Author Topic: SOZO - Survival Guide for a Remanant Church-Ellis Skolfield  (Read 2757 times)

Eric Chambers

SOZO - Survival Guide for a Remanant Church-Ellis Skolfield
« on: November 17, 2009, 02:06:45 AM »
I did not see this book listed but it should be because this book is the greatest book when it comes to understanding Prophecy. I have read it a total of 4 times and each time I read it I gain more and more. The time lines I was astonished by when I first read it as I was not aware of them. Why? My church never taught them. It is amazing to see what God has done through Ellis Skolfield and I highly recommend ANY of his books to those wanting a deeper understanding. They are not expensive and you can even by them used over at amazon.com.

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: SOZO - Survival Guide for a Remanant Church-Ellis Skolfield
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 08:33:59 AM »
I did not see this book listed but it should be because this book is the greatest book when it comes to understanding Prophecy. I have read it a total of 4 times and each time I read it I gain more and more. The time lines I was astonished by when I first read it as I was not aware of them. Why? My church never taught them. It is amazing to see what God has done through Ellis Skolfield and I highly recommend ANY of his books to those wanting a deeper understanding. They are not expensive and you can even by them used over at amazon.com.

And studying in the continuous-historic context (Ellis calls it linear-historic) reveals evermore as pieces continually fit together.
The state of the "church" is astonishing.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=786.0