Author Topic: 666 and the Caliphate Empire Rulers... A destined time alloted and Ordained..  (Read 5364 times)

jewels

• View Profile
1332 (1332-1335 Egypt BC...) + 1332 + 666 = 3330 years = 1998 AD + 3 between 1332 and 1335 day for year= 2001 scepter decision = 3333 where 3 X 4 = 12 = 3 + 3 + 3 + 3; four score in 3 years ago...

3 years between + 3 years in between + 2001 = 2007 + 7 + 7 = 2021

Also, 2664 (666 X 4) where 64 years (24 + 40 wanderings in places prepared) + 1948 = 2012//

Circa 666 is symmetrical Empire decisions as from Assyria in The Prophets in 612 bc... and Babylon 605 bc...

yonah33

Patriarch Age at death
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_chronology
 Sum of digits

Abraham 175 (= 7 x 5 x 5) 7 + 5 + 5 = 17
Isaac 180 (= 5 x 6 x 6) 5 + 6 + 6 = 17
Jacob 147 (= 3 x 7 x 7) 3 + 7 + 7 = 17

and

153 = 17 x 3 x 3

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
No offence guys but these equations seem arbitrary. There doesn't seem to be any discernible reason for using the people or values that you used and have no direct ties to a specific verse. Could you please explain why you are using these values and what signifigance they have to one another.
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

yonah33

One of the remarkable things about human curiosity is the ability of deductive reasoning when things are not readily discernible. I recall Einstein, or maybe Edison or someone of their ilk saying once that when they didn't know what they were doing, they were doing research. And so as data continues to collect- without discernible significance, it often leads to remarkable obvious conclusions, that everybody else will then say that they knew about all along. My guess is that Mr Skolfield didn't just wake up in the middle of the night with the whole picture until after he had done a great deal of investigation of facts, numbers and Scripture.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
One of the remarkable things about human curiosity is the ability of deductive reasoning when things are not readily discernible. I recall Einstein, or maybe Edison or someone of their ilk saying once that when they didn't know what they were doing, they were doing research. And so as data continues to collect- without discernible significance, it often leads to remarkable obvious conclusions, that everybody else will then say that they knew about all along. My guess is that Mr Skolfield didn't just wake up in the middle of the night with the whole picture until after he had done a great deal of investigation of facts, numbers and Scripture.

Perhaps. But the difference between Ellis' equations and the one's shown above are that all "factors" of the equation are contained within scripture. There is no reason to arbitrarily add or multiply numbers and apply random significance to them. Again not to be offensive, and certainly with no offence intended, what you gave was a non-answer. Please provide scriptural support for why

1332 (1332-1335 Egypt BC...) + 1332 + 666 = 3330 years = 1998 AD + 3 between 1332 and 1335 day for year= 2001 scepter decision = 3333 where 3 X 4 = 12 = 3 + 3 + 3 + 3; four score in 3 years ago...

3 years between + 3 years in between + 2001 = 2007 + 7 + 7 = 2021

Also, 2664 (666 X 4) where 64 years (24 + 40 wanderings in places prepared) + 1948 = 2012//

means anything. It looks like an attempt to predict the second coming. And there is no scriptural reason to add 666 to 1332 to get 3330 years. 666 is the number of the beast. Meant to be used as a way to identify the beast and man behind it. 666 is not years and there is no scriptural reason to interpret it as such. Furthermore what significance is

Abraham 175 (= 7 x 5 x 5) 7 + 5 + 5 = 17
Isaac 180 (= 5 x 6 x 6) 5 + 6 + 6 = 17
Jacob 147 (= 3 x 7 x 7) 3 + 7 + 7 = 17

and

153 = 17 x 3 x 3.
Surely you see the huge difference in the prophetic equations from Ellis and arbitrary math that doesn't have any hermeneutical foundation.
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

yonah33

I hope that quoting something from a newspaper doesn't have to be backed up with a scripture.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I hope that quoting something from a newspaper doesn't have to be backed up with a scripture.

Only if it is being posted as if it has credence. The point is that showing the mathmatical precision of prophecy is an uphill battle for those who are used to seeing these arbitrary non-sensical math equations and I just want to make sure the difference is clear. If you can provide a scriptural basis for anything presented I really do want to see it. If not then I want that to be clear so as not to add confusion.