Author Topic: How the Vatican Created Islam  (Read 37844 times)

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: How the Vatican Created Islam
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2010, 05:22:10 AM »

Seeing as how neither yourself or pete will answer my request for your supportive proof regarding the RCC NOT having any input into the Islamic religion, there is no point discussing it any further.

THere is however, the request that pete made of me with regard to the Pentecostals...why no answer?

Pete hasn't been on yet to answer it and I don't make a habit of answering questions dealing specifically with him. Furthermore I did answer your request. In case you missed it...

" the burden of proof lies on the shoulders of those pushing a theory...Noone is guilty until proven innocent. And while I believe the RCC is guilty of alot, and I mean alot, it still does not give me or anyone else carte blanche to ascribe to them anything they wish."

You are pushing a theory not me. It is up to you to provide evidence for that theory. Let me simplify this for you. If I claim you are a murderer and you are arrested and put on trial it is up to me as the accuser to make a case that you are guilty of murder. It is not up to you as the accused to prove you are innocent. Again noone is guilty until proven innocent. Besides the topic of this thread is, and wait for it,...How the vatican created Islam not How the vatican did not create Islam. If I had started a thread entitled How the Vatican did not create Islam I would include evidence and sound deductive reasoning for why I was pushing such a theory. So I tell you what in one more show of good faith I will meet you half way. If you first show why you believe the Vatican did create Islam, which is the topic of this thread, I will show you why I don't believe they did. Sound fair?
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2010, 05:51:55 AM »

My nearest association with any Pentecostalism was to investigate several of their churches on the net. Why did you ask that question?

Have you have spoken in tongues?

amos45

« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2010, 06:36:51 AM »

My nearest association with any Pentecostalism was to investigate several of their churches on the net. Why did you ask that question?

What about yourself, have you, or do you speak in tongues?

amos45

« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2010, 06:40:15 AM »

Seeing as how neither yourself or pete will answer my request for your supportive proof regarding the RCC NOT having any input into the Islamic religion, there is no point discussing it any further.

THere is however, the request that pete made of me with regard to the Pentecostals...why no answer?

Pete hasn't been on yet to answer it and I don't make a habit of answering questions dealing specifically with him. Furthermore I did answer your request. In case you missed it...

" the burden of proof lies on the shoulders of those pushing a theory...Noone is guilty until proven innocent. And while I believe the RCC is guilty of alot, and I mean alot, it still does not give me or anyone else carte blanche to ascribe to them anything they wish."

You are pushing a theory not me. It is up to you to provide evidence for that theory. Let me simplify this for you. If I claim you are a murderer and you are arrested and put on trial it is up to me as the accuser to make a case that you are guilty of murder. It is not up to you as the accused to prove you are innocent. Again noone is guilty until proven innocent. Besides the topic of this thread is, and wait for it,...How the vatican created Islam not How the vatican did not create Islam. If I had started a thread entitled How the Vatican did not create Islam I would include evidence and sound deductive reasoning for why I was pushing such a theory. So I tell you what in one more show of good faith I will meet you half way. If you first show why you believe the Vatican did create Islam, which is the topic of this thread, I will show you why I don't believe they did. Sound fair?

Got a better idea resisting, you start a thread showing why you believe the RCC had NOTHING to do with Islam! Then we can discuss that first.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2010, 06:51:06 AM »

No. How about you?

amos45

« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2010, 07:09:02 AM »

No. How about you?

Matt. 21:23-27; 23 "And when he was come into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto him as he was teaching, and said, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority?
24 And Jesus answered and said unto them, I also will ask you one thing, which if ye tell me, I in like wise will tell you by what authority I do these things.
25 The baptism of John, whence was it? from heaven, or of men? And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say unto us, Why did ye not then believe him?
26 But if we shall say, Of men; we fear the people; for all hold John as a prophet.
27 And they answered Jesus, and said, We cannot tell. And he said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things."

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2010, 07:15:19 AM »

No. How about you?

Matt. 21:23-27; 23 "And when he was come into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto him as he was teaching, and said, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority?
24 And Jesus answered and said unto them, I also will ask you one thing, which if ye tell me, I in like wise will tell you by what authority I do these things.
25 The baptism of John, whence was it? from heaven, or of men? And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say unto us, Why did ye not then believe him?
26 But if we shall say, Of men; we fear the people; for all hold John as a prophet.
27 And they answered Jesus, and said, We cannot tell. And he said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things."

So have you spoken in tongues or not?

amos45

« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2010, 07:17:09 AM »

No. How about you?

So have you spoken in tongues or not?

amos45

« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2010, 07:21:24 AM »

1 Cor. 14:22; "Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not: but prophesying serveth not for them that believe not, but for them which believe."

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2010, 07:22:47 AM »

1 Cor. 14:22; "Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not: but prophesying serveth not for them that believe not, but for them which believe."

So have you spoken in tongues or not? It's a simple question.

amos45

« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2010, 07:28:34 AM »

Why is this so important? & if you are so interested, why ask this on the wrong thread?

amos45

« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2010, 07:32:47 AM »

Why is this so important? & if you are so interested, why ask this on the wrong thread?

I will add that I have answered your question concerning the Pentecostal connection, that I don't have one, & yet you refuse to tell me why you wish to know.

amos45

« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2010, 07:34:02 AM »

If it's so simple why can't you answer it?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2010, 07:34:07 AM »

I will add that I have answered your question concerning the Pentecostal connection, that I don't have one, & yet you refuse to tell me why you wish to know.

One doesn't have to be a Pentecostal to speak in tongues.
Have you spoken in tongues or not? It's a simple question.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2010, 07:35:22 AM »

If it's so simple why can't you answer it?

I answered it with a clear "No" in the post at this link.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1870.msg7786#msg7786
Your failure to have read, or understand that, but instead squandering time and forum space in post after post, continues to demonstrate the topic I am getting to.

amos45

« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2010, 07:41:20 AM »

ok, that's an apology from me, I misread your "No" as being "Now" my eyes are getting tired.& it's getting late where I am.

No neither have I nor do I believe that speaking in tongues is part of any modern ministry.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2010, 07:51:11 AM »

ok, that's an apology from me, I misread your "No" as being "Now" my eyes are getting tired.& it's getting late where I am.

No neither have I nor do I believe that speaking in tongues is part of any modern ministry.

If you don't believe tongues have a place and function among God's people today then I would recommend you read the book "Bruchko" by Bruce Olsen. You can buy a copy cheap at a discount Christian book seller. It's my favorite Christian book, for passing out to non-Christians. Perhaps my favorite book.

But the reason I asked is that you wouldn't be the first member of this forum to engage in a plethra of false accusations against brethren, and further time wasting through argumentum ad ignorantiam and such (to which I answered anyway, by posting regarding the supported history of Islam with links, http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1870.msg7776#msg7776 of which this forum contains a wealth of information. Yet in the very next post you claimed I did not present any evidence, rather than answering to the post. ).

Just because a person hasn't spoken in tongues does not mean they aren't housing unclean spirits as the last poster who behaved in the fashion you have, eventually admitted to. Inquiring about Pentecostalism just happened to be the shortest route to establish the fact in his case.

Have you asked yourself what inside you, is making you argue in favor of something that you yourself don't believe in, in an effort that accomplishes nothing more than disharmony and animus against brethren?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1870.msg7749#msg7749

Why don't you relax and take a day or two and read each of your posts in this thread, and then decide what your participation in this thread has contributed to the forum, and then share a summary of that with us.

How has that participation helped aid in showing our Muslim read-only participant - could-become brethren - the truth?

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2010, 08:15:50 AM »

Got a better idea resisting, you start a thread showing why you believe the RCC had NOTHING to do with Islam! Then we can discuss that first.

Sorry but you don't get to dictate how this goes down. You threw support in for a topic that is already in existence. I believe in doing all things in good order. In keeping with that I will request one last time that you give your side of the case and then I will give mine. I feel I am being more than fair. If you feel differently then you can PM me and we can discuss it. Also I never said the RCC had NOTHING to do with Islam. I said I don't believe they created it. Ellis shows the connection with the RCC and the endtimes and Islam in his chapter covering the beast that looks like a lamb but speaks like the dragon. In case you haven't noticed we have a category covering the parrallels between Islam and Catholicism. But the topic of this thread is not similarities or connections between the two but specifically Islam being created by the RCC. Until you are ready to discuss that this thread cannot proceed. Also I think at this point it may be a good time to do as Pete asked and review your posts and see what exactly you have contributed to what was supposed to be a discussion.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 08:48:19 AM by resistingrexmundi »
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

amos45

« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2010, 06:31:41 PM »

Sorry but you don't get to dictate how this goes down. You threw support in for a topic that is already in existence. I believe in doing all things in good order. In keeping with that I will request one last time that you give your side of the case and then I will give mine. I feel I am being more than fair. If you feel differently then you can PM me and we can discuss it. Also I never said the RCC had NOTHING to do with Islam. I said I don't believe they created it. Ellis shows the connection with the RCC and the endtimes and Islam in his chapter covering the beast that looks like a lamb but speaks like the dragon. In case you haven't noticed we have a category covering the parrallels between Islam and Catholicism. But the topic of this thread is not similarities or connections between the two but specifically Islam being created by the RCC. Until you are ready to discuss that this thread cannot proceed. Also I think at this point it may be a good time to do as Pete asked and review your posts and see what exactly you have contributed to what was supposed to be a discussion.

On the contrary, with my persistence, it has been bourne out that you have the same views as myself. It would have been much more beneficial had you stated your views earlier, when it was established what my viewpoint was. The problem is that both yourself & peter, were being legalistic over the title of the thread, instead of using reasonableness, as though you had to prove a point, even after you knew what my position was...this is not compatable with true christianity in my views. To say I'm dissapointed with you, is an understatement.

amos45

« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2010, 06:47:40 PM »

If you don't believe tongues have a place and function among God's people today then I would recommend you read the book "Bruchko" by Bruce Olsen. You can buy a copy cheap at a discount Christian book seller. It's my favorite Christian book, for passing out to non-Christians. Perhaps my favorite book.

But the reason I asked is that you wouldn't be the first member of this forum to engage in a plethra of false accusations against brethren, and further time wasting through argumentum ad ignorantiam and such (to which I answered anyway, by posting regarding the supported history of Islam with links, http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1870.msg7776#msg7776 of which this forum contains a wealth of information. Yet in the very next post you claimed I did not present any evidence, rather than answering to the post. ).

Just because a person hasn't spoken in tongues does not mean they aren't housing unclean spirits as the last poster who behaved in the fashion you have, eventually admitted to. Inquiring about Pentecostalism just happened to be the shortest route to establish the fact in his case.

Have you asked yourself what inside you, is making you argue in favor of something that you yourself don't believe in, in an effort that accomplishes nothing more than disharmony and animus against brethren?

Why don't you relax and take a day or two and read each of your posts in this thread, and then decide what your participation in this thread has contributed to the forum, and then share a summary of that with us.

How has that participation helped aid in showing our Muslim read-only participant - could-become brethren - the truth?

No reply required, as this is not the sort of forum that I first thought it was. As I have said, I was under the impression that it was more along the lines of discussing Ellis Skolfield's works, to which I also ascribe, as I've said several times now, & has basically been ignored by yourselves.

I see no benefit to myself or others for me to remain a member of this forum, as has been bourne out by your legalisticness, rather than seeing some form of latitude within the threads, as I have just replied to resisting. I may catch up with you again some time in the future, but that remains to be seen.

Adios

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2010, 12:51:32 PM »

No reply required, as this is not the sort of forum that I first thought it was. As I have said, I was under the impression that it was more along the lines of discussing Ellis Skolfield's works, ........

Then why were you messing around in this nonsensical thread and category, when the forum has an entire category devoted to Skolfield's books and videos, which even includes a copy and paste of The False Prophet in it's entirety? Or another "Continuous Historic" category rich with subjects related to The False Prophet?
Perhaps because you preferred to bash the Roman Church instead? Carefully and thoughtfully through truth? The witness of this thread would certainly suggest otherwise.
Indeed rather than discuss Mr. Skolfield's eschatology you instead chose to promote the unsupportable idea that the Vatican invented Islam.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1870.msg7690#msg7690
A view that is also inconsistent and unworkable with the very view to which you claim to ascribe.
When I initially asked just a few questions about Ribera's unique and unsupportable view you were promoting, rather than discuss it, you chose to attack me instead. In post after post, page after page ad nauseum.
That's what you call "discussing Ellis Skolfield's works"?

........ to which I also ascribe, as I've said several times now, & has basically been ignored by yourselves.

You had ample opportunity to discuss Skolfield, but instead were too busy wasting our mutual time with this Vatican/Islam thread. To my knowledge you didn't post a single post regarding Skolfield. It was you that ignored yourself.

The purpose of this forum is to help the blind and lost see the truth of Christ Jesus.
And in particular the 1.5 billion - 1/4 of mankind - that is in the bondage of the spirit of antichrist, through the false prophet Mohammed. Posting a bunch of unsupportable nonsense will only further confuse Muslim read-only participants and make relevant subjects less accessible.
EVERYONE who comes to this forum needs to understand that everything they post, will be viewed by Muslims, that have been attracted here by dedicated websites and YouTube channels (and perhaps a few through search engines), so before posting any content one really needs to carefully decide what it will do to advance the purpose of helping to rescue Muslims from Mohammed.

Our purpose is also to arm, the one-in-a-thousand Berean spirited brethren within the body of Christ with additional information, to help our Muslim could-become brothers and sisters, overcome Mohammed's stand-alone 7th century religion.
Over the couple of years that I tried to bring this message to the church in Christian forums, I found the church in the same condition as Ellis had for over 30 years. An eschatologically blind body, that can't see past John Nelson Darby and 17th century Jesuit priest Alcazar.

Over the last couple of years I have become more involved with ministering to Muslims, since as I continued my journey I became increasingly aware of the details, of the opposite nature of Islam to Christianity, and continue to peel back that onion. I opened the forum to catalog that material as well.

The history of Mecca and Islam has become another very large subject in this forum. I believe it's perhaps the most important subject in helping Muslims to overcome Islam, and some may have to do that first, before they can begin to seek out the truth of the Gospel. The history of Mecca is a very important subject for everyone, that everyone can see and understand, whether Christian, Jew, atheist, Hindu or even Muslims with open eyes.
http://www.historyofmecca.com/

There are also categories like this Roman Catholic one, to help God's people, overcome institutional bondage.

I see no benefit to myself or others for me to remain a member of this forum, .......

Based on the spectacle and example you presented in this thread for Muslim read-only participants to observe, and the time you wasted of other forum members with your animus, I tend to agree.
You didn't even answer to my last question, simply ignoring it as you did so many others.
An answer as simple as "it didn't" would have sufficed.

....... as has been bourne out by your legalisticness, rather than seeing some form of latitude ........

We gave you as much latitude as you desired. Unfortunately you choose to dig a hole for yourself with it, rather than participating as a constructive member of the forum.

........ within the threads, as I have just replied to resisting. I may catch up with you again some time in the future, but that remains to be seen.

Adios

amos45

« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2010, 01:55:07 AM »

Really pete, you do go on.....

Quote;
"You had ample opportunity to discuss Skolfield, but instead were too busy wasting our mutual time with this Vatican/Islam thread. To my knowledge you didn't post a single post regarding Skolfield. It was you that ignored yourself."

I made several references to Skolfield in this thread, but because you would rather castigate me, you did not recognize what I had said.

Quote;
"We gave you as much latitude as you desired. Unfortunately you choose to dig a hole for yourself with it, rather than participating as a constructive member of the forum."

REALLY? I made an observation, & you immediately made an inquisition of it.

By your innate desire to protect the papacy, it is also my view that this could in fact be a RCC or Jesuit site. From your previous record, this statement will probably result in another barage of attack from you or resisting.

As to your suppositions regarding myself & Yonah33, we arrived here about the same time by coincidence, & there has been no collusion between him & myself on this forum.

As Yonah said in one of his replies to you, he is in the wrong forum....well so am I.

adios

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2010, 06:08:05 AM »

Really pete, you do go on.....

Quote;
"You had ample opportunity to discuss Skolfield, but instead were too busy wasting our mutual time with this Vatican/Islam thread. To my knowledge you didn't post a single post regarding Skolfield. It was you that ignored yourself."

I made several references to Skolfield in this thread, but because you would rather castigate me, you did not recognize what I had said.

Random offhand reference to an author's name, in a thread completely unrelated to his material, does not constitute "discussion" about Skolfield's view.

Quote;
"We gave you as much latitude as you desired. Unfortunately you choose to dig a hole for yourself with it, rather than participating as a constructive member of the forum."

REALLY? I made an observation, & you immediately made an inquisition of it.

And the hole gets deeper.
After yonah33 posted the nonsense in the OP, and was unable to support and refused to even discuss it - yet even after that you jumped in voicing absolute solidarity with it - even with a claim of

"There is ample information out there in the public domain that supports this view concerning Islam & the Vatican. The other thing is....it all makes sense....no imagination needed."

Yet where was all of that "ample information" that you claimed existed? Where is the history? Why didn't you bring it to bear on your claim?
If you had no such knowledge of "ample information", at the time you made the claim, how would that have constituted other than a lie? If it wasn't a lie then why didn't you simply post some of that "ample information"?
The reason would seem apparent since you even wound up disowning the Vatican/Islam claim yourself.

"At this point, I will say that I could be wrong concerning what I have said, that "the Papacy was involved in the establishment of Islam,"..."
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1870.msg7740#msg7740

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2010, 07:58:41 AM »
By your innate desire to protect the papacy, it is also my view that this could in fact be a RCC or Jesuit site.

As I said before, it is fortunate that the forum provides such an easily accessed record. Folks can judge your further claims, in light of the material in this forum category, for themselves.

What seems to still be lost on you is that it isn't necessary to attack the Roman Church with lies.
It's own doctrine and history do a good job of exposing the Roman Church through truth.

Lies simply obscure the truth for those in the bondage of the Roman Church, by offering an opportunity to divert the conversation, through truthful observation such as ".... and the accusation that the Catholic Church is somehow responsible for Islam cannot be seriously supported.", as one Roman Catholic did on the 29th, regarding this very subject, in this very forum.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=512.msg7706#msg7706

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2010, 07:58:59 AM »
From your previous record, this statement will probably result in another barage of attack from you or resisting.

As to your suppositions regarding myself & Yonah33, we arrived here about the same time by coincidence, & there has been no collusion between him & myself on this forum.

As Yonah said in one of his replies to you, he is in the wrong forum....well so am I.

adios

Something I can agree with. Thank you.
There are lots of forums where you could find folks willing to agree with the original post of this thread - immediately and at face value - just as you did.
Some may even encourage you by embellishing with personal opinion devoid of foundation.
Try here http://www.christianforums.com/f80/
You may appreciate that there is no shortage of unsupported claims in that forum, that result in disharmony, rancor, animus and unsupported accusations between members. You should feel right at home there.