Author Topic: Chat extension with AnnaMuslim  (Read 12585 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Chat extension with AnnaMuslim
« on: July 12, 2010, 06:07:18 AM »
In the below, and related thread, you can see the difficulty one Muslim has in admitting to a simple and undeniable truth.
The posts that follow are the non-answers he provided to the simple question.
His answers that speak to the question will continue to be put on that thread.

If - as you yourself declare Muslims are not a race - then how can something a person says about Muslims be construed as being racist?

This question in this thread was posed after even more obfuscation, regarding his false accusation, and race-baiting.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1678.msg6718#msg6718
Since such a large percentage of his posts contain false accusation we finally decided to take him to task for it, since the only responses from him in the past when we pointed out his false accusations, was the same sort of obfuscation.

Here is the reason for it.
2Ti 3:1-3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be ....  false accusers,

This is provided to help other members understand that all we ask is that folks engage in an exchange. That does not mean throwing up a smokescreen of a bunch of unrelated topics and calling it an answer, rather than addressing a simple question with a simple answer.

AnnaMuslim

Re: The Love of the One True God as Discovered by Muslims
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 02:56:52 AM »
Sorry rrm, my 7 year old modem finally gave up the ghost.
Sorry you felt obligated to waste time on annamuslim.
Just stick everything in his spam until he can give a direct and concise answer.
I should be back online tomorrow.
After admitting to the his false accusations he will then have to explain how he has been discriminated against. He will have to ENGAGE in discussion - as per forum rules - in this case about each and every point he raised in this thread before he is allowed to respond to any other threads.
Obfuscation and smoke screen posts are to go directly to his spam.

Do not entertain any discussions about anything else, including these promptings, because these are way down the list of items he has to discuss - in order - on this thread.

I really dont care where you stick my posts.
I come from a Racist society and as a result very sensitive about human rights and dignity
Look at the treatment of the Palestinians, but sympathy for them (the woman, the children the aged) is overshadowed by lies and bigotry and false statements, human rights abuses that are covered up

YOUR MEDIA (CNN, BBC, FOX etc) HAS SINCE world WAR two worked a propaganda machine that has imprinted the false sense of superiority in most British and Americans and as a result you think that prejudice and racism is only found on the literal level. YOUR ATTITUDE is clearly betrayed by your Phrases and remarks.

LET ME TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE SO CALLED MUSLIM INVASION OF EUROPE AND AMERICA.
FIRSTLY, IT IS NOT THE FUALT OF MUSLIMS THAT THE BIRTH RATE IS BELOW THE REQUIRED AVERAGE, IT IS THE DOCTRINE OF MATERIALISM THAT DICTATED THE OUTCOME
SECONDLY THIS IS NOT YOUR WORLD, OR EARTH OR COUNTRY, EVERYTHING IN HEAVEN AND EARTH BELONGS TO GOD< GOD CREATED IN SIX DAYS, No-ONE ELSE, YOUR CURRENT LOCATION IS ACCIDENTAL,

THE :"INVASION" Is a direct result of American Interference in the countries the Muslims are migrating from. DEALS WITH CORRUPT LEADERS LEADS TO CIVIL UNREST AND AS A RESULT MANY (EDUCATED MUSLIMS) SEEK A BETTER LIFE ELSEWHERE.

THE REMARKS ARE PERSONAL AS I TAKE IT PERSONALLY WHEN YOU RESPOND TO A POST THAT I AM INVOLVED IN AND TELL ME THAT MUSLIMS BREED LIKE BUNNIES< THE IMPLICATION IS DEROGATORY.

READ MY POSTS VERY CAREFULLY AND YOU WILL FIND ALL YOUR ANSWERS

I DONT HAVE SMOKESCREENS, THAT IS A CHRISTIAN CHARACTERISTIC, EMPLOYED TO MISLEAD OTHERS.

LIKE A GOD DIED THEREFORE SCRIPTURE AND GODS LAWS (THE VERY GOD THAT DIED FOR YOU) IS NO LONGER APPLICABLE> THAT IS A SMOKESCREEN TO DISOBEY THE LAWS OF GOD!!!

AnnaMuslim

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 12:58:11 PM »
It has come to my attention that this forum censors my posts, sends them to spam, deletes them if they do not agree or cannot make a point.

When I copy and paste it is sent to spam
When I state the Truth they say bring proof from scripture
The forum topics are loaded with accusations, for example "DID Muhammad have Sex with a Nine year old, yes or NO
How would you feel if asked you the following question: "DID YOU CLEAN YOURSELF YET, YES OR NO ONLY ANSWERS
obviously the implication is that were dirty in some for another!

These are by no means intelligent questions

This topic is to warn visitors to be very careful,
I visited the testimonials of ex-christians and what I discovered was that most were not very good or not Muslim at all!!
Many Arabs have Muslim sounding names, many are palestinian and egyptian and make statements like they Studied to be Imams (Muslim leader) you can be elected to be an Imam but a muslim knows that you cant study to be one, like a priest! there is no priesthood in ISLAM!!

Peter has no views on any topic, ALL his views are from Dr Rafat Amari and Ellsi kollfield, He gives links to the opinions of two highly opinionated self tuaght scholars~!!!, they draw their own conclusions even from Pagan writers, As long the writers hail from Europe!! No African, Persian, Indians, Arabs or JEWISH writers are evr quoted!! I wonder why?

Well this post is to make visitors aware that this is not a forum that makes things clear it is here to confuse you even more, unless you are arrogant in believing that you know all there is to know and no-one can teach anything further!!

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 02:12:32 PM »
Sorry annamuslim but you have been told that in order to post you must engage in dialogue. You have made several accusations that you have yet to support and continue to show an attitude of belligerence. Until such time as you begin to give account of your false accusations and stop relying on obfuscation you will be relegated to spam.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 05:24:51 PM by Peter »
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 05:16:21 PM »
And so it goes. Rather than admitting to false accusation, he instead piles on additional lie after lie and false accusation after false accusation in his prior post.
Regardless of the number of times AnnaMuslim has been directed to engage in exchange, and where he eventually had to be limited to for ignoring replies, he just couldn't bring himself to conform.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1678.0
Regardless of how many times he was instructed that his privileges are now limited to posting in one specific thread - until he resolves his false accusation and race baiting - he just couldn't bring himself to comply.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1678.msg6737#msg6737
Ignoring the allowed thread and posting on another, and even starting another thread with the post above.

AnnaMuslim is perhaps helping us to "make visitors aware" that one should not come here with the expectation of engaging in unsupported and false accusation, without anticipating a requirement of accountability for the same.
AnnaMuslim has taught us that we need to be diligent to require it from the very first false accusation.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2010, 05:46:52 PM »
The obfuscation and non-answers will continue to be moved to this "extension" of the thread.

AnnaMuslim

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2010, 04:42:43 AM »

« Reply #12 on: Today at 03:27:30 AM »
First answer the question. What race are Muslims?

I answered the question. NONE
MUSLIMS ARE NOT OF ANY RACE> AFTER 1400 YEARS we are of every race on earth.

So then how can you accuse me of being a racist if Muslims share no heritable traits?

ITS NOT AN ACCUSATION IT IS AN OBSERVATION .....

It can't be an observation because by your own admission Muslims are not a race.
You can express an opinion that you believe me to be a bigot - but not a racist, even by your own measure.
No my friend, it's another accusation, in a pattern of repeated race baiting and false accusation.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1079.msg6433#msg6433
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1079.msg6454#msg6454
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1539.msg6488#msg6488

The reason you kept running and hiding like a little girl rather than answering the question in this thread, is because in another thread I showed you why you are a false accuser, and in this thread I also showed you how Rev 12.17 prophesied Islam as the end-time enemy of God's people, consistent with your false accusation, and a perfect fulfillment of this verse.

2Ti 3:1-3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be ....  false accusers,

I see your style, childish remarks (like a little girl) is that the best you have/
My answers are all the same message, and your response is in the same spirit!
1. My answers to all the posts is that the question you are posing has very little relevance to belief and loaded with false accusations (Do muslims venerate) Muslims do not use the word venerate. The answers is not as simple yes or no as one would have to explain the entire concept of the Ka'aba its significance and relation to mankind, only an idiot would want a yes or no answer

2. ALL your references even from an Arab is European writers and the minute its a Indian or Jew or anyone else that disgrees with you its 7th century indoctrination. Do you not think that millions before you would have not written books to discredit and prove Muhammad wrong? The fact is this is a 20th century development after the knowledge of the world was given to the Non-muslims from Bagdad. Please watch the PBO empire of faith video. Non-Muslim opinion of Islam. Narrator is Ben Kingsley.

3. My accusations against you is that you are trying to dictate topics and that you dont respond to questions and insist on regurgitating in a very disrespectful manner things that are completely out of Line, You still have not apologised for your derogatory remarks that "Muslims breed like bunnies" again I ask you which Muslims?

4. Truth be told, like the links in this post clearly indicates that the values preached by so called followers of Christ (Europeans) is detrimental to the human race and if one follows it entire populations would halved and eventually die out. It clearly shows the need for real values (laws of guidance)

5. People who are anti laws (Sharia law in particular) are rebellious against GOD as those that were destroyed before you. (Sodom and Gomorra comes to mind, free sex amongst everyone, LOT and the fate of the MEN who had relations with other Men were destroyed by ALLAH.)

Sharia law is an individual choice, Muslims accept the law, it may look barbaric but the person accepts that he committed a crime and must be punished in this life rather than in the hereafter. jesus would not say let him without sin cast the first stone , after he says I have come to fulfill not destroy the LAW!! JESUS WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO PUNISH THE WOMAN AS HE WOULD HAVE BEEN OBLIGATED TO FULFILL THE LAW!

YOU personal clash with me is due to the fact that I dont tolerate, folu hearted bigots that act as if they are superior to others, that is not the way of God-fearing people.

As I stated before, I have no ego and sending my posts to spam really only impacts on you, I accept that censorship is the way of the Christian, just like the gospels were censored and changed to suit the Times and the Roman Empire.

AnnaMuslim

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2010, 05:56:54 AM »
Sorry you felt obligated to answer annamuslim.
Just stick everything in his spam until he can give a direct and concise answer.
After answering the question posed - that answer being a foregone conclusion even by his own measure - he will next have to explain how he has been discriminated against. He will have to ENGAGE in discussion - as per forum rules - in this case about each and every point he raised in this thread - to which I responded - before he is allowed to post on any other threads.

Do not entertain any discussions about anything else, including this post, because it is way down the list of items he has to discuss - in order - on this thread.

ALL MY ANSWERS ARE DIRECT AND CONCISE< APPARENTLY TOO CONCISE< I AM NOT IMPRESSED BY YOUR DEVIOUSNESS ....

Whose deviousness?
You claimed that Muslims are not a race, then you insist that a comment made, (with a video link provided) in regard to Muslims as a group having a higher birthrate than non-Muslims, is racist.
You can call it lots of things, like a generalization, but by your own measure the term racist cannot apply.
It's obvious that even by your own measure, that is a false accusation and race baiting, since you yourself claimed that Muslims are "of every race on earth".

Are you beginning to see the perils involved in going down the path of accusing individuals without any support behind your accusations?
Indeed, even exposing your own accusation as being false, with your own words!

CAN I PLEASE PUT THIS ISSUE BEHIND ME SO THAT I CAN START EDUCATING YOU!!
YOU STATED CLEARLY "MUSLIMS BREED LIKE BUNNIES"
THATS IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM MUSLIMS HAS A HIGHER BIRTHRATE, (WHAT IS THE BREED RATE OF BUNNIES"

YOU DO THIS ALL THE TIME," YOU PETER, THINK THAT FALSE MISLEADING STATEMENTS IS THE SAME AS THE TRUTH!!!

IT IS NOT AND CAN NEVER BE, AND THIS POINT I AM MAKING IS THAT YOUR ATTEMPT AT CONTROLING THE TRUTH IS AS OLD AS THE NICEAN COUNCIL ITSELF!! PLEASE STOP IT, I AM NOT A 4th Century illiterate person!!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2010, 06:30:59 AM »
Sorry you felt obligated to answer annamuslim.
After answering the question posed - that answer being a foregone conclusion even by his own measure - he will next have to explain how he has been discriminated against. He will have to ENGAGE in discussion - as per forum rules - in this case about each and every point he raised in this thread - to which I responded - before he is allowed to post on any other threads.

Do not entertain any discussions about anything else, including this post, because it is way down the list of items he has to discuss - in order - on this thread.

ALL MY ANSWERS ARE DIRECT AND CONCISE< APPARENTLY TOO CONCISE< I AM NOT IMPRESSED BY YOUR DEVIOUSNESS ....

Whose deviousness?
You claimed that Muslims are not a race, then you insist that a comment made, (with a video link provided) in regard to Muslims as a group having a higher birthrate than non-Muslims, is racist.
You can call it lots of things, like a generalization, but by your own measure the term racist cannot apply.
It's obvious that even by your own measure, that is a false accusation and race baiting, since you yourself claimed that Muslims are "of every race on earth".

Are you beginning to see the perils involved in going down the path of accusing individuals without any support behind your accusations?
Indeed, even exposing your own accusation as being false, with your own words!

CAN I PLEASE PUT THIS ISSUE BEHIND ME SO THAT I CAN START EDUCATING YOU!!

Ah yes. Like "educating" us with a modern Muslim's spin pretending that Islam is in Hindu scriptures (though of course the Hindus don't!), the same way that Deedat's dupes try to pretend that Baca is Mecca, and Paran is Mecca and Old Testament Messianic prophecy is really about Mohammed, and on and on in preposterous unhistorical, unscriptural nonsense.

If you want this behind you First answer.
If - as you yourself declare Muslims are not a race - then how can something a person says about Muslims be construed as being racist?

In this thread you also accused us of discriminating against you without explanation which you will need to provide. Everyone is required to follow the rules of forum decorum.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=35.msg44#msg44

Third you need to follow instructions before you are once again allowed the freedom in this forum that you enjoyed before your litany of false accusations and lies.

Now because you piled on more lies and false accusations you will need to answer to those as well.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1565.msg6911#msg6911

YOU STATED CLEARLY "MUSLIMS BREED LIKE BUNNIES"
THATS IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM MUSLIMS HAS A HIGHER BIRTHRATE, (WHAT IS THE BREED RATE OF BUNNIES"

It's obvious that I didn't mean like bunnies literally, since a couple rabbits can produce 200 offspring a year. The purpose of the frequently used simile was to emphasize the relative difference in birth rate of the Muslim population to the non-Muslim population, as reviewed on the video of the link provided with the simile. As well as the article that said that Muslims in India even outpopulate the Hindus by a factor of 50%.

YOU DO THIS ALL THE TIME," YOU PETER, THINK THAT FALSE MISLEADING STATEMENTS IS THE SAME AS THE TRUTH!!!

IT IS NOT AND CAN NEVER BE, AND THIS POINT I AM MAKING IS THAT YOUR ATTEMPT AT CONTROLING THE TRUTH ........

This thread, as well as your prior freedom to participate in this forum, demonstrate your statement is transparently false.
What we did was finally pull the reigns in on your false accusations and lies and hold your feet to the fire to either support or admit to your false accusations.

...... IS AS OLD AS THE NICEAN COUNCIL ITSELF!! PLEASE STOP IT, I AM NOT A 4th Century illiterate person!!

Indeed not. Seems you simply choose to adopt the scriptural, historical, archaeological and geographical ignorance of a 4th century illiterate.
Now start at the "First". If you need I will make a list of links for you in the order that you need to address them.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2010, 07:09:20 AM »
This post is to be discussed ONLY AFTER you complete the project you were assigned days ago.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1678.msg6775#msg6775

It has come to my attention that this forum censors my posts, sends them to spam, deletes them ......

Support this. What post of yours has been deleted?

........ if they do not agree or cannot make a point.

No, they went to your spam storage when you chronically ignored responses, and will remain in storage until you either defend or admit to your false accusations.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1678.msg6845#msg6845

When I copy and paste it is sent to spam

The boatloads of copy and paste of yours, and others in this forum, attest that this is patently false.

When I state the Truth ......

Truth? You even pretend that a modern Muslim's spin on Hindu scripture and history provides historical support for Islam. Certainly the Hindus don't!

...... they say bring proof from scripture

We are fully aware that Muslims are ignorant to scripture so why would we ask them to support something with scripture?
We have requested that you support your accusations, when you accuse people of engaging in behavior that is unChristian, by showing us where in the Gospel that unChristian behavior is sanctioned. Then we provide Scripture that confirms their behavior is specifically unChristian.
We have asked you to support something with the Quran and Hadith, like where did Mohammed say the Gospel was corrupted.
Indeed Muslim ignorance to scripture is why we include so much scripture in our posts.
Why would a Christian expect a Muslim to know anything about scripture other than the lies and deception he received from guys like Ahmed Deedat?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=335.0
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=33.0

But now you have been exposed to the truth of Scripture, and will not be able to plead ignorance, when you stand before the Son of God in final judgment.

2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known [it], to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

The forum topics are loaded with accusations, for example "DID Muhammad have Sex with a Nine year old, yes or NO

The answer to this simple matter of fact is of course an undeniable "yes" according to Islam's own books.
When has anyone in this forum not been able to embellish on a yes or no answer that they give?
You are making transparent what you want to do. Instead of a direct answer, you want to continue on as you have been, vomiting out a load of tripe that includes no answer at all, to run and hide from the truth.
That's why you can't begin a post with a simple answer to a simple question and move forward from there.

How would you feel if asked you the following question: "DID YOU CLEAN YOURSELF YET, YES OR NO ONLY ANSWERS

This forum isn't about individual forum members, or their personal hygiene. It does include personal discussion about the false prophet Mohammed, and his phony 7th century religious invention, in light of scripture, history, archaeology and geography.

obviously the implication is that were dirty in some for another!

These are by no means intelligent questions

I believe what you mean is you hate answering to the behavior of Mohammed as he is exposed through your own books.

This topic is to warn visitors to be very careful, ......

to not engage in false accusation and lies about persons unless you are prepared to support your accusations.

I visited the testimonials of ex-christians and what I discovered was that most were not very good or not Muslim at all!!
Many Arabs have Muslim sounding names, many are palestinian and egyptian and make statements like they Studied to be Imams (Muslim leader) you can be elected to be an Imam but a muslim knows that you cant study to be one, ........

I don't doubt you prefer your Imams remain ignorant to scripture, history, archaeology and geography, and instead remain parrot dupes of Mohammed and his boy's 7th and 8th century antichrist fiction and repackaged paganism.

......... like a priest! there is no priesthood in ISLAM!!

All regenerate, born-again, persons are the priesthood.

1Pe 2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Peter has no views on any topic, ...........

Unsupportable and false accusation as this forum repeatedly attests.

.......... ALL his views are from Dr Rafat Amari and Ellsi kollfield, ........

Patently and preposterously false accusation.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1272.0

....... He gives links to the opinions of two highly opinionated self tuaght scholars~!!!, .......

You don't have opinions? The difference is that you have failed epically to support your opinions.
So are people supposed to be indoctrinated by others and then never have a personal quest for knowledge thereafter?
We understand that's the way Islam works since guys who attend university and ask too many questions are tortured and killed.
Scroll to 1.45 minute mark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSgoeplKVEs

But that's not the way the one true God would have it.

1Th 5:21     Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Are you saying you believe a hunger for knowledge and satiating that hunger through independent study is a bad thing?
Does a doctorate degree, as in Dr. Rafat Amari generally indicate self-taught to you?
What you are attempting to say here is undecipherable. What are you accusing them of?

....... they draw their own conclusions even from Pagan writers, ........

Indeed it is true that Dr. Rafat Amari's bibliographies are larded with sources from the Quran and Hadith and Islamic "scholars", so there are certainly pagan writers cited.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1173.msg5796#msg5796
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1140.0

Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Regarding the other sources, the proper term is "historical record".

....... As long the writers hail from Europe!! No African, Persian, Indians, Arabs or JEWISH writers are evr quoted!! I wonder why?

Lies and false accusation as the books and papers of both men make abundantly clear.
Do you see how foolish it is to do book reports on books you have never read?
With Amari reviewing not only Arabian historical records but also Arabian archaeological evidence from Arabic inscriptions at ACTUAL historical sites and such.

Well this post is to make visitors aware that this is not a forum that makes things clear it is here to confuse you even more, ..........

You are confused because you are trying to cling to a bunch of 7th and 8th century fictional poppycock, at the same time you are reading Scripture that is of the Spirit of God. You've every reason to be confused.

1Cr 2:14 But the natural man  receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

........... unless you are arrogant in believing that you know all there is to know and no-one can teach anything further!!

Your historical record and archaeology that suggests that Mecca predated the Christian era remains absent. So far you haven't presented much beyond Ahmed Deedat's foolishness.

AnnaMuslim

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2010, 07:58:37 AM »
Ah yes. Like a Muslim's spin pretending that Islam is in Hindu scriptures (though of course the Hindus don't!), the same way that Deedat's dupes try to pretend that Baca is Mecca, and Paran is Mecca and Old Testament Messianic prophecy is really about Mohammed, and on and on in preposterous unhistorical, unscriptural nonsense.

If you want this behind you First answer.

I make this observation of the persons character based upon the level of ignorance, that is when the person is ignorant and think of Muslims as people coming from sub-economic countries that are all non-white or european and refer to them collectively refer to them as if they are a race following a clip on you tube that clearly shows that the people in question are from non-european descent, then I can observe that the statement is loaded with racist connotations.

ARE ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE VIDEO FROM NON-EUROPEAN COUNTRIES? ARE THEY THE PEOPLE YOU ARE REFERRING TO THAT "BREED LIKE BUNNIES"? IF THEY ARE THEN YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CHOICE BUT TO WEAR SHOE THAT FITS!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 08:03:12 AM by AnnaMuslim »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2010, 08:04:45 AM »
And on and on with non-answers continuing the impossible task of painting his false accusation as something other than exactly what it is.
The video of course covers European countries.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU
But hey, what does that matter when a person is busy throwing up strawmen and blowing a smokescreen in a transparent effort to cover false accusation?

AnnaMuslim

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2010, 08:14:35 AM »
YOU ARE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST ME ............

If you keep compounding your false accusations - at the rate you have been running and hiding thus far - it will take us months to resolve these before we can even move on to the content of your posts in this thread and the subject at hand.

In what way have you been discriminated against in this forum?

We help you see how to discriminate between Christianity and Islam, since Islam is the opposite, but how have we discriminated against you personally?

MY POSTS HAVE BEEN UNANSWERED or Answered with the same rhetoric that have no relation to my resposnes like DO YOU BELIEVE A 7th CENTURY ILLITERATE ARAB who LIED AND STOLE. THIS STATEMENT IS JUST PLAIN IGNORANCE STATING LIES AS IF THEY HAULED THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD INTO A COURT OF LAW AND PROVED A CASE AGAINST HIM.

THIS IS NOT AN ANSWER TO A QUESTION OR A STATEMENT I MAKE< ITS A FALSE ACCUSATION AGAINST THE MAN THAT MADE ALL YOUR MODERN CONVENIENCES POSSIBLE!!

FURTHERMORE MY POSTS ARE SENT TO SPAM< DELETED, I POSTED A NEW TOPIC IN THE GENERAL DISCUSSION, I ANSWERED A FALSE ACCUSATION LIKE THE NUMBER ONE QUESTION TO ASK A MUSLIM. THAT QUESTION SOUNDS TP ME LIKE. IS YOUR MOTHER STILL A PROSTITUTE? YES OR NO?
HOW DOES ONE ANSWER SUCH ABSURD QUESTIONS?

IS MUSLIMS A RACE, THEY ARE A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT ARE BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BASED ON THE CHOICE OF THEIR RELIGION. PREJUDICE IS AGAINST RACE< COLOUR OR CREED!!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2010, 08:52:59 AM »
IS MUSLIMS A RACE, ......

No they are not, as you yourself admitted.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1678.msg6733#msg6733

....... THEY ARE A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT ARE BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BASED ON THE CHOICE OF THEIR RELIGION.

I don't know of a single place where Muslims are discriminated against based on their religion. Even in Israel where they are vigilant regarding ferreting out Muslim murderers, Muslims enjoy more freedom than in any Muslim controlled country on earth.
Indeed the politically correct western environment has produced the exact opposite of discrimination. Not enough discriminating among people to ferret out Muslim murderers.
However Christians are discriminated against in every Muslim controlled country, and have been for 1400 years, just as Bibles are banned, and X-Muslims that come to Jesus Christ are killed as "apostates".

PREJUDICE IS AGAINST RACE< COLOUR OR CREED!!

Prejudice is a separate term.
You are just attempting more obvious and transparent obfuscation in your continuing effort to avoid the truth.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat extension with AnnaMuslim
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2010, 09:27:21 AM »
Tell you what I am going to do. Rather than have you waste more of our time with non-answers I am going to revoke your ability to post in the forum for a couple of days so you can take time to review the question.
If you come back in 2 days and continue on with the same out of order posts and non-answers, I will make it 3 days, and so on.