Author Topic: Re: Mecca - Makkah - In History (perhaps most important opening subject for Muslims)  (Read 20072 times)

Bistabuster

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
PotatoMuslim....

I will also pray for you as well.  As Pete stated, I too see you as a sincere person.  A person looking for the truth.

When you read the Bible (Gospel), ask God to help you understand it.  Better yet, ask Jesus to help you.  Open up your heart and ask Jesus.  If Jesus is not real, then nothing will happen.  But Jesus is real and I feel from the conversation that you had with Pete is that you want to know the truth. 

We are here to help you find that way.  Unlike Islam, we will NOT force you to believe in Christianity as Islam does.  May I suggest a study on Islamic apostasy as well?  I know some friends (Pakistani Muslim) that was truly afraid to leave Islam for fear of burning in hell.  Well, he finally did break down and asked Jesus to come into his life and he felt a peace like nothing he had ever felt before.  There is no reason for us to lie to you.  I want you to go to heaven.  That is the most important thing to me.  Like Pete said, we all have different stories to tell but it's all the same.  We feel the presence of the Lord within us like you've never felt before.  I may be doing something and not even thinking of the Lord (Jesus) and for some odd reason, I feel His presence within me and I just know what He communicated with me.  It's like I understand what He said but it was only for me for even Pete wouldn't understand what Jesus told me.  Only the Holy Spirit can offer you this kind of peace.

Here is this guy (Pakistani Muslim) telling about his journey to Christ.  He's not lying either.  There is no reason to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyIptLD939U

David H

• View Profile
I am new to this forum and I find it amazing how a Muslim can come onto this site and expound the wonders of his 'captivity' and subjugation, which is Islam.

It is also rather odd how he has not replied recently, which seems to coincide with the terrible evil perpetrated by his Islamic Brothers....even killing other believers in the evil of that religion.

If left to themselves they would devour each other once they get rid of all the so called Infidels, then they will slaughter the other Arabic tribes....that is what their god demands...Death and more Death...this is proven by the terror inflicted by Muslims upon Muslims in Syria, Iraq and Libya and many other places.

This is a religion of Hatred and goes totally against the God of LOVE who gave his only Son so that we may live.  Allah is definitely not the same God as Yahweh as the Pope and other Heretics proclaim...he is an evil god along with his many demons who is out to divide, kill and destroy all that is good....having said this, we still pray for all the bound up religionists of any cult including the RC, JWs, Muslims, Mormons and all others who are bound up in false dogma

Blessings in Yeshua's Holy Name David   

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Hello brother, and welcome to the forum! :)

I am new to this forum and I find it amazing how a Muslim can come onto this site and expound the wonders of his 'captivity' and subjugation, which is Islam.

It is also rather odd how he has not replied recently, which seems to coincide with the terrible evil perpetrated by his Islamic Brothers....even killing other believers in the evil of that religion.

It's been quite a while since potatomuslim has graced us with his company. I think it's possible that he may have gotten that first spark of cognitive dissonance. Perhaps maybe even in the process of leaving Islam.
He was untypical of Muslims that have come here, in that he seemed to have a capacity to understand and actually consider, replies to his posts. He came in all puffed up about how he was going to school us on the history of Mecca. He did in fact school me on the very ancient history of Arabia, for which I was grateful. I even added that element to websites. However even though there may have been a giant lake in Arabia 6 thousand or so years ago and there are ancient artifacts and signs of people and animals, Arabia began to desertify over the period of a couple thousand years, that by Abraham's day was complete, so it didn't change the fact that north and south Arabia were cut off from each other during Abraham's day. The only way spices moved from Yemen to the Holy Land back were by ship.

If left to themselves they would devour each other once they get rid of all the so called Infidels, then they will slaughter the other Arabic tribes....that is what their god demands...Death and more Death...this is proven by the terror inflicted by Muslims upon Muslims in Syria, Iraq and Libya and many other places.

They would indeed consume each other and everything in their path. A million killed in the Iran/Iraq war alone.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_War#Iran_introduces_the_human_wave_attack
It is hard to imagine how even they cannot understand that the ultimate arbiters of Islam, would be the ones with the largest beheading knife in one hand, while being supported by the Quran and Hadith in the other.

This is a religion of Hatred and goes totally against the God of LOVE who gave his only Son so that we may live.  Allah is definitely not the same God as Yahweh as the Pope and other Heretics proclaim...he is an evil god along with his many demons who is out to divide, kill and destroy all that is good......

Indeed Satan himself is the father of it, whether manifest as that demon in the cave, or through Muhammad's personal, selfish, carnal desires evidenced through his self-serving surahs.

......having said this, we still pray for all the bound up religionists of any cult including the RC, JWs, Muslims, Mormons and all others who are bound up in false dogma

Blessings in Yeshua's Holy Name David

Amen bro, they desperately need our prayers. Particularly when so much of the church is so busy excusing Muhammad and Islam away, to those poor, so sorely deluded folks.

If you haven't had a chance I am sure you will enjoy "The False Prophet" when you get the chance. It is free and fun to read and I am confident will bless you as richly as it has so many of the rest of us in here. It is really nice to be able to look around and understand that what is going on in the world today was indeed prophesied in great detail.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/the_false_prophet.htm

Again, welcome to the forum bro!