Author Topic: np's channel chat 3-12 to 3-19  (Read 6916 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
np's channel chat 3-12 to 3-19
« on: March 18, 2010, 07:17:09 AM »
Exchange between np and Pete only, from np's channel. Beginning 3-12-10. Enhanced with forum links added.

np33123 (6 days ago)

Assalamo Alaikom Brother friendofyoutube2009 i am very happy you post comments on my channel and you are 100% right Christians with all their sects are PAGANS and waiting for some one to save them and to Die for their SINS and they can sin and do what ever they want . That is the work of AZAZIL IBLIS he knows what he is doing very well . Poor MASONS they don't know what Iblis will say to them of the end against them? all.

np33123 (6 days ago)

PAGANWALDO tell me please did YEHAHSHUAH MESHIH ( The name Jesus Christ ? hmmmmm , no body knew such a name at his time that is Greek YESUS XPISTOS and in English JESUS CHRIST ) bow and pray to GOD ? Which GOD is more HIGH ?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: np channel chat 2
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 07:18:30 AM »
PeteWaldo (6 days ago)

"...they can sin and do what ever they want ..."

You know that's false and are simply displaying your own jealousy. You could be saved too if you repent np.

Rom 6:1 What shall we say then Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound 2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

PeteWaldo (6 days ago)

Do you understand why you can't bring yourself to answer it? Come on np. It's a simple question.

Do Muslims today bow toward and circumambulate, the very same black stone moon god idol, that the pagans bowed toward and circumambulated, before Mohammed? Simple YES or NO will do.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1079.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 07:19:42 AM »
np33123 (5 days ago)

PaganWaldo you said :
Rom 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
O.K. THAT MEANS CHRISTIANS MUST DO GOOD DEEDS AND TO AVOID SINS ( THE SAME ARE DOING ALL MUSLIMS ) ,BUT TELL ME THEN IF CHRISTIANS ARE FREE OF SIN BECAUSE JESUS DIED FOR THEIR SINS AND THEY SHOULD NOT BE ANY MORE UNDER THAT INFLUENCE THEN WHY CHRISTIANS HAVE TO CARE ABOUT THAT THEY GONNA SIN OR NOT ? IF THEY MUST WORK HARD NOT TO SIN THEN WHY JESUS DIED FOR ?

np33123 (5 days ago)

PaganWaldo what are you saved from ? From Sin , Death, Diseases, Disastrous , etc. ? If Christians are different then other people ( BECAUSE JESUS DIED FOR THEM AND SAVED THEM ) they must be PERFECT Spiritually and Physically , BUT THEY ARE NOT ! Then what you are talking about ? Are you trying to explain the MIND and the PLAN of the CREATOR of EVERYTHING with your RIDICULOUS religion ? Come on man go jump in the Ocean .

np33123 (5 days ago)

PAGANWALDO : Are you going to limit God's record only in the frame of 1600 years ? No more? records ?? Are Muslims bowing to the Moon or to the stone ? THEY WORSHIP THE CREATOR OF EVERYTHING ! Did Jesus bow to pray to God ? Which God was more HIGH ? Is Jesus god ? WOW, god PRAYS TO THE HIGH GOD ISN'T THAT PAGANISM !

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 07:20:43 AM »
PeteWaldo (5 days ago)

"Are Muslims bowing to the Moon or to the stone?"
Every Muslim in the world bows toward and is supposed to circumambulate, the very same black stone idol that represented the moon god, that the pagans bowed toward and circumambulated, before Mohammed.

Isn't this correct? YES or NO will do.

PeteWaldo (5 days ago)

"Are you going to limit God's record only in the frame of 1600 years? No more records?"

No I'm not. GOD LIMITED HIS RECORD of revelation to us to a period of 1600 years ENDING in the first century AD.

PeteWaldo (5 days ago)

Jesus, while revealed to us as a man in the flesh on earth, provided the perfect and sinless example for all mankind to follow. After He was crucified and resurrected He declared

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, ALL POWER IS GIVEN UNTO ME IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH.

Because Jesus and God are coexistent from the beginning.

PeteWaldo (5 days ago)

Now let me ask you. What did Mohammed find in Jerusalem when he rode his flying camel there?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 07:21:44 AM »
np33123 (5 days ago)

PAGANWALDO SAID :
"Are Muslims bowing to the Moon or to the stone?"
Every Muslim in the world bows toward and is supposed to circumambulate, the very same black stone idol that represented the moon god, that the pagans bowed toward and circumambulated, before Mohammed.
MY ANSWER TO YOU PAGANWALDO IS ALWAYS :
OF COURSE NO ! ISLAM IS NOT PAGANISM LIKE CHRISTIANITY !

np33123 (5 days ago)

PAGANWALDO 'S COMMENT:
Jesus, while revealed to us as a man in the flesh on earth, provided the perfect and sinless example for all mankind to follow. ( ARE YOU CHRISTIANS LIVE SUCH A LIFE STILE LIKE JESUS SINLESS ? IF NOT THEN WHAT YOU GOT FROM JESUS ? )After He was crucified and resurrected He declared
Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, ALL POWER IS GIVEN UNTO ME IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH. ( ALL POWER IS GIVEN TO HIM BUT SATAN IS STILL IN POWER AND NOTHING HAPPENED TO THE SATAN IBLIS AZAZIL ) ! MAY BE JESUS NEEDS TO TRY IT AGAIN !
Because Jesus and God are coexistent from the beginning.

np33123 (5 days ago)

PAGANWALDO'S COMMENT:
Now let me ask you. What did Mohammed find in Jerusalem when he rode his flying camel there?
THE LAST PROPHET MUHAMMAD MUSTAFA ( SAAW / PBUH ) WHICH YOU JEWS AND CHRISTIANS BOTH OF YOU 100% KAFIRS /INFIDELS DENY, BY THE POWER OF ALLAH THE CREATOR OF EVERYTHING AND ALWAYS IN POWER DID MIRACLE WHICH NO MOSES NOR JESUS OR OTHER PROPHETS DID ! IF YOU SAY THAT IS FABLE THEN THE STORY IN YOUR GOSPELS ARE 100% FABLES TOO WHY WE SHOULD BELIEVE IN THEM ?

np33123 (5 days ago)

LET ME NOW ASK YOU SOMETHING :
WHY YOU SAY IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER ,THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT ? IS THERE ANY HIERARCHY ? ARE THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT DEMI GODS ? WHICH GOD IS MORE HIGH IN RANK? ARE THEY REALLY EQUAL ? ONE GOD ? ISN'T THAT PAGANISM ?

np33123 (5 days ago)

PAGANWALDO YOUR REPLY WITH MY QUESTION :
"Are you going to limit God's record only in the frame of 1600 years? No more records?"
No I'm not. GOD LIMITED HIS RECORD of revelation to us to a period of 1600 years ENDING in the first century AD.
MY REPLY:
DO YOU REPRESENT GOD TO TALK ON HIS BEHALF AND DO YOU KNOW HIS PLAN ?DID YOU PUT GOD IN DOGMATIC FRAME BY SAYING THAT ? O MY !

np33123 (5 days ago)

WHO IS THE ABSOLUTE ALLAH OR JESUS ?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 07:23:55 AM »
PeteWaldo (5 days ago)

But you didn't answer my question yet np. What did Mohammed see in Jerusalem when he took his flying camel there? As an imam I would have thought you would have known the answer. Let me help.

Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Number 309: "I mounted it and came to the Temple (Bait Maqdis in Jerusalem), then tethered it to the ring used by the prophets. I entered the mosque and prayed two rak'ahs in it..."

So he tied his flying camel up where the prophets had, and went into the temple to pray. Needless to say his fellow Muslims were skeptical about this flying camel story. So why did they take Mohammed's word for such a tale?

PeteWaldo (5 days ago)

Well as luck would have it Abu Bakr was on hand. When Mohammed started describing the temple, like how many windows and doors it had and such, Bakr was able to confirm every detail that Mohammed described, because he had journeyed to Jerusalem and had seen the temple himself, and remembered it just as Mohammed had described it.

Lucky Bakr was there to confirm the temple part, because Mohammed's flying camel trip also included a detour to heaven where he was instructed in Muslims daily routine of praying 5 times a day, as well as ablution, or washing up before prayers. So the importance of Mohammed's flying camel trip to Islam cannot be overemphasized can it?

PeteWaldo (4 days ago)

The Dome of the Rock on the temple mount even enshrines Mohammed's launch pad for his flying camel after he visited the temple.
One problem with all this. THE TEMPLE HAD BEEN TORN DOWN 500 YEARS PREVIOUSLY.
Are you guy beginning to get the picture?
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=943.0

PeteWaldo (4 days ago)

Let's summarize. So far, THE FACT IS, that ALL MUSLIMS bow toward the same black stone moon god idol, that the pagans bowed toward and circumambulated, before Mohammed. And the reason Muslims bow toward the moon god idol 5 times a day, is because Mohammed said he took a trip on a flying camel. Hmmmm.....

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 07:24:45 AM »
np33123 (4 days ago)

PAGANWALDO YOU SAID: But you didn't answer my question yet np. What did Mohammed see in Jerusalem when he took his flying camel there? As an imam I would have thought you would have known the answer.
WHAT HE SAW HE EXPLAINED TO THE JEWS AT THAT TIME WHO ASKED HIM AND THE JEWS WERE SHAMED WITH HEAD DOWN ALL OF THEM .

np33123 (4 days ago)

DID JOHN THE DISCIPLE WHO WROTE ONE OF THE GOSPELS AND THE BOOK OF REVELATION DID HE SEE THE FUTURE WHAT WILL HAPPEN AND DID HE EXPLAINED IT LIKE HE WAS THERE ? DO YOU KNOW HOW MORE HIGH IS THE LAST PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SAAWS/PBUH) THAN JOHN THE DISCIPLE ? OF COURSE YOU DON'T KNOW IF YOU KNEW IT TODAY YOU SHOULD ME MUSLIM !

np33123 (4 days ago)

DID YOUR god JESUS GET STUCK WHEN THE DISCIPLES ASKED HIM TO TELL THEM WHEN WILL BE THE LAST DAY THE END OF THE WORLD ? DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT HE SAID TO THEM ?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2010, 07:25:35 AM »
PeteWaldo (3 days ago)

"DID HE SEE THE FUTURE WHAT WILL HAPPEN AND DID HE EXPLAINED IT LIKE HE WAS THERE?"
That was a prophetic vision. Just like Daniel and Ezekeiel among others, had in the Old Testament.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MORE HIGH IS THE LAST PROPHET MUHAMMAD"
A liar, higher? Mohammed's wasn't a vision at all. Mohammed claimed he actually visited the temple in Jerusalem at the time he took his flying camel there. Abu Bakr confirmed his lie and said he had seen the temple and it was just as Mohammed described it. But the temple had been torn down over 500 years before their lies. They figured Mohammed's 7th century illiterate desert dwelling followers would never travel the 766 miles to verify, so they figured their lies were safe from them. What's your excuse?
http://petewaldo.com/fables_fantasies.htm

PeteWaldo (3 days ago)

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
The sights which Allah's Apostle was shown on the Night Journey when he was taken to Bait-ul-Maqdis (i.e. Jerusalem) WERE ACTUAL SIGHTS, (not dreams).

You see? Mohammed got caught lying about riding on a flying camel and visiting a temple that had been torn down 500 YEARS before. This is the 21st century, and history shows us his ridiculous story is provably a pile of crap, yet you still believe it! His flying camel story is the whole reason you bow toward his moon god idol FIVE TIMES a day, and practice abulition.
But where did Mohammed really get that stuff? From the 2nd century occult cult of the Sabians, who he was into up to his eyeballs by way of 4 of his relatives who formed "Ahnaf". Even his own clan refered to Mohammed as "the Sabian".
Guess what the Sabiens had been doing for centuries? Praying 5 times a day and practicing ablution.
http://petewaldo.com/fables_fantasies.htm

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2010, 07:25:54 AM »
np33123 (3 days ago)

PAGANWALDO you are taking the things to light ! You are asking me in what i believe I BELIEVE IN THE GREAT RELIGION WHICH CAN EXIST EVER NOT THE bulls**t RELIGION LIKE YOURS, GARBAGE ! LIMITED IS YOUR BRAIN TO UNDERSTAND ISLAM !

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2010, 07:27:00 AM »
brotherjw (3 days ago)

"You are asking me in what i believe I BELIEVE IN THE GREAT RELIGION WHICH CAN EXIST..."

But I already show you that your religion is pure unmitigated bull crap. History shows that Mecca did not exist before the 4th century pagans built it, and their Kaaba to keep their stone idols, one of which you still bow toward. I showed you that Mohammed and Abu Bakr were full of crap for claiming to visit a temple that had been torn down 500 years before they lied to their ignorant people about seeing it.
You can BELIEVE in the tooth fairy if you want too. It won't make her any more true than Mohammed's ridiculous religion.

PeteWaldo (3 days ago)

For two years you asked questions about Christianity, and I answered the same questions over an over. It was like responding to a wall. While some of my X-Muslim brethren are brought into relationship with Jesus Christ by reading just a verse or two, I realized that others may not seek out the love of God as expressed through the Gospel, unless they first overcome Islam. My last few videos are just the beginning of my pealing the first few layers off of the rotted onion best known as Mohammedanism.

PeteWaldo (3 days ago)

"LIMITED IS YOUR BRAIN TO UNDERSTAND ISLAM ! "

I showed you MATTERS OF FACT that your religion is a PHYSICAL IMPOSSIBILITY. That Mohammed's flying camel is a pure fantasy as even a 5 year old would understand. I am going to expose the rest of the liars that created Mohammedan history, like Ibn' Isaq's phony genealogy that deceives even today's Muslims into believing they are descended from Ishmael. Ishaq placed himself above Moses by creating his fanciful history - IN THE 8TH CENTURY - yet foolish people follow it without ever learning about how and when it was created.
I have only just begun my friend. The gloves are off.

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

Did you notice that because you were unable to defend Mohammed's ridiculous flying camel story, that what you chose to do instead was talk about me, and blaspheme God?

Come on np, if Mohammed wasn't lying please tell us just what temple Mohammed tied his flying camel up to, that "the prophets" had tied up to before Mohammed.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2010, 07:27:23 AM »
np33123 (2 days ago)

PAGANWALDO AND BROTHERJW YOU ARE THE SAME KAFIR ! YOU SAY JESUS CHRIST DID MIRACLES ?? REALLY SHOW ME PHYSICAL PROOF OF THAT CLAIM ! IF YOU ARE REAL CHRISTIAN GUIDED DIRECTLY BY YOUR SAVIOR JESUS HE MUST GIVE YOU THE SAME POWER TO MAKE MIRACLES , LETS GO TO THE CEMETERY WITH YOU AND YOU WILL SHOW US HOW POWERFUL IS YOUR BELIEF AND YOU WILL RISE ALL DEAD PEOPLE THERE . ARE YOU READY ?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2010, 07:27:43 AM »
PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

Each Christian is called individually, according to the Spirit, np. Some ARE called to perform miracles. I have been called to help 1.5 billion people overcome the spirit of antichrist they received through the false prophet Mohammed.
Since you're an imam that is expected to know such things,, WHAT TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM DID MOHAMMED TIE AL-BURAQ BY?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RG-IPHaR6o

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2010, 07:28:13 AM »
np33123 (2 days ago)

What Temple .................? If you were clever enough you should understand the meaning of that what is said in the Hadith . You are called to help people ? Show me then one christian who is call to perform miracles to try him and his "True " belief ! I am waiting to meet you soon with your so called christian miracle master !

np33123 (2 days ago)

MrGriegos If my language is bad to call you ( Malaka ) . Then tell me why your Greek Orthodox prists ?? are F***ING each other in the Monastery why they love homo sex ? Are they not guided by the Holy Spirit ? Your Kafir friend PaganWaldo or Brotherjwbulls**t will make miracles in the cemetery this Saturday at 12:00 a.m. to proof that he is one of the real Christ followers who has the real and right belief i am inviting you to come there in New York central cemetery to see the miracles of PaganWaldo .

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2010, 07:28:44 AM »
brotherjw (1 day ago)

I pointed out to you that you were being dragged down into the mud by a couple of children whose behavior shows that their minds never matured past the age of 13. Likely their minds have been broken by the repetitive prayers of the heathen.
And now look at you. Would you be proud to show your flock your posts? Is that how you teach them to speak? Is this the kind of language that God inspires? Sorry my friend, that is the kind of speech that Mohammed's "Allah" aka Satan, inspires.

PeteWaldo (1 day ago)

Whoops. I accidentally used my brotherjw ID again. Hope folks don't find it confusing. Now to your question

"What Temple .................?"

That would be the temple that Mohammed tied his flying camel up near and went in to pray. My new video might help explain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RG-IPHaR6o

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2010, 07:29:35 AM »
np33123 (1 day ago)

PAGANWALDO YOUR KAFIR COMMENTS DON'T WORK ON ME I AM BORN MUSLIM AND I WILL DIE AS MUSLIM ISLAM IS # 1 CHRISTIANITY IS 100% GARBAGE ! TEACH THE JEWS ABOUT CHRISTIANITY DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THE REAL MUSLIMS YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED !

np33123 (1 day ago)

MY LANGUAGE WHICH I AM USING IS RIGHT BECAUSE I AM SAYING THE TRUTH YOUR PRIESTS LIKE HOMO SEX MAY BE YOU ARE BOTTOM TOO ! ?? IS THAT EXAMPLE FROM JESUS CHRIST ?

np33123 (1 day ago)

WHICH CHRISTIANITY IS THE RIGHT ONE ORTHODOX , CATHOLIC , PROTESTANT, EVANGELISTS, ANGLICANS, COPTIC, JEHOVAH WITNESSES , CHURCH OF CHRIST , PAGANWALDO'S CHRISTIANITY ETC. ? ALL OF YOU BELIEVE IN THE SAME PLUS YOU ARE GUIDED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT WOW !
WE ARE GUIDED BY SATAN OR THE MOON GOD BUT WE ARE # 1 ALWAYS WE HAVE ONLY ONE REAL ISLAM WHICH STARTED FROM ADAM AND EVE TIME TILL THE END OF THE PHYSICAL WORLD!

np33123 (1 day ago)

Brother friendofyoutube2009 , THEY ARE ALL GUIDED BY JESUS CHRIST AND PAGANWALDO IS MOST HIGHLY GUIDED ! THEY TOGETHER WITH THE MASTURBATOR MrGriegos ARE VERY GOOD CHRISTIANS GUIDED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT .

np33123 (18 hours ago)

THAT'S WHY THEY LIKE HOMO SEX !

np33123 (16 hours ago)

I spoke with Greek Orthodox priest and asked him why you Christians should say In the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit , why must be like that why you are not saying in the name of the Holy Spirit the Son and the Father ? He said it is blasphemy to say like that , i asked him why ? He said because the Father is most high i said are they not EQUAL he said they are EQUAL but the FATHER is the GREATEST ONE ! PaganWaldo will help me to understand that .

np33123 (3 hours ago)

If Mecca did not exist from the time of Ishmael ( PBUH ) and Hager then i am waiting for you PAGANWALDO to explain to me with your "great " knowledge what was the name at that time of that place where is now Mecca ? Also tell me where were Ishmael ( PBUH )and his mother and where Abraham ( PBUH ) sent them to which land ? Did they were to New York ?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2010, 11:57:32 AM »
PeteWaldo (5 hours ago)

"I AM BORN MUSLIM A..."
According to the God of the Bible NOBODY is born a Muslim. We are born either Jew or Gentile.

"AND I WILL DIE AS MUSLIM"
I can see the incentive to remain Muslim since as an imam your fellow cultists will cut your head off for going renegade, infidel, apostate.
We all have to decide to make the choice of freedom from persecution and the comforts of this world, with eternal torment in the next. Or a life in Jesus Christ.

PeteWaldo (5 hours ago)

"PRIESTS LIKE HOMO SEX"
Some men have been guilty of molesting children too. These are the fruit of false doctrines of the Roman Catholic and Orthodox Churches.

"WHICH CHRISTIANITY IS THE RIGHT ONE"
Those who follow Jesus Christ in truth, just as it has been since the first century. However ALL Christians - for 2,000 years, have understoond that Jesus Christ died on the cross to save all who have faith in His shed blood from sin.

PeteWaldo (5 hours ago)

"I spoke with Greek Orthodox priest..."
Why would you bother doing that when he is the very one whom you condemn by observing the fruit of his doctrine? (the false doctrine of celibacy of clergy)
1Ti 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife...
4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;

"...and asked him why you Christians should say In the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit , why must be like that why you are not saying in the name of the Holy Spirit the Son and the Father ? He said it is blasphemy to say like that..."
How could that be when they are all ONE? They are all THE SAME BEING. Just like you - body, soul, spirit - what difference does the order make?
That being said, when I baptize I do use the order as it occurs in scripture, because that's the instruction as it occurs in scripture.

PeteWaldo (5 hours ago)

"...what was the name at that time of that place where is now Mecca?"

Where Mecca was eventually built was one of the most foreboding stretches of barren desert wasteland along the coast. There was absolutely no timber for building roofs etc. Early historians and geographers characterized it as "uninhabitable". Later it was the haunt of ruthless thieves who would rob caravans and kill everyone.
It wasn't until the Yemeni tribe of Khuzaa'h migrated there in the 4th century AD that Mecca began to be developed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWCiNKxVsrE

PeteWaldo (4 hours ago)

"Also tell me where were Ishmael ( PBUH )and his mother and where Abraham ( PBUH ) sent them to which land ? Did they were to New York?"

It's a cinch that one place THEY DIDN'T GO is Mecca. To believe that you would have to explain how they crossed 1,000 miles of entirely UNTRAVELED barren desert wasteland, with one skin of water.
Ishmael lived out his life in the wilderness of Paran, which is located north of Mt. Sinai (Mecca is 400 miles to the south of Mt. Sinai). Paran was between the River of Jordan and the south border of Canaan.
Deu 1:1 These [be] the words which Moses spake unto all Israel on this side Jordan in the wilderness, in the plain over against the Red [sea], between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab.

PeteWaldo (4 hours ago)

The history of Mecca, as you know it, and particularly the phony genealogies, were a pure fictional fabrication by Ibn Ishak. The rest of Islamic "historians" simply took his word for it and repeated it. There is NOT A SHRED of his CREATED history of Mecca to be found in the writings of prior historians or geographers. If you take issue with this please show me the HISTORICAL or ARCHAEOLOGICAL record.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1176.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: np's channel chat 3-12
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2010, 08:11:48 AM »
np33123 (9 hours ago)

BROTHER FRIENDOFYOUTUBE2009 CAN YOU SEE HOW EXTREMELY RIDICULOUS IS PAGANWALDO WITH HIS ANSWERS ? HE IS ASKING OF HISTORICAL AND ARCHAEOLOGICAL PROOFS THAT MECCA EXISTED BEFORE 4 TH CENTURY AD . CAN HE GIVE ME ANY HISTORICAL OR ARCHAEOLOGICAL PROOFS THAT JEWS OR ALL ISRAELITES WERE THERE ON PALESTINE LAND BEFORE MOSES ?

np33123 (6 hours ago)

( O MY , VERY ANGRY GOD HE CURSES RIGHT AWAY ) And his disciples heard it.( THEY SCARED ) IT SEEMS PAGANWALDO'S GOD NOT ONLY DOESN'T KNOW WHEN WILL BE THE END OF THE WORLD BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW THE SEASON FOR THE FIGS WHEN IS IT !? Of course christians say that is parable but in their books everything is parable .

np33123 (6 hours ago)

Mark 11: 11-26
11 And he entered Jerusalem, and went into the temple; and when he had looked round at everything, as it was already late, he went out to Bethany with the twelve. 12 On the following day, when they came from Bethany, he was hungry. ( A HUNGRY GOD ) 13 And seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to see if he could find anything on it.( HE WENT TO SEE IT CLOSE , THE GOD DOESN'T NOW FROM DISTANCE THERE IS NOT ANY FIGS ) When he came to it, he found nothing but leaves, for it was not the season for figs. ( GOD EVEN DID NOT KNOW THAT WAS NOT THE SEASON FOR THE FIGS WOW CAN ALLAH DO THAT ? ) 14 And he said to it, "May no one ever eat fruit from you again."CONT........

np33123 (5 hours ago)

O YOU JEWS ( YAHOOD ) AND YOU CHRISTIANS DIDN'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHY WAS SENT MUHAMMAD AS LAST PROPHET ( SAAWS / PBUH ) ? O.K. , I WILL HELP YOU , BECAUSE OF YOUR CORRUPTIONS FROM THAT TIME TILL NOW 2010 ! IF PAGANWALDO ASKS DID MECCA EXIST BEFORE 4TH CENTURY AD , HE MUST GIVE ME THE ANSWER WITH HISTORICAL AND ARCHAEOLOGICAL PROOFS DID JESUS CHRIST EXIST EVER OR HE IS BASED ONLY ON THE CHRISTIAN BOOKS WHICH ARE NOTHING BUT FABLES !

np33123 (5 hours ago)

MRGRIEGOS AM I IMAM? YES I AM AND MORE THAN IMAM I AM DOING ANOTHER THINGS TOO, MORE HIGH I AM MUFTI ! AND IF YOU ARE LIVING IN TORONTO I AM INVITING YOU TO COME TO SEE ME IN OUR TURKISH MOSQUE ON PAPE AVE. MY NAME IS CANER AKDEMIR KHALIL ! TOMORROW IS FRIDAY I WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO SEE YOU THERE ! INSHA ALLAH .

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: np's channel chat 3-12
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2010, 08:12:59 AM »
PeteWaldo (1 hour ago)

"CAN HE GIVE ME ANY HISTORICAL OR ARCHAEOLOGICAL PROOFS THAT JEWS OR ALL ISRAELITES WERE THERE ON PALESTINE LAND BEFORE MOSES ?"

Of course. Besides historians believing the bible to be an accurate record because archaeological record proves it to be so, there are A MILLION ARTIFACTS of Jerusalem just on display. The historical record is etched into monuments and written into historical records throughout the ages.
But Mecca? NOT A SHRED until the pagans built the city in the 4th century AD.

PeteWaldo (1 hour ago)

"Of course christians say that is parable but in their books everything is parable . "
The BIBLE says it's A PARABLE
Mat 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree...

Jesus spoke in parables so that unregenerates like you wouldn't understand until you repent.
Mar 4:12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and [their] sins should be forgiven them.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=223.0

PeteWaldo (1 hour ago)

"IF PAGANWALDO ASKS DID MECCA EXIST BEFORE 4TH CENTURY AD , HE MUST GIVE ME THE ANSWER WITH HISTORICAL AND ARCHAEOLOGICAL PROOFS DID JESUS CHRIST EXIST...."

You are confusing two things. Mecca IS A PLACE. The equivalent would be for me to prove that JERUSALEM existed. That epicenter of Judeo/Christian geography is perhaps the most historically attested place on earth, both through historical and archaeological RECORD.
But MECCA? Supposedly the epicenter of Islam since Adam? NOTHING. ZILTCH.
The history of Mecca before the 6th century AD is ONE BIG LIE made up by Ibn Ishak, that others simply repeated.
watch?v=LWCiNKxVsrE

PeteWaldo (1 hour ago)

But you didn't answer to my most important point.
Do you really believe that Hagar traveled through 1,000 miles of uninhabited, uncharted, untraveled, barren, desert wasteland with one skin of water, only to arrive in Mecca, which would even have been the bleakest, dryest and most barren place along the whole trip?
Or did she take a flying camel there like Mohammed commuted to Jerusalem on?
Or perhaps Ali Baba's carpet!
HOW WAS HAGAR SUPPOSED TO HAVE TRAVELED 1,000 MILES THROUGH THE DESERT?

PeteWaldo (8 minutes ago)

I'll close with the following.
It is a MATTER OF FACT that ALL Muslims bow toward and circumambulate, the very same black stone in Mecca, that the pagans bowed toward and circumambulated as their moon god? idol, before Mohammed. Please see the "Mecca, Kaaba, and the Black Stone" video at the top right of this channel page for more.

PeteWaldo (7 minutes ago)

The reason Muslims bow toward that black stone FIVE TIMES a day, and wash before doing so, is because Mohammed claimed to have taken an overnight trip to Jerusalem, heaven, and back, on a flying animal, during which he claimed to have prayed inside a temple in Jerusalem. The problem with all this (besides the flying animal!) is that the temple he claimed to have prayed in was torn down 500 YEARS before Mohammed told his tall tale.

PeteWaldo (7 minutes ago)

There is NOT A SHRED of ARCHAEOLOGICAL or HISTORICAL EVIDENCE that suggests that Mecca ever existed before the tribe of Khuzaa'h came from Yemen, and moved into the area and built Mecca in the 4th century AD. Nor is there A SHRED of historical or archaeological EVIDENCE that the Kaaba ever existed before Asad Abu Karb built it in the early 5th century AD for pagan Star Family worship of their stone idols.

PeteWaldo (3 minutes ago)

If you would like to converse further you know you can always find me in the forum. There are many links provided on my channel page to take you there.