Author Topic: Channel comments beginning 3-11-10 to 2-19  (Read 9353 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Channel comments beginning 3-11-10
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2010, 11:28:43 AM »

MrGriegos (2 minutes ago)  (Pending approval)

Hi Pete,

np33123's claims about being a "MUFTI" are even worse than his claims of being an Imam. In either case, his responses to me (or anyone)? which have been hostile and abusive, demonstrated his inability to react as an Imam or a MUFTI. I should explain that a Mufti is a specially recognized Islamic scholar and of the requirements, such a person must demonstrate knowledge and wisdom.

His responses to me, my race, my videos (which he could not provide an argument against) demonstrate the opposite. However, our Western Standards of what a Scholar is may differ from Islamic definitions. For example, at the University of Toronto, I would never use vulgar language for a lecture. In np33123's case, vulgar language may be acceptable, as is Taqiyya. In any case, he is not worth the time for debate.

But as we know there is rarely such a thing as "debate" with Muslims, any more often than there is DIAlogue, as all of the threads with np copy&pasted into this forum have attested for 2 years. The Muslims that do engage in dialogue here eventually just drift away as the evidence overwhelms them. Those like np are stuck simply punching out 500 character one-liner blasphemies into YouTube over and over, while ignoring altogether that there is absolutely no historical or archaeological EVIDENCE that Mecca ever existed before the 4th century when the pagans built it. Ignoring that they bow to the same black stone moon god idol that the pagans did. That they bow to it 5 times a day because they believe Mohammed rode through the night on a flying animal, and then prayed inside a temple - that had been torn down 500 years before Mohammed came up with his ridiculous story. That it would have been an impossibility for Hagar to travel 1,000 miles across uninhabited, uncharted, untraveled desert, only to arrive at one of the most barren and bleak places in Arabia, that was characterized by early historians and geographers as "uninhabitable". That their famous "historian" (and womanizer) Ibn Ishaq's answer to the impossibility of Abraham and Ishmael having had anything to do with Mecca - a thousand miles from their home - was to borrow the Zoroastrian fable of a flying camel, and suggest that Abraham commuted back and forth to Mecca on it. That the way Ishmael attended Abraham's funeral was also on a flying camel.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1167.0

That even they should be able to see that their religion is 100% pure preposterous, unsupportable, poppycock, cannot, it would seem, break the power of the spirit of antichrist in their lives. The grip that the prince of the power of the air has over them.

Pointing out to them hat Mohammed WAS, and his STAND-ALONE 7th century religion IS, the EXACT OPPOSITE of that revealed through the Gospel, continues to be the burden that those few of us, MrGriegos, have been called to continue to show them. May God continue to bless you and your ministry to those poor, deceived, hungry, souls brother.