Author Topic: Chat extension with np  (Read 19192 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat extension with np
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2010, 12:26:56 PM »
PeteWaldo (4 days ago)

Are you saying that Christianity became the EXACT OPPOSITE of what it had been? That the hundreds of verses that discuss the relationship between Jesus and His Father weren't there? That the new covenant that was prophesied in the old covenant never came? That the prophesied crucifixion of Jesus Christ never happened and that the Gospel somehow through ALL of the prophets and witnesses, became THE OPPOSITE?
That somehow ALL the prophets of God's 1600 year record were wrong, but that A SINGLE STAND-ALONE murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, slave pimping, thief that came along hundreds of years after the Word of God was closed, was right, making Mohammed himself a liar for telling Christians and Jews to follow our books?
Surely you can see how foolish such a view would be. No, my friend, Christianity never changed. Come to the forum and let me show you around.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php

PeteWaldo (4 days ago)

Haven't you ever read the Gospel, my friend? If you have, surely you have found that every book is the story of Jesus' ministry, and His own prophesying of His crucifixion. Do you think that after detailing His own demise in such detail, that He turned around and cheated? That He turned around and substituted someone in his place like Mohammed would have?
That Jesus made everything He had prophesied about Himself a lie? That He then didn't die as the perfect sacrifice through which we all might have eternal life, instead of dying to sin?
Why don't you try just reading one book of the Gospel? What are you afraid of?
Here is a link to one of the Gospel books.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2010, 12:27:16 PM »
np33123 (3 days ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfJOnbDHckg?

np33123 (2 days ago)

PETEWALDO : YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY POINT OF VIEW AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE HOW WEAK IS YOUR EXPLANATION OF THE MATTER . And i will finish our debate with that Surah from our Holy Qur'an?
1. Say (O Muhammad ( to these Mushrikun and Kafirun): "O Al-Kafirun (disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar, etc.)!
2.? "I worship not that which you worship,
3. "Nor will you worship that which I worship.
4. "And I shall not worship that which you are worshiping.
5. "Nor will you worship that which I worship.
6. "To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism)."

np33123 (2 days ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXfoH4CHETI?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2010, 12:27:35 PM »
 PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

"PETEWALDO : YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY POINT OF VIEW AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE HOW WEAK IS YOUR EXPLANATION OF THE MATTER ."

Whose position and explanation is weak?
I who follow the 1600 year record of God, through ALL of the prophets and witnesses, that God's people have followed through two covenants, for 3500 years. Or you who must reject ALL of those prophets as they are revealed in the Word of God, to follow Mohammed's historically impossible, 23 year, 7th century record.
I follow the perfect and sin free Jesus Christ, who even you agree lives today. You follow A SINGLE, 7th century, illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, bloody imperialistic conquering, thief, whose corpse still lies rotting in its shallow grave. A conspicuously black hearted man that was THE EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus Christ.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=336.0

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

"2. "I worship not that which you worship,
3. "Nor will you worship that which I worship.
4. "And I shall not worship that which you are worshiping.
5. "Nor will you worship that which I worship.
6. "To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism)." (what you really mean is Mohammedanism - because Judaism and Christianity are both monotheistic religions)

Mark 12:29 ... The Lord our God is one Lord: ... 32 ... for there is one God; and there is none other but he:

At least you fully understand that Muslims DO NOT worship the God of the Jews and Christians, and that your Mohammed/"Allah" worship is a completely unique STAND-ALONE 7th century religion, all considered, rendering you without excuse at judgment.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

PeteWaldo  (2 days ago)

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2010, 12:28:11 PM »
np33123 (18 hours ago)

Does that make the record to be fake or invalid ? The covenants for 3500 years O.T./N.T.????? should be different because YHWH/ALLAH changed HIS mind ? Where are the corpses of Moses , Abraham ( ABRAHAM WAS NOT A JEW NOR ARAB THE ARABS FIRST AND THEN THE JEWS ARE HIS DESCENDANTS ) and all other Jewish prophets ? ARE THEIR CORPSES NOT UNDER GROUND UNTIL TODAY ? You pretend to know the Bible but it seems you accept the things from the Bible which you like and the things which you don't like you are closing your eyes for the truth which is said there in the same Bible especially the Jewish /Hebrew Bible it is predicted the coming of prophet from the Arabs and to be the last prophet MUHAMMAD am i lying ?

np33123 (18 hours ago)

Yes PeteWaldo , you are following 1600 year record , and we follow the same record and the conclusion of that record which is the Qur'an . It seems only you the Christians who's doctrines are so different to each other and so ridiculous THAT SHOWS THERE IS NOT ANY GUIDANCE BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OTHERWISE WILL BE NOT LIKE THAT ,are following that record very wrongly because not only we the Muslims are not agree with that what you claim , but the Jews too? , they are not following that what you believe 99% of them ! CONT..........

np33123 (18 hours ago)

I really apologize if i shake the base of your FAKE and WEAK belief ! I don't know why you avoid the answer of that question ? :
WHY THE CHRISTIANITY WHICH IS UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT UNITED AND HAS SO DIFFERENT AND RIDICULOUS DOCTRINES WHICH ARE ALLOVER THE WORLD ? ORTHODOX , CATHOLIC, PROTESTANT, JEHOWA WITNESSES, EVANGELISTS, CHRISTIANS OF THE 50TH DAY , CHURCH OF THE CHRIST , ETC. HOW CAN CHRISTIANS WHO ARE GUIDED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT TO BE IN DARKNESS AND SO IGNORANT LIKE THAT ? WHERE IS THE FIRST PURE CHRISTIANITY WHICH JESUS CHRIST SHOULD LEAVED AT HIS TIME SHOW IT TO ME ? IS THAT YOUR DOCTRINE WHICH JUST APPEARED 200 YEARS A GO ? OR YOU GONNA SAY WE ALL BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS GOD AND OUR SAVIOR . THAT'S RIGHT BECAUSE OF THAT BELIEF ALL OF YOU ARE UNDER THE FALSEHOOD !
ALLAHU AKBAR !

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2010, 12:28:34 PM »
Jan 27, 2010

PeteWaldo (4 hours ago)

"And i will finish our debate with that Surah....."
But you didn't finish there, did you. You couldn't resist returning, once again, to flush away truth for more of your blather, because the truth strikes fear into your heart.

Pro 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, [so] a fool returneth to his folly.

Being in sheer terror of truth is also why you are terrified of joining me in the forum, and you know it. But all the words in the world won't save you, from an eternity filled with misery and torment - without rest, if you don't repent but instead continue to reject the love of God, to follow a pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, bloody imperialistic conquering, thief. You've been shown the truth and are now without excuse. You could die this very day my friend.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=55.0

PeteWaldo (4 hours ago)

"Does that make the record to be fake or invalid?"
Mohammed's record is preposterously invalid because he WAS and taught the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel, and recited juvenile and false understandings of the old covenant, that can't even stand up to history. He had Abraham and Nimrod as contemporaries with they didn't even live within 700 years of each other. Come explore Mohammed's foolishness with me here
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=41.0

"...should be different because YHWH/ALLAH changed HIS mind?"
It wasn't God changing His mind over 1600 years but rather mankind that changed. God accommodated with a new covenant, that you reject. Nor do you follow the old covenant law. You don't even observe the Sabbath!
Instead you follow one of the most evil and reprobate men in human history, as revealed by your own books.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=935.0

PeteWaldo (4 hours ago)

"Where are the corpses of Moses, Abraham...".
The question you should be asking is where is the body of Jesus Christ, the only man ever conceived by a virgin by the will of God, God revealed in the flesh, the Prince of Peace, the Savior of the world.
Even you believe He lives today, yet you follow a murderous, prisoner raping, child doing, 7th century reprobate thief, rather than be saved by Jesus' shed blood.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=54.0

PeteWaldo (4 hours ago)

"WHY THE CHRISTIANITY WHICH IS UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT UNITED AND HAS SO DIFFERENT"

What you mean to ask is why do men behave like men. Why would men follow tradition, that is contrary to the Word of God, just like the Pharisees did?

Mar 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=80.0
But what sect of Christianity doesn't believe that we are saved from sin by the shed blood of Jesus Christ? None. True some sects like the Jehovah's Witness that you mentioned, follow false prophets, just like you.

PeteWaldo (4 hours ago)

"WHERE IS THE FIRST PURE CHRISTIANITY WHICH JESUS CHRIST SHOULD LEAVED AT HIS TIME SHOW IT TO ME?"

I have shown it to you over and over. You simply refuse to read it. Christianity doesn't reside in the doctrines of men, but rather in the Word of God. Please just read just one of the Gospels if you truly want to understand where to find Christianity. Some folks with hearts even harder than yours, have been pierced, even by reading just a few words.
http://www.islamandthetruth.co­­­m/gospel_of_john.htm

Hbr 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

PeteWaldo (3 hours ago)

"....should be different because YHWH/ALLAH changed HIS mind ?"

A Mohammedan asking a question like this, when a whopping 71 out of only 114 suras in the Quran are subject to abrogation, over just a brief 23 year record? Is this some sort of joke? Mohammed's direct contradictions don't reflect 1600 years of progressive revelation as mankind changed, but rather occurring over the period of just 23 years, from the same man, obviously reflect the changing whims of the author. Even Mohammed knew what a mess he made of it.

2:106 (Asad) Any message which, We annul or consign to oblivion We replace with a better or a similar one. Dost thou not know that God has the power to will anything?

Absolutely preposterous!
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=116.0

PeteWaldo (3 hours ago)

"OR YOU GONNA SAY WE ALL BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS GOD AND OUR SAVIOR . THAT'S RIGHT BECAUSE OF THAT BELIEF ALL OF YOU ARE UNDER THE FALSEHOOD !"

But that is the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel. You reject that Gospel, and ALL of the prophets and witnesses as revealed through the 1600 year record of God to mankind, and you reject the shed blood that would save you, even as you break all the laws of the old covenant, to follow A SINGLE, 7th century, illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, bloody imperialistic conquering, thief. A man, and book that are THE EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus and the New Testament."

1Jo 5:10 He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.

PeteWaldo (3 hours ago)

For Muslim onlookers, since your Imams are this terrified of coming into the forum, and having a real discussion, what have they been hiding from you about Islam and the false prophet Mohammed?

np33123 has yet to defend Mohammed's character, against a single charge I have made, according to Islam's books. That's because Mohammed's character is indefensible.
Yet folks like this Imam reject all of the prophets and witnesses AS REVEALED THROUGH THE 1600 YEAR RECORD of God to mankind, to continue in Mohammed's lies, because he knows that if he leaves Islam - particularly as an Imam - he will be under a death sentence by Muslims, just like when fellow criminals leave the Mafia.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=608.0
Perhaps you don't share np's fear. If not, please come join us in the forum where we have plenty of space, and let's talk truth!
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2010, 06:37:50 AM »
 np33123  (1 day ago)

PETEWALDO REJECTS THE TRUTH WHICH IS WRITTEN IN THE JEWS/HEBREWS HOLY BOOKS AND HE SAID THIS RABBI ON THE VIDEO IS DELUDED TOO . PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN0YbC0BJ8g

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2010, 06:38:26 AM »
 ayamen1  (16 hours ago)

ok brain washed , may Allah guide you to islam and you will convert to islam and you will love islam and become a muslim preacher.
amen

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2010, 06:38:54 AM »
 np33123  (15 hours ago)

PeteWaldo SAID :
Do you actually believe Mohammed flew through the sky at night on a horse or have you simply been spending too much time at Disneyland?
MY REPLY :
I AM ASKING YOU THE SAME QUESTION DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST FLEW THROUGH THE SKY TO SEE HIS FATHER AND NOW HE IS THERE ON HIS FATHER RIGHT SIDE ?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2010, 06:41:09 AM »
PeteWaldo (13 hours ago)

ayamen1, surely you can see how peculiar it is to suggest that the 1600 year record of God to mankind, through all of the prophets and witnesses in His Word, that God's people have followed through two covenants, for 3500 years, would be nullified hundreds of years after that record closed, through the EXACT OPPOSITE in the STAND-ALONE 23 year record of recitations of A SINGLE, 7th century, illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, bloody imperialistic conquering, thief. A man, and book that are THE EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus and the New Testament.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=336.0

PeteWaldo  (13 hours ago)

np33123, the reason I know Jesus ascended into heaven is because He did it in front of many witnesses.
So who witnessed your phony prophet Mohammed's night flight on a horse?
The same very same person who witnessed Gabriel and Allah's voice giving Mohammed his Satanic "revelations".
NOBODY

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2010, 06:42:28 AM »
np33123 (13 hours ago)

So who witnessed your phony prophet Mohammed's night flight on a horse?
The same very same person who witnessed Gabriel and Allah's voice giving Mohammed his Satanic "revelations".
NOBODY
IF HE DID NOT DO THAT NIGHT OF MIRADJ ( WHICH WAS A REAL MIRACLE ) THEN TELL ME HOW HE GAVE ALL DETAILS TO THE JEWS WHO ASKED HIM HOW THE TEMPLE OF KING SOLOMON LOOKS LIKE ? WHO GAVE TO PROPHET MUHAMMAD THAT INFORMATION AND WHEN HE START TO EXPLAINS TO THE JEWS HE DID EXPLAIN IT LIKE HE IS SEEING THE THINGS ON TV RIGHT NOW ?  

ayamen1 (12 hours ago)

God clean your heart and open your eyes and mind . You don't have the original of your bible . you have only copies of copies made many centuries later . and no single one is like any other . these maniscripts in greek and latin . Why you don't have the original bible in aramic the language of jesus peace be up on him .
Please think about it and make prayer to God to guide you .

np33123 (12 hours ago)

We all can see what EVIL SATANIC SADISTIC heart PeteWaldo has and how he hates the Muslims and how he talks all the time against Islam . It is because he is politician who is using the Gospels to do his Zionistic Satanic PLOT against Humanity , and that shows he is not with the Christ and not guided by the Holy Spirit of YHWH in anyway ! Jesus Christ has NOTHING to DO with such a people like PeteWaldo !
Jesus Christ is 100% MUSLIM by NATURE !

np33123  (12 hours ago)

http://www.youtube.com/user/ayamen1#p/a/f/2/iqcf-g0ZEnY?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2010, 06:44:45 AM »
PeteWaldo (12 hours ago)

"You don't have the original of your bible ."
Then I guess you must think Mohammed to have been a fool when IN THE 7TH CENTURY he declared

Sura 4:136 O ye who believe! BELIEVE IN Allah and His Messenger, and the scripture which He hath sent to His Messenger and THE SCRIPTURE WHICH HE SENT TO THOSE BEFORE (HIM). ANY WHO DENIETH Allah, His angels, HIS BOOKS, HIS MESSENGERS, and the Day of Judgment, HATH GONE FAR, FAR ASTRAY.

np33123 is too much of a coward to join me in the forum where we have lots of space. How about you? Do you like this limited YouTube cowards venue too? Afraid to explore things in depth?
brotherpete. com/index. php

PeteWaldo (12 hours ago)

"PeteWaldo has and how he hates the Muslims...."
But np, surely by now you know that I love Muslims. That's why I do what I can to help you overcome the 7th century reprobate Mohammed. If I hated Muslims, rather than spending so much of my time helping you, I would simply let you continue your march to perdition, right behind your false prophet Mohammed.

PeteWaldo (12 hours ago)

"Jesus Christ is 100% MUSLIM by NATURE ! "

Surely you aren't still that ignorant after all this time, np!

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Sura 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them?

Your murderous, prisoner raping, child doing, thief was the EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus Christ.

PeteWaldo  (12 hours ago)

ayamen1 is nothing more than a censoring Mohammedan coward, just like your false prophet Mohammed. Feeling at perfect liberty to blaspheme God on this channel, but censoring the truth that I post on his channel.
The same reason the truth is banned in Muslim countries, and those that come to Jesus Christ are killed.
You follow pure evil because your hearts and minds are broken by the spirit of antichrist.
Truth is inverted for a lie, and right is exchanged for wrong, and because you are filled with the spirit of antichrist you don't even notice.

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER:

PeteWaldo (12 hours ago)

Otherwise you would have to make the case that the bible was changed AFTER the 7th century and after it had been copied tens of thousands of times into every popular language known to man. See the foolishness of your preposterous claim? And why? All to follow a murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, concubine fornicating, thief, which you cannot deny, because Mohammed is revealed that way through your own books.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2010, 06:48:52 AM »
 np33123 (4 hours ago)

YHWH means ( YUD-HEH-WAHW-HEH IS THE ENGLISH TRANSLITERATION FOR HOW THE HEBREW LETTERS , REPRESENTED BY THE YHWH , ARE NAMED ITS TRUE PRONUNCIATION IS UNKNOWN. ) do you think is that a name JEWS NEVER PRONOUNCE THE WORD , INSTEAD SAYING AH-DOH-NYE WHICH MEANS " MY LORD "
We could understand that as a TITLE ! YHWH in Hebrew has 72 names TITLES
In Islam we have 99 names TITLES of YHWH /ALLAH /ADONAY/ELOHIM/SABAOTH/HASHEM /AHGLAH/EH-HEH-YEH/THE TETRAGRAMMATON.THOSE ARE ALL THE NAMES OF HIM THE ALMIGHTY !
Jesus Christ is English Translation of the original Hebrew name which is YEHAHSHUAH MESHIH that is the right pronunciation of his name ! Learn first then come to teach me !
EH-HEH-YEH MEANS " I AM " OR " I SHALL BE "
EH-HEH-YEH AH SHARE EH-HEH-YEH MEANING " I AM THAT I AM " OR " I SHALL BE THAT I SHALL BE "
* EMMANUEL * MEANS " HESHEM/GOD/ALLAH WITH US "

np33123  (3 hours ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GatgJKiddIw??

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2010, 06:51:01 AM »
PeteWaldo (24 minutes ago)

"PeteWaldo you should study what the word MUSLIM means !"

It's irrelevant what it means. You are a Mohammedan. You reject ALL of the prophets and witnesses AS REVEALED through the 1600 year record of God to mankind, to follow A SINGLE 7th century murderous, sex crazed, prisoner raping, thief, reprobate. You follow Mohammed, as directly opposed to God. The EXACT OPPOSITE.
watch?v=J9Rdej28pP4

PeteWaldo (21 minutes ago)

"I don't accept in my channel anybody insult the prophet Muhamed ."

Yet you don't hesitate to blaspheme against the Word of God on my channel. Even your phony prophet wasn't illiterate and ignorant enough to say the Word of God was corrupted.
And you are a coward for censorship and for not wanting to go to a forum where we can have a real discussion, rather than this limited character YouTube venue so beloved by liars and Mohammedan cowards.

PeteWaldo (4 seconds ago)

So ayamen1, np has never been able to answer this simple question so maybe you can. Why do you think God would nullify His 1600 year record, to reveal Himself through an unrepentant 7th century THIEF, who even cut himself in for 1/5 of all the property stolen from others, just like a Mafia Don?
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=608.0

Exd 20:15 Thou shalt not steal.
1Cr 6:10 Nor thieves ..... shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Does that say "except for Mohammed and his fellow reprobate thieves"?
Is there something ambiguous there?

PeteWaldo  (13 minutes ago)

Why would God reveal Himself through a bunch of 7th century prisoner rapists?

Bukhari:V5B59N459 "I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, 'We went out with Allahs? Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus.'"

PeteWaldo  (3 seconds ago)

Why would God reveal Himself through a 7th century sex slave pimp?

Sura 24:33:...But force not your maids to prostitution WHEN they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is Allah, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),

But WHEN they dont want to preserve their chastity then pimp em out and make some gain!
And even if you force them into prostitution Allah will forgive anyway!
Pretty accommodating god for a bunch of 7th century murdering, rapist thieves!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2010, 12:56:37 PM »
 BeAwareToAvoid (3 hours ago)

It is only what you believe that's the message of Islam is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what christ has come up with. Well, in fact Islam is nothing but a continuation of Jesus and all prophets' message. A corruption is your religion through history is what made that belief inside you, sorry to say this but it is a fact.

And let me ask you the other way. Why would a man who? is arab and live in arabian peninsula glorify Jesus, and the mother of Jesus (the best woman over all nations) and to mention them in a book that contains no mention of his own mother, tribe or personal achievments.

See, i believe that our prophet call for the same thing Jesus christ called for. They are both from God, but when you make Jesus as God beside the Only One True God,,, here lies the problem and we become two different religions. Finally, i would like you to respect our prophet when you talk about him,, choose better words at least for what good he said about the christ and his virgin mother.

BeAwareToAvoid  (3 hours ago)

And let me ask you another question, why would God who started all these revelations through men(prophets and messengers) why would he go out of his way and become a man to die for our sins. Is that even logical to you?. I don't? think so, and what happend in the end, he really dies, God dies ?! do you really grasp this idea of God dying ?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2010, 12:58:45 PM »
PeteWaldo (40 minutes ago)

"It is only what you believe that's the message of Islam is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what christ has come up with."

Sorry my friend, but it's about the way God revealed Himself to us, and that isn't through a murderous, prisoner raping, thief. Antichrist isn't about what we wish it were, or what a Greek sophist styled entertainer like Deedat lies about.

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER...

Who did God make a liar?
1Jo 5:10 He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.
Come join us if you believe you can defend Mohammedanism.

PeteWaldo (8 minutes ago)

"Why would a man who is arab and live in arabian peninsula glorify Jesus, and the mother of Jesus..."

First of all Mary worship is Roman Church doctrinal heresy.
Secondly, Satan deceived you into believing Mohammed? glorified Jesus, even as he taught the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel.

Mat 26:28 For this is MY BLOOD of the new testament, which is SHED FOR MANY for the remission of sins.

Do these read like the words of "just another prophet"?
Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, ALL POWER IS GIVEN UNTO ME IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH.
brotherpete. com/index. php?board=40.0

PeteWaldo (1 minute ago)

"....why would he go out of his way and become a man to die for our sins. Is? that even logical to you?"

As the final solution for atonement of sin. For 3500 years atonement for sin has been through blood.
Is it "logical" to you that Jews would build a temple by God's instructions, with the focus being an alter where animals were sacrificed, also by specific instructions, as sin offerings? It isn't logical to me, yet that's the way God revealed Himself to us. Period.
Please copy and paste this link and remove the spaces from after the dots.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=54.0

Without shed blood covering your sins, you will die in them, my friend. Why not ask Jesus Christ to come into your heart and save you?
Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2010, 01:24:11 PM »
 ayamen1 (28 minutes ago)

You beleive that Jesus was cruscified and died on the cross
according to your bible
det? 21:23
this means jesus is cursed by God ?

ayamen1  (26 minutes ago)

Anyone who is hung on a tree is under Gods? curse, says Deuteronomy 21:23.
ayamen1

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2010, 01:25:03 PM »
PeteWaldo (22 minutes ago)

BeAwareToAvoid, you seem like a reasonable man. Why don't you join me in the forum where we? have more space and I can do a better job of answering your questions? We can post live links and such too. If you want I can restrict the conversation to being between just you and I. Click the link in the upper left for Islam-Christian Forum, or copy and paste this and remove the spaces from after the dots

PeteWaldo (14 minutes ago)

"Anyone who is hung on? a tree is under Gods curse, says Deuteronomy 21:23."

Where did you come up with that nonsense from? Some foolishness like Deedat? Didn't you ever even read the verse immediately before the one you are discussing, or do you share Mohammed's literary skills?

Deu 21:22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree:

That is? about a man that committed a sin egregious enough to deserve death.
Jesus Christ is absolutely free of sin. He was falsely accused of blasphemy for saying He was the Messiah, the Son of God, and God Himself. The Jews were going to stone Him for it.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2010, 01:25:54 PM »
ayamen1 (8 minutes ago)

and when he called a gentile woman a swine (peg ) this is not a sin

ayamen1 (6 minutes ago)

it is very clear in your bible , who hanged on? the tree cursed by God .
and how God dies on the cross
this is not God
and why god did not protect his only son
this is not powerful God
is this because of your sin
this is not fair

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2010, 01:34:10 PM »
 PeteWaldo  (4 days ago)

So you answer to your ridiculous nonsense with even more lies and foolishness? Why don't you try reading the bible some time? Try starting with the Gospel.
islamandthetruth. com/gospel_of_john. htm

It isn't me that made you a liar, my friend. God Himself did

brotherpete. com/index. php?board=42.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2010, 01:35:26 PM »
ayamen1 (4 days ago)

Families will be torn apart because of Jesus (this is one of the few "prophecies" in the Bible that has actually come true). "Brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death." Matthew10:21
it is very intersting . that is why you want muslim to be .
thanks God we are much beter than that? .

ayamen1 (3 days ago)

Let's read the holy bible
Jesus says that he has come to destroy families by making family members hate each other. He has "come not to send peace, but a sword." Matthew 10:34-36 that what you want me to read

ayamen1 (3 days ago)

Jesus advises his followers to mutilate themselves by cutting off their hands and plucking out their eyes. He says it's better to be "maimed" than to suffer "everlasting fire." mathew 18:8-9
i can not do that

ayamen1  (3 days ago)

or sex in the bible or kill , voilence , contradictions , mistakes and science or prophets who do sins etc
I raed you corrupted bible . the old testment and the new testment .
it is shocking , it has to be banned from the market becaues it is filled of lies about god almighty and jesus christ and the prophets of god .

ayamen1  (3 days ago)

you are now near 60 and you will die and you will find the truth of God
at that time you will regret all these momments and you wish to return to do good deeds and beleive in the prophet Muhamed and follow his message .
And you will remeber these words

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2010, 01:37:55 PM »
np33123 (3 days ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X8dhrzQCHY

np33123 (3 days ago)

JESUS DIED FOR YOUR SINS YOU CAN SIN ,DON'T WORRY ABOUT HOW TO DO GOOD DEEDS AND THINGS , DO WHAT EVER YOU WISH AND YOU ARE SAVED !? JESUS , JESUS HE DIED FOR YOU , HE IS YOUR GOD AND CLEANER OF YOUR SINS DON'T WORRY . GO KILL THE MUSLIMS ALLOVER THE WORLD JESUS IS YOUR SAVIOR DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT THERE IS NO PROBLEM FOR YOU . YOU ARE CHRISTIANS SAVED PEOPLE THE HEAVEN IS YOURS THE EARTH IS YOURS EVEN YOU ARE HIGH THEN THE JEWS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SEE JESUS DEAD ! BUT THEY ARE SAVED TOO BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWS CHOSEN PEOPLE .

np33123 (3 days ago)

Forum ? O.K.! Why you are hiding your self PeteWaldo lets we meet on real World to debate like Sheikh Ahmad Deedat who is now in high position in the heaven with our HOLY and GREAT and REAL THE LAST PROPHET MUHAMMAD ( SAWS ) Are you afraid from something ? You should not because Jesus is your savior . You are saved from everything here and hereafter . Right ? Then lets we meet face to face how Dr. Anis Sharrosh meet Ahmad Deedat . Are you ready ?

np33123 (3 days ago)

Surah Al-Baqarah (The Cow)
...................62.? Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve .
63. And (O Children of Israel, remember) when We took your covenant and We raised above you the Mount (saying): "Hold fast to that which We have given you, and remember that which is therein so that you may become Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2)..............................

np33123 (3 days ago)

( HERE WE CAN SEE VERY CLEAR ALLAH DID SAY THAT IS HIS EVERLASTING COVENANT HE DID NOT CHANGE HIS MIND AND NEVER COMMAND THE CHRISTIANS NOT TO DO CIRCUMCISION PROPHET MUHAMMAD WAS BORN MIRACULOUSLY CIRCUMCISED ) 17:14 And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant. ( WHY YOU CHRISTIANS WERE TOLD BY POUL NOT TO DO CIRCUMCISION ? ) BECAUSE IN JESUS CHRIST CIRCUMCISION IS NOT IN EFFECT ANY MORE ? WHAT HAPPENED? WITH THE EVERLASTING COVENANT WHICH ALLAH COMMANDED ?

np33123 (3 days ago)

The First Book of Moses, called Genesis :
17:9 And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations. 17:10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. 17:11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. 17:12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed. 17:13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. CONT..........

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2010, 01:39:00 PM »
PeteWaldo (3 days ago)

You see Mohammedan foolishness np? ayamen1 understands that you would be better off plucking out your eyes, and cutting off your hands through which you transgress, than sinning your way to an eternity of torment, yet you claim that Jesus taught that a Christian can

"...DO WHAT EVER YOU WISH AND YOU ARE SAVED!"

That was certainly what your pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, bloody imperialistic conquering, thief phony prophet Mohammed thought, but is that what the bible teaches?

1Cr 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.    

PeteWaldo (3 days ago)

"GO KILL THE MUSLIMS ALLOVER THE WORLD..."

But that is what MUSLIMS have done to non-muslims for the last 1400 years. They are following the example of the ugliest terrorist perhaps in human history. You are ordered to murder, and if you don't, you may not see Mohammed's chicken and wine serving bordello in the sky that he calls heaven.

Sura 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

Surah 9.29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Those are your marching orders my friend not to try to live in peace. If you aren't fighting and hating, you aren't a true Mohammedan. But it is obvious that those marching orders come straight from Satan.

PeteWaldo (3 days ago)

"....lets we meet on real World to debate like Sheikh Ahmad Deedat who is now in high position...."
I have proven that Deedat deceived you with a home made bible verse of his own creation, yet you still believe that lying deceiver is with God, even though he taught the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel. You poor deluded thing. Didn't you ever watch my videos that expose his foolishness?
Please click on the feature video on this page.
Yet his poor deluded bible-ignorant minions clap and smile, even as they march merrily behind him down the path to their destruction. All a person would ever have to do is read the First Epistle of John to see what a foolish liar Deedat was. Didn't you ever even read it? It makes you a liar too my friend.

1John 5:10 He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.

PeteWaldo (3 days ago)

That verse if from the same Epistle that Deedat claimed proved Mohammed was a true prophet! See how foolish he was?! But not nearly as foolish as those who bought into his crap. Here's some more from John's First Epistle

1John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] HE THAT HATH NOT THE SON OF GOD HATH NOT LIFE.

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER:

1John 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth HIM THAT BEGAT loveth HIM also THAT IS BEGOTTEN of him.

PeteWaldo (3 days ago)

"Forum ? O.K.!"
Then come on my friend.

"HERE WE CAN SEE VERY CLEAR ALLAH DID SAY THAT IS HIS EVERLASTING COVENANT..."

That's very true. I'm glad you recognize that the land of Israel is set aside FOREVER for the seed of Isaac. Many Muslims don't recognize that God gave that land to His chosen people the Jews through an everlasting covenant.

Genesis 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an EVERLASTING covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. 8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, ALL THE LAND OF CANAAN, for an EVERLASTING possession; and I will be their God.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=519.0

PeteWaldo (3 days ago)

"WHY YOU CHRISTIANS WERE TOLD BY POUL NOT TO DO CIRCUMCISION ?"

Christians aren't instructed not to be circumcised. What we are shown is that we are not saved through acts of the flesh, that we are not saved through ritual, but rather through a relationship with Jesus Christ, through the spirit.

Rom 2:29 But he [is] a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision [is that] of the heart, in the spirit, [and] not in the letter; whose praise [is] not of men, but of God.

Since Mohammed's is a unique, 7th century religion, that is purely of the flesh, and the OPPOSITE of what is revealed in the Gospel, you can't understand these things of the Spirit of God.

1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

PeteWaldo (3 days ago)

Were you circumcised on your 8th day np? No. So it's irrelevant anyway. Do you observe the Sabbath? No. Yours is on Friday!
Do you see how foolish it is for a Mohammedan to talk about the law, when Mohammedans violate the entirety of the law, and even worse than that follow a pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, bloody imperialistic conquering, thief - which you cannot refute - because this is the way Mohammed is revealed through your own books. Come let's discuss your phony "prophet"

PeteWaldo (3 days ago)

"PROPHET MUHAMMAD WAS BORN MIRACULOUSLY CIRCUMCISED"

Thank you np! Another corker! Mohammedan fables never cease to entertain me!
So then according to you, Mohammed could never be saved, because he? could not be circumcised!

PeteWaldo (3 days ago)

I just investigated your fable a little further. There is no historical record whatsoever of Mohammed being born circumcised. Indeed this would have been big news, but it wasn't, because it never happened.
The most plausible reason for your fable having been created later is to explain why Mohammed never was circumcised.
Some even extend the fable into suggesting that Mohammed was born without an umbilical cord!

Mohammed's phony Quran doesn't even mention circumcision, and it is unnecessary for Muslims to be circumcised.

PeteWaldo (3 days ago)

"There are arguments from the Qur'an which opposes male circumcision, many Qur'an alone followers adhere to this princicple and argue circumcision to be against the Qur'an."

"Imams Ab? ?an?fa, founder of the Hanafi school of Fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence), and Malik ibn Anas maintain that circumcision is a Sunnah Mu'akkadah — not obligatory but highly recommended."

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2010, 01:43:29 PM »
np33123 (3 days ago)

PeteWaldo by trying to make fun with ISLAM you are blind to see what kind of mistakes you are doing by saying all that just read it again and again and may be you will be able to find your mistakes and sayings out of context .

np33123 (3 days ago)

YOU BELIEVE IN MAN WHO IS NOT god AND CAN NOT BE ! YOU WERE TOLD THINGS AT THAT TIME TO UNDERSTAND THE RIGHT PATH AND TO GET RID FROM THE PAGAN RELIGION TO WHICH YOU BELONGED IN THE PAST BUT YOU UNDERSTAND IT WRONG AND FAIL ( I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU THE CHRISTIANS ) ! O.K. THEN CONTINUE TO BELIEVE IN THAT JESUS IS YOUR SAVIOR . BUT HE WAS NOT SAVIOR OF THE JEWS OF THE OLD TESTAMENT BECAUSE THEY WERE SAVED BY THEIR FAITH WITHOUT JESUS 'S SACRIFICE . WHERE IS THE LOGIC ? IF SOMEONE COULD BE SAVED BY THEIR FAITH ONLY THEN WHAT IS THE NEED OF JESUS SACRIFICE ? WHAT DO YOU MEAN DID GOD CHANGED HIS MIND ONE MIND FOR THE JEWS AND ONE MIND FOR THE CHRISTIANS AND ANOTHER MIND FOR? THE MUSLIMS ?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2010, 01:44:14 PM »
 PeteWaldo  (2 days ago)

"WHERE IS THE LOGIC ?"
It isn't about logic. It's about the way God revealed Himself, over 1600 years, to the two groups of mankind. Jews and Gentiles. The new covenant was prophesied during? the old covenant.

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah
33...I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=537.0

You choose to reject that new covenant, that included Gentiles in God's plan for salvation, through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. Worse than that, you reject it for a 7th century murdering, sex crazed, prisoner raping, thief.

PeteWaldo  (2 days ago)

"AND ONE MIND FOR THE CHRISTIANS AND ANOTHER MIND FOR THE MUSLIMS ?"

No my friend. Muslims worship the jealous fallen angel Satan, through his prophet Mohammed. That's why Mohammed's record and life of murder, prisoner rape and theft, were the EXACT OPPOSITE of that revealed through Jesus Christ. You are blinded through the spirit of antichrist.

Jhn 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2010, 01:44:37 PM »
np33123 (2 days ago)

PeteWaldo answer that question please : " Can a real prophet lie for any reason " ?