Author Topic: The Holy Spirit  (Read 11532 times)

Child of God

• View Profile
The Holy Spirit
« on: June 21, 2015, 10:14:46 PM »
I am a Catholic Mystic. I have seen the Holy Spirit and can identify Him and some of His works.

The photographs that I will be presenting are of the Holy Spirit and a chariot of God. These photographs have been a mystery to mankind for decades. The Holy Spirit is erroneously called an angel orb or spirit orb. He is highly misunderstood in the world. To understand the Holy Spirit and chariots of God we must consult scripture. To my knowledge, Jesus is the best teacher of the Holy Spirit. And I will be using both the old and new testaments of the Holy Bible.

2 Corinthians 4:18. while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Identifying the Holy Spirit in bodily form

Notice how the photograph below left looks exactly like the Halo.

The Halo can be seen in scripture as the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form.

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him."

The photograph at top left is of the Holy Spirit in bodily form.

Luke 3:32. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."

The Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form appeared as a Halo.

My thoughts on the Halo

The Spirit of God appears to be revealing to us through the Halo that He is the breathe of life given to all mankind in the very beginning by God.

This is not to be confused with the life that Christ gives us through the Spirit of truth.

Genesis 2:7. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breathe of life; and man became a living being.

The term "Spirit" translates the Hebrew word ruah which in it's primary sense, means breathe, air, wind.

I believe that the breathe of life went into man's nostrils and is located over and throughout the brain giving us life. Hence, the Halo is over the head, representing the Spirit of God giving us life in this world. And without the breathe of life, the brain would not function and we would have no life in this world. The breathe of life is connected to our spirits by the silver cord. When the silver cord is loosed, we are cut off from the breathe of life, the brain dies, we become disconnected from our bodies, and are no longer part of this visible world.

Ecclesiastes 12:6-7. Remember your Creator before the silver cord is loosed, Or the golden bowl is broken, Or the pitcher shattered at the fountain, Or the wheel broken at the well. Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, And the spirit will return to God who gave it.

I believe that the Halo would be the Spirit of God's rightful place in revealing to us that He is the breathe of life given to all mankind in the very beginning by God and thus the Halo does not have to be limited to Christianity.

Child of God

• View Profile
Re: The Holy Spirit
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 03:48:04 PM »
Chariots of God

Artist rendition of Ezekiel's Vision of God (based on scripture).

What you are looking at above appearing before Ezekiel, a beloved prophet of the Holy Bible, is Father God on His throne, Cherubim (living creatures), and what Ezekiel describes as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel" - this appears to be an orbital description of the Holy Spirit Himself as a great living chariot of God.

Excerpt from, "Ezekiel's Vision of God" -

Ezekiel 1:15-21. Now as I look at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with it's four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. As for the rims, they were so high they were awesome, and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went, and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When those went, these went, when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

Below is a photograph of a spirit in one of the many small chariots of God.

Ezekiel 1:21. "for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels."

"for the spirit of the living creature is in the orb."

Ezekiel 1:19. "and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up."

"and when the living creature was lifted up from the earth, the orb was lifted up."

The many chariots of God are the living works of the Holy Spirit.

Psalm 68:17. The chariots of God are twenty thousands, Even thousands of thousands. The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 11:58:01 AM by Child of God »

Child of God

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 12:57:08 PM »
The Spirit of truth & the eyes of the Lord

Please notice how the photograph on the left resembles an eyeball.

The photograph on the left is the Spirit of truth (Holy Spirit) looking directly at the camera man and bearing witness to him taking the photograph.

1 John 5:6. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

The Holy Spirit also bears witness to our consciousness.

Romans 9:1. I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit.

It is through the Spirit that the Father and His Son Jesus hear our cries.

Romans 8:26. Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groaning's which cannot be uttered.

The Lord demonstrates His presence here on earth through the eyes of the Lord.

2 Chronicles 16-9. For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.

Psalm 34:15. The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their cry.

Psalm 33:18-19. Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who hope in His mercy. To deliver their soul from death,

The Holy Spirit glorifies Christ

The Spirit of truth bears witness to the indwelt Spirit of Christ.

The Spirit of truth glorifies Christ by bearing witness that we belong to Christ and declaring this to the Apostles who sit on the thrones of judgment so that we are not judged and may go onto the Father.

Jesus said to the Apostles -

John 16:13. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak, and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

This is how Christ builds His kingdom through the Holy Spirit here on earth.

Romans 8:16. The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

Child of God

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 01:57:02 PM »
Elijah Ascends to Heaven

2 KINGS 2:1. And when it came to pass, when the LORD was about to take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind,...

Elijah would have traveled through a spiritual whirlwind (tunnel) on his way to heaven.

Here is a picture of a physical whirlwind.

2 KINGS 2:11. ...Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 09:54:37 PM »
I am a Catholic Mystic.

We'll consider ourselves warned.

I have seen the Holy Spirit and can identify Him and some of His works.

Based on what you followed with I suppose the most obvious question is how did you try the spirits. You seeThe reason I ask is that guys like Joseph Smith and Tod Bently made similar types of claims as yours.

Child of God

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2015, 11:28:16 PM »
I received the gift of discerning spirits through the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 12:7. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the profit of all:

1 Corinthians 12:10. ...to another the working of miracles, to another prophesy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.

I had a seven year objective relationship with the Holy Spirit and observed by His fruits (works) that He is the absolute perfect divine good spiritual entity as described in scripture.

Mathew 7:20. Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

I have observed the following to be true. In my third post I have demonstrated how the Spirit glorifies Christ. He makes intercession for us to the Father and Jesus. It is through Him that our prayers are heard. It is through the Holy Spirit that Christ builds His kingdom here on earth. He does bear witness that we are children of God.

1 Corinthians 12:3. Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit.

Jesus had revealed the Spirit to me twice. He is obviously from God.

1 John 4:3. Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2015, 09:25:14 PM »

I understood that. But how did you determine it was the Holy Spirit, and not some skillful unclean spirit imposter, fooling you?

After you answer that, you seem to suggest that the icon (an idea that Constantine's mother introduced into the "church") is a photograph of the Holy Spirit, but it isn't. It is just an idolatrist artist's conception of what a halo would look like through his personal mind's eye.

Child of God

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2015, 05:51:19 PM »

I understood that. But how did you determine it was the Holy Spirit, and not some skillful unclean spirit imposter, fooling you?

I had a seven year objective relationship with the Holy Spirit and observed by His fruits (works) that He is the absolute perfect divine good spiritual entity as described in scripture.

I have observed the following to be true. In my third post I have demonstrated how the Spirit glorifies Christ. He makes intercession for us to the Father and Jesus. It is through Him that our prayers are heard. It is through the Holy Spirit that Christ builds His kingdom here on earth. He does bear witness that we are children of God.

1 Corinthians 12:3. Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit.

1 John 4:3. Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

After you answer that, you seem to suggest that the icon (an idea that Constantine's mother introduced into the "church") is a photograph of the Holy Spirit, but it isn't. It is just an idolatrist artist's conception of what a halo would look like through his personal mind's eye.

I have witnessed the Holy Spirit appearing as a Halo.

Child of God

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2015, 11:26:48 PM »
I believe this to be a genuine photograph of the Holy Spirit descending in flight.

He appears to be descending as a dove.

John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him."

If He were to stop and remain upon the head of a person He would appear as a Halo.

Child of God

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2015, 11:49:24 PM »
Here is a spirit flying in one of the many small living chariots of God.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 02:04:38 AM by Child of God »

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2015, 05:57:04 PM »
I have returned from out of town and am able to devote myself more fully to this forum. Those weren't really replies. Please respond this time or your posts will be moved to a more appropriate forum section.

2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2015, 06:48:33 PM »

Is William M. Branham's halo perhaps the kind of thing you are referring to?

Child of God

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2015, 05:08:19 PM »

It is through scripture that I was able to determine that this Spirit is the Holy Spirit of the Holy Bible. Also, Jesus had revealed this very same Spirit to me twice confirming that this Spirit comes from God and is not an imposter.

How would you make such a determination?

« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 05:38:01 PM by Child of God »

Child of God

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2015, 05:26:31 PM »

No. The Halo that I am referring to is in the opening post.

According to Catholic Information, "the Halo is symbolic of divinity and supreme power. Divinity means of or pertaining to God. The Holy Spirit is God, the third person of the Holy Trinity.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2015, 08:38:07 PM »

It is through scripture that I was able to determine that this Spirit is the Holy Spirit of the Holy Bible.

Where does the Bible tell us that we should expect the Holy Spirit to manifest Himself as a physical visible presence?

Also, Jesus had revealed this very same Spirit to me twice confirming that this Spirit comes from God and is not an imposter.

By trying the spirits as the Bible prescribes.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2015, 08:50:18 PM »

So are you saying you photographed the Holy Spirit in the first images, or are you referring to the graphic image of the artist in his icon painting, being the correct image in your OP? Which one?
Why do you feel that what you claim is a physical manifestation, is so important, if you are OF the Holy Spirit? Why  the focus on the flesh?

According to Catholic Information, "the Halo is symbolic of divinity and supreme power. Divinity means of or pertaining to God. The Holy Spirit is God, the third person of the Holy Trinity.

Child of God

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2015, 03:51:51 PM »

It is through scripture that I was able to determine that this Spirit is the Holy Spirit of the Holy Bible.

Where does the Bible tell us that we should expect the Holy Spirit to manifest Himself as a physical visible presence?

Also, Jesus had revealed this very same Spirit to me twice confirming that this Spirit comes from God and is not an imposter.

To my knowledge, the Holy Spirit has never manifested Himself as a physical presence. He is spirit and has been seen.

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

Trying the Spirit as the Bible prescribes has been done as outlined in the 5th post of this thread.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 05:17:08 PM by Child of God »

Child of God

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2015, 03:57:56 PM »

So are you saying you photographed the Holy Spirit in the first images, or are you referring to the graphic image of the artist in his icon painting, being the correct image in your OP? Which one?
Why do you feel that what you claim is a physical manifestation, is so important, if you are OF the Holy Spirit? Why  the focus on the flesh?

I am referring to the painting.

Neither is the Halo or the Holy Spirit a physical manifestation. They are spiritual ones.

Child of God

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2015, 04:20:44 PM »
Here is a photograph of a spirit in a chariot (orb) that is not flying.

Here is a video of spirit in a chariot (orb) that is flying.

Paranormal Exposure, Hard Evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-k9PHX4MR4

Good and evil spirits fly through these chariots.

Psalm 68:17. The chariots of God are twenty thousands, Even thousands of thousands. The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 10:25:26 PM by Child of God »

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2015, 05:26:49 PM »

To my knowledge, the Holy Spirit has never manifested Himself as a physical presence. He is spirit and has been seen.

Trying the Spirit as the Bible prescribes has been done as outlined in the 5th post of this thread.

That thread didn't explain it, nor did you explain how you accomplish it. How do you try the spirit?
Who tried your spirit when it was giving utterance through you?
Please stay on this subject until we complete the discussion. Please don't spam in any more content unrelated to this specific question.

Child of God

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2015, 06:16:27 PM »

That thread didn't explain it, nor did you explain how you accomplish it. How do you try the spirit?
Please stay on this subject until we complete the discussion. Please don't spam in any more content unrelated to this specific question.

My apologize, it was the 6th post of this thread and not the 5th.

1 Corinthians 12:7. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the profit of all:

1 Corinthians 12:10. ...to another the working of miracles, to another prophesy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.

This is how the Bible prescribes trying a spirit. If you know another way, I would like to hear it.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2015, 06:37:36 PM »

I realized it was the 6th post, that isn't why I said it didn't contain the test.

This is how the Bible prescribes trying a spirit. If you know another way, I would like to hear it.

What made it obvious? Where does scripture say Christians are supposed to be out seeking after signs or chasing halos?

Mat 16:4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

Here is the test:

1Jo 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

Did someone try the spirit when it was giving utterance and compel it to repeat that?
If not, how do you know you aren't housing familiar spirits?

Child of God

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2015, 08:43:11 PM »

I realized it was the 6th post, that isn't why I said it didn't contain the test.

What made it obvious? Where does scripture say Christians are supposed to be out seeking after signs or chasing halos?

Mat 16:4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

Here is the test:

1Jo 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

Did someone try the spirit when it was giving utterance and compel it to repeat that?

Jesus sending this good Spirit to me while speaking to Him about making atonement for the dead makes it obvious that He is from God.

I have never sought signs or chased Halos.

The Holy Spirit cannot be tested this way because He does not speak on His own authority.

Jesus said to the Apostles -

John 16:13. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His authority, but whatever He hears He will speak, and He will tell you things to come.

He repeats back to a person that what He hears and sees. This is how He speaks. He has an absolute perfect memory.

I know familiar spirits as well. And I would not insult the Holy Spirit by suggesting that He is a familiar spirit when I know He is not. The Holy Spirit is no ordinary spirit, He is God, the third person of the Holy Trinity.

Luke 4:12. Jesus answered, "It is said: 'Do not put the Lord God to the test." 

Personally, I would not suggest testing any of the three separate Gods of the Holy Trinity.

Here is a link to my personal testimony, "A Supernatural Testimony with the Son of God [Jesus Christ]. It may help to answer some of your questions.

http://reasonandscience.heavenforum.org/t1933-a-supernatural-testimony-with-the-son-of-god-jesus-christ

I have good discernment of both good and evil spirits.

I have extensive knowledge of the spirit world. Feel free to ask me about anything. Angelic and demonic powers?...whatever.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 11:35:41 PM by Child of God »

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2015, 11:18:39 AM »

Here is the test:

Jesus sending this good Spirit to me while speaking to Him about making atonement for the dead makes it obvious that He is from God.

You seem to be making it even less obvious. Please provide scripture that supports "atonement for the dead".

Child of God

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2015, 11:36:55 AM »

Here is the test:

You seem to be making it even less obvious. Please provide scripture that supports "atonement for the dead".

Catholics make atonement for the dead. It is part of the Catholic faith. From the Catholic Bible -

2 Maccabees 12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.

PS: Jesus confirmed that I could make atonement for the dead.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 11:41:31 AM by Child of God »