Author Topic: Mohammed's Death  (Read 2577 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Mohammed's Death
« on: February 02, 2010, 07:02:10 AM »
http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Circumstances_surrounding_Muhammad's_death

"Many Muslims are not only unaware of their prophet's life, but also of his death in 632 AD and the circumstances surrounding it.

==The Death of Muhammad!!!!!!!!!!!

He was Poisoned by a Jewess

Muhammad was poisoned by a Jewish woman, following the conquest of Khaibar, where he took Safiyah as a wife, and ordered the torture and beheading of her husband Kinana, the chief of the Jews at Khaibar.
Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle.
Sahih Bukhari 3:47:786

....Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713

It was no secret among the wives, that Aisha (the child bride) was Muhammad's favorite, and he made this abundantly clear as death approached.

Narrated 'Aisha: that during his fatal ailment, Allah's Apostle, used to ask his wives, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished....
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:144

....He came out with the help of two men and his legs were dragging on the ground. He was between Al-Abbas and another man [Ali Ibn Abi Talib]."....
Sahih Bukhari 1:11:634

And Died in the Arms of Aisha

Even from his death-bed, Muhammad was issuing orders and cursing Christians and Jews.

....Then he [Muhammad] ordered them to do three things. He said, "Turn the pagans out of the 'Arabian Peninsula; respect and give gifts to the foreign delegations as you have seen me dealing with them." (Said bin Jubair, the sub-narrator said that Ibn Abbas kept quiet as rewards the third order, or he said, "I forgot it.")
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:716

Narrated 'Aisha and Ibn 'Abbas: On his death-bed Allah's Apostle put a sheet over his-face and when he felt hot, he would remove it from his face. When in that state (of putting and removing the sheet) he said, "May Allah's Curse be on the Jews and the Christians for they build places of worship at the graves of their prophets." (By that) he intended to warn (the Muslim) from what they (i.e. Jews and Christians) had done.
Sahih Bukhari 4:56:660

On the 8th of June, 632 AD Aisha watched Muhammad finally die, slumped on her bosom.
Narrated Aisha:....In front of him there was a jug or a tin, (The sub-narrator, 'Umar is in doubt as to which was right) containing water. He started dipping his hand in the water and rubbing his face with it, he said, "None has the right to be worshipped except Allah. Death has its agonies." He then lifted his hands (towards the sky) and started saying, "With the highest companion," till he expired and his hand dropped down.
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:730

....'Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.

Post-Mortem Erections

A Post-mortem erection (technically a priapism- a medical condition in which the erect sexual organ does not return to its flaccid state within four hours[1]) has been observed in the corpses of human males.[2] Interestingly, it has also been witnessed in the animal kingdom. Possibly the most famous occurrence being in the Berezovka Mammoth,[3] discovered in 1900. While it is usually observed in victims of hangings, it can also be found in victims of violent deaths by poisoning, fatal gunshot wounds to the brain, or a stroke or other brain embolisms. And it can also be caused by decomposition.[4]

The Aftermath

Muhammad and his Eternal Erection

Abu al-Fida (1273 1331 AD) was a Muslim geographer and historian, and according to Edward Gibbon's (1723 - 1794 AD) "The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.":
Sibi robur ad generationem, quantum triginta viri habent, inesse jactaret; ita ut unic� hor� posset undecim feminis satisfacere, ut ex Arabum libris refert Stus Petrus Paschasius, c. 2 (Maracci, Prodromus Alcoran, p. iv. p. 55. See likewise Observations de Belon, l. iii. c. 10, fol. 179, recto). Al Jannabi (Gagmer, tom. iii. p. 487) records his own testimony that he surpassed all men in conjugal vigour; and Abulfeda mentions the exclamation of Ali, who washed his body after his death, O propheta, certe penis tuus c�lum versus erectus est (in Vit. Mohammed. p. 140).
Edward Gibbon's "The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" Vol. 9 - Footnote 175

In English, Ali ibn Abi ?alib, the fourth rightly guided Caliph of Islam (and also Muhammad's son-in-law and cousin) had exclaimed upon seeing Muhammad's lifeless corpse: "O prophet, thy penis is erect unto the sky!"

Unsurprisingly, this is one "miracle of Islam" that you will not find proudly displayed or posted in the many Islamic dawah (preaching) websites or forums.

Umar ibn al-Khattab, the second rightly guided Caliph of Islam, initially refused to believe Muhammad had died, and who could blame him when the prophet displayed such strong signs of life?

The Attempted Cover-up

Muhammad was washed ready for burial, but unlike others, he was washed with his cloths remaining on his body.[5] Once cleaned, they attempted to cover him with triple shrouds, possibly indicating an embarrassing bulge which they then tried to even-out with extra layers of clothings. The last thing they would have desired was for all to know that their prophet remained erect unto his death, and beyond.

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) was shrouded in three garments made in Najran: two garments and one shirt in which he died.
Abu Dawud 20:3147

Apparently, their efforts were futile. Neither the excessive layers of clothing nor the reported delay in burial helped the situation, and he was buried quietly in the house in which he died, near the Mosque of the Prophet in Medina.

Conclusion

One wonders; if Muhammad was the last prophet of Allah, who according to Islamic beliefs is the creator of the world, how hard (no pun intended) would it have been for this creator to have prevented Muhammad from being poisoned and his penis becoming erect at the time of his death? Did the last prophet of Allah, the pinnacle (npi) of humanity, not deserve a respectful death?

Muslim response

Muslims claim that:
The same could be said for anybody the victim of murder.They use the example that, "Jesus was crucified. Many believe he was the Son of God and he was killed horribly by asphyxiation and acidosis, or the spear, whatever you want to believe. Martyrs for all religions often die very bad deaths (being stoned, burned alive, purification by pain, etc.). Does it matter if it was a Jew that poisoned Muhammad (if such a thing really happened)? Wouldn't it have been equally tragic if a Muslim or a Christian or a Buddhist or a Hindi poisoned him instead?"

Mujaheed

• View Profile
Re: Mohammed's Death
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 11:05:22 AM »
http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Circumstances_surrounding_Muhammad's_death

"Many Muslims are not only unaware of their prophet's life, but also of his death in 632 AD and the circumstances surrounding it.

==The Death of Muhammad!!!!!!!!!!!

He was Poisoned by a Jewess

Muhammad was poisoned by a Jewish woman, following the conquest of Khaibar, where he took Safiyah as a wife, and ordered the torture and beheading of her husband Kinana, the chief of the Jews at Khaibar.
Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle.
Sahih Bukhari 3:47:786

....Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713

It was no secret among the wives, that Aisha (the child bride) was Muhammad's favorite, and he made this abundantly clear as death approached.

Narrated 'Aisha: that during his fatal ailment, Allah's Apostle, used to ask his wives, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished....

....He came out with the help of two men and his legs were dragging on the ground. He was between Al-Abbas and another man [Ali Ibn Abi Talib]."....
Sahih Bukhari 1:11:634

And Died in the Arms of Aisha

Even from his death-bed, Muhammad was issuing orders and cursing Christians and Jews.

....Then he [Muhammad] ordered them to do three things. He said, "Turn the pagans out of the 'Arabian Peninsula; respect and give gifts to the foreign delegations as you have seen me dealing with them." (Said bin Jubair, the sub-narrator said that Ibn Abbas kept quiet as rewards the third order, or he said, "I forgot it.")
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:716

Narrated 'Aisha and Ibn 'Abbas: On his death-bed Allah's Apostle put a sheet over his-face and when he felt hot, he would remove it from his face. When in that state (of putting and removing the sheet) he said, "May Allah's Curse be on the Jews and the Christians for they build places of worship at the graves of their prophets." (By that) he intended to warn (the Muslim) from what they (i.e. Jews and Christians) had done.
Sahih Bukhari 4:56:660

On the 8th of June, 632 AD Aisha watched Muhammad finally die, slumped on her bosom.
Narrated Aisha:....In front of him there was a jug or a tin, (The sub-narrator, 'Umar is in doubt as to which was right) containing water. He started dipping his hand in the water and rubbing his face with it, he said, "None has the right to be worshipped except Allah. Death has its agonies." He then lifted his hands (towards the sky) and started saying, "With the highest companion," till he expired and his hand dropped down.
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:730

....'Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.

Post-Mortem Erections

A Post-mortem erection (technically a priapism- a medical condition in which the erect sexual organ does not return to its flaccid state within four hours[1]) has been observed in the corpses of human males.[2] Interestingly, it has also been witnessed in the animal kingdom. Possibly the most famous occurrence being in the Berezovka Mammoth,[3] discovered in 1900. While it is usually observed in victims of hangings, it can also be found in victims of violent deaths by poisoning, fatal gunshot wounds to the brain, or a stroke or other brain embolisms. And it can also be caused by decomposition.[4]

The Aftermath

Muhammad and his Eternal Erection

Abu al-Fida (1273 1331 AD) was a Muslim geographer and historian, and according to Edward Gibbon's (1723 - 1794 AD) "The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.":
Sibi robur ad generationem, quantum triginta viri habent, inesse jactaret; ita ut unic� hor� posset undecim feminis satisfacere, ut ex Arabum libris refert Stus Petrus Paschasius, c. 2 (Maracci, Prodromus Alcoran, p. iv. p. 55. See likewise Observations de Belon, l. iii. c. 10, fol. 179, recto). Al Jannabi (Gagmer, tom. iii. p. 487) records his own testimony that he surpassed all men in conjugal vigour; and Abulfeda mentions the exclamation of Ali, who washed his body after his death, O propheta, certe penis tuus c�lum versus erectus est (in Vit. Mohammed. p. 140).
Edward Gibbon's "The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" Vol. 9 - Footnote 175

In English, Ali ibn Abi ?alib, the fourth rightly guided Caliph of Islam (and also Muhammad's son-in-law and cousin) had exclaimed upon seeing Muhammad's lifeless corpse: "O prophet, thy penis is erect unto the sky!"

Unsurprisingly, this is one "miracle of Islam" that you will not find proudly displayed or posted in the many Islamic dawah (preaching) websites or forums.

Umar ibn al-Khattab, the second rightly guided Caliph of Islam, initially refused to believe Muhammad had died, and who could blame him when the prophet displayed such strong signs of life?

The Attempted Cover-up

Muhammad was washed ready for burial, but unlike others, he was washed with his cloths remaining on his body.[5] Once cleaned, they attempted to cover him with triple shrouds, possibly indicating an embarrassing bulge which they then tried to even-out with extra layers of clothings. The last thing they would have desired was for all to know that their prophet remained erect unto his death, and beyond.

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) was shrouded in three garments made in Najran: two garments and one shirt in which he died.
Abu Dawud 20:3147

Apparently, their efforts were futile. Neither the excessive layers of clothing nor the reported delay in burial helped the situation, and he was buried quietly in the house in which he died, near the Mosque of the Prophet in Medina.

Conclusion

One wonders; if Muhammad was the last prophet of Allah, who according to Islamic beliefs is the creator of the world, how hard (no pun intended) would it have been for this creator to have prevented Muhammad from being poisoned and his penis becoming erect at the time of his death? Did the last prophet of Allah, the pinnacle (npi) of humanity, not deserve a respectful death?

Muslim response

Muslims claim that:
The same could be said for anybody the victim of murder.They use the example that, "Jesus was crucified. Many believe he was the Son of God and he was killed horribly by asphyxiation and acidosis, or the spear, whatever you want to believe. Martyrs for all religions often die very bad deaths (being stoned, burned alive, purification by pain, etc.). Does it matter if it was a Jew that poisoned Muhammad (if such a thing really happened)? Wouldn't it have been equally tragic if a Muslim or a Christian or a Buddhist or a Hindi poisoned him instead?"

WHAT IS YOUR POINT?
TO SHOW THAT MUHAMMAD WAS A HUMAN BEING? I AM GLAD HE IS HUMAN, FROM AMONGST US THAT SHOWS THAT THE HEIGHTS OF MORALITY AND SPIRITUALITY BELONGS TO THE GOD (ALLAH) and no-one is immune to the natural Law of ALLAH even the Prophet of ALLAH. ALLAH leaves you in this world to your own devices, you decide if you want to be guided or not when truth comes, you made a concious decison to believe that which you believe and closed your heart to devine guidance as is evident from the negative topics you choose to discuss

The vileness of your language, the cunning approach and blatant rudeness is evident in all your posts

YOU DISCUSS NOTHING AND IF YOUR BELIEFS ARE TURNING YOU INTO A DISGUSTING OLD MAN THEN I PRAY THAT YOU SEE THE LIGHT,

DONT DO THIS TO YOURSELF, YOU ARE UNWILLING TO DISCUSS SCRIPTURE< LIKE SATAN YOU WILL ONLY MENTION BAD EVENTS AND TWIST REALITY INTO VILE THEORIES> THIS IS NOT THE RELIGION OF THE PROPHETS>

WHERE IS YOUR LOVE? HIDDEN IN DECEIPT?

THIS VERSION OF THE PROPHETS DEATH IS ACCEPTABLE < YOU QUESTIONING THE WILL OF GOD IS VERY UNACCEPTABLE> YOU TAKE WHAT YOU WANT AND YOU REJECT THAT WHICH YOU DONT LIKE

I PRAY TO ALLAH TO GUIDE US TO THE STRAIGHT PATH, THE PATH OF THOSE UPON WHOM HE HAS BESTOWED HIS FAVOUR< NOT THE ONES THAT HAVE GONE ASTRAY NOR THOSE THAT INCUR HIS WRATH

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 11:14:50 AM »
WHAT IS YOUR POINT?
TO SHOW THAT MUHAMMAD WAS A HUMAN BEING?

To show that your beloved prophet, after having sent thousands to their deaths to advance his self-serving cult, died in a whimper in bed through the effects of a prior poisoning.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=949.0

To show that he died as he lived.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I744B-noqnM

http://www.inthenameofallah.org/

....and no-one is immune to the natural Law...

No one is immune from the "natural law" of poisoning?

THIS VERSION OF THE PROPHETS DEATH IS ACCEPTABLE

That's an unusual admission considering most Muslims I have encountered that want to deny that Mohammed was poisoned. Some even declaring it a miracle that he didn't die of the poisoning!

MTLbobiras

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 04:52:20 PM »
"WHAT IS YOUR POINT?
TO SHOW THAT MUHAMMAD WAS A HUMAN BEING? I AM GLAD HE IS HUMAN, FROM AMONGST US THAT SHOWS THAT THE HEIGHTS OF MORALITY AND SPIRITUALITY BELONGS TO THE GOD (ALLAH) and no-one is immune to the natural Law of ALLAH even the Prophet of ALLAH. ALLAH leaves you in this world to your own devices, you decide if you want to be guided or not when truth comes, you made a concious decison to believe that which you believe and closed your heart to devine guidance as is evident from the negative topics you choose to discuss

The vileness of your language, the cunning approach and blatant rudeness is evident in all your posts

YOU DISCUSS NOTHING AND IF YOUR BELIEFS ARE TURNING YOU INTO A DISGUSTING OLD MAN THEN I PRAY THAT YOU SEE THE LIGHT,

DONT DO THIS TO YOURSELF, YOU ARE UNWILLING TO DISCUSS SCRIPTURE< LIKE SATAN YOU WILL ONLY MENTION BAD EVENTS AND TWIST REALITY INTO VILE THEORIES> THIS IS NOT THE RELIGION OF THE PROPHETS>

WHERE IS YOUR LOVE? HIDDEN IN DECEIPT?

THIS VERSION OF THE PROPHETS DEATH IS ACCEPTABLE < YOU QUESTIONING THE WILL OF GOD IS VERY UNACCEPTABLE> YOU TAKE WHAT YOU WANT AND YOU REJECT THAT WHICH YOU DONT LIKE

I PRAY TO ALLAH TO GUIDE US TO THE STRAIGHT PATH, THE PATH OF THOSE UPON WHOM HE HAS BESTOWED HIS FAVOUR< NOT THE ONES THAT HAVE GONE ASTRAY NOR THOSE THAT INCUR HIS WRATH"

Mujaheed, how do you believe mohmmend died? Do you only accept what is written in the quran when it comes time, to analyze the death of Mohammed, as peter outlined, many muslims use a double standard, and will say that they only accept the quran, and Mohammed never died of poisoning as written in your Hadith! So I would appreciate your own direct answer please.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 05:07:43 PM »
Hey bro, I had to send Muj on a 2 week vacation because he continues to refuse to engage in an exchange and respond to responses to his posts.
By the way I sent you a PM but thought you might not look for it being a relatively new forum member.
If you want to practice quoting I created a thread for you to practice on.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=39.0

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 08:08:41 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6st_tFj6ouM#!

DID THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD DIE AT AGE 63? (not a bad age for the time?)
DID HE DIE IN THE ARMS OF HIS BELOVED? ( not a bad way to die is it? compared to being hung in the worst form for a Jew)
WAS HE SURROUNDED BY CLOSE COMPANIONS? (Who was your Jesus surrounded by?
WAS THE JEWISH WOMAN PRESENT? (The enemies of Muhammad were not even in the City of Madina at the time.

What other levels of evil are you able to stoop to?

HOPE MY QUESTIONS ANSWERS YOUR ABSURDITIES

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2012, 08:36:28 AM »

DID HE DIE IN THE ARMS OF HIS BELOVED? ( not a bad way to die is it? compared to being hung in the worst form for a Jew)
WAS THE JEWISH WOMAN PRESENT? (The enemies of Muhammad were not even in the City of Madina at the time.

Did Muhammad die of poisoning or not? Is his corpse still rotting in its grave or not?
Tell me Muj, are Muslims expecting Muhammad to come back to earth?

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2012, 04:50:29 AM »

Did Muhammad die of poisoning or not? Is his corpse still rotting in its grave or not?

Firstly to refute this claim I would like to state a verse of Bible. Whether or not Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him died from a poison, this still would not prove your theory, because the Jews in general are responsible for killing Prophets:

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!" (From the KJV Bible, Matthew 23:37)

Jesus himself recognized that the Jews kill the Prophets. So even if we were to assume that Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was killed through poisoning by the Jews, this still would not nullify Islam, nor prove it to be a false religion from Christian point of view.

Muhammad was served with poision on 629AD and he died in 632AD.
Moreover, We can see that

1. Muhammd (pbuh) died after three years after tasting the poison while his companion Bishr died immediately after eating the posion, so the false claim of chrisitan die here directly, If not why Muhammad survived for four years after tasting the poision?

Once the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) was given food mixed with poison to eat. He who ate it first expired, but the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) lived for four years even after taking that food.

NO THERE IS NO EXPECTATION FOR THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PEACE BE UPON HIM) TO COME BACK TO EARTH
WE ARE WAITING FOR NABI EESA (PEACE BE UPON HIM) TO COME SLAY THE DAJJAL AND REFUTE THE FALSE CLAIMS MADE AGAINST HIM AND CONFIRM THAT HE IS A PROPHET OF GOD>

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2012, 06:41:32 AM »

Firstly to refute this claim I would like to state a verse of Bible. Whether or not Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him died from a poison, this still would not prove your theory, because the Jews in general are responsible for killing Prophets:

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!" (From the KJV Bible, Matthew 23:37)

Jesus himself recognized that the Jews kill the Prophets.

I obviously didn't mean to indicate that prophets didn't get killed. Christ was crucified and all of the New Testament prophets were martyred - besides John. By stoning, beheading, crucifixion, and they even tried to boil John in oil, but he was untouched by it. He's the only one that died of natural causes.
Muhammad died more in a whimper.

Here are accounts of how they were murdered:
http://www.homecomers.org/mirror/martyrs010.htm#67
Indeed Christians have been martyred throughout the Christian era, with 105,000 to 180,000 martyred around the world, every year, mostly by the hand of Muhammad's followers.

What you indicated is Muhammad died the same as you or I would like to die. This after sending thousands to their deaths through imperialistic conquest, so that Muhammad could rape their women and steal 1/5 of their property. Those poor duped souls actually believing that for conquering and murdering others, they are offered virgins to rape, in the sex, wine and gold and crystal laden "paradise", of Muhammad's fertile and overactive imagination.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=264.0

But that isn't where imperialistic murdering thieves go, Muj. Muhammad's "paradise" is purely of the flesh, just as Muhammad and his boys were purely of the flesh:

Romans 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, [are they] all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.   8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these [are] not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2511.0

Muj, do you really believe "paradise" is a chicken and wine serving bordello?
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=264.0

So even if we were to assume that Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was killed through poisoning by the Jews, .......

Unless Bukhari lied about Aisha in the OP Muhammad was killed, eventually, by the light poisoning.

........ this still would not nullify Islam, nor prove it to be a false religion from Christian point of view.

That's right. What makes Islam false is that Muhammad proclaimed the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel, and Islam is ANTICHRIST.

Muhammad was served with poision on 629AD and he died in 632AD.
Moreover, We can see that

1. Muhammd (pbuh) died after three years after tasting the poison while his companion Bishr died immediately after eating the posion, so the false claim of chrisitan die here directly, If not why Muhammad survived for four years after tasting the poision?

Once the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) was given food mixed with poison to eat. He who ate it first expired, but the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) lived for four years even after taking that food.

That's right Muhammad spit it out when he saw the other guy croak. So he only got poisoned enough to ruin some organs and it took him a few years to succumb to the poison.

NO THERE IS NO EXPECTATION FOR THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PEACE BE UPON HIM) TO COME BACK TO EARTH

That's right. His corpse still rots in its grave. And even though you believe Jesus is coming back, and that He was uniquely conceived by, and born of, a virgin by the express will of God, and was THE ONLY Messiah, and was lifted physically to heaven, and was sinless, Muhammad didn't allow you to make a distinction between Jesus - the WHOLE SUBJECT of the bible - and sinful Muhammad, who himself admitted that he didn't know if he was going to heaven or hell. A mass murdering, female prisoner abusing, child doing, self-admitted terrorist and thief who proclaimed the exact opposite of the Gospel and blasphemed the Son of God.

WE ARE WAITING FOR NABI EESA (PEACE BE UPON HIM) TO COME SLAY THE DAJJAL AND REFUTE THE FALSE CLAIMS MADE AGAINST HIM ......

Like the claim of the Ebionite Gnostics that he wasn't crucified, that Muhammad got from his wife Khadijah's cousin Waraqa, that was an Ebionite occult priest.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2749.0

...... AND CONFIRM THAT HE IS A PROPHET OF GOD>

You don't seem to get this part. If Muhammad was A prophet of God, then he was THE ONLY prophet of God and ALL of the prophets and witnesses of YHWH as revealed in His 1600 year record were false prophets. Including Jesus Himself.

Matthew 20:17 And Jesus going up to Jerusalem took the twelve disciples apart in the way, and said unto them, 18 Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the scribes, and they shall condemn him to death, 19 And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify [him]: and the third day he shall rise again.

I put together two web pages yesterday to help you see this better.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/isaiah_53.htm
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/psalms_22.htm

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2012, 07:27:40 AM »

Here are accounts of how they were murdered:
http://www.homecomers.org/mirror/martyrs010.htm
Indeed Christians have been martyred throughout the Christian era, with 105,000 to 180,000 martyred around the world, every year, mostly by the hand of Muhammad's followers.

What you indicated is Muhammad died the same as you or I would like to die. This after sending thousands to their deaths through imperialistic conquest, so that Muhammad could rape their women and steal 1/5 of their property. Those poor duped souls actually believing that for conquering and murdering others, they are offered virgins to rape, in the sex, wine and gold and crystal laden "paradise", of Muhammad's fertile and overactive imagination. But that isn't where imperialistic murderers go, Muj. Muhammad's "paradise" is purely of the flesh, just as Muhammad and his boys were purely of the flesh:

WE ARE WAITING FOR NABI EESA (PEACE BE UPON HIM) TO COME SLAY THE DAJJAL AND REFUTE THE FALSE CLAIMS MADE AGAINST HIM ......

Like the claim of the Ebionite Gnostics that he wasn't crucified, that Muhammad got from his wife Khadijah's cousin Waraqa, that was an Ebionite occult priest.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2749.0

...... AND CONFIRM THAT HE IS A PROPHET OF GOD>

You don't seem to get this part. If Muhammad was A prophet of God, then he was THE ONLY prophet of God and ALL of the prophets and witnesses of YHWH as revealed in His 1600 year record were false prophets. Including Jesus Himself.

Matthew 20:17 And Jesus going up to Jerusalem took the twelve disciples apart in the way, and said unto them, 18 Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the scribes, and they shall condemn him to death, 19 And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify [him]: and the third day he shall rise again.

I put together two web pages yesterday to help you see this better.

ONE MAN a messenger was Selected from amongst mankind (HELPED BY GOD) TO CORRECT THE INCORRECT AND DISTORTED VIEW OF GOD ALMIGHTY, THE PROPHETS AND MESSENGERS OF GOD. to dny the false claims made against the prophets of GOD who are all MUSLIM
ALL THE PROPHETS ARE MUSLIM, NONE OF THEM CALLED HIMSELF A CHRISTIAN OR USED THE GREEK TERM CHRISTOS OR CORPUS CHRISTI IN THEIR WORSHIP OF GOD, They did not say that they the religion of their forefathers had a name other than peace. it is the priests and Politicians wanting to exact control and exploitation of the masses that gave the rise to various beliefs.

ALL THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO IS GIVE AN OBVIOUSLY FLAWED REALITY (OPINION OF GREEKS AND ROMANS) OF WHO AND WHAT THE PROPHETS WERE CREDIBIlITY:

YOUR VERSION AND THE VERSION OF THE GREEKS AND ROMANS IS THE ONE THAT IS FLAWED
YOUR VERSION AND ACCOUNT OF THE PROPHETS AND YOUR FOCUS OF THEIR CENTRAL MESSAGE IS LOST IN THE TRINTARIAN VERSION OF A NEW RELIGION:

ALL THE PROPHETS ARE MUSLIM, NONE OF THEM CALLED HIMSELF A CHRISTIAN OR USED THE GREEK TERM CHRISTOS OR CORPUS CHRISTI IN THEIR WORSHIP OF GOD, None of them Spoke in the name of anyone except GOD Almighty.

JUST LIKE GOD DID NOT SEND JUDAISM TO THE WORLD OR ANY OTHER ISM BORNE OUT THE ARROGANCE OF RULING PARTIES OR WISE OLD MEN MAKING JUDGEMENTS AND JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS AS TO THE MEANING OF GOD"S WORDS< DISTORTING THE TRUTH<

MUHAMMAD IS NOT THE OPPOSITE OF THE PROPHETS YOU AND YOUR NEW RELIGION IS THE OPPOSITE OF GOD>

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2012, 02:16:38 PM »
ONE MAN a messenger was Selected from amongst mankind (HELPED BY GOD) TO CORRECT THE INCORRECT AND DISTORTED VIEW OF GOD ALMIGHTY, THE PROPHETS AND MESSENGERS OF GOD. to dny the false claims made against the prophets of GOD who are all MUSLIM

But the false prophet Muhammad proclaimed the exact opposite of the whole subject of the Gospel as revealed through all of the prophets and witnesses of the one true God of the scriptures of the Jews and Christians.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3387.msg14218#msg14218
I hope you visited the links regarding Old Testament prophecy of our Messiah.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2012, 02:26:30 AM »
I'm going to lock this thread temporarily so that you can focus on the questions I have asked repeatedly over the last two weeks. Our time is being wasted with redundant posts. Please do not post in any other threads until we cover this subject. Then we will go back and work one thread at a time.
The questions were posed at this link:

http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3344.msg14245#msg14245