Author Topic: Chat with AnnaMuslim  (Read 18717 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: The Love of the One True God as Discovered by Muslims
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2010, 09:51:46 AM »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2010, 12:17:30 PM »
Insert Quote
Quote from: AnnaMuslim on July 14, 2010, 04:13:50 PM
Dear Peter

WE (TRUE Muslims) are well aware of the problem, it has been happening since the 14th century and we have grave concerns for humanity. We are going from door to door, city to city, place to place to invite Muslims back to Islam....

I know the drill! It wasn't long after I baptized a young former Muslim, that the local Islamic police showed up at his door to try to intimidate and threaten him back into Mohammed's antichrist 7th century repackaged paganism.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=54.0
In Saudi Arabia if you are late for prayers they send the goons to your house to find out why you didn't show up.

AP - December 06, 2006 MOGADISHU, Somalia - "Residents of a southern Somalia town who do not pray five times a day will be beheaded, an Islamic courts official said Wednesday, adding the edict will be implemented in three days."
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/great_tribulation.htm

"God is truth, so how well a person serves the Lord is not dependent on how artfully he can defend his doctrines, but on his willingness to seek out and follow the truth." Ellis Skolfield

Please tell the ELLIS SKOLLFIELD TO FOLLOW HIS OWN ADVICE

AGAIN, ANOTHER OPINION OF YOURS AS YOU FAIL ONCE AGAIN TO SEE THE TRUTH OF MY STATEMENTS, DID YOU EVEN READ MY POST, I AM NOT FROM THE ISLAMIC POLICE!

Perhaps you only do as they do.

I DID NOT SAY THAT I GO TO FORMER MUSLIMS>
WE ARE NOT GOING TO A MURTAD (A PERSON WHO LEFT ISLAM is an Apostate).........

That's because they are often the best as articulating what a false religion you belong to, because they have been in your shoes.

......... THEY WILL GET THEIR PUNISHMENT FROM ALLAH

According to true Muslims they are to be killed by other Muslims.

Bukhari, volume 9, #17 "Narrated Abdullah: Allah's Messenger said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Messenger, cannot be shed except in three cases: in Qisas (equality in punishment) for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (Apostate) and leaves the Muslims.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0fUzs_MWnQ
http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/apostasy.htm
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=punishment+for+apostasy+islam&aq=f

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2010, 12:18:32 PM »
THE 10 million strong movement is moving around calling current MUSLIMS, I did not say Apostates.
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MUSLIMS ON THE STRAIGHT PATH AS THEY HAVE DECLARED A PROMISE TO ALLAH,
WHEN A MUSLIM DOES WHAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO DO MANY AROUND HIM ACCEPT ISLAM.
WHEN A MUSLIM LIVES LIKE A MUSLIM, ALLAH SPREADS GUIDANCE TO HUMANITY>

You must mean like when Sunnis murder Shiites and innocent Jews and engage in "honor killings"
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=54.0
and persecute non-Muslims.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=51.0

IT IS ALLAH THAT GUIDES WHOM HE WILLS>

WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ANYTHING OTHER THAN OUR OWN ACTIONS>

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2010, 12:25:19 PM »
I
ndeed! Just as it should be.

Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

It is true that Muslims make babies like bunnies when they migrate to western welfare states!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU
NOW YOU JUST BEING A RACIST, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHO IS MUSLIM? MANY EUROPEAN MUSLIMS DONT WEAR MIDDLE EASTERN DRESS. MANY INDIANS ARE ACTUALLY HINDUS AND SIHKS>

This information comes from census and such. I provided the link for the basis of my claim.
Here's why http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1363.0
Muslims even out-populate Hindus in India by 50% for example.
http://www.kashmirherald.com/featuredarticle/indiacensus.html

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2010, 12:39:10 PM »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2010, 12:53:55 PM »
YOU IMPLIED THAT YOU KNOW THE MUSLIMS BY SIGHT.

I "implied" nothing of the kind. You labored under a false presumption. I provided a link.

THAT YOU COULD IDENTIFY THEM BY THE MANY CHILDREN THEY MAKE< WHOM WER YOU REFERRING TO> I ONY HAVE THREE KIDS< EXCESSIVE FOR DISBELIEVERS I KNOW<

MUSLIMS ARE OF EVERY NATION ON EARTH AND TO GENERALIZE A MAKE A STATEMENT THAT COMPARE US TO ANIMALS IS VERY DEROGATORY and implies that you see us as a nation. MUSLIMS ARE AN UMMAH< (A BODY OF PEOPLE WHOSE OBJECTIVE IS ONE)
A BROTHERHOOD, THE UNIFICATION OF ALL NATIONS>

I see. Then that must be why Sunnis murder innocent Shiite men, women and children, and why the Arab Muslims are engaged in the genocide of black Muslims in Africa, for openers.

"Since last fall, women have reported more than 500 rapes. Three women said five militiamen beat and raped them last August. The women said, "After they abused us, they told us that now we would have Arab babies. And, if they would find any [more] women, they would rape them again to change the color of their children.""
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2005/may/21.26.html

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2010, 12:54:46 PM »
Please read and reply in order beginning at the following link, and we'll have a through discussion about each point you brought up, my friend. Do not jump ahead or obfuscate.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1678.msg6778#msg6778

AnnaMuslim

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2010, 03:19:55 AM »
The reason you kept running and hiding like a little girl rather than answering the question in this thread, is because in another thread I showed you why you are a false accuser, and in this thread I also showed you how Rev 12.17 prophesied Islam as the end-time enemy of God's people, consistent with your false accusation, and a perfect fulfillment of this verse.

2Ti 3:1-3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be ....  false accusers,

Until you focus you are going to be restricted to this thread, in which we will discuss each and every point that you have already raised, before you will be allowed to raise more. Non compliant posts will be moved to your spam storage.
When we finish with this thread we are going to discuss each point of the rest of your posts in other threads. You will need to respond to the replies to your posts, and to those that you have ignored so far. This forum requires DIAlogue.
If you demonstrate an ability to focus, addressing earlier replies before latter points etc., we will once again try two threads at a time, and so on.
[/b]

THE Character of a sweet little, innocent, truthful girl, that is right! as opposed to you being a highly opinionated arrogant rude man-child!
YOU HAVE SHOWN NOTHING OF THE KIND< YOU EXPOSED YOURSELF AND THE FALSEHOOD OF YOUR DOCTRINES ON SEVERAL THREADS, YOU NOT FROM GOD, YOU FROM THE OPINION OF PEOPLE, LIKE RAFAT AMARI AND ELLIS SKOLLFIELD WHO TRIES TO BELITTLE OTHERS AND THEIR FAITH, THAT IS RUDE AND TO MENTION SYRIA, IRAQ AND IRAN AND SUDAN IN A RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION IS DOWNRIGHT RACIST, WHO JUDGE YOU TO BE BETTER THATN THEM?

I am not a false accuser, I stand by the fact that you try to talk down, you take a position of authority, of assumption that ARAB or African nations are suffering more turmoil than your own. you never cite the reasons or the cause of the palestinian plight, only the symptoms.

Your absurd questions and statements are loaded with false accusations and bias.

IF I ASK YOU A QUESTION. ARE YOU CLEAN YES OR NO?
What are the implications,
 a) that you are dirty?, b)that you had a drug habit?,c) that you were dirty and cleaned yourself?

DO MUSLIMS VENERATE THE KA"ABA? YES OR NO? IS A LOADED QUESTION.

SAME WITH DID HE HAVE SEX WITH A NINE YEAR OLD YES OR NO?

THESE ARE DIM WITTED, SLY, UNQUALIFIED QUESTIONS THAT IS BEING ASKED TO MISLEAD.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2010, 05:43:43 AM »
I am not a false accuser, ........

Unfortunately, none of your post before or after this quoted portion, supports your denial.
As we keep having to point out, just because you are willing to say something, doesn't magically make it come true.
Any more posts that attempt to blow a multiple topic smokescreen over the question at hand will be moved to your spam. You were warned about obfuscation even in the prior post, so I should have moved this post of yours to spam too.

If - as you yourself declare Muslims are not a race - then how can something a person says about Muslims be construed as being racist?

A direct and succinct answer please.

AnnaMuslim

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2010, 03:26:41 AM »
I am not a false accuser, ........

Unfortunately, none of your post before or after this quoted portion, supports your denial.
As we keep having to point out, just because you are willing to say something, doesn't magically make it come true.
Any more posts that attempt to blow a multiple topic smokescreen over the question at hand will be moved to your spam. You were warned about obfuscation even in the prior post, so I should have moved this post of yours to spam too.

If - as you yourself declare Muslims are not a race - then how can something a person says about Muslims be construed as being racist?

WHTA DENIAL?

WHEN I ASK YOU A QUESTION YOU DO NOT ANSWER IT, YOU FIND A LOOPHOLE AND SKIRT AROUND THE ISSUE, IN FACT YOU TRY TO TALK DOWN TO ME. I HAVE NEVER TOLERATED RUDENESS< LIKE RACISM< BIGOTRY< PREJUDICE>
DISRESPECT OF HUMAN BEINGS (POINTING OUT THE TRUTH IS NOT DISRESPECT) SLANDER AND BLATANT UNFOUNDED ACCUSATIONS IS RUDE!!!

I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU A MUSHRIHK (PERSON THAT ASCRIBES PARTNERS TO ALLAH) AND I Tolerate A LITTLE IGNORANT BEHAVIOUR< BUT  WILL NOT TOLERATE YOUR PREJUDICE. IT WOULD BE A FUTILE EXERCISE TO CONTINUE DISCUSSIONS WITH YOU>

YOU MADE AN UNQUALIFIED STATEMENT BASED ON YOUR LIMITED KNOWLEDGE POINTING CLEARLY TO THE FACT THAT YOU TYPECAST MUSLIMS< AS YOU SAID "THEY" BREED LIKE BUNNIE, HOW DID YOU IDENTIFY "THEM?
DRESS, NATIONALITY, MADE A STUDY ON IMMIGRANTS THAT ATTEND MASJID? HOW COULD YOU ARRIVE AT A STATEMENT LIKE THEY BREED LIKE BUNNIES? WHO ARE THEY

A direct and succinct answer please.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2010, 09:34:24 AM »

WHTA DENIAL?

WHEN I ASK YOU A QUESTION YOU DO NOT ANSWER IT, YOU FIND A LOOPHOLE AND SKIRT AROUND THE ISSUE, IN FACT YOU TRY TO TALK DOWN TO ME. I HAVE NEVER TOLERATED RUDENESS< LIKE RACISM< BIGOTRY< PREJUDICE>
DISRESPECT OF HUMAN BEINGS (POINTING OUT THE TRUTH IS NOT DISRESPECT) SLANDER AND BLATANT UNFOUNDED ACCUSATIONS IS RUDE!!!

Sorry Annamuslim but you have been the only one to purposely avoid answering questions directly. You have repeatedly wandered off topic in an effort to draw attention away from the subject of the thread. It is for this reason that you have been repeatedly brought to account in these threads. You are fortunate that your spam wasn't consigned to oblivion rather than being preserved so that your points could be addressed in due time. Furthermore, nowhere in any of these threads has Peter been racist as he and I have both pointed out muslim is not a race. So to accuse him of racism is an unfounded accusation. And I would direct you to some of your earliest threads if you wish to discuss who is talking down to whom. You talk of instructing others but you yourself refuse to answer simple questions.

I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU A MUSHRIHK (PERSON THAT ASCRIBES PARTNERS TO ALLAH) AND I Tolerate A LITTLE IGNORANT BEHAVIOUR< BUT  WILL NOT TOLERATE YOUR PREJUDICE. IT WOULD BE A FUTILE EXERCISE TO CONTINUE DISCUSSIONS WITH YOU>

You have shown your own prejudice with your broad sweeping generalities about western culture and its' relationship to Chirstianity. You see disagreement and the reason for the disagreement as an insult to your prophet and god but have done nothing to disprove the claims made. When faced with evidence as to why Muhammad is characterized as a thief, liar, murderer, pedophile etc. you resort to name calling and billigerency. You could try a novel approach and actually address the point being made and share why you disagree.

YOU MADE AN UNQUALIFIED STATEMENT BASED ON YOUR LIMITED KNOWLEDGE POINTING CLEARLY TO THE FACT THAT YOU TYPECAST MUSLIMS< AS YOU SAID "THEY" BREED LIKE BUNNIE, HOW DID YOU IDENTIFY "THEM?
DRESS, NATIONALITY, MADE A STUDY ON IMMIGRANTS THAT ATTEND MASJID? HOW COULD YOU ARRIVE AT A STATEMENT LIKE THEY BREED LIKE BUNNIES? WHO ARE THEY

If you had actually calmed down for a moment and read his post Peter gave links to the very evidence you are now asking for.

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1363.0

http://www.kashmirherald.com/featuredarticle/indiacensus.html

The first is a link to a thread on the subject and the second is the census that was conducted which Peter referenced in his post. I will ask you to again refrain from using an accusatory tone as well as abusive language directed at other members of this forum. Peter has yet to direct a single insult at you and yet you have done so against him repeatedly.

"Your questions are absurd, your comments raving lunacy and your conclusions are just plain vanity (insanity)"

"In your feeble mind approach..."

"They saw that you have a talent, a foul mind, the ability to make everything as evil as associating partners with ALLAH, unashamedly lying, a disgusting rationalisation of the truth."

"Peter, what you know or think you know is so inferior to a muslim "

"...blind faith is one thing, plain stupidity is another..."

"...you only listen to European and Americanized logic and that makes you a racist,..."

One could continue from there but that is enough to make my point. You can disagree with someone without resorting to name calling. If you wish to make a more meaningful impact simply show WHY you disagree with someone and leave your potty mouth out of the thread.

May Jesus bless you.
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2010, 11:30:08 AM »
Sorry rrm, my 7 year old modem finally gave up the ghost.
Sorry you felt obligated to answer annamuslim.
Just stick everything in his spam until he can give a direct and concise answer.
I should be back online tomorrow.
After answering the question posed - that answer being a foregone conclusion even by his own measure - he will next have to explain how he has been discriminated against. He will have to ENGAGE in discussion - as per forum rules - in this case about each and every point he raised in this thread - to which I responded - before he is allowed to post on any other threads.
Obfuscation and smoke screen posts are to go directly to his spam.

Do not entertain any discussions about anything else, including this post, because it is way down the list of items he has to discuss - in order - on this thread.

AnnaMuslim

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2010, 08:56:50 AM »
Just stick everything in his spam until he can give a direct and concise answer.
After answering the question posed - that answer being a foregone conclusion even by his own measure - he will next have to explain how he has been discriminated against. He will have to ENGAGE in discussion - as per forum rules - in this case about each and every point he raised in this thread - to which I responded - before he is allowed to post on any other threads.

Do not entertain any discussions about anything else, including this post, because it is way down the list of items he has to discuss - in order - on this thread.

ALL MY ANSWERS ARE DIRECT AND CONCISE< APPARENTLY TOO CONCISE< I AM NOT IMPRESSED BY YOUR DEVIOUSNESS AND SKILL OF PRESENTING FALSHOOD AS TRUTH!

I AM NOT BACKING DOWN FROM MY ACCUSATION< YOU HAVE DEMONSTRATED THAT YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HUMAN BEINGS BUT YOU CLAIM TO HAVE LOVE FOR THEM< THAT IS WHY IT IS EASY TO LIKEN HUMAN BEINGS TO ANIMALS, RACIST DOE EXACTLY THE SAME THING!.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2010, 09:02:08 AM »

ALL MY ANSWERS ARE DIRECT AND CONCISE< APPARENTLY TOO CONCISE< I AM NOT IMPRESSED BY YOUR DEVIOUSNESS ....

Whose deviousness?
You claimed that Muslims are not a race, then you insist that a comment made, (with a video link provided) in regard to Muslims as a group having a higher birthrate than non-Muslims, is racist.
You can call it lots of things, like a generalization, but by your own measure the term racist cannot apply.
It's obvious that even by your own measure, that is a false accusation and race baiting, since you yourself claimed that Muslims are "of every race on earth".

Are you beginning to see the perils involved in going down the path of accusing individuals without any support behind your accusations?
Indeed, even exposing your own accusation as being false, with your own words!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat with AnnaMuslim
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2010, 07:20:59 AM »
Tell you what I am going to do. Rather than have you waste more of our time with day after day after day of non-answers I am going to revoke your ability to post in the forum for a couple of days so you can take time to review the question.
If you come back in 2 days and continue on with the same out of order posts and non-answers, I will make it 3 days, and so on.
Again,