Author Topic: split/retitled: PotatoMuslim in conclusion  (Read 1365 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
split/retitled: PotatoMuslim in conclusion
« on: May 16, 2016, 11:50:36 AM »
Well, that about wraps it up. And I will gracefully bow out from this discussion (and from this forum, for that matter) because I am already content with everything I posted here. I know you won't be able to directly and honestly address many of the comments I posted.

But you should know better than that by now since we always answer directly and honestly, but more importantly in light of scripture, history, archaeology and geography regarding the ONE true God of the scriptures and THE Holy Land of the prophets and patriarchs.

You're probably just going to pretend like you are right by posting vague semi-coherent answers, dodging arguments you are unable to refute, making a strawman out of my comments, posting disingenuous answers, etc. I won't be surprised if you do such things.

And those that follow you will be able to witness the failure of your prediction as well as your content.

Without your having further reinforced it, we already well understood that Muhammadans must reject all of the prophets and witnesses of the one true God Yahweh, as revealed in His 1600 year record, whose people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years. The reason being that Satan, through his "messenger", fills you with complete resolve as to what to DISbelieve.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/

You're debating style is actually pretty poor, IMO. You don't seem to have a good grasp of basic logic either.

I've no doubt that those who read our exchange over the coming months and years, will have no difficulty judging your claim for themselves.

Also, take it how you will, but I am not pleased with your attitude either. I've been lurking in this forum quite often over the past three years. I've seen that even some Christian members left this forum because they said that your attitude stinks. And I fully agree with them, and I think that they did the right thing by leaving. You ridicule, mock, and use abusive language towards other members. And it seems that you take pleasure in doing this. You do it on purpose. If that is true, then you are a sadist. To this I may add that sadism is a trait commonly found in internet trolls, which you probably are, too. A person with this kind of behavior is not deserving of respect nor interaction from others.

In a similar vein, the Quran itself prohibits Muslims from engaging in discussions with people who are vulgar and scornful towards Allah's revelations:

Were that the extent of it, millions more Muslims could find Jesus Christ every year. But in fact, Islamic nations ban or restrict Bibles and Christian materials, because Islam has never been able to stand the light of truth.
http://www.persecution.com/public/restrictednations.aspx?clickfrom=bWFpbl9tZW51

Let alone that at least 9 Islamic nation States provide the death penalty by State statute, for speaking openly and honestly about Muhammad as he is revealed in Islamic texts, or even for an empty accusation of so-called "blasphemy".
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/blasphemy_laws.htm

But then of course our scriptures are full of what would be considered blasphemy against THE false prophet Muhammad:

1 John 2:22 ..... He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father.....
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/islam_is_antichrist.htm
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/blasphemy_laws.htm#islam_is_blasphemy

"And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (the Quran) that when you hear the Verses of Allah being rejected and mocked at, then do sit with them, until they engage in a conversation other than that; Indeed, (if you stayed) then you would be like them. Surely, Allah will gather the hypocrites and the disbelievers all together in Hell." (Surah 4:140)

"When you hear those who engage in vain discourse about Our Verses, then turn away from them until they enter into another theme. And if Satan causes you to forget, then do not sit, after the remembrance, in the company of the wrong-doers." (Surah 6:68)

So, in order to follow those commands, I must end my participation in this forum.

But fortunately we will remain, to hold your content accountable.
It is easy to understand why Muslim participation becomes increasingly more difficult, as they come face to face with the truth regarding not only THE false prophet Muhammad and Islam:
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=4981.msg19156#msg19156
But also as they may become convicted through the Spirit if they aren't too far gone, regarding the truth of the one true God as revealed through the Gospel of Jesus Christ - who IS truth itself.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I wasn't aware of those verses when I first joined. That's why I felt so eager to engage with you. However, at some point over the last three years, I came across those verses, and it reminded me of what I was doing in this forum. That is when I realized that it is wrong for me to stay here. So, now, for the sake of Allah's pleasure, I will disconnect myself from this forum. I posted the replies only because I thought I should at least fulfill the agreement that I made when I joined here. (Not to mention that I got a kick out of laboriously exposing post after post how incredibly wrong and how incredibly dishonest you are).

Fortunately the record will remain, for all to see and judge the veracity of your claim for themselves.

You cannot say that my responses are "spam" either because I addressed your points piece-by-piece - in a clean, thorough, and well-thought out manner.

No, you posted a massive volume rather than enter a single point or reply, followed by engaging in a thoughtful exchange regarding that post, specifically contrary to the rules you agreed to when you joined the forum. But instead you chose to post a blizzard of spam while at the same indicating you were going to then cut and run from accountability for your content.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=35.0

Yet I went ahead and sorted out the individual posts from your blizzard of spam that was temporarily moved to the spam section, and was gracious enough to reply in spite of your violation of the rules you agreed to when you joined, in further efforts to help you see the futility of your failed attempts to move Mecca 1,000 KM to the north and into THE Holy Land of the prophets and patriarchs, let alone believe the false prophet Muhammad to be anything other than exactly that. Because it's just that important to us my friend. There is no greater love a Christian can show for a Muslim than to help him overcome the false prophet Muhammad.

"Muslims are the first victims of Islam, to liberate them from this religion is the best service that one can render them..." ~ Ernest Renan (1823-1892)

Thankfully, I learned some interesting things which I didn't know before, as a result of doing research on the history of Mecca.

Indeed it's the best thing about participation in any chat forums. Others prompting us to dive deeper into knowledge and understanding.

As you can probably tell, I've scoured through many different articles, books, and academic sources to gather my materials. I've spent three years doing this. I've spent countless hours late at night doing this. Sometimes my eyes would burn because of staring at the screen for so long. Sometimes I would struggle to stay awake.

But as confirmed by your posts regarding those antiquated sources, it was alas, to no avail. You will never succeed in moving Mecca to THE Holy Land of the prophets and patriarchs, nor create a 4500 year history of Mecca dating back to Adam, from thin air.

Having made all this effort, now, I depart from here with a sense of confidence, patience, and restraint which is so above you that, to me, you are not even worthy of debating with. I'm not gong to stoop to your level by endlessly arguing. You are like an ostrich with its head under the sand, terrified by the piercing rebuttals I gave to your revisionist missionary arguments, yet unwilling to admit that I am right.

It would indeed be difficult for a Holy Spirit filled Christian to "admit" that the one true God Yahweh as He revealed Himself through all of His prophets and witnesses in His 1600 year record, whose people have followed Him for 3500 years, should be cast aside in favor of a  stand-alone 7th century false prophet and his Muhammad-serving alter-ego "Allah" that denied the whole subject of the Gospel - indeed the whole Bible.

I'd like to genuinely thank you for your participation in here so that your contemporaries on the Internet that are actually seeking out truth, will be aided greatly by our exchange, and perhaps join the many millions of Muslims every year who reject THE false prophet Muhammad when they come to find the love of the one true and loving God through a relationship with Jesus Christ:

Mat 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
http://www.muslimjourneytohope.com/watch.php

BTW, I might visit this thread from time to time, just to see if you changed or removed anything from my posts, and also to see if this thread is still pinned or not.

I sometimes pin threads in order to make them more readily accessed, when an active dialogue is going on. However I found your last participation in here substantial enough to keep it pinned since then. Per your earlier suggestion I will be moving some of the threads to more appropriate forum categories, but I've no doubt that I will choose to keep many pinned if not all of them.