Author Topic: PM Chat with ayamen1  (Read 4323 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
PM Chat with ayamen1
« on: May 01, 2010, 05:32:59 PM »
I posted this because ayamen1 sent this PM but then blocked me so that I couldn't reply. I pray that he will find it here.

[[[I will ask you a personal Question ?
Why Do you hate Muslims ?]]]]

I love Muslims. That's why I am trying to help you overcome the false prophet Mohammed.

[[[Did they killed you son or your father .]]]]]

No but according to your own books they murdered many other people's father's and sons, and still do all over the world today.

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

[[[[Did they rapped your daughtor or wife .]]]]

No but according to your own books they raped many other peoples daughters and wives. That includes Mohammed.

Tabari VIII:38 "The Prophet selected for himself from among the Jewish women of the Qurayza, Rayhanah bt. Amr. She became his concubine. When he predeceased her, she was still in his possession. When the Messenger of Allah took her as a captive, she showed herself averse to Islam and insisted on Judaism."

Ishaq:465 "Then the Apostle divided the property, wives, and children of the Qurayza among the Muslims. Allah's Messenger took his fifth of the booty. He made known on that day the extra shares for horses and their riders - giving the horse two shares and the rider one. A Muslim without a horse got one share of the spoil. It was the first booty in which lots were cast."

Tabari VIII:39 "Then the Messenger of Allah sent Sa'd bin Zayd with some of the Qurayza captives to Najd, and in exchange for them he purchased horses and arms."

[[[[ Did they cheated you or stealed you .]]]]

No but they cheated and stole from many other people. There is no such thing as a contract according to Mohammed. When a better one comes along, then you can break your first agreement.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=950.0
They stole the property of the people they murdered, and there is even a whole chapter of the Quran devoted to the subject of that "booty", that also details Mohammed's 1/5 share of all the property stolen from others.

[[[[[I am Muslim living in the west for 14 years . In a catholic countery .
Catholic Christians are much much beter than you protstant .]]]]

Catholics are in the bondage of men who usurped the authority of Christ and use it to mentally enslave their flock.

[[[[[They respect other releigion ........]]]]]

Any person who makes a claim of being Christian, but respects Mohammed's religion, either knows nothing about Christianity, or knows nothing about Islam.

[[[[...... and not racist . ]]]]

I am not racist either. Mohammedanism is NOT A RACE. Muslims come in all shapes, sizes, colors and nationalities and you know that very well. You are desperately trying to paint me as something that I am not, because you can't face the truth of what I am saying.
That's why Muslims attack and lie about messengers and try to put the focus on them, rather than address the truth of the message that they bring. That's why Christians are murdered in Islamic countries. That's why Mohammed had Arabian poets murdered.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=127.0
Same kind of thing we find of those that falsely characterize people that criticize Obama. Obama's critics are painted as racists, in order to obfuscate their message, that Obama is accelerating the ruin of our country.

[[[[[You are a brainwashed American fool .]]]]

But you are the one who believes that the physical, geographical and historical impossibility of Abraham, Hagar and Ishmael in Mecca is true, simply because Mohammed said they were there.
I believe the very accurate record in the Bible.
So who does it sound like is brainwashed?

[[[[Killing is forbidden in Islam ,......]]]]

That's false and few were more accomplished at murder and terrorism than your false prophet.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=53.0

Sura 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

Ishaq:480 "The Qurayza met their misfortune [now there's an understated word]. In humiliation they found no helper. A calamity worse than that which fell upon the Nadir befell them. On that day Allah's Apostle came to them like a brilliant moon. We left them with blood upon them like a pool. They lay prostrate with the vultures circling round."

[[[[[...... sex outside marraige is forbidden ,.......]]]]

That is certainly true of Christianity. 1Cr 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators...10 Nor thieves...

But Mohammed was one of the biggest fornicators of all time. You are well aware he kept concubines.

Tabari VIII:38 "The Prophet selected for himself from among the Jewish women of the Qurayza, Rayhanah bt. Amr. She became his concubine. When he predeceased her, she was still in his possession. When the Messenger of Allah took her as a captive, she showed herself averse to Islam and insisted on Judaism."

[[[[........ stealing is forbidden . ]]]]]

But Mohammed was one of the biggest thieves in history. Laying claim through his phony book to 1/5 of all the property stolen from others.

Sura 8:69 But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good: but fear Allah: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Sura 8:41 And know that out of all the booty that ye may acquire (in war), a fifth share is assigned to Allah,- and to the Messenger...
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=951.0

Ishaq:465 "Then the Apostle divided the property, wives, and children of the Qurayza among the Muslims. Allah's Messenger took his fifth of the booty. He made known on that day the extra shares for horses and their riders - giving the horse two shares and the rider one. A Muslim without a horse got one share of the spoil. It was the first booty in which lots were cast."

[[[[You are not follower of Jesus . ]]]]

I am, but you are incapable of making that judgment anyway.

1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

[[[[[You are a Jewish more than a Christian .]]]]]

I am a Jew in the spiritual sense because of a circumcision of the heart.

Rom 2:29 But he [is] a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision [is that] of the heart, in the spirit, [and] not in the letter; whose praise [is] not of men, but of God.

[[[[ No Jews more beter than you as they recognise the prophet Muhamed as a prophet to Gentiles . ]]]]

The Jews recognize Mohammed as a pillaging, plundering murdering reprobate, just all who know anything about him do. Don't fool yourself through YouTube videos.

[[[[[Watch this vidoe - one rabbi .......]]]]

Truth isn't about one fearful rabbi. It's about the TRUTH of God. See how over the weeks you increasingly sided with Jews (that God blinded to the Gospel), and with atheists, and anyone else who writes against the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ?

[[[[...... will admit that and preists as well .]]]]]

As I said the Roman church is an institution of men that larded it with false doctrine to put their flock in bondage. There is a whole section in the forum you can study on the subject. The Roman church in practice, is much like Islam.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=512.0

Jhn 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

[[[[Watch my vidoe the ten commandment of Moses in the Quran .
I thing I will not waste my time with a pagon , man worshipper , angel worshipper , a hater like you . ]]]]

The only things you could get the impression of my hating are Islam and the false prophet Mohammed.
I am to love the things that God loves - like you - and hate the things that God hates, like false prophets and their false religions. NEVER hating persons.

[[[[I lived here in west in Europe , I did meet people like you . Only from the YouTube . That's why I done this channel to defend Islam .]]]]

But I have shown you what false information your videos are full of. That's why you had to remove the truth that I posted on them. That's why you don't post my video responses.

[[[[At least respect me as a human .]]]]]

I am charged to do much more than that. As a Christian I am charged to love you. That doesn't mean I have to respect a false prophet who your own books paint as one of the greatest murdering thieves of all time.

[[[[ Do like jesus said to you love your enemy .]]]]

EXACTLY. You are not my enemy. But Islam is an enemy of mine because it is an enemy of my Savior Jesus Christ.

[[[[I think no hope from you .]]]]

I still hold out hope for you my friend. I'll pray for you.

[[[[Don't waste my time please .]]]]

Perhaps later when you look back, or the next time you engage in the repetitive prayers of the heathen you will begin to see the light.

Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

A life with God is about relationship, not ritual.

[[[[I will block you becuse you are a Satan .]]]]

You are blocking me because Mohammed's 7th century religion has never been able to stand the light of truth. That's why Bibles are banned in Muslim countries. That's why you were compelled to censor the truthful comments I put on your videos while I, on the other hand, preserved the comments you put on mine and the exchange we engaged in, so that those truly seeking truth, could benefit from our many conversations.
May God bless you and lead you to the truth.

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: NO MAN cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: PM Chat with ayamen1
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 08:41:30 AM »
The above exchange after weeks of my pressing the same question without receiving a response.
The one he finally responded to was:

"How did Abraham, Hagar and Ishmael cross the 1200 kilometers, of largely barren desert from Hebron to Mecca, 900 years before the first caravan route was established along the Red Sea, and 2100 years before Mecca was ever established?"

To which he finally, at long last, issued a reply, in part (followed by the usual blasphemy against Paul and the Gospel of Jesus Christ):

[[[[If god said that , so it happened . This is islam .  ]]]]

I'm sorry but that simply isn't true. Mohammed said it.
Then later on, in order to create a history in an effort to explain away Mohammed's preposterous nonsense, consummate Islamic history creator Ibn Ishak decided to break out the same ridiculous Zoroastrian flying camel fiction, that Mohammed also claimed he rode on, in Ishak's transparently foolish effort to explain how Abraham and Ishmael commuted back and forth from Hebron to Mecca and back.

Do you really want to reject the God of the Bible to bet your ETERNITY on a flying camels?