Author Topic: Muhammad's Unholy Trinity With Muhammad as the Intercessor for all Mankind  (Read 3570 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
It is rare that I add a topic to this forum section, for fear of obscuring more important threads by watering this section down, but I discovered something very stunning this morning when I was working on a section of the home page of the new website.
I did a term search in the hadith for - booty - looking for the one in which Muhammad's boys said something like "Ah the booty!" as they watched women running from them with ankle bracelets, which of course represented a double booty prize. However a few hadiths into that search I discovered an amazing thing. A stunner of a smoking gun. Muhammad's followers are "trinitarians"! I'll copy and past the section from the website, as it stands currently, for the benefit of Muslim read-only participants:

http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/#the_trinity
The Trinity

While the term "trinity" does not exist in scripture, here's a verse that conveniently describes it:

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

The Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit are what are referred to as the "trinity". As further clarified and confirmed by the many hundreds of verses that proclaim the Father, His Son and the Spirit. Both Jews and Christians believe that God has a Spirit, and while Muhammad and his followers vehemently reject the trinity, Muhammad indicated that his own "Allah" also has a spirit:

Surah 32.9: But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give!

Exodus 31:3 And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,

Surah 15.29: "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."

Thus Muhammad's followers already believe in two parts of the "trinity" - God and His Spirit - which, by the same measure they apply to Christians, would make Muhammad's followers polytheistic hypocrites!

There is only one mediator:

1Ti 2:5 For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

All judgment is committed unto the very Son of God that Muhammad blasphemed:

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/#intercession
Intercession

Jesus is the intercessor for all mankind, just as was prophesied in the Old Testament:

Isaiah 53:12 .....because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Confirmed in the New Testament:

Hebrews 7:24 But this [man], because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.    25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Yet Muhammad claimed that he was "given the right of intercession" - right after excusing away his theft of the property of others, and enslaving them, as "booty":

From what is considered to be Islam's most divinely inspired hadith collection, second only to the Quran itself: Bukhari B7, #331 Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: the Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me. 1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey. 2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due. 3. the booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me. 4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection). 5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.

Sahih Muslim B30, #5655: Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: I shall be pre-eminent arriongst the descendants of Adam on the Day of Resurrection and I will be the first intercessor and the first whose intercession will be accepted (by Allah).

Thus Muhammad completed a description of his parallel, but blasphemous and unholy, trinity. Being composed of Muhammad's "Allah", and Muhammad's "Allah's" spirit (which is the spirit of antichrist), and "Allah's" intercessor, Muhammad.

http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/#which_trinity
Which Trinity?

Which "trinity" does your eternal life depend on? That of the one true God of love of the Jews and Christians as He revealed Himself through ALL of His prophets and witnesses in His 1600 year record of revelation to mankind, that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years. A record that is well supported by history, archaeology and fulfilled prophecy, that is consistent with the physical geography, and can even be confirmed mathematically.

1John 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

Or does your eternal life depend on a violent, imperialistic, murderous, anti-religion of a scripture-contrary, history-devoid, archaeology-bankrupt, reality-rejecting, geographically-impossible Islamic so-called "tradition", that masquerades as thousands of years of pre-Muhammad history, yet was all created and put to the pen in the 7th to 10th centuries AD without reference to any actual historical record that preceded the 6th century AD. With a carnal tradition of engaging in thinly veneered Arabian pagan moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worship rituals, that also requires prostrating toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in their Kaaba five times a day, while praying in the "vain repetitions as the heathen do" in the names of the Arabian pagan deity "Allah" and his "messenger" Muhammad. Where might one expect the opposite of the scriptures to send them, other than to where those same scriptures may well indicate?

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

[edit add 9-18-13]Muhammad's followers must reject the blood of the sacrifice of the sinless Messiah - the one mediator, the spotless Passover  Lamb of God, the intercessor for all who have faith in His shed blood - even while they believe that the first drop of blood shed by the average sinful Muslim "martyr"-murderer, qualifies him to make intercession for seventy of his family members.
From many Islamic sites, including Islam Today: "In the hadîth, the Prophet (peace be upon him) says: “The martyr can intercede for seventy members of his family.”
So Muhammad's followers even believe in the concept of intercession, and atonement for sin through shed blood, while they blaspheme the sacrifice of the Lamb of God on the cross.

Which intercessor does your eternity depend on? The sinless Messiah, the intercessor for all mankind that was prophesied in the old covenant, and fulfilled in the new covenant? Or Muhammad whose sinful nature is revealed through Islam's own books? Or some random suicidal murderer who blew himself up among innocent people? Or some like those so-called "martyrs" of Muhammad's day, who were inadvertently killed while engaged in the act of slaughtering innocents, through imperialistic conquest.[end edit]

[edit add 12-22-13
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/the_trinity.htm#which_trinity_for_eternity

Which Trinity For Eternity? (URL)

God gave us all the free will to choose between right and wrong, good and evil, and reality and fantasy, so how we spend our eternal life depends on the choices we make in this life. Those choices in turn, are arrived at through a love of truth, or absence thereof. Which "trinity" does your eternal life depend on? That of the one true God of love of the Jews and Christians as He revealed Himself manifest in person and through His Spirit, to ALL of His prophets and witnesses of His 1600 year record of revelation to mankind, that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years, with our sinless Messiah as intercessor? A record that is well supported by history, archaeology and fulfilled prophecy, that is consistent with matter of fact physical geography, and can even be confirmed mathematically.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Or does your eternal life depend on an imitation trinity with Muhammad's alter-ego "Allah" as a terrorist, that inspired a cruel, violent, imperialistic, mass-murdering, child violating, counter-"messenger" of an anti-religion, in Muhammad's "Allah's" spirit of antichrist, with Muhammad as the self-proclaimed intercessor?
A scripture-contrary, counter-religion with a pre-Muhammad history-devoid, archaeology-absent, reality-rejecting, geographically-impossible so-called "tradition", that masquerades as thousands of years of pre-Muhammad history, yet was all created and put to the pen in the 7th to 10th centuries AD without reference to any actual historical record that preceded the 6th century AD. A counter-YHWH anti-religion with a carnal tradition of prostrating toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol and Kaaba in Mecca five times a day - located 1200 kilometers away from the Holy Land of the prophets and patriarchs - while praying in the "vain repetitions as the heathen do", in the names of the Arabian pagan deity "Allah" and his "messenger" Muhammad. Even compelled to perform adopted, adapted and thinly veneered pagan Arabian moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worship rituals.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
This is the hadith I had been searching for regarding Muhammad's reprobates:
http://sunnahonline.com/ilm/ibaanah/vol2_h.htm

Al-Barâ’ ibn ’Âzib radiallâhu ’anhu said:
“We encountered the pagans on that day [of Uhud] and the Prophet sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam positioned a group of archers and appointed ’Abdullâh ibn Jubair to be in command of them and said: “Do not leave this position, if you should see us conquer them, do not leave this position; and if you should see them conquer us, then do not come to our aid.” However, when we met the enemy they fled on their heels, until I saw their women running towards the mountain, lifting their dresses from their legs, thus exposing their ankle-bracelets. Some people started saying: The booty, the booty! So ’Abdullâh ibn Jubair said: The Prophet sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam has taken a promise from me not to abandon this position. However, his companions refused to stay. So when they refused, Allâh confused them, such that they did not know where to go; due to which they then suffered seventy deaths ... ”[6]

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Here's the pile-on blasphemy from thee hadith creators that lived hundreds of years after Muhammad.
http://islamicislamic.com/mohammad_intercessions.htm