUR OWN BOOKS.
So is your cowardice, for spamming away in here, and then pretending it isn't.
That's why liars like this YouTube venue instead of coming to the forum where we can quote each other and hold each other accountable.
Top link "more info" section.
But don't worry. I will copy and paste our whole chat in there for the benefit of Muslims who are seeking God.

ir (3 hours ago)

24-Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
Reading above about Paul ,WHOULD YOU choose him for friend ?
HELL NO.
But he is your leared

ir (3 hours ago)

Let us read what is the Greatest Commandment.
Mattew 22;37-38
37-Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Deut 6:5, 10:12 Mark 12:30 Luke 10:27
38-This is the first and great commandment.

irooni100 (3 hours ago)

Galatian 5;13-14
13-For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

PeteWaldo (3 hours ago)

Mohammed started his criminal murderous rampage (that has continued in Islam with 1400 years of imperialistic conquest) with? the murder of poets:

ir (3 hours ago)

%60 of you Screwd up bible is from this man;
Who says;
22-To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
23-And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.

ir (3 hours ago)

BUKHARI ,AND MUSLIM BOOKS ,Are JUST LIKE YOUR BIBLE .
They are not My Books.
Some Screwed up Jew ,like Paul Wrote most of them .I do not believe a WORD from these books.

PeteWaldo (3 hours ago)

You are not a Muslim.
Bukhari is considered in Islam to be divinely inspired. Mohammedan scholars would call you a LIAR.
WITHOUT Bukhari and the other hadith the Quran has no context whatsoever to make sense of the absence of historical order. Indeed without that book and others, Mohammedanism wouldn't exist.

You are an apostate Muslim and if your brethren in the Middle East - that GET Islam - heard you make your claim, they would cut your head off as readily as they would mine. Ask your imam.

ir (3 hours ago)

%60 of Bukhari is written by a Jewish LAIR ,name Abu Hurira,%30 written by his LAIR Wife ,who claimed to be 9? years old ,while she was 17 when she married to Rasoulallah (SAWA).So it is same as your Bible .

ir (3 hours ago)

Is this why you Attacking Islam ??
I follow the Quran ,and THE FAMILY of Rasoulallah (SAWA) .So If you have any Argument from Books of Sahih ,Take it with those who follow them.

PeteWaldo (2 hours ago)

You are pretending the preceeding pages don't exist. Mohammed and his men are PROVEN RAPISTS by your QURAN:

"O prophet! We have made lawful to thee ... those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war ... this only for thee, and not for believers [at large]; we know what we have appointed for them ... the captives whom their right hand possess; - in order that there should be no difficulty for thee.

Capturing and raping women taken as "spoils of war". Filthy reprobate pigs.

ir (2 hours ago)

Look ;
You better Stop Your Nonsense on the Beloved Prophet of Islam .
You DO NOT Understand those Verses ,Nother those who trasnlated your in hand Quran .
All tise Verse says ,is that the women whose husband have Died in the wars,can MARRY the Muslim men ,to support them and their children .What is wrong with that ??Some American Soldiers are Married to Iraqi Women today .

PeteWaldo (2 hours ago)

See how that spirit of antichrist has married you to the father of lies? The lies you tell here are so obvious that a 7 year old could see them.

You are pretending that the terms "prisoners of war" and "captives" do not exist.

Mohammed and the boys WERE RAPING CAPTIVES and PRISONERS.

You are a bigger liar than the father of lies that you follow. At least Satan was cunning enough to deceive you, rather than to make such nonsensical lies that a child could see through them.

PeteWaldo (2 hours ago)

I take that back. Satan's Islamic lies are so nonsensical and contradictory how could anyone but an infant not see through them?
The answer? The spirit of ANTICHRIST.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=116.0

ir (2 hours ago)

When Did I say The prisoners of War Does not Exist ??
Yes they did But .Why you let your Hatred Darken your Eye sight ? .As I said he allow his men TO MARRY those Prisoners to Support them and their children ,at the Will of those Prisoners ,NOT BY FORCE .

PeteWaldo (2 hours ago)

You're a liar. Marriage had nothing to do with Mohammed and the boys fornication with their captive sex slaves:

Sura 23.1 The believers must (eventually) win through,- 2 Those ....
5 Who abstain from sex, 6 EXCEPT with those joined to them in the marriage bond, OR (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame,

Imagine "believers" winning through fornicating with CAPTIVE sex slaves!

PeteWaldo (2 hours ago)

Even fornicating with sex slaves still married to others:

Surah 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, EXCEPT those whom your right hands possess:...

"It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with a captive woman after she is purified (of menses or delivery) in case she has a husband, her marriage is abrogated after she becomes captive."

ir (2 hours ago)

A Real muslim SHOULD NOT Follow NONSENSE. Not the SHAHIH BOOKS ,NOT THE BOOKS FROM YOUR PAUL.

ir (2 hours ago)

Genesis17;9-12
9-And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.
10-This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.

ir (2 hours ago)

Your Paul ;
Removed all the Laws of Moses And Jesus.
Galatian 5;13-14
13-For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
THIS IS YOUR FALSE PROPHET.

PeteWaldo (2 hours ago)

But you have to believe Jesus is a false prophet too:

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

And that ALL the bible prophets over 1600 years are false, to follow Mohammed.

ir (2 hours ago)

I DO Believe that ISSA MASIEH (Yeshua) the Son of Mery (May Peace be Upon him and his Mother ),Was the Real Messenger of ALLAH ,But Jesus ,is the Given name to SOTER ,the Egyptian god ,appionted by Alexaner the Greek .Paul brought his name and mixed to christianity .

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2009, 04:25:31 PM »
PeteWaldo (2 hours ago)

"O prophet! We have made lawful to thee ... those whom thy right hand possesses out of the PRISONERS OF WAR ... this only for thee, and not for believers [at large]; we know what we have appointed for them ... the CAPTIVES whom their right hand possess; - in order that there should be no difficulty for thee.

Mohammed and his boys WERE RAPING CAPTIVES AND PRISONERS, and pressing them into sexual slavery.
Same goes on in Mohammedan Africa today.
Saudi Arabia didn't outlaw slavery until 1962.

PeteWaldo (2 hours ago)

Should we talk about Mohammed the thief now?

Sura 8 - "Spoils of War - Booty" details Mohammed's 1/5 share (like a Mafia Don) of the property stolen from others through pillage, plunder and imperialistic conquest.
That "booty" includes girls and married women.
But how else would Mohammed get the money to maintain so many wives and concubines?

1Cr 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators...10 Nor thieves...

PeteWaldo (1 hour ago)

Mohammed was so reprobate that he stole his own stepson's wife:

"'Praise belongeth unto Allah who turneth the hearts of men as he willeth.'

Your self-serving prophet even pretended a special sura from his "Allah" to accomplish the theft of his daughter-in-law:
Sura 33:37

ir (1 hour ago)

Here are some from your book;
Leviticus 25;44-46
44-Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaid
45-Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession.
If we do not have the Right faith ,You do not Either.

ir (1 hour ago)

46-And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever: but over your brethren the children of Israel, ye shall not rule one over another with rigor.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2009, 04:26:15 PM »
ir (1 hour ago)

Exodus 21;20-21
20-And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished.
21-Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.
Titus 2;9
Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again;

PeteWaldo (21 minutes ago)

Titus 2:10 Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things. 11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, 12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; 13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

PeteWaldo (19 minutes ago)

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. 15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2009, 04:26:56 PM »
ir (49 minutes ago)

And in the name of Christianity ,You So called Christians ,KILL RAPE ,TORTURE, ROB .the rest of the nations.and it is due to your bible contents .I will bring you the evidences to prove to you.

PeteWaldo (27 minutes ago)

"You So called Christians ,KILL RAPE ,TORTURE, ROB .the rest of the nations.and it is DUE TO YOUR BIBLE CONTENTS .I will bring you the evidences to prove to you."

Let's start here:
Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;