Author Topic: What is the Ka'aba?  (Read 2983 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
What is the Ka'aba?
« on: February 17, 2010, 08:22:41 AM »
What is the Ka'ba? Part 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qdxWT_slTs

"It is an astounding fact that in the Quran the name of Mecca is never mentioned, while in the Bible the name of Jerusalem is mentioned 667 times."

More on the Ka'aba and black stone

The black stone turned black because it was fingered by a menstruating woman Tabari 5:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpl4Q7Ul_wo

More on the black stone.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1050.0

Perhaps understandable of 7th century desert dwelling illiterates, but it seems surprising that 21st century men would bow down to the sole surviving pagan rock god idol in the Ka'aba doesn't it? Let alone do it 5 times a day, and then go march around and around it, even rubbing on it and kissing it, like Mohammed did.
I'm certainly glad that my God is omnipresent.

Matthew 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: What is the Ka'aba?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 03:01:50 PM »
Chapter 2 section 6 http://www.venusproject.com/prophet_of_doom/chapter2.html

As we continue the story of the Islamic Adam, pay attention to three things. First, the details: megalomaniacs are so full of themselves they get carried away. They present their preposterous notions as if they were divinely inspired. Second, the worst part of lying is remembering what you said. Most everything Muhammad reveals contradicts something he has or will profess. Third, each tradition invariably devolves into making Muhammad seem prophetic, or Mecca, its Ka'aba, and ritual, seem divine.
    Tabari I:294 When Allah saw the nakedness of Adam and Eve, He commanded Adam to slaughter a ram from the eight couple of small cattle He had sent down from Paradise. Adam took its wool, and Eve spun it. He and Eve wove it. Adam made a coat for himself, and a shift and veil for Eve. They put on that clothing. Then Allah revealed to Adam, "I have a sacred territory around my Throne. Go and build a House for Me there." This time the clothes weren't provided by Allah, nor made of leaves. And to spin and weave wool, one needs a spinning wheel and a loom. Did Eve invent these? And speaking of Eve; in true Islamic fashion we are led to believe she was made to wear a veil. Adam made it for her even though they were the only humans on earth. Who was she hiding her face from?
    Adam said, "Lord, how could I build a house? I do not have the strength, and I do not know how. [Eve knows how to build a spinning wheel and loom from scratch, yet Adam can't pile rocks. And Muslims say that god made women stupid.] So Allah chose an angel to assist him and he went with him to Mecca." Angels, we've been told, were not as smart as Adam. Now they are tour guides and contractors.
    Tabari I:294 Adam built the House with materials from five mountains: Mount Sinai, the Mount of Olives, Mount Lebanon, and al-Judi. He constructed its foundations with materials from Mount Hira near Mecca. When he was finished with its construction the angel went out with him to Arafat. He showed him all the rites connected with the pilgrimage that people perform today. Then he went with him to Mecca and Adam circumambulated the House for a week. Returning to the land of India, he died upon Mount Nudh. I'd bet my life that if archeologists examined the stones of the Ka'aba they'd find no evidence that they came from any of those faraway places or that the construction dates to 4,000 B.C. But the egregious lie was not without benefit. We have arrived at the motivation behind this fairytale: the rites and rituals of Islam as they were adapted and ordered by Muhammad.
    Everything associated with the pilgrimage had pagan origins. Nothing was Biblical. Muhammad knew the truth, but he was desperate to give the hajj a holy spin. His career was dependent upon it. And lest we forget, in our quest to determine his veracity, in this version Adam returns to India after a week of circumambulation. The last time we played this game, he continued to rotate until the flood.
    According to the third Caliph, Umar: Tabari I:295 While Adam was in India Allah revealed to him that he should perform the pilgrimage to this House. As in: it already existed and thus didn't need to be built from the stones of four mountains. Then, Eventually he reached the House. He circumambulated it and performed all the rites of the pilgrimage. He wanted to return to India. When he reached the mountain passes of Arafat, [the place of Muhammad's farewell sermon] the angels met him and said, "You have performed the pilgrimage faultlessly." This surprised him. When the angels noticed his surprise they said, "Adam we have performed the pilgrimage to this House two thousand years before you were created. And Adam felt properly chastised." Okay. So tell me, why did the angels go to Mecca to worship Allah if he lived in heaven?
    The pages that follow detail the origins of perfume and fruit. We'll take a pass on them and go directly to those things essential to Islam. As you read these words, remember that internal contradiction is one of the surest signs that something is false. Muhammad, we are discovering, is the poster boy for this dubious honor. And our boy's nose is about to grow a mile longer. Tabari I:298 The Black Stone which was originally whiter than snow was brought down with Adam as well as the staff of Moses. It was made from the myrtle of Paradise, which, like Moses, was ten cubits (five meters) tall, and also myrrh and incense. Then anvils, mallets, and tongs were revealed to him. When Adam was cast down upon the mountain, he looked at an iron rod growing on the mountain. The first thing of iron he hammered was a long knife [also known as a sword]. Then he hammered the oven, the one which Noah inherited and that boiled with the punishment in India. When Adam fell down, his head brushed against heaven. As a result, he became bald and passed on baldness to his children.
    What was a rock doing in paradise? If one could take something, wouldn't they pick an implement more useful than a stone? Yet while that stone was worthless to Adam, it was supremely useful for Muhammad. He turned a Meccan meteorite into the creator god of the universe. But Allah's stone was black. How and why did Snow White turn ugly? Muhammad said, The stone turned black because it was fingered by menstruating women.
    A few more questions remain. If Moses was five meters tall, over sixteen feet, how did he pass himself off as being part of Pharaoh's family? And finally, how could Adam have hit his head against heaven by falling down? Perhaps this is a clue. Muhammad is telling us something about Allah and the location of the Islamic paradise.
    Why be so picky, you may be wondering? Ancient mythology and pagan religions are full of such nonsense. Yes, but Islam was invented ten centuries after the last pagan myth was conceived-so he is without excuse. More to the point, Muslims are killing us today because of Muhammad's claims. Suicide bombers blast themselves into oblivion based upon this maniac's promises. Simply stated: a prophet who makes a practice of lying shouldn't be trusted!
    Muhammad's promise of paradise for martyrs who die killing infidels can't be relied upon-period! Calling this verbal diarrhea "a religion" doesn't make it one. Right from the beginning, there has been a clear and undeniable pattern of deception and delusion. And it never ends. Muhammad was willing to say and do anything in the name of his spirit so long as it advanced his personal agenda.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: What is the Ka'aba?
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 02:32:15 PM »
Funny and informative Kaaba video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFTc46b6h-c

Many other Kaabas.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFTc46b6h-c

"In her book, Islam: A Short History, Karen Armstrong asserts that the Kaaba was dedicated to Hubal, a Nabatean deity, and contained 360 idols which either represented the days of the year,[18]  or were effigies of the Arabian pantheon. Once a year, tribes from all around the Arabian peninsula, be they Christian or pagan, would converge on Mecca to perform the Hajj.

Imoti[19] contends that there were multiple such "Kaaba" sanctuaries in Arabia at one time, but this is the only one built of stone. The others also allegedly had counterparts to the Black Stone. There was a "red stone", the deity of the south Arabian city of Ghaiman, and the "white stone" in the Kaaba of al-Abalat (near the city of Tabala, south of Mecca). Grunebaum in Classical Islam points out that the experience of divinity of that time period was often associated with stone fetishes, mountains, special rock formations, or "trees of strange growth."[20] The Kaaba was thought to be at the center of the world with the Gate of Heaven directly above it. The Kaaba marked the location where the sacred world intersected with the profane, and the embedded Black Stone was a further symbol of this as a meteorite that had fallen from the sky and linked heaven and earth.[21] According to the Boston Globe, the Kaaba was a shrine for the Daughters of God (al-Lat, al-Uzza, and Manat) and Hubal.[22]

According to Sarwar,[23] about four hundred years before the birth of Muhammad, a man named "Amr bin Lahyo bin Harath bin Amr ul-Qais bin Thalaba bin Azd bin Khalan bin Babalyun bin Saba", who was descended from Qahtan and king of Hijaz (the northwestern section of Saudi Arabia, which encompassed the cities of Mecca and Medina), had placed a Hubal idol onto the roof of the Kaaba, and this idol was one of the chief deities of the ruling Quraysh tribe. The idol was made of red agate, and shaped like a human, but with the right hand broken off and replaced with a golden hand. When the idol was moved inside the Kaaba, it had seven arrows in front of it, which were used for divination.[24]"