Author Topic: BACA IS MECCA  (Read 6815 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
BACA IS MECCA
« on: May 01, 2010, 07:14:05 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLsniG47IO8

The name "Makka", is mentioned in Quran surah 48:24, and again in 33:50 (but in parentheses), and is suggested to be one and the same with the name "Bakka", found in Surah 3:96. Even if Mohammed had for some reason used two different names for Mecca over the brief 23 years of his "revelations", Islam's holiest city - this epicenter of Islam allegedly since Adam - would then only have been mentioned three times in the Quran. Compare this with the name Jerusalem - the historical epicenter of Judeo-Christian beliefs - which is mentioned 814 times in 767 verses, in the King James Bible.

Since there is no historical record of Mecca ever having existed prior to the 4th century A.D., some Muslims try desperately to claim that there is at least a scriptural reference to Mecca, mentioned in the Old Testament as "Baca". This is attempted by removing the following verse from context and trying to suggest a similarity between the Hebrew name "Baca" of 1,000 BC, and the 7th century AD Yemeni/Quraish Arabic name "Bakka", from the Quran.

Psalms 84:6 [Who] passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.

Then the excitement builds as the term "well" is mentioned in the same verse, since it would seem some Muslims apparently believe that the well of Zamzam was the only well on earth, at the time.

This even though the well of Zamzam was dug by Mohammed's grandfather Abdel Mutaleb in the 6th century, when it was dedicated to the most venerated priest and priestess of the Arabian jinn religion Asaf and Naelah. Please see the Hajj and Umrah videos for more on that subject.

But blessedly we can set all the speculation aside once we discover that the most obvious difficulty with these claims is the very next verse:

84:7 They go from strength to strength, [every one of them] in Zion appeareth before God.

Zion is mentioned 153 times in the Bible because it is the name of the easternmost hill of the city of Jerusalem.
Thus we see this passage describing a journey to ZION - to Jerusalem - to the Holy Land. Baca simply being a stop along the way.

Since the well of Zamzam lies 1200 kilometers away from Jerusalem, across harsh Arabian desert, the whole notion that this verse has anything to do with Mecca is utterly preposterous.

In regard to the valley of Baca, which means balsam trees and weeping, web search - battle jerusalem balsam trees - then try - mulberry balsam trees -

"The Valley of Rephaim lay southwest of Jerusalem and formed part of the boundary between Judah and Benjamin (Joshua 15:8). It may correspond to the 'Valley of Baca' (Psalm 84:6), due to the balsam trees that were there (1 Chronicles 14:14-15). These are named, literally, 'weepers' because of their drops of milky sap." (Payne)

All this Islam, Mecca and Mohammed in the Bible nonsense becomes a wasted exercise, once one learns that there is absolutely no historical evidence that suggests that Mecca ever existed before the 4th century AD, or it's Kaaba before the early 5th century when Asa'd Abu Karb built it for Arabian Star Family worship, the black stone of which is still housed in the kaaba to this day.

As usual, when so many Bible-ignorant Muslims parrot the same ridiculous nonsense in unison, you will generally find their famous Greek sophist styled entertainer and deceiving antichrist liar Ahmed Deedat, behind the foolishness.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: BACA IS MECCA
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 11:50:08 AM »
Some Muslims claim "ah, ha, it must be Mecca because Muslims still go on pilgrimage there". But most don't even realize that the rituals they engage in were stolen straight from the pagans, by Mohammed. Indeed pagans and Muslims performed Hajj shoulder to shoulder until Mohammed kicked the pagans out of their own ritual.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj_umrah.htm#tawaf

Sahih Bukhari Volume 2, Book 26, Number 689:
    Narrated Abu Huraira:
    In the year prior to the last Hajj of the Prophet when Allahs Apostle made Abu Bakr the leader of the pilgrims, the latter (Abu Bakr) sent me in the company of a group of people to make a public announcement: 'No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year, and no naked person is allowed to perform Tawaf of the Kaba.'

As Psalms 84.7 indicates, pilgrimages to the  temple Yahweh had His people build on the temple mount in ZION - in the Holy Land - were going on 1500 years before Mohammed.

Indeed many go on pilgrimage to the Holy Land unto this day.
Simply Google - pilgrimage to holy land

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Valley of Baca - Mecca? ( Bakkah Makkah )
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 06:53:32 AM »
Naliakbar is "ME" and Pete is "YOU"

[[[[YOU:
Forever is a very long time, my friend. You could die this very day.

ME:
IT ABSOLUTLY IS, which is why i will follow the teaching of god to adam ....]]]]

The problem with this preposterous delusion that you suffer under is that you have not yet, nor will you be able to, present a single shred of historical or archaeological evidence, that attests to any of the pre-Mohammed Islamic history that you have been trained to believe.
The reason, of course, is that it was all created by Mohammed and his boys in the 7th and 8th century AD.
Do you understand this?

Do you understand that the place where Mecca was eventually built in the 4th century AD is a thousand kilometers from anywhere Abraham ever traveled?

How did Ishmael travel that thousand miles, a thousand years before the first caravan did, in time to make it to Abraham's funeral in Hebron?

Did he fly on Mohammed's winged camel?

ME:
As for where abraham traveled, did he leave a calling card every where that he travelled for you to know everywhere he went?

also when we read your bible we find:

Psalm 84:6 (King James Version)
6Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.

In the quran the valley of mecca is called bakka

YUSUFALI: The first House (of worship) appointed for men was that at Bakka: Full of blessing and of guidance for all kinds of beings:
PICKTHAL: Lo! the first Sanctuary appointed for mankind was that at Becca, a blessed place, a guidance to the peoples;
SHAKIR: Most surely the first house appointed for men is the one at Bekka, blessed and a guidance for the nations.

Every muslim will tell you that Mecca is the first place of worship, so that is a proof in it's self that even your bible talks about the pilgrimage to this holy land.

[[[As for where abraham traveled, did he leave a calling card every where that he travelled for you to know everywhere he went?

also when we read your bible we find:

Psalm 84:6 (King James Version)
6Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.]]]]

Don't you ever get embarrassed by peddling Deedat's nonsense?
I could understand it, if you were illiterate.

Psa 84:7 They go from strength to strength, [every one of them] IN ZION appeareth before God.

Zion is mentioned 153 times in the KJV because it is the name of a hill in JERUSALEM, where THE temple was built on the temple mount that still stands - IN ZION,
ZION is about 1,200 KILOMETERS from where Mecca was eventually built in the 4th century AD.

Can you see that now you're saying that a mass of pilgrims wandered across 1200 kilometers of, untraveled, unknown harsh Arabian desert, a thousand years before the first caravan ever did?
Or did they travel on flying camels too?
Do you see where Deedat's buffoonery got you?
The temple mount still stands IN ZION, my poor Deedat deluded friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLsniG47IO8

ME:
i am not peddeling deedat's nonesense, i am peddeling God's words, i gave you the verse in the quran where it states quite clearly that the first place of worship to god was Bakka, which there isnt a single muslim sect that differs from this being Mecca, even the deviant sects agree that this is mecca so it is not what deedat is peddeling it is what god states quite clearly. the only bafoon is you because you are not blind to see the truth in what i have said to you.

YOU:
But you also all unanimously believe Mohammed because he told you he rode around on a flying donkey-mule.

ME:
This is the most pathetic argument that I ever heard, OBVIOUSLY I BELIEVE IN MUHAMAMD(SAW) IF I DIDN'T I WOULD NOT BE A MUSLIM. I cant tell you how stupid this question comes off as, because I believe the prophet Muhammad(saw) to be a prophet of god even if he said standing in Mecca he was able to piss ontop of the Highest mountain in the world I would believe him because he is the source of my belief. Just as you bleieve everytrhing Paul teaches because he is the source of your belief.

YOU:
My friend, no matter how hard you wish it were otherwise, the TEMPLE that was built in ZION was and will always remain, 1200 kilometers from where the pagans built the kaaba in Mecca in the 5th century AD, and Mohammed's grandfather dug the well of Zamzam.
ME:
You are welcome to your belief, the history records when the grandfather of the prophet(saw) dug he found the perviuos wall of the well but such is life I am not a historian, I study theology and the fact is to this date you have not yet met my challenge of prooving your faith withotu prooving hinduism and we both you know are afraid to even attempt because you know you cannot do it. i can use your holy books to proove my faith that is how truthful islam is.

[Pete note - When I summarized the 3 things nali cited as historical proof (other 2 elsewhere in this forum) he replied]

[[[[YOU:
2. A misunderstanding of Psalms 84:6 which in the very next verse indicates that the temple to which it refers is in ZION.
ME:
You cannot find me history of someone calling this place baca but I can definatly find you history of Mecca's original name being Bakka ........]]]]

The HEBREW name Baca came along 1500 YEARS BEFORE your Quraish 7th century ARABIC word, so don't be ridiculous.
Baca is a name for balsam trees. It means weeping. The trees weep sap when they are cut. There are some Google searches you can click on at the link.
http://www.petewaldo.com/baca_mecca.htm

[[[[[....... and well I have done so already if you would only heed to the truth. ]]]]]

Then let's explore the truth rather than your foolishness.

Are you suggesting that the Old Testament Jews went on pilgrimage to the temple in Mecca, 1200 kilometers away from their temple on the temple mount in Jerusalem, to perform pagan rituals around the Kaaba?

What is ZION?
Where is ZION?
Why is ZION mentioned 154 times in Scripture?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 03:26:54 PM »
This is really a wonderful exercise in how something that is so preposterously and provably nonsensical and absent of truth, can be so casually repeated, as though it were a matter of fact. It really does offer a wonderful insight into how folks are indoctrinated into following Muhammad, in spite of the fact that is is historically, archaeologically, geographically and scripturally unsupportable. It's what self-indoctrination and brainwashing are all about.

A YouTuber named ThePeaceMissile sent me the following video uploaded on another guy's channel.

"Who Loves Jesus More: Christians or Muslims Part 1/2"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3egdpyiyVk

On which I replied not dissimilarity to others, because his video was so stunning, purely of the flesh.

3-22

#

I think you perhaps put the cart before the horse. If you are new2islam, then you may not have yet gained the self-imposed ignorance required to follow Muhammad, so I would highly recommend that while you still have the capacity you investigate the history of Mecca prior to the 4th century AD.

historyofmecca. com

After you familiarize yourself with the historical and archaeological record of Mecca I recommend you investigate the origins of Islamic rituals.

brotherpete. com/hajj_umrah. htm
PeteWaldo 13 seconds ago
#

Here's what your video did a beautiful job of confirming.

Rom 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, [are they] all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8 That is, They which are the CHILDREN OF THE FLESH, these [are] not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Along with Muhammad's chicken and wine serving bordello he called "paradise"!

watch?v=aEfKpgiYgHY

That Baca = Mecca nonsense was really entertaining.

watch?v=eLsniG47IO8
PeteWaldo 8 minutes ago
#

So why did Muhammad switch his "holy" day from the Sabbath to Friday?

1Th 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

watch?v=jGyWs__Y-rU

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Sura 8:12 I will instill terror ...smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

watch?v=V9FYYo5EINU
PeteWaldo 14 minutes ago

3-22

While I was there I commented on another video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsDDQSN0HGU&feature=channel_video_title

Where he parrots even more preposterous nonsense that the Mecca was "frequented" by the "prophets" through the centuries. Also I read his channel comments a little wherein he claims to have been a Christian. I replied on the video

ON WHAT BASIS do you make the spurious claim "it has been frequented by Prophets through the centuries (and most recently by the Prophet Muhammad)."

The Quraish's Kaaba is located 1200 kilometers away from Hebron, where Abraham lived and where Jews, Christians and Muslims visit Abraham's tomb. Abraham lived about 900 years before the first caravan is recorded as ever having been able to travel along the Red Sea from northern to southern Arabia.

watch?v=Xh5E--IlCKk
PeteWaldo 13 hours ago

On your channel you claim that you were formerly a Christian. What makes you believe that you were a Christian?
PeteWaldo 13 hours ago

Then later he removed my comments from the first video and posted a channel comment on my channel that I found this morning (I don't allow channel comments any more because they are so time wasting as evidenced by the copy and paste of them in this forum. However when someone makes one it still posts privately.)

Newf2islam (11 hours ago)
Hi there! You dont seem to be very open to learn, you seem to be visiting my channel to fight islam! Sorry, Ill have to block you, I wish you guidance, all the best!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 06:04:35 AM »
I thought I might make one more effort at pointing out his error and PMd the following from my IslamExplored channel.

3-23

Please note the next verse

Psalms 84:6 [Who] passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools. 7 They go from strength to strength, [every one of them] IN ZION appeareth before God.

There was no reply, and that channel is now blocked too. But do you think he will correct his conspicuous error?