Author Topic: ayamen1 convert christian video  (Read 2145 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
ayamen1 convert christian video
« on: March 12, 2010, 04:52:29 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS7WcJcR2dI

PeteWaldo (19 hours ago)

The best way to convert a Muslim, or at least help him overcome Mohammed's STAND-ALONE 7th century religion, is to show him that there is NOT A SHRED of historical or archaeological record, that indicates that Mecca ever existed, before immigrants from Yemen built it in the 4th century AD and built their Kaaba (like all the other Kaabas) to worship their black stone moon god idol (that also likely came with them from Yemen) and the rest of their Arabian Star Family idols.
watch?v=LWCiNKxVsrE

ayamen1 (18 hours ago)

1-  Paran in the Bible is Mecca today.
2-  Abraham peace be upon him sent Hagar and Ishmael to Paran.
3-  Mecca, Bacca and Paran.
4-  More Verses on Paran.
5-  Kaabah (the cube black building in Mecca) and Mecca.
6-  Paul in the book of Galatians and the most recent Archeological Discoveries suggest that Mount Sinai is in Saudi Arabia and NOT in Egypt's Sinai desert.

PeteWaldo (17 hours ago)

Sorry my friend. Those are false presumtions NOT EVIDENCE.
Where is the ARCHAEOLOGICAL and HISTORICAL EVIDENCE?
There are a million artifacts just on display in Jerusalem. The ancient city. The 3,000 year old temple mount. Mountains of historical accounts.

Mecca? Not a stitch before the 4th century. If this is were the epicenter of Islam, since Adam, it would be the most written about Arabian city by historians between the 6th century BC and the 3rd Century AD. What is there? NOTHING.

ayamen1 (17 hours ago)

What is your proof ?

ayamen1 (18 hours ago)

7-  Christian Archeologists prove from the Bible that Mount Sinai is in "Saudi Arabia" today.
8-  Muhammad in the Bible, (Isaiah 60), Pilgrimage to Mecca..!

PeteWaldo (17 hours ago)

Come on, my friend. Mt. Sinai is 400 miles away from where Mecca was eventually built.
Bring some EVIDENCE.

Try Google searches like

archaeological historical record mecca
historical record mecca
archaeological record mecca

Please explore the links on this video
watch?v=LWCiNKxVsrE

ayamen1 (17 hours ago)

So you don't beleive your bible , so your bible is wrong when it talks about paran and bacca and about this prophet who will come like Moses .
So it is upto you , you want to reject Muhamed and all prophets and follow Paul and his pagon trintrian God of Roman empire God .

PeteWaldo (17 hours ago)

Of course I believe my Bible. As proven by ARCHAEOLOGY it is demonstrated to be the most reliable record of ancient times.
What I DON'T believe is Muslim ridiculous exegesis of it. WHY DON'T YOU READ IT?

Psalms 84:6 [Who] passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools. 7 They go from strength to strength, [every one of them] IN ZION appeareth before God.

It's about a trip to ZION - JERUSALEM.
To THE Holy Land. Baca being a valley of balsam trees nearby.

ayamen1 (16 hours ago)

Well is Zamzam which we have it in Mecca until now .
It is Mecca in Saudis arabia not jeruosalem .

ayamen1 (16 hours ago)

In the place of the doom of thr rock , later they build this mosque on it . He described bit almaqdus .
The place of alaqsa mosque is holy for Muslim as well as Jewish . As we follow the releigion of all the prophets . And Allah promised us this land as we beleive .

PeteWaldo (17 hours ago)

".... this prophet who will come like Moses."

You can't help but blaspheme because you listen to liars like Deedat that the guy in the video above, whose own testimony proves he was never a Christian, because he said when he was a preacher, he and his dad put money before ministry. They served mammon, not God.

Jews and Christians understand the prophecy that you blaspheme to be prophecy of the Messiah.
watch?v=5JYZeUGfyn4

ayamen1 (16 hours ago)

Jesus and Moses are not alike
but Muhamed and Moses are
Jesus never Married and no children , was rejected by Jew , no wars , not leader . And according to you God and son of God . But Muhamed and Moses are the same .

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: ayamen1 convert christian video
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 06:26:27 PM »
PeteWaldo (17 hours ago)

What did Mohammed find in Jerusalem when he rode his flying camel, or whatever it was, there?

ayamen1 (17 hours ago)

And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts.
in hebrow Muhamed was mentioned as hemda ( the desired one ) this journey in the bible in book of Haggai 2:7 .

PeteWaldo (16 hours ago)

You didn't answer the question. Where did Mohammed hitch up his flying animal in Jerusalem? What did he describe he visited in Jerusalem??

PeteWaldo (16 hours ago)

Mohammed described a temple
Sahih M, B 1, 0309:
"I mounted it and came to the Temple (Bait Maqdis in Jerusalem), then tethered it to the ring used by the prophets. I entered the mosque and prayed two rak'ahs in it..."

All the Muslims knew Mohammed had seen the temple because he described the number of windows and doors and such to Abu Bakr, and Bakr confirmed Mohammed must have been there because Abu Bakr had himself traveled to the temple, and it was as Mohammed described it.
Sound familiar?

and then later

PeteWaldo (16 hours ago)

By the way, there is no "hemda" mentioned in the Bible, and certainly not in the passage you referenced.
Perhaps this web page will help with this subject
brotherpete. com/fables_fantasies. htm