Author Topic: Who Heads God's Organization Today?  (Read 3295 times)

Slow-Poke 2

• View Profile
Who Heads God's Organization Today?
« on: August 03, 2010, 08:15:49 AM »
[disappeared, then reconstructed from database on 7-4-2011]

I've been thinking about this idea about a visible Organization. When a false Prophet gets through bending, warping, and twisting the scriptures, individuals lose sight of the simplest statements made in the Bible, as in John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." {John 14:6 NIV}
We have to take into account that John was one of the original anointed class, but never said that he was the way of the truth, as does the Governing Body; and he never said, in reference to himself: Except through me. Did he now? He was directing all attention on the Christ wasn't he? In similar fashion when he made this following statement, quoting the words of Jesus:
"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day."{John 6:44 NIV}
Who would Jehovah have drawn John to? To some other of the anointed class? No! Directly to his Son, isn't that correct? Why would that be? You already know this: "For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus," {1 Timothy 2:5 NIV}
Is the Governing Body the only way to the Father? They say they are! Are they the way of the truth? They say they are. Are they the only approach to the Father? They say that, that is the case. Even better! Are they the one mediator? Obviously not! Correct?
Do they not tell us that they are the only ones who know and can teach the truth of the Bible?
What did one of the true Apostles of Christ tell us about that? I will refresh your memory, in case it has slipped your minds.
11 "I want you to know, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up. 12 I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ." {Galatians 1:11,12 NIV}
"For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for the sake of you Gentiles 2 Surely you have heard about the administration of God's grace that was given to me for you, 3 that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly."{Ephesians 3:1-3 NIV}
{Romans 11:13} 9 "However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"—10 but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.
2 Corinthians 2:9,10 NIV} Does the Governing Body understand the deep things of God? Laughable isn't it?
So! How is the true knowledge imparted? Through the Governing Body? They will tell you that it is. Look now how it is imparted: 33 "Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear." {Acts 2:33 NIV}
Recall Now! They tell us that their Watchtower Magazine is Jehovah's principle teaching instrument; but how is the teaching actually done? John Knows: "As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him." {1 John 2:27 NIV}
Factor in with this:
{John 14:26;16:13{ {1 John 2:27} Does the Governing Body know all things. L.O.L. Why would we even need a Watchtower Magazine? It's not worth the paper its printed on.
What's my point? Who has received the Holy Spirit? Who can pour it out? It is Jesus, isn't it folks? That means of necessity, no visible earthly Organization is needed anymore. The Christ is in full control of everything. So where's God's Organization now pray tell me? In the invisible Spirit realm of course; where else! Just who does this anointing? The Governing Body? {Riotously Funny} Even the most dull-witted of us knows the answer to that one, correct? But I have an even better one for you. Who can open our minds so that we will grasp the meaning of the scriptures? Does the Governing Body do that too? Why not? They have taken every other position to themselves, have they not? Why not that one too? Luke will tell us just who is able to do that: "Then he {Jesus} opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures." {Luke 24:45 NIV}
Now! The Witnesses can study with us until we're blue in the face, but how much will we learn if Jesus has not first opened up our minds; and is himself guiding and directing us by means of the Holy Spirit? We would learn absolutely nothing, is that not correct? We need that anointing, to teach us all things, do we not? How much would we learn without it? Easy answer! Nothing of any benefit to us. Now here's a real whopper! Anyone who studies with them needs to be granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of God." Can the Governing body do that as  well? {Matthew 13:11}
What would we learn, if we were not to be granted, and just how would the witness at study with us even know that we were or, not? They would have no way of knowing that. Either way. Here's the best of all: 18Then Jesus came to them and said,
"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me." {Matthew 28:18 NIV}
Now! This is one of the true anointed class telling us this! Did he even hint that, that All Authority had been given to any of the anointed class? The Christ held that All Authority in Heaven and on Earth didn't he now? What position then, does that put the Christ in, then, and right now? Paul will explain that to you: "which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. 22And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way."{Ephesians 1:20-25 NIV}
Can you get any higher than the right hand of God? Can you get any higher than any ruling authority and power on this earth? Including any of the presumptous Religious leaders on this earth today; and just who was it Paul told us was head over the Church? His Body? It was the Christ, now wasn't it? What position does that now put the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses in? It puts them in no position, doesn't it? In point of fact it removes them from office completely, doesn't it? That is by no means all, there's even more Paul gives us to consider. That is the following words of Paul: "Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, 7but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. 8And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death— even death on a cross! 9Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." {Philippians 2:5-11 NIV}
Scripturally speaking Paul has shown us, that it is Jesus who holds the preeminent position over the entire Realm of Religious Christendom including and foremost the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses so- called. Who make claim that they are Jehovah visible Spirit Directed Organization. Jesus has put them all out of office, because his Father has exalted him to the highest place, and given him the Holy Spirit. So, only Jesus could give that direction by Holy Spirit, in that it is he that has received it at his ascension to the right hand of his Father. {Acts 2:33}
I don't care who it is on this earth, within the entire realm of Religious Christendom; Governing Body of Jehovah's Witness included; whatever Governmental Authority; there is on this earth their knees better be bent to him, and their tongues openly confessing the power and position of Jesus now, at the highest place at the right hand of his Father, or face the most humiliating experience of their lives. When he does take that All Authority, as King of God's Kingdom. He will do that when Psalms 110:1,2 is fulfilled.
Consider now what Jesus had to do to gain that All Authority in heaven and on earth, because he earned it at the expense of his very life, and no man has the right to lay claim to what rightfully belongs to Jesus, as does the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses; as well the entire Realm of Religious Christendom. All are in for the shock of their very lives. Consider the following: "I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do." {John 17:4 NKJV}
33 "I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. You will have suffering in this world. Be courageous! I have conquered the world." {Joohn 16:33 HCSB}
The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne." {Revelation 3:21 ESV}
Keep these three points in mind. Jesus had done it all! Finishing all the work his Father had given him to do. As he said: "I have conquered the World." Then we learn at his ascension to the right hand of his Father, he took his seat on his Father's Throne. Any of his anointed Brothers who conquer the World as he did, will take their seats on his Throne with him. When they do, they will be wearing their Crowns as King Priests. This is what he was telling us. He had sat down with his Father on his Father's Throne and given his crown, as God's designated King. Since his ascension in the first Century, he has been wearing his Crown; but not yet an active ruling King. He had to wait at his Father's right hand until Psalm 110:1,2 was fulfilled; when it is fulfilled, he will stand up and take active ruling Authority as King of God's Kingdom. Now what is your view of the Christ? A wee small babe in a manger as Religious Christendom pictures him, every year? Quite to the  contrary, isn't it?
We now are looking at the one who really does have All Authority in heaven and on earth. No!  Not the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses at all, they, along with the entire Realm of Religious Christendom are a non-entity. Who could never teach anyone God's Word, but notice what this one wearing his Crown tells you all to do:
"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." {Matthew 11:28-30 ESV}
"Come to Me," he said! "Learn from me." Why would anyone want to go anywhere else to learn the Bible? Who is more qualified to teach his Father's word, than the Son of God.
It's true, that while the Jewish Nation was under the old Law, Jehovah did have a visible earthly arrangement of things, but when the Christ arrived that ended that visible arrangement. When it was to come again it would not be an earthly arrangement, but, rather, Heavenly in the Spirit Realm, where the Christ would head this new arangement of things. Evidenced by these following scriptures. {Hebrews 12: 18-24} {Revelation 3:12;21:2,10}
"Before the way of faith in Christ was available to us, we were placed under guard by the law. We were kept in protective custody, so to speak, until the way of faith was revealed. 24 Let me put it another way. The law was our guardian until Christ came; it protected us until we could be made right with God through faith. 25 And now that the way of faith has come, we no longer need the law as our guardian." {Galatians 3:23-25 NLT}
So! No Religious Organization can lay claim to being God's Visible Spirit directed Organization; that claim is tantamount to taking over the position belonging to Christ Alone; for it is he that now heads Heavenly New Jerusalem, the Jerusalem above, or City of the living God. Which is no longer a Visible earthly Organization , as might be expected. {Galatians 4:26} It is only Jesus who has received the Holy Spirit, only he can employ that power as a teaching instrument. How ludicrous does that make the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses look?
Seeking to learn the truth from Jesus now, would be a simple matter of bowing our heads in silent prayer acknowledging the power and position of the Christ now, showing we are now fully dependent on him for our knowledge; how much do you suppose you would learn with Jesus as your teacher? Jesus himself will answer that:15 "I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you." {John 15:15 NIV}
Of course this would have first application to all of the first Century Christians, but applies with equal force to all of us today; and being in a different time period as we are, we very likely would be taught more than the early Christians were taught, in that we would need more knowledge than they possessed, being in the last days as we are, and much more knowledge would need to be opened up for a deeper understanding of all of end time prophecies. Of course we would be outfitted for even that:
"But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come." {John 16:13 NIV}
Ask yourselves! Could the Governing Body, or any Religious leader out of any of the main-line Religions teach us the Bible like Jesus obviously can? Could any of them lead us into all of the truth? Even that which is to come? We know the Governing Body has been wandering around in a daze for 130 years with their failed predictions and false prophecies. As for Religious Christendom, they have no idea what the Bible is all about, teaching as they do teachings that conflict with true Bible teachings. So, neither are a source to be depended upon. Happily I have showed you the source that can be more than depended upon. The Head of Jehovahs New Heavenly Spirit Directed Organization. All in the hands now of the Christ.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 06:59:11 AM by PeteWaldo »

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Who Heads God's Organization Today?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 08:34:22 AM »
Is the Governing Body the only way to the Father? They say they are! Are they the  way of the truth? They say they are. Are they the only approach to the Father? They say that, that is the case. Even better! Are they the one mediator? Obviously not! Correct?

Indeed so, and welcome to the forum Slow-Poke! :)
That "Governing Body" is no more in authority than any other group of nicolaitians, like those of the Roman Church, that don't even follow a false prophet but rather just a boatload of false doctrine.
Indeed the more men usurp the authority of Jesus Christ/Yahshua, the more conspicuous the difficulties that arise.
I will continue with your post a little later as I have something I have to do right now.
Again, welcome to the forum!

Do they not tell us that they are the only ones who know and can teach the truth of the Bible?

I must confess I am somewhat uneducated as to all of the specifics of Jehovah's Witness, but regardless of the cult, the deeds of the nicolaitians has the same effect. nicos - "victory" (nike) over the laity - people
Indeed one of the things Yahweh expresses a personal hatred of.

Rev 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

And the fruit of cults is exposed through all of the "recovery" groups as I discovered about LDS as well.

Have you read "Pagan Christianity" by Frank Viola, Slow-Poke?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=165.0

Mike S

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
Re: Who Heads God's Organization Today?
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 07:59:00 AM »
Is the Governing Body the only way to the Father? They say they are! Are they the  way of the truth? They say they are. Are they the only approach to the Father? They say that, that is the case. Even better! Are they the one mediator? Obviously not! Correct?

Indeed so, and welcome to the forum Slow-Poke! :)
That "Governing Body" is no more in authority than any other group of nicolaitians, like those of the Roman Church, that don't even follow a false prophet but rather just a boatload of false doctrine.
Indeed the more men usurp the authority of Jesus Christ/Yahshua, the more conspicuous the difficulties that arise.
I will continue with your post a little later as I have something I have to do right now.
Again, welcome to the forum!

I must confess I am somewhat uneducated as to all of the specifics of Jehovah's Witness, but regardless of the cult, the deeds of the nicolaitians has the same effect. nicos - "victory" (nike) over the laity - people
Indeed one of the things Yahweh expresses a personal hatred of.

Rev 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

And the fruit of cults is exposed through all of the "recovery" groups as I discovered about LDS as well.

Have you read "Pagan Christianity" by Frank Viola, Slow-Poke?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=165.0

I am in the largest mainline evangelistic protestant denomination on the planet, and I know that some of what most of us in it believe is incorrect doctrine. It is in the absence of personal study of and prayer over what is being taught that we fall into the trap of doctrinal error. The Bereans were very wise to make sure that what they heard was right, before incorporating it into their doctrine.