Author Topic: Chat with j i m  (Read 1866 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Chat with j i m
« on: January 31, 2010, 10:04:44 AM »
 PeteWaldo  (2 hours ago)

It's God Himself that makes Mohammed a liar

1Jo 5:10 He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat with jim1
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 10:05:09 AM »
 j i m1  (35 minutes ago)

you are the liar son of a bitch , i will hang you like your God hangged on the cross .

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat with jim
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 10:06:14 AM »
PeteWaldo (8 minutes ago)

Since Islam is purely of the flesh rather than the Spirit, it's no surprise that you would believe that God would want you to react in a violent fashion. That is, of course, what Mohammed did. That is of Satan. This is because you can't defend Mohammed's words any more than he could.
But those aren't my words I am quoting. One must choose.

1John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] HE THAT HATH NOT THE SON OF GOD HATH NOT LIFE.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM.

PeteWaldo  (9 minutes ago)

My, and look at what an evil liar you are yourself. You decorate your channel page with Deu 21:23, blaspheming Jesus as if the verse were intended to suggest condemnation of an innocent man, that is wrongly crucified.
This while ignoring the very verse before it.

Deu 21:22 And if a man have COMMITTED A SIN WORTHY OF DEATH, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree:

Trading truth for your created lie. You are truly Satan's spawn doing an excellent job of following the father of lies.
Jesus was free of sin. The opposite of what the verse that you blaspheme God with is discussing.

PeteWaldo (4 seconds ago)

"...i will hang you like your God hangged on the cross ."

That is, of course, what Mohammedans have done to Christians for the last 1400 years, and unto today in Mohammedan parts of Africa. Particularly to Christian pastors. Perfectly in character for Satan's followers.